All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
So naughty!

And so good! I love your lesbian stories!

Thank you!

L

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
keep going

Loved it...so much potential for this story!!

shepper22shepper22over 8 years ago
Loved it

Please keep this going and post another soon. Your the best.

nuits49nuits49over 8 years ago
as always

like your story and hope you keep these in more chapters

thanks jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

As usual, your stories grab me right away. Can't wait until next chapter.

SB

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Hoping!!!

Love your stories and am truly hoping we get a update on all there scores as they play! Thank you for great story......as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

Clealy written by a man for men. Nothing redeeming for lesbians here.

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteover 8 years ago
never disappoints

Eager to see what happens next

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Bravo

A five star start to what promises to be a continuing series of the usual well written stories fron this prolific writer,

The anonymous commentator is dead wrong about the author's gender but he's right that this story can certainly be enjoyed by male readers.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
Another day

Another great story from the sapphic queen Silkstockingslover! voted, faved, and waiting for more!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 8 years ago
Amazing

Love you stories, love the originality of them all and cannot wait for the series to be continued

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 8 years ago
The Best

Another great story Jasmine, another great story line that will leave all your fans on edge waiting for the follow ups.....but then you are always a bit of a tease......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was nice, but...

I knew what was going to happen just from the title. I don't want every MILF to get their prize right away and exactly how they wanted it. I would love for some surprises to enter the MILFs plans. For example, if one of the potential girls ended up being a transsexual or while the MILF and her teen were in middle eating each other out the teen's very large and very dominant boyfriend comes walking in on them. After all it's what the character didn't expect that brings them to submission and climax. The same is for me, the reader. Thank you for reading my two cents, and keep writing the best stories.

Respectfully,

DeepSeaJake

MaitrePolMaitrePolover 8 years ago
Great.

Another great story, write I think by a great pussy lover. I love you stories and my little slut to, so I give a five star. She’s felt so slutty when I said her than one day I’ll forced her to be on her knees between female legs and have to lick wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Contest

Great story. I'd love to see how the contest plays out. Hopefully it becomes a real contest and we get to hear of more than one conquest by each milf. Also maybe a brief backstory on how the moms becames dommes to their own daughters. Except the one who is a sub. Which leaves an interesting dynamic. If one of the domme mothers wins, how does the domme daughter fall into line, and does her mother come with the package? And if the sub mother wins, does she become a sub to all the daughters? Oh, and does each mother have only one daughter or do some have more than one? Very interesting premise, and can't wait to keep reading further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Can't wait to see what happens. Love it, wish I could meet people like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't understand

Why your stories are rated so highly. The dialogue is boring and cliched, as are the situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

This is very hot story!!!! I can not wait to read more!

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 8 years ago
Love it

Once again a hot and erotic story. Ready for the next chapters to see how the others do.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"Oh yes," Veronica purred. "Only women can really, truly, satisfy women." 

I will die trying.

Light501Light501over 8 years ago
injoyed very much

the story line was great but it had so much more potential to be a excellent 5 or 7 chapter story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I agree with the previous comment, this story has the potential, as developed thus far, to be extended to at least seven more chapters, maybe more. Nice build-up for the ongoing sex act but did leave us reader dangling as previously mentioned.

Add more chapters, PLEASE!!!!!

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 8 years ago
Please more but with more build up

As usual, I loved this story, but I hope you make the next story more of a true conquest. A little suspense as to the outcome would be really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow!

OMG I so need to shop at your store, the experience fulfilled some of my naughty young fantasies. I found myself really into the Amy character, but perhaps a more flirtatious, curious, and willing subject. Do you sell bathing suits? :-)

Beth in California... xxx ooo

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Hot In Pantyhose!!!

Just like the MILF in the story, I love pantyhose on all women, regardless of age! Great story! Can't wait to read the sequel! Hopefully, you'll make it a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God, I love your writing!

I love this genre - lesbian seduction of straight girls - Stockings & nylons are icing on the cake. I look forward to reading many seductions that will hopefully come through this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The interaction between the characters is unrealistic. It's like watching people play chess against themselves each having already decided which side would win from the outset. There's no rationalizing going on, it's just a power fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You never disappoint Jessica.

Fantastic

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
teens in stockings

As usual I love the story and look forward to reading the other 7 parts you have already posted. I love that you enjoy pretty women with great legs in stockings as much as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More soon

Love all of your stories. Cannot wait until you continue this one as she brings a friend to be seduced. Looking forward to it.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I also have a woman's clothing store story, and it is shorter.

You will all recall those store clothing racks that are large circles about ten feet in diameter. At a major discount store there was always a back-up at the changing room for trying on garments. The women began getting miffed at the long waiting times for using the changing rooms and started taking garments into the center of the racks to try on. This of course drew the attention of all the males in the store. Now I stop in the store even without my wife just to see what is on display. I never knew so many women do not wear underwear, but I appreciate them for it.

LoneWolf1391LoneWolf1391almost 6 years ago
Wow

Thanks again for a great story. Your one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My favorite author

Your, without a doubt, the most talented author on literotica for a reason. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot

Always enjoy your work Silk' , thank you

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkalmost 4 years ago
Agreed, hot

Another excellent story but I confess to not understanding a woman enjoying using a strap-on, unless it's double-ended. Is it the joy of giving, like eating pussy?

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Hot but...

... a little predictable. Lovely erotic writing as expected from you but it didn't quite make it for me. Veronica was too aggressive IMO. Still 5 stars.

oureltonoureltonover 2 years ago

A couple of name mistakes, (better punish those who did the editing), but overall a very enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! I love your writing as it always leaves me hard!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love, your natural abilities as a writer. Just seeing your name melts my butter. I must admit, it’s been a while since I went looking for your work on my own, but this story reminded me that your one of the most inventive talents at submissive, exhibitions, lesbian sex. My first year in college I served as the my sorority’s “pass-around”. You’ve done a great deal of writing about about teachers and their students; so it’s deliciously perverted that I become a teacher at a all girls religious school. Just want to let you know your talents always leave me wet and exhausted. Love, being used by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent but nothing amazing. Amy went along with it far more easily than one would expect. And then there is always the men bashing. As if girl to girl cant have its own merit without that.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

578. Always love the girl on girl even if there is a lot of forcing in the submissive relationship. I suspect this series will showcase much of that. But why trash the males? That could be omitted and the story remains hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES