Turning Contest: A Former Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal, deciding this tentativeness could help her cause, offered, "Here, let me help."

Eleanor watched, suddenly shell-shocked as the Professor reached her hands way up under her skirt, grabbed the top of her pantyhose and pulled them down.

"Lift up your feet," Crystal instructed.

Eleanor automatically obeyed as she tried to process what was happening so suddenly.

"Hand me the package," Crystal ordered, firmly but politely.

Eleanor again did as she was told, unable to find a word to say.

Crystal knew by the obedient, silent responses that Eleanor was stunned by what was transpiring, which meant the window for seduction was wide open. She opened the package, pulled the nylons out, rolled up the first stocking and ordered, "Lift up your right foot, my dear."

Eleanor finally regained the ability to speak and said, "Oh no, I can do that."

"I'm already down here," Crystal pointed out, before adding, "these are sheer stockings and need to be draped up your leg in a certain fashion so they don't run." This wasn't really true, it was no different than putting on any other nylons, but she knew this would be enough of an excuse for the young girl to comply.

"Oh, okay," Eleanor agreed, even though she was completely uncomfortable.

"Good girl," Crystal said, a tactical response to slyly condition the pet-to-be to begin craving positive encouragement.

Eleanor wordlessly watched as her favourite professor glided a soft, smooth, sheer stocking slowly up her leg.

Crystal didn't have to do it slowly, but she purposely did this at a snail's pace as part of her seduction.

Eleanor couldn't help but feel a tingle of pleasure at her former professor's touch. She was no lesbian and had never seriously considered being with another girl, but she couldn't deny that this felt nice. Clearly she needed to get laid soon... her toys were no longer doing the job.

Crystal slithered her hands up the girl's leg to her upper thigh, her face now just inches from the tempting twat, now hidden only by a pair of pink grandma-like panties. She realized then that this seduction was about more than just a point in the standings: it was also a valuable community service for a girl in need of sexual awakening.

Eleanor felt the Professor's hot breath on her thigh making her body tremble slightly, as she prayed the Professor wouldn't notice.

Crystal of course did notice, but she allowed the young girl to continue to be overwhelmed by confusing emotions as her mind and body began to struggle against each other, even though she didn't yet know it. She grabbed the second stocking and said, "Go ahead, touch the nylon on your leg. Enjoy what it feels like."

Eleanor did, super curious how they would feel on herself after running her hands over them on her professor for almost half an hour. "Oh my," she sighed, in awe of just how silky they were.

"Aren't they amazing?" Crystal asked.

"I've never felt anything like it," Eleanor said, loving the feel of the sheer silky nylon.

"Except when you were massaging my feet just now," Crystal joked, knowing lightening the mood while simultaneously setting up the seduction would enhance the success rate exponentially... a pet-to-be often needed not to realise she was being seduced until it was too late to turn back... and that was the plan this time.

Crystal replicated the slow process of rolling this next stocking up her prey's legs as she commented, "And your painted nails look so sexy and enticing in this sheer mocha look."

Eleanor looked down and had to agree, the shading from the nylon's dark colour did enhance the look of her feet... she wasn't sure they were sexy, but they did look extra cute. "They really do," she agreed.

"This playing Barbie is kind of fun," Crystal joked.

Eleanor joked back, singing the one-hit wonder song, "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world."

"Life is plastic, it's fantastic," Crystal sang along, this being a song she should have hated and yet loved... such generic bubble gum pop.

Once again pausing at the thigh Crystal lingered, as she finally spoke, in a kind but teasing way, returning to the seduction literally at hand, "I hope you have better panties for when you're not working."

Truth was she didn't, she didn't find sexy undergarments practical and thongs were ridiculous, something many of her classmates even wore to work... which just baffled her. She lied however, "Of course, these are just practical wear for working."

"You can have practical, but still sexy panties, Eleanor," the Professor suggested.

"I guess," Eleanor said, the conversation remaining awkward, especially with the Professor mere inches from her vagina... which was confusingly damp.

"Oh, I have an idea," Crystal said, as she quickly, in a cheetah-swift movement, reached up and tugged the girl's panties down.

Eleanor's eyes went wide as she gasped, "W-what are you doing?"

Crystal ignored the question and just ordered, "Feet up."

Eleanor had no idea why she obeyed, suddenly feeling completely naked, even though she was still wearing a blouse and skirt.

Crystal surreptitiously squeezed the panties in her hand and was not at all surprised to find they were damp. Deciding to keep Eleanor off balance while continuing the seduction, said, "Oh my, these have gotten quite wet."

"Oh God," Eleanor said, completely mortified.

Crystal stood up, looked the young girl in the eyes and asked, deciding to go for broke now, and not grab the panties in her purse to put onto the girl just to take them off again a minute later, "Did I get you wet, my dear?"

"I, um, I..." Eleanor struggled to respond, unsure what an acceptable answer might even look like.

Crystal moved the panties to her nose and said, while never breaking eye contact with the bewildered young lady, "Mmmmmmm, you smell heavenly."

Eleanor's eyes went wide as she returned to being utterly speechless while her brain spun like crazy! Did this woman just smell my panties? Of course she did, I just saw her do it. Did she like my smell? Obviously, she just said so. Is the Professor a lesbian? Is the Professor seducing me? Do I want to be seduced? Why am I so horny all of a sudden?

Crystal knew from experience this was the pivotal moment. Eleanor was paralyzed with confusion, likely questioning her sexuality. Asking herself why she was horny. Asking herself what was wrong with her. Trying to process these thoughts and make some sense of things even as her body stirred with lust.

So Crystal went for the double kill as she leaned in and kissed the former student while simultaneously moving her fingers to the girl's wet, hairy, naked pussy.

Eleanor moaned into her professor's mouth as she felt soft, warm fingers suddenly parting her lips. If she had been stunned by everything that had happened up to this point, she was now completely baffled by this new progression. She couldn't believe she was being kissed by a woman... her former Professor; she couldn't believe she was allowing another woman to touch her vagina; she couldn't believe the complete wave of pleasure overwhelming her body at the moment; she simply couldn't think straight at all!

Crystal moved two fingers between the girl's pussy lips slowly, savouring the wetness and increasing it with her provocative touches. She kissed the girl tenderly, intimately, enticing her into the passion.

Eleanor didn't return the kiss at first... she was too star-struck as she repeated her thoughts of disbelief: Is my Professor really kissing me... teasing my vagina... am I really enjoying it? Of course, the answers were yes, yes, and yesssssss! So without even realizing she was doing so, she began to return the kiss.


Gotcha! Crystal smiled to herself as the kiss became more intimate, even as she moved her fingers up to the girl's clit and began to rub.

"Oh God, Professor," Eleanor moaned, her kitty suddenly on fire.

"You're such a pretty young lady," Crystal complimented, as she continued the soft assault on her clit.

"You're so beautiful," Eleanor moaned, suddenly in complete lust with her black professor.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Crystal purred as she tapped the girl's clit five times... wanting to drive her wild with lust, but not over the edge to eruption.

"What is?" Eleanor asked, completely entranced by her professor's words, her touch and her beauty.

Crystal stood and pulled her dress over her head, posing temptingly wearing only her lace bra and thigh highs and answered, "My body."

Eleanor stared at her professor. She thought many women were beautiful and had often admired such beauty, but until now she had never wanted to worship a female body, especially not sexually. I want to see those breasts.

Crystal saw the lust in the girl's eyes and asked, "Do you want to see my breasts? My tits?"

"Yes," Eleanor said too quickly, completely enamoured with her professor's body.

"Good girl," Crystal smiled, as she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

"They're so big," Eleanor gasped, in awe of these breasts which were twice the size of hers, yet completely firm.

"They can be back breakers," Crystal joked, before offering, "do you want to suck on them, dear?"

"May I?" Eleanor gasped, her eyes unable to break away from staring at those hypnotically large mammaries.

"You may. In fact I insist," Crystal replied, impressed by how quickly the prey had become willing. Sometimes this part was where she had to pull out all the stops to convince a hesitant pet-to-be, but in this case there was no further manipulation required.

Eleanor had never played with a pair of breasts, not even her own, but she reached her hands underneath the professor's breasts to cup them, saying mindlessly, "They are so perfect, so heavy."

"Suck on my nipples, Eleanor," Crystal said, "look how hard you've gotten them."

"I did that?" Eleanor asked surprised, as she leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth, surprised by how hard it was... hers never seemed to get that hard.

"Oh yes," Crystal said, "you've had me horny ever since I first saw you at the supermarket."

