Turning Contest: A Former Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal kept fucking her, kept licking her throughout the lengthy orgasm as the young girl babbled, writhed and shook and saw indescribable visions. Crystal then pulled the cucumber out, tossed it aside and buried her face in the flooding cunt, needing to taste her slut's pussy cum.

"Thank you, Mistress," Eleanor moaned deliriously, all the energy in her body usurped.

Crystal licked for a couple of minutes before sliding up and kissing the pet, who was still coming, albeit gently now.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled and said, "So now you have come from sex."

"I can't believe we just did that," Eleanor said.

"And yet we did," Crystal shrugged.

Eleanor laughed as she felt cum leaking down her leg, agreeing, "That we did."

Crystal looked at her watch, "Sorry, but I need to get going."

"Oh, okay," Eleanor said, disappointed the surprise rendezvous was over.

"But first give me your phone," Crystal said, as she reached for her dress.

Eleanor went to the table, grabbed it and handed it to the professor after entering the password.

Crystal typed in her number under the name 'Mistress' and handed it back. "Text me so I'll have your number. I may text you when I need someone to come please me."

"Yes, Mistress!" Eleanor agreed, taking back her phone and texting her: Your wish is my command... El-a-whore.

Crystal, now dressed, said, "I left you some notes in your essay. If you want me to read it through one more time, stop by during office hours."

"Will do," Eleanor agreed.

Crystal kissed her once more, smiled and said, "Remember, you're a beautiful woman."

"I love hearing that," Eleanor said, preening under the compliment.

"And you're also a submissive, cunt-licking slut," Crystal added, playfully slapping Eleanor's cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," Eleanor giggled, the nasty terms getting her horny again.

Crystal headed out, sent the video, and updated the score.

Score at 1:42 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Carol: 3

Crystal: 3

Jasmine: 3

Portia: 2

Veronica: 2

As she headed back to the grocery store, realizing she had left the cucumber at Eleanor's, she wondered where her next piece of pie was to be found.

THE END

Coming Next: Turning Contest: A Friend in Need.