Turning Out Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it was much easier if you could make them fall in love with you, play with their minds so damn good that they end up wanting to make you happy. That would come later, but right now, he planned to fuck with the little white bitches mind in other ways.

"Talk to me...Angela," he said.

"Wh...what?" she moaned, things slowly started coming back to her, her mind waking up more and more.

"Tell me what you are?"

"Wh...what?" she blinked.

"What the fuck are you?"

"I...I don't know, what do you mean?" she asked, in an unsure tone.

"Do y'all know how many god damn dudes your white trash ass has fucked today?"

She closed her eyes in shame.

"Do y'all know how many fuckin' cocks y'all sucked today bitch?"

She hugged herself in misery and looked down at her knees.

"You're just a real dirty little white trash nigger fuckin' slut ain't ya, Angela?" he grinned.

"I...I didn't want to do it," she protested weakly.

"But you did... Do ya think any decent ass man'll let alone a white boy will wanna marry your nasty nigger-fuckin' ass now? Do y'all think any guy will want anything at all to do with you ever again, bitch?"

"Hell... Even your own fuckin' parents will be disgusted by you when they find out what the fuck you've been doing."

Angela sniffled in misery, knowing in her heart that he was right, knowing that her parents would totally blame her, no matter what she said happened.

"I'll tell you what though baby girl, your fine white ass can stay with me, baby girl. I'll take real good care of you bitch," Cletus grinned.

He stood up then and unzipped his pants, bringing his big black cock snake out and pressing the swollen head against her mouth.

"Now... I want you to open your damn mouth and suck my cock for me, Angela baby,"

The miserable young girl opened her mouth and he shoved his big fat black cock inside, pumping slowly in and out, as she sat there unmoving. Dripping with sweat, her hands still tied behind her, her ample tits covered with red welts.

"Lick that big black cock, baby," he growled. "Suck it for daddy... lil' bitch." "You her daddy now, Cletus?" someone laughed. "Getting soft on the cute lil' white girl, man?" another sneered.

He pulled her off the chair and onto the floor, holding her by the hair as she weakly sucked his cock.

He pumped it in and out, as she sucked, then tilted her head back and forced his thick, bloated cock down her throat to the hilt. "This here bitch belongs to me, and don't any of you assholes forget it," Cletus glared at the rest. He fucked his cock up and down Angela's throat. She knelt there, eyes wide open now, as she stared at his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. By now, the sensation was familiar, and she didn't have to fight nausea to the same extent. Still, she felt sick in her heart as the big black cock slid up & down her throat.

He pulled it out completely and eased her forward onto the floor. She slowly sank down with her ass up in the air and her head and shoulders on the seat of a chair, as he stood over her and the rest of the group moved closer once more. "Raise that white ass up, for me slut," he ordered, reaching down and cupping her pussy, jerking her ass upwards. He straightened again and Angela trembled as she knelt there so vulnerable, surrounded by the sniggering, taunting blacks. "Look at those big fat fuckin' titties!" someone yelled. "Shit, I bet we could fuckin' milk that lil' white heifer!" another laughed.

"Okay, I want everyone to watch this real close now," Cletus called out as he dropped to his knees behind her. He slid his big hands up and down her body as he pressed his groin into her crotch. He reached under to cup and squeeze her heavy tits, then gripped her hair and forced her head up and back, not wanting her to be able to hide her face by staring down.

"Know what I'm gonna do now, bitch?"

"Nooooooo," she groaned.

"I'm gonna pop your cherry, Angela baby."

She blinked in confusion as the people watching sniggered at her situation.

"You think you already lost your cherry, doncha baby girl? Well you're half-right. I'll bet y'all didn't know that y'all got another cherry, though... Didja bitch?"

Holding her hair in one hand, like the reigns of a horse, he ran his other hand down onto her ass, then pressed a finger against her little pink asshole and slowly twisted and pushed it in.

Angela gasped in shock, her eyes going wide and round. What was he doing? How could he? How could anybody touch her there? Why would he push his...finger into THERE?

He shoved his finger deep into her asshole and wriggled it around as the people chuckled and laughed. "Gonna get yo' assfucked, white girl," someone called out. What? She thought. What had they meant? "Know what I'm gonna do, Angela... Do ya baby girl?"

Cletus asked in a friendly tone of voice. "I'm gonna take this big black cock that you been sucking on, and I'm gonna shove it right up your tight little white asshole."

There were hoots, jeers, and obscene remarks, but Angela hardly heard them. Her heart was filled with horror and shock as she took in the words. She recalled an old whispered conversation with a girlfriend. I was about homosexuals, about how they supposedly had sex by pushing their things into each other's asses because they had no pussies. She'd thought her friend disgusting, and had refused to believe her, especially when she said that some men did that to women as well and they enjoyed it.

Now the reality of those words sank in as she felt Cletus's finger sliding in and out of her own little anus. She quivered, unable to even speak, so stunned and shocked and appalled. She felt his finger come out, and then felt his cock head pressing against her wrinkled hole.

She shrieked suddenly and struggled violently, twisting, shaking, and trying to throw him off, screaming in horror as the crowd laughed in delight. She bellowed loudly as he pulled sharply at her hair. She twisted and writhed around, falling over on one side as he gripped her arm and jerked her back. She howled like a demented person, shaking her head furiously and kicking with her legs, flailing and jerking as she tried to get free. Her knees scraped on the concrete floor as she collapsed onto her belly, her legs working like a frogs as she tried to push herself away. Cletus cursed and slapped her head repeatedly, but she ignored it, so great was her horror at the thought of having a cock up her asshole. He finally let go of her hair as she kicked at him a final time, then shoved down her back, pressing her flat against the concrete floor.

His groin was pressed against her soft backside as he put his hands on her shoulder blades and forced her hard into the cold hard cement. His thighs held her legs apart as he put all his weight on the center of her back, holding his upper body aloft by one hand as he gripped his cock shaft and pressed the head against the squawling, struggling girls asshole. He jabbed it against the hole repeatedly, then slowly forced it inside as she howled, sobbed and continued to writhe in furious resistance.

He got his cock head into her, though, then dropped flat onto her body, using his weight to pin her to the floor. He grabbed her bound wrists, with one hand and placed his other on the nape of her neck, then he slowly let his hips sink, forcing inch after inch of gleaming black cock down into her shaking, quivering anus.

Her shrieks rose to new heights, then abruptly cut off, replaced by sobbing as he drove his cock deep into her guts. He thrust the last few inches into her, drawing another brief cry, and then mashed his balls against her ass flesh as she gave up all resistance.

"I don't think she likes your big nigger cock, Cletus baby," some woman chortled. He snorted in disgust, grinding his hips into her then let go of her neck and rose, pulling back onto his knees, pressing his hands down onto the small of her back as he began to pump his cock into her rectum.

"Fuckin' bitch," he said. "Think your asshole's made of gold or something?"

He fucked his cock in and out with long, deep strokes, moving faster as her asshole opened up. She continued to sob, her face pressed into the cement floor. He slid his hands under her belly and jerked her up onto her knees, gripping her hair again, tearing at it to make her scream, and then slapping her ass hard. He held her hips as she knelt there, pounding his cock into her with furious strokes as he held her hips.

He gripped her hair once more as he felt his juices starting to flow, pulling her face up to see the people around her. "Get ready, slut," he panted. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna pump my spunk all up in your asshole!" He rammed in furiously, drawing new sobs and groans from the bedraggled girl. "Yeah! Yeah! There it goes! Uhngh! Uhngh! Uhngh! Uhngh! Uhngh!" He pumped his jism up into her asshole, sneering down at her as she twisted her head around, and then let it go and slapped her ass again. He jerked her back by the hips as he pumped more cock milk into her buttery asshole, and then sighed and pulled out.

"Next," he called out.

There were chuckles from the watchers, and then another man stepped forward and dropped down behind the trembling girl. He unzipped and pulled his cock out, then pushed it against her pussy and thrust in deep. He held her hips as he fucked her for about a minute and a half, then pulled his cock back out, pressed it against her asshole, and, with a whimper from Angela, buried it in her anus. Another guy dropped to his knees in front of her and lowered his pants, then pushed his cock into her mouth.

"No throat fuckin'," Cletus glared.

"I know, I know," the guy said.

He fucked his cock in her mouth, pumping steadily as he held her hair. Every little while he pulled his cock out and rubbed it over her face then pushed it in again.

The girl jerked back and forth violently as the man behind rammed his cock up her ass, but then he finished, and the guy pulled his cock out of her mouth and circled around. He rammed his cock into her asshole and then started fucking. It was his first ass fuck, and he was delighted at the sensation as the teenager's tight ass clamped down on his prong. He sawed it in and out, grunting in pleasure