All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A FashionableCutie'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Bravo!!

One of the better turns in the series. Looking forward to the next turn with Carol. Love it when the submissive MILF turns seductress. Will Carol also be a pet for the week-end with the 18 yr. old submissives when she loses the contest?

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good

why can't all your stories be this good, I really liked the fact that both woman got what they wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of the same

You really could take any of this author's stories, change the names, and you would never know the difference. And somehow everyone thinks this author is great. Where are manboy, who wants to be her sub, that dc or cd guy, who defended her against the critique guy, and critique guy himself, who says silk is really great writer, I just want her to finish stories. Give me a break. What he should want is silk to start a story. One that doesn't start like all the rest. Or continue like all the rest. Or end like all the rest. The same old story. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I liked the banter between

Portia and Simone. It was a really good back and forth between them. I loved the story!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well done!

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 7 years ago
As Always A Great Read

As with all your stories this one is great. For my mind you are the best story teller on site

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
@ "More of the Same"

Dear "anonymous", have you ever read erotic writing before? There are only so many story possibilities. In the case of this author, she has now written over 300 stories and therefor there is going to be a certain amount of similarity between various of her stories. Have you ever read any other genres of fiction? If you have read many novels before you would have found that there is very much a formula to writing in the various genres including the actual length of the book.

To Jasmine,

As a guy that loves women in stockings, I like that this story happened in a Victoria's Secret store. The story was a bit more tender than your usual mistress/sub. stories. It would be nice if more of your mistress/sub. stories were more like this. I'm not really into some of the degradation of the sub. in some of your other stories.

Keep up the great work, this was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just because there are only 42 plots available for any author to chose from is no reason for formulas to be followed to the extent that all stories are predictable. There is no reason why jealous lovers can't bring in farm animals to shake the whole thing up and destroy any semblance of the predatory dyke seducing confused girls let alone a good ole fashioned lesbian gang bang...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

As a lesbian who has had a long time crush on Mila 211 Kunis I can't believe what I just read. I love the movie scene with her and Natalie Portman I really hope there is a part 2 and the real Mila joins the action. Maybe have her meet Simone. Great stuff

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
This series continues to be terrific

Loved the latest installment!

My only very minor critique regarding your stories is the dialogue you often have happening while oral sex is occurring. I would think that, at most, only a few words would be exchanged during this time. I know when I go down on my wife, the only sounds coming from our mouths are pleasurable moans (and screams from her - if I do a really good job). Trying to have an actual conversation kills the mood.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great

Another really great story , this series is a terrific read and can't wait for more.

Keep up your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What turns into an orgy

It would be interesting to see if the shy Carol could help 'turn' a whole room of straights and get credit for them all-say at a slumber party, pool party, or all women's social committee meeting! What about it??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next installment

Any idea when the next exciting chapter will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next

When's the next story coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Coming "Soon"

I know that there's much to be said for building anticipation, but I'm craving "Turning Contest: A Flimsy Bikini" as much as the blonde therein will soon be desiring Carol's yummy pussy.

As for this one, you did a great job in making Simone (and her seduction) different from the seduced customer in the first chapter. I do think that Portia being able to offer exotic careers in exotic places is a bit of gilding the lily, though…surely, Simone should become lesbian due to her love of pussy rather than any job benefits, no?

(Also, after becoming addicted to pussy, does she even want to pose for a sex scene with Brad Pitt any more? It's a "Turning Contest", not an "Encouraging Experimentation Contest", after all.)

But minor nitpicks like that aside, I can't wait for more. Soon, please. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series

I like lot of your work, but this series is probably my favorite.

I especially wanted more Carol. A submissive caught in this kind of contest is a delicious thought. It would also be nice to see her domme daughter (though I understand that, as the point of the stories are short simple scenes, that could only really happen much at the end for the winner).

JMiles86JMiles86almost 7 years ago
more pleass

I cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Up next?

So are we going to have a winner or did you abandon this series? Add me to the list I see is still growing who want it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Don't leave us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue this story

please continue and complete this wonderful story line

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Payoff?

You promised a hot weekend with the contest winner and loser's submissive daughters; time to pay up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jasmine Blonde Model Bride to be for the win

Was this series abandoned as it has been over a year with no update? Hopefully not as the series was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Contest

Time to get on with the series so we can see the rest & get the pay off,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have You Abandoned This Story

Please continue this story, it’s HOT as Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Winner?

So who wins? And do they claim their prize? We need to know. Please don't just abandon this great story.

LoneWolf1391LoneWolf1391almost 6 years ago
What happened

Man what a great read but what happened, who won? Did Jasmine go to the wedding, did the first girl ever go back shopping, does Amanda become a lesbian and fuck her friend?

Love the story's I hope for another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i cant wait

loved the story, you so need many more like this. I also love the Bree story lines keep them coming. Need to do more on the governor as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helllloooo?

Who won? Why did you give up on one of your hottest stories? We need to know won and claimed their prizes? Come on, get with it and give us a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simone is hot

I really hope you continue this story and turn Simone into a real submissive slut. Keep up the great work. I keep checking for the next chapterbdu

L33nLeizahL33nLeizahabout 2 years ago

Best of the series, pity there's no more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ru ever going to finish the family affair stories I looking forward to reading the rest of the stories

lbj79lbj79about 2 years ago

And then what???? Great story, time for more chapters!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

595. Interesting how all of us seem to be anxious for a winner yet apparently we are still early in the competition with more deliciously hot stuff coming. They seem to be getting better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50839 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES