All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Former Student'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

I liked it, don't really like the fact there isn't any real connection between any of these MILFs and their seduced girls. I would like to see some more of these MILFs actually start falling for their girls they seduce. Not just to use them as toys (even if the girls like it like that). There has to be some kind of falling-in-love for at least one of these MILfs or I might go crazy. Aside for the fact that they have any slut they want now waiting on-call, who's going to win? It might not happen, but I actually wanted Veronica to win, and when she won I wanted her to fall for her latest conquest. That would be a nice twist, for now, I'll stick with this series and see what MILF falls for who or for who's daughter.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Hmmmm

To the first post... interesting idea.

I will say 2 things;

1. The next 5 are already written and the next one may actually somewhat hit what you mentioned.

2. I have 40 plus stories planned over 2-3 years (hopefully one a month) and will indeed try to get more into their personas as i do.

That said, it is a Turning Contest and as such the focus is short-ish 5000-8000 word stories focusing on seduction.

Love ideas and comments though...

Jasmine

reader82reader82over 5 years ago
Another exciting story Jasmine

I love your stories and happy to know you will be satisfying our thirst for more of your stories. As requested before, I'd love to read a sequel of the 3 sisters porgy story. At the end of your story, you mentioned the possibility of how you and your 2 sisters seduced your mom and your sister and mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where

I don't know where you get your topics, but you keep coming up with winners. You are one magical person.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Another great story jasmine

We enjoyed reading this story my wife and her girlfriends have thought about playing a contest like this.The only thing that's different is that they want to see how many men and girls they can play with.Please continue this story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More emotional content please

Love your writing but I believe that a seduction is not just physical it is also changes the seductees mind.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Very Nice!

Another wonderful story, Jasmine. Rated it 5 stars. As an average horny guy, the idea of watching two women get it on is arousing. You describe it well. I enjoyed the foot play as foreplay. I have a deep kink for women's feet. I find them sexually arousing. Foot worship is something I enjoy and crave as an essential part of a sexual encounter. I loved Eleanor's attention to the professor's feet and fantasized myself as the foot massager while reading the story.

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Awesome

Another great story Jasmine really enjoyed reading your work, You are the best can't wait to read more

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Terrific!

This is a great series (and you have quite a few of those), and the latest story was another terrific one. Keep up the hot and steamy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

...But it just makes me hungry for a follow up to the Church Girl series. :-D

shrimohitshrimohitover 5 years ago
Super

Enjoyed humorously n erotically. But please continue the story as a next part in length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite series

This is my favorite series on this sight and I'm so glad it's continuing. I have reread every part of this series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first interracial lesbian experience was during the later part of my pledge week in college, WOW. During most of my pledge week I was thoroughly introduced sexually to my sorority sisters. I was taught how to orally pleasure, pleasure them and make sure that they climaxed.

Friday evening, All day Saturday and Sunday til 11pm I was to serve and obey all commands of the members of that Black sorority. Saturday night I was made to serve refreshments at theire Black sorority with the same orders.

At the party I was dressed in an extremely sheer black top, no bra or panties were allowed. sheer thigh high Black stockings. I had red lipstick, red fingernails, toenails. and red high heels on too.

As the Black guys arrived I got a lot of firm feels. I was eventually laid on the carpet, eating, and fuelling their sexual desires. My face was slick with their warm tasty juices. Later on I was truly fucked hard and deep with I don't know how many hard, thick BBC. I even experienced my first gangbang with 5 BLACK guys! (I loved it!)

Orpheum69

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

597. Innovative! Using a cucumber to get her off for the first time. Somehow this story did not excite me quite as much as most of your stories. Ok and worth 5 stars, but I am looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50770 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...