All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Delicious Model'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story is yet another example of why you are unquestionably the best writer on Literotica. I love the way you craft your stories -setting the scenes, building the characters, and describing the intimate thoughts & actions from multiple perspectives in exquisitely clear, concise, well-honed, scorching hot detail. Bravo to you. Looking forward to seeing how this story evolves.

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
love these stories!

You are a amazing writer and i truely look forward to your stories! Cant wait for more!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

Yes! OMG, this is so good! Now if you will excuse me. BTW, I will be ready for TC: A Desperate Asian. I just love sushi:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

This series is just getting hotter, maybe Jasmine could leap into the Lead by turning a mother and daughter or twins !!!

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Another 5*****Stars Hot Story!

Lovely and very sensual Story!

Another 5*****Stars Hot Story as usual!

Thank you for a few loving wet wet moments of true pleasure mmmmm

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

well written and very erotic. great story line and conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enticing Erotica

Dear Silkstockingslover, I think this is one of my personal favorites of your stories. I liked the fact that Portia was more of a seductress than a domme. She was just as much concerned about Camelia experiencing pleasure as herself. I think that is the mark of a more mature lover, and it makes her more interesting to me as a character. I found myself being more accepting of things that normally make me uncomfortable (just things I am still getting used to personally), because Portia was a more attentive lover to Camelia. I found myself accepting more, and not feeling that odd "off balance" state that I experience when reading seduction/domination stories. Thank you for providing a softer side of seduction in this "Turning Contest" tale. :)

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

These short episodes are driving me crazy, I can't stop to comment, I'm going for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
G-Spot

It would be nice if you wrote a “How-to” piece on how to locate and stimulate the G-spot. You could even add a short video.

hi78ehi78eabout 4 years ago

I really love this series. Could you, in further parts, add short informations about what happens to the turned girls after?

appyBappyB11 months ago

Hottest yet. Loved it!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

580. I like this series, and the sex is erotic, and it appears there are many more to come. Hard to believe how submissive all these women are, You must be wet all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stunningly hot read the first two in series vibe in me while husband slept!! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES