Turning Contest: A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby couldn't resist any longer, the invitation had been offered in no uncertain terms. But she was still uncertain of herself, so she continued to feign trepidation; although her mind was saying Thank you! her mouth said, moments before taking the cock inside, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Portia smiled as she watched Abby take her cock in her mouth. She purred, "Ah, but you are doing it, and I'm very pleased. That's it Abby, suck my cock."

Abby was so grateful for the order. She had hinted to Jack many times how she wanted to be told what to do in the bedroom, but he was too dim to understand, or maybe he was a submissive faggot without the balls to be a real man. She began to bob slowly on this massive cock that was stretching her mouth wide.

Portia let her friend suck the cock for a couple minutes before she drew back and ordered, "Remove your dress, Abby."

Abby allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth as she looked up and asked, not at all reluctantly this time, "Are we really going to do this?"

Portia smiled, pulling Abby up from the couch and answering the question with an embrace and a kiss.

Abby melted gratefully into Portia. The kiss was tender and sweet, so much more intimate than it had ever been with Jack.

Portia loved kissing a woman and knew how effectively the power of a kiss could melt a tentative woman and assist her in crossing the invisible line separating heterosexual from bisexual.

The kiss lasted precisely two-and-a-half minutes. No more, no less. Portia's tongue eventually slipped into Abby's mouth and began exploring; Abby soon followed suit, venturing into her own tongue archeology. For both women, the kissing triggered tinglings down below.

Portia, knowing this seduction was different than almost any other, decided to do something she rarely did... she decided to please her prey first. She finally broke the kiss and lifted Abby's dress off of her as Abby's entire body quaked.

Portia tossed the dress aside and admired, "You have an amazing body, Abby."

"So do you," Abby responded, looking Portia up and down in her lingerie.

Portia placed her hands on Abby's hips, took hold of her panties and pulled them down her legs. Once they were off, she looked at Abby's hairy pussy and said, "Your pussy appears to be very wet, Abby, it looks like a rainforest in there."

Abby admitted, "It is, and that's all because of you."

"Why?" Portia asked, wanting to get Abby expressing herself.

"I've refused you many times, but you remained my dearest friend. Today I want you to fuck me and for our friendship to become something even more; today I'm longing for you to take me," Abby professed, 'longing' being the perfect word to express how much she wanted to feel that big cock inside her, but also to feel an intimacy with Portia she'd always before shied away from for some insane reason.

"From now on we'll always be closer than before, Abby. Do you 'long' for me to fuck that wet cunt of yours?" Portia asked, loving the 'C' word, as she reached out a finger and traced her friend's wet pussy lips.

"Yes," Abby moaned at her touch.

"Yes, what?" Portia pursued as she continued tracing the wet pussy lightly with her finger, a common seduction technique to prompt the prey into saying words she usually wouldn't dare to utter.

"Yes, please," Abby replied, her head going light at the teasing touch.

"Tell me what you long for Abby, say the words," Portia ordered her, sliding a finger inside the wet cunt, "Tell me where you want this big cock."

Abby finally caught on and moaned loudly, "I want you to fuck my cunt with that big black cock."

"That's better," Portia said, pulling her finger out and bringing it to her mouth, sucking off her friend's wetness and crooning, "Mmmmmm, you taste delicious."

"Jack doesn't think so," Abby responded, Jack complaining on the rare occasions he had reason to comment, that it tasted like fish.

"I guess he prefers gooey cum," Portia said as she playfully toppled Abby onto the couch, lowered herself before her and reached out to spread her legs. "I, on the other hand, love the sweet nectar of a wet cunt like yours."

Abby watched in silent awe as her good friend, her best friend, lowered her head between her legs and began licking. The awe was doubled by the pleasure immediately cascading through her body as Portia's tongue seemed to know everything about bringing pleasure to a pussy.

For a couple minutes Portia explored her friend's pussy, teasing her relentlessly with a mixture of licking and pressure points, even as she enjoyed the exotic, intoxicating scent of her friend's pussy, captured so well by the abundance of hair... the same reason she didn't shave hers... she knew her scent always captivated her innocent virgin pussy-pleaser wannabees and turned them into cunt-hungry eager beavers.

Abby moaned, "Oh God, Portia, don't stop."

"Don't stop what?" Portia asked, always desiring her pets, especially the shy ones, to learn to express themselves. Meanwhile she parted her friend's pussy lips with long, thick tongue strokes... her tongue a paintbrush of cunnilingual art.

"Don't stop eating my wet cunt, you fucking tease," Abby replied with a giggle, trying out two words she never used. "Are you trying to turn me into a potty-mouthed slut?"

"Mmmmmm," Portia moaned, "only if you want to be," as she suddenly attacked her friend's clit with her lips while sliding a finger easily inside the sopping wet cunt.

"Oh God yes, eat my cunt, finger fuck me, oh shit," Abby babbled, her orgasm rising quickly, a sensation she'd never felt with someone else. Could I finally be approaching my first orgasm from actual sex?

Portia, knowing her friend was nearing an apocalyptic explosion and wanting to provide her first real orgasm, went for her guaranteed orgasm kill as her practiced finger easily found her friend's g-spot and tapped on it like a tiny drum.

Abby's inner question was answered just seconds after it had occurred to her as her g-spot, which she'd always thought a myth, was tapped, and her entire body began shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm hit and she screamed, "Oh... my... God... I'm coming! I'm actually coming!!" Although those words were forced out individually between stunted breaths and sexual convulsions, making the crying out of it take almost thirty seconds to complete.

Portia lapped up her friend's tangy twat juice, always loving the taste, always loving to awaken a side of a woman she hadn't known existed... a side she was sure she'd want to explore even further, now that she'd felt the full rapture one woman can give to another.

Before this moment Abby had never had any idea such pleasure existed anywhere, this orgasm a hundred times more intense than any of her own self-induced ones.

Portia, deciding that Abby needed even more, that she needed to discover what it was like to be fucked to multiple orgasms, not just the solitary one she currently thought so miraculous, slipped her finger out of the gushing cunt, lined up her hips and slid her big cock deep inside Abby while she was still coming.

"Oh my God!" Abby screamed, opening her eyes wide as her cunt was stretched immeasurably by the massive black cock.

"You look so fucking hot right now," Portia smiled, gazing into the glazed eyes of her dazed and lustful friend.

"I actually got off, you actually got me off," Abby gasped, stunned, "Jack's never gotten me off, not once in the twelve years since we started dating in high school, but you did it the first time," as the cock slid deeper into her and instead of her orgasm dying away, it accelerated.

"Hang on, 'cause we're just getting started, my sexy slut," Portia promised, as all ten inches disappeared inside the hairy, spasming box.

"Holy fuck," Abby gasped, as she felt so fucking full.

"A little bigger than Mr. Asshole's dick?" Portia asked, as she began slowly fucking her friend.

"It feels like you're taking my virginity," Abby joked, although she wasn't being all that facetious: this was a whole new world! Portia had just made her come for the first time with someone else.

"That I am," Portia agreed, "with my big, black dick," as she kept slowly fucking her.

Her first orgasm hadn't even begun to subside when Abby could feel another rising within her. In addition to never having come from sex, she had also never experienced multiple orgasms even when she was alone... were two impossibilities in a row about to become realizations? She moaned, "Oh yes, please fuck me, Portia."

"That's exactly what I'm doing, pet," Portia teased, as she watched Abby's face displaying her pleasure. Truth was, nothing turned her on more than seeing a woman's vulnerability as she surrendered to the pleasure Portia was giving her.

"No, I don't just mean fuck me hard, please fuck me hard like I'm one of your lesbian sluts, I want you to use me," Abby clarified, trying to make it clear she wanted to be owned.

"Mmmmmmm," Portia smiled, "all in good time," as she picked up the pace and also began to slam harder into her good friend.

"Holy fuck," Abby screamed at the first deep thrust, where ten inches barged into places never before explored.

"Oh yes, you eager slut," Portia purred, "show me how much you love my cock."

"Could you fuck me from behind?" Abby requested, that being a position she'd always wanted to try, but her useless husband always insisted on only the missionary position or her being on top.

"You want to be my pet puppy?" Portia asked playfully, pulling out. "You want to chase my stick? To bury my bone?"

"God, yes," Abby answered, sitting up and tasting her own cunt juice on the cock as she dived forward and popped onto the stick like the bitch in heat she suddenly was.

"I think we've finally awakened your inner slut, and I for one am delighted to make her acquaintance," Portia smiled, watching her friend sucking eagerly.

Abby bobbed for a few seconds before taking the treat out of her mouth and jumping onto the couch on all fours and agreeing, "And your Slut Abby sure as fuck isn't going back into hibernation."

"Once you go chick, who needs a guy's dick?" Portia quipped, a slogan she had dreamed up and was considering trademarking for t-shirts, as she slid into her friend's pussy from behind... her favourite position to fuck someone.

"There you go," Abby moaned as the pleasure captured her. "Who needs men?"

"I've been telling you that for years," Portia pointed out as she began slamming into her, hard.

"Well, now I believe you," Abby moaned loudly, as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to be fucked in a way she'd only ever fantasized about.

And for a few minutes Portia just fucked Abby. Hard. Deep.

Abby moaned and whimpered as the pleasure wrapped her into a cocoon of euphoria. Her second orgasm continued building and building and she babbled, "Oh yes, keep fucking me."

"I'm not stopping till you come all over my cock, you sexy little submissive slut," Portia promised, willing to continue as long as it took, this seduction apparently going to serve as her official workout for the day.

"I'm so close," Abby declared, feeling it bubbling inside her.

"Come now, my silly slut," Portia ordered.

"Silly? No, I'm stupid for waiting so long. More, more name-calling, please more name-calling," Abby moaned, being demeaned adding to her pleasure for some reason.

"Come right now and prove you're my submissive... lesbian... cunt-licking... pet." Portia continued, thrusting hard with each term, noticing Abby's left leg twitching just like a puppy's with each thrust, which she thought was cute.

"Oh, God!" Abby moaned, now bouncing back desperately to meet each of Portia's forward thrusts.

"Fuck yourself, you dirty... bimbo... fuck slut," Portia demanded, "Come right... now... and prove... you're my... little... pet... SLUT!"

"OOOOOOOOOOHH!!!" Abby finally screamed. The name calling, the rightness she felt about being Portia's pet slut had all had their dramatic effects, but Portia's pile-driving order to come had been the final straw, and she achieved her second orgasm in a row.

"Good girl," Portia purred, as she watched Abby collapse forward, shaking uncontrollably from the intensity of the orgasm.

"So good," Abby gasped weakly, as all the energy in her body seemed to be sucked out of her... as if she'd had a Vampire orgasm.

"You're my little slut now," Portia claimed, slowing down.

"God, I hope so," Abby agreed mindlessly, knowing that now that she knew the true pleasure a body could experience through good sex, she could never go back to her small-dicked husband who was always so self-centered in the bedroom. Even if she forgave him she would continue to need Portia, at the very least for serious and regular fuck sessions.

"Good girl," Porta repeated, as she pulled out, quickly unstrapped her harness, flipped Abby easily onto her bum and leaning against the couch, straddled her. "And now it's time for my pet puppy to lap up her treat."

Abby watched while seemingly from nowhere, Portia's hairy pussy appeared above her and like a precious gift from the sky, slowly lowered itself onto her face. She had never once even contemplated doing anything like this until Portia had put the idea in her head some time ago, and even then it had been no more than an idea planted, not a decision made. Yet, as her sex life at home had gotten ever more pitiful, and the porn she found herself watching had gotten hotter, and had lately gotten ever more about girl/girl even before she'd caught Jack with his pants down, by now the idea of licking a pussy had become something she was actively curious about. And as the scent of a woman, Portia's scent, now enveloped her, she wanted nothing more than to taste her.

Portia lowered her pussy onto Abby's face, using her hands on the top of the couch as balance, and without a word of prompting her new pet, her special pet, began licking her. "Good girl," Portia approved, "that's right, lick my cunt like such a good girl."

Abby was stymied at first, trying to clear a path to Portia's pussy lips through the abundance of her pubes, yet once she'd worked her way through and encountered the full taste of Portia's wetness, she was addicted. The scent, the taste, the very act, were all captivating, and this just seemed like a natural progression along the path of who she now was, or perhaps even who she'd always been. She'd always disliked sucking cock and only did it because that was Jack's expectation; she had even swallowed sometimes, but then rushed off to down a coke or something to rid herself of the stale taste. A pussy, at least this pussy, tasted much better... it had a slight tang to it... a little fishy... a little fruity... and completely intoxicating. At first she licked tentatively, getting used to the task and the taste. Yet once she got into it she began licking hungrily... wanting to taste the full flood of Portia's cum and wanting to please her benefactress as well as she had been pleased.