"Really?" Eleanor asked, again surprised, not having ever felt she was all that attractive, especially to a woman, as she swirled her tongue around the burgundy-coloured nipple.

"Yes," Crystal said, "I knew then that I would have you between my legs very soon."

"But I'm not even a lesbian," Eleanor pointed out, even as she moved to the other richly coloured nipple and sucked it hungrily between her lips... which seemed to contradict the words just leaving her mouth.

"All girls will experiment, given the right opportunity," Crystal said, which is something she believed. Girls were all curious... and more and more of them were experimenting than ever before; truth be told, the same thing was happening with men experimenting with other men at higher rates each year. More women were becoming pussy munchers and more men were becoming cock suckers... it was becoming just the natural way of life. Women understood the complexities of a pussy from the inside out, just as men had an inherent understanding of what felt good to a cock.

"Really?" Eleanor said, thinking the professor likely knew what she was talking about, since she herself had suddenly become supporting clinical evidence for her professor's theory.

"Oh yes,' Crystal said, "and there is nothing better than tasting pussy for the first time."

"Have you eaten pussy?" Eleanor asked, since as of today she was seriously contemplating doing so herself.

"Many times," Crystal said, although truthfully she had been more a receiver than a giver during the past dozen years. "No one can please a woman like another woman."

"Well, my experience with boys would corroborate that," Eleanor joked, although she was serious, since her orgasm count from hetero sex currently stood at zero.

"You've never come from sex, have you?" Crystal asked.

"Just my fingers and toys," she admitted, not ashamed to share such intimate details with her professor in this surreal moment.

"Men," Crystal sighed, as she took the girl's hand and led her to the couch. She sat down, spread her legs and said, "I'll give you the orgasm of your life Eleanor, but first you need to pay me for editing your essay."

"All I have is twenty bucks," Eleanor joked, as she moved between her mentor's legs and gazed at her pink pussy that looked so inviting, and seemed to be framed so invitingly by her dark brown skin.

"Well, I was thinking more like a hundred," Crystal smiled playfully, as she looked down at the cute nurse-to-be, "licks, that is, not dollars."

"I think I can find that many on me... or rather in me," Eleanor giggled slightly, as she moved her head between her professor's legs and did something she had never in a million years imagined doing: she licked a pussy... her ex-professor's pussy.

"Oooooh," Crystal moaned as the tongue made contact, the wordy, seductive foreplay having gotten her pretty horny.

"Oh my," Eleanor said, after a couple of licks, the taste surprisingly tasty... excessively wet, with a subtle but fruity taste... not fishy like she had sometimes been told by guys, as she asked, "Do all pussies taste like this?"

"Not all cougar cunts taste as good as mine," Crystal said, "for mine is one of a kind, like Bovetti, the most exquisite dark chocolate from Africa. Or so I'm told."

"Mmmmmmmm," Eleanor replied between licks as she was suddenly addicted, just like she was to strawberry ice cream.

"That's it, lick my cunt sweetheart, show me how much you love my pussy." Crystal moaned, loving to talk dirty while also able to be sweet.

"So yummy," Eleanor replied, wanting to make sure the professor knew how much she was enjoying this.

"You're a natural cunt licker," Crystal purred after a couple minutes of licking, her version of a great compliment.

Eleanor was oddly flattered by hearing this term she'd never imagined being called, yet as she licked and explored, she wanted not just to please the professor, she wanted to worship this pussy, to get it off and taste the full nectar of the professor's cum... which she imagined was going to be amazing.

Crystal reached for her purse, pulled out her phone and began filming. "Tell me how much you like munching my cunt, Eleanor."

Eleanor looked up, saw the phone and should have been aghast at being filmed; a boy had once wanted to film their sexual encounter and she had dead refused, yet this didn't faze her at all, as she spoke directly into the phone and said, "I love eating your cunt, Professor Watson."

"Good girl," Crystal smiled, loving how eager to please this young lady was.

Eleanor resumed licking, getting a rush of adrenaline from the fact she was being filmed eating pussy... something that would have mortified her before this moment.

Eleanor heard the professor's moans increasing and, knowing what she herself would want right now, decided to move to her swollen clit. She attacked it with her lips and a flickering tongue, and Crystal moaned, "Oh yes my lesbian pet, eat my cunt, get me off, be my eager cunt-licking slut."

