Turning Contest: A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby used the term she'd often read in erotica, 'Mistress' deliberately, a term that she found hot and one she wanted to use frequently when addressing Portia, letting her know she was fully on board with the hierarchy that had been created during the past hour. But she also took great pleasure at seeing Jack flinch visibly when she used the term, at the startling revelation that 'his woman' now belonged to someone else.

Portia smiled again at hearing the term 'Mistress' as she opened her legs wide, offering the cheater a brief peek at her hair pie.

Abby turned away from her husband, lowered herself to the floor and crawled sinuously across the room towards her Mistress Portia. She swayed her naked ass enticingly as she crawled away, showing her mortified husband what he could no longer have.

Jack stared stunned, able to clearly see a portion of her generous pubes beneath her ass, still glistening from what he assumed was a recent orgasm from the massive wet cock still in his hands. A cock that was easily twice the size of his own, and twice as thick. As he watched her crawl to Portia, her 'Mistress', and arrive between her spread legs he pondered, Did she fake her orgasms for all these years?

Abby had crawled across the room and reached Portia, then paused and turned to her soon-to-be ex-husband and added, as if reading the suddenly insecure husband's mind, "And I faked every single one of those orgasms you thought you gave me. Each one ever since we met in high school."

Portia asked, gazing frostily at Jack while addressing Abby with a warm voice, "Did you fake either of the two I just gave you, my pet?"

"No, Mistress, they were wonderful... life-changing!" Abby gushed gratefully before leaning forward and beginning to eat her Mistress's pussy right in front of her faggot husband.

Portia enigmatically gazed from one to the other and back again before she moaned, "Good pet, eat your Mistress's cunt."

"So good, Mistress," Abby said between her licks loud enough for Jack to hear.

"Cock sucker," Portia said regally, being fully able to pull off 'regally' even in black commando negligee with her cunt being licked, "bring me back my cock."

Jack obeyed, walking obediently across to the hot, semi-naked woman, and handed it to her, getting a very up close and personal view of his wife licking her Mistress's pussy.

Abby looked up, knowing he was there, her face wet with Portia's pussy juices and told him, "I'll be filing for divorce on Monday, faggot. You can just be happy we didn't have any children to argue over."

Jack begged, "Please, Abby, I'm so sorry."

"This isn't just about six months of cheating on me Jack, although that was the trigger. It's mainly because during all the years we've been together, you've been selfish and inconsiderate in the bedroom, never once asking if I was getting what I needed, although I did everything for you that you ever asked of me.

"I'm leaving you because my Mistress Portia has shown me in just a single hour that there's far more to sex than pleasing an uncaring man and getting nothing out of it in return. With Mistress Portia there's loving and caring, passion, variety, and consecutive mind-blowing orgasms. Goodbye needle dick, and if you dare to contest this divorce I will embarrass the hell out of you in court."

Portia clarified his new reality for him as she reached for the back of Abby's head and pulled her deep into her wetness, "It's over. Abby has given herself to me, body and soul. Now I have some more comforting to do here, so you can see yourself out, Jack... ass."

THE END

COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A FRIEND OF AMY'S