Portia was accustomed to the tentative explorations of a first-time pussy licker, followed by the transition into becoming an eager cunt muncher. The additional excitement because this was both her friend and a long-term target added exponentially to the pleasure now flooding through her. She moaned, "You're a natural cunt licker, Abby."

A rush went through Abby as she absorbed the approval she craved. She licked even faster, stretching a finger inside Portia's cunt as she lapped at the swollen clit.

Portia began shaking at the double attack inside and outside, acknowledging that Abby was indeed a natural, as her orgasm built into a beautiful crescendo and she coated her long-time friend's face with her intense climax. "Fuck!" was all she gasped as she squeezed the couch cushions and allowed the pleasure to overwhelm her.

Abby eagerly licked the cum bubbling down from Portia's cunt like homemade champagne. She knew... no, she said, "This is so wonderful, Portia. From now on whenever you want me to bury my face between your legs, just snap your fingers and I'll be there."

A couple minutes later, Portia climbed off her friend's face and smiled, "Thank you for such a sweet pledge my puppy, and I'll hold you to it. You look so wonderful with my cum all over your face, and I'd love to see you this way very often."

"The term 'facewash' has a whole new meaning for me now," Abby joked, loving this pungent wetness covering her.

"That's hilarious," Portia laughed, before leaning down and kissing Abby, just as the doorbell rang.

"I suppose you should get that," Abby said, when Portia broke the kiss.

"Just like this?" Portia asked, gesturing at her sexy outfit, sans thong.

"Perhaps with a robe," Abby suggested. "Not that it's my place to tell you what to do, but I'm not in the mood to share you right now."

"Perhaps you needn't share me right now," Portia laughed, as she hurried up to her room hearing the doorbell ring again. She threw on a robe and checked her phone and cursed: Crystal had logged another turn just three minutes ago.

Score at 1:42 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Carol: 3

Crystal: 3

Jasmine: 3

Portia: 2

Veronica: 2

She quickly added her own conquest as she headed down to answer the door, striding past Abby, who was still naked and still sexy.

Score at 1:45 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Carol: 3

Crystal: 3

Jasmine: 3

Portia: 3

Veronica: 2

She answered the door and Jack stormed in. "Abby!"

Portia stood aside and watched as he rushed past her and into the living room. "Oh my God!"

Abby responded, "Funny thing you should say that, my faithful husband; that's exactly what I screamed out not five minutes ago when Portia gave me my second of two orgasms, yes two, when you've never given me even one."

Abby felt a sadistic rush when Jack's jaw dropped in dismay. After more than ten years of being treated offhandedly in the bedroom and now being recently betrayed, she couldn't believe how good it felt to see the shocked look on her asshole husband's face.

Across the room Portia requested, "Please pause for a moment my pet, while I show Jack something he can't have." She dropped her robe to the floor to display her elegant, sexy negligee containing her elegant, sexy body, but most particularly her commando luxuriant bush. She then sat down on a chair and opened her legs. She didn't do so in any accessible way like Jack's arrogant teenager had offered his cock to Abby, but rather with the air of an unattainable ice queen, and then said coolly, "Thank you, pet. You may proceed."

Abby knew exactly what she wanted to say. "I guess I need to thank you for getting me so upset that I needed to rush over here for some comforting, Jack, 'cause she sure did a fucking good job not only of comforting me, but even better, of showing me what I've been missing all these years with your inconsiderate treatment in the bedroom and your tiny needle dick!" With that, Abby picked up the strap-on cock and cried out, hurling it at him, "This is a cock!"

Jack took a nervous glance at the half-naked Portia, someone he had long fantasized about bringing into a threesome with his wife, before catching the huge strap-on hurtling towards him that was still quite wet and smelling of fish.

Portia smiled with pride at her friend's sudden fortitude. Recalling her pet's recent pledge, she then snapped her fingers, prompting Abby to continue the humiliation of her stunned husband with, "You'll have to excuse me now, dear husband, I belong to my beautiful Mistress, and she has just summoned me to give her another cunt-licking."