The name-calling, the orders, the taste, Crystal's moans, turned Eleanor on and she obeyed hungrily, aggressively, attacking the clit and the pussy.

"Oh yes, I'm so close," Crystal babbled as she lost it, impressed by how good this girl was for a first timer, "get ready for my cum, sweetheart."

Eleanor licked and licked, sucked and sucked, until the professor interrupted her increasing moans to scream, "Yes!" Wetness flooded out of her black box and Eleanor eagerly licked up everything she could... the full flood of cunt cum stronger in taste than a heady liqueur... a taste she knew she would never be able to forget.

"Lick it all up," Crystal ordered, her orgasm coursing through her.

"Yes, ma'am," Eleanor said, between doing just that.

A couple of minutes later Crystal ordered, "Get naked, except the nylons."

"You got it," Eleanor quickly agreed, her own pussy on fire in a way it had never been before. She had wanted to come before, she had wanted to fuck before, but she had never needed to come as desperately as she did right now.

Crystal went over to her grocery bag with the lone item in it and returned to Eleanor as she finished unfastening her bra. She said, "You have a great body, Eleanor."

"Not like yours," Eleanor said, always self-conscious about herself.

"Every woman is beautiful, Eleanor," Crystal said, "it's just men who convince us otherwise."

"I guess that's true," Eleanor agreed, recalling many instances of men being less than flattering to her, just as she noticed the cucumber in the professor's hands. I guess she really did have plans for me even back in the store, she realised.

"Sit on the couch and spread those legs, sexy," Crystal ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Eleanor said, quickly doing as she was told.

"And stop calling me ma'am," Crystal objected, "it makes me feel old."

"Sorry," Eleanor said, "I just want to show you respect."

"That's very good of you my dear. So since you're my pet, then you may respectfully call me your Mistress," Crystal permitted, as she moved between the widespread legs of the eager pet.

That just made so much sense to Eleanor as she said, "Mistress Watson, please make me your pet."

"I already have," Crystal smiled, as she rubbed the vegetable fuck stick up and down her pet's very wet pussy. "Now I'm going to make my newest pet cum like a raunchy little slut."

"I want to be your slut," Eleanor moaned, as the cucumber spread open her pussy lips. She had always hated the word 'slut', yet now in this scenario she loved it, and wanted to live it, to embody it.

"Good girl," Crystal smiled, as she slid the cucumber inside the wet pussy.

"Oooooooooooooh," Eleanor moaned loudly, as her pussy was filled with the thick cucumber... thicker than any toy she used, or any cock she had ever fucked.

"Tell me what you want," Crystal said, as she slowly pumped the cucumber in and out, knowing this orgasm wouldn't take long.

"I want to be your slut, your pet. I want you to fuck the hell out of me," Eleanor declared, usually getting verbal in the raw heat of the moment.

"With this cucumber?" Crystal enquired, as she pulled it out and put it to Eleanor's upper lips.

"Yes, slam that big fucking bumpy green cock back in my cunt," Eleanor exhorted with all the nastiness she could, before taking the cucumber, wet with her own juices, into her mouth and sucking it like a frenzied cock slut.

Even Crystal was surprised by the one eighty turn from shy, sweet and tentative to nasty, lustful and desperate... although she had seen it before. She pulled the cucumber out of her raving slut's mouth, slid it back into her cunt and leaned down to suck on her clit as she resumed fucking her.

Eleanor was so lost in rapture she could no longer see her surroundings. The cock slamming in and out of her was spreading her cunt so wide, going deeper than any man's, and mixing with the insistent pleasure on her clit. She could feel her orgasm nearing eruption, the exact same feeling that always led to disappointment with men as they would come and be done, leaving her gasping in unsatisfied need. This time however was different. The orgasm kept building, the double attack kept stimulating her entire core, she could see stars within her closed eyelids and she sensed she was about to come from interactive sex for the first time.

Crystal could read a female body well, and knew the girl was close to an orgasm apocalypse and urged her fledgling pet, as she attacked her cunt from both the inside and out, "Come for your Mistress, Eleanor; come now and become my El-a-whore."

"Ooooooh FUCK!" Eleanor screamed her lungs out, as with permission granted, the invisible barrier that had stopped her from coming for all these years was demolished, and the most intense, body-quaking, head-spinning orgasm imaginable ripped through her.