All Comments on 'Turning Out Angela'

by Rorshak

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Relies heavily in outmoded stereotypes

The settings, dialogue and two dimensional characters really don't fly for me. I've given you 25 as I see some potential in your overall story telling abilities. don't give up writing you just need to 'listen' to the voices / settings of characters and keep going back till they feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm just

not getting it. where was the erotic part of that story dude ? I did not see it. It's like a standup-comedian telling a joke and nobody laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy

this is a sexy story i am a white girl looking for me some black dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredible

the part where she first comes with the woman... wow. I came SO hard. and I'm female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT WORK!

I don't know what these other guys are complaining about the ladies seem to get you & so do I I think you wrote a great story especially if it is your first try! Look forward to seeing much more from you very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This got me so hot so many times!

I LOVED IT! I came so hard so many times while reading it I printed it so I can read it whenever I'm alone!! keep up the good work!

LuciousLanaLuciousLanaover 15 years ago
VERY HOT

I loved it! It got me drenched at least 6 times lets see some more I'd like to see more of Angelas adventures in the 'hood!

LuciousLanaLuciousLanaalmost 14 years ago
STILL WAITING!

I'm begging you for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

more! love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

This is a REALLY great story, but i only wish it had maybe gone on a little longer! Very well written, please keep writing!

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
Want advice?

My advice would be to either have someone proofread your work for grammar errors, or brush up on it yourself. It was a little difficult to read and just trying to decipher the dialog kind of killed this story and the characters for me. Also, the black man stereotype is kinda lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So hot ! I imagine my own sister being kidnapped by black men, being turned into this little whore and watching her tapes, I would be so proud of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
angela

Need part 2 to humiliate older sister Gina by having ANgela being her dominatrix as sheb trains her to suck anf fuck black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
angela

This gets hotter by the minute. Next is gina when she is taken to work withcletus and darlene with angela giving older sister a dose of healthy discipline in doing the finer acts of sucking and fucking. Plus gina gets disciplined for being a racist bitch and makes amends for such by serving black men and women unconditionally.

nairdahnairdahalmost 10 years ago
oh damn...

... That was amazing! Is there a part 2? I can't help but wonder after all those creampies, how is she not pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bring in sister Gina for some domesticated fucking and swollen bellies for both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Quote: "Suddenly she felt her cunt start to get hot and wet. "Oh my god", she thought. "What's happening to me?"

"She could do nothing to stop him, and she knew that her family and parents would spit on her if she ever returned. Her life was effectively over, and though she cried for a little while, she began to accept that her only life now was with Cletus and Darlene."

It is a shame that the story had to be destroyed with these two paragraphs and abruptly ended. If anything , I wanted to see how the story developed and twisted into some kind of interesting ending and redemption for such an innocent heroine. If you wonder how the two paragraphs killed the story I am perfectly willing to explain. It should be quite obvious, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Shame To Disrupt The Story's Credulity Like This

Quote: "Suddenly she felt her cunt start to get hot and wet. "Oh my god", she thought. "What's happening to me?"

"She could do nothing to stop him, and she knew that her family and parents would spit on her if she ever returned. Her life was effectively over, and though she cried for a little while, she began to accept that her only life now was with Cletus and Darlene."

It is a shame that the story had to be destroyed with these two paragraphs and abruptly ended. If anything , I wanted to see how the story developed and twisted into some kind of interesting ending and redemption for such an innocent heroine. If you wonder how the two paragraphs killed the story I am perfectly willing to explain. It should be quite obvious, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My husband and l are working our way to acting out his fantasy - and now mine - of my being turned out by a group of bikers who come to his repair business. We have picked up a couple bikers at bars, and each fucked me like l had never been fucked before, but l need more! He hasn't filled me in on the details, but says he has a big surprise for me next week. Then he said he actually has a surprise for me 25 times over. OMG. I read TOA for my own ideas, and I tend to top everything Angela got. ThanKS for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

In the sequel Angela remembers her faith in God and her proud Italian heritage and sets about turning Cletus and his crew into castrated she-male hookers working the corners to earn money for their Mediterranean Mistess and Darlene and the other females are put in chastity and turned into slaves.

Then she turns her bitchy older sister into a broken and trained slave and gives her to her uncle for the loss of his car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a rough but hot story where the heroine was perfectly innocent and worth pulling for her redemption. It was going somewhere , this story, one hoped, until the "four days later" . By then all attempts at story making were dropped and the heroine was presumably happy to be abused just because she could orgasm often. I don't know why the innocent character had to be so slow witted as to not know she did not have to walk the streets to have orgasms or to suspend moral judgement (not over the sex but over good and evil) and to forget about the natural urges of any person which are not exclusively for sex. If the author ever tried to develop something deeper another time...It would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist much?

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddictionover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the explicit detail!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Overall a GREAT story! ♡

But her mindbreak /starting to like it was a bit TOO quick. (And not just because I enjoyed her suffering. It lacked logic.)

If she was slowly broken in, or was so badly hurt that her mind forced her to love it to protect itself... that would have made the story even better.

But by and large it's one of the best stories on this topic I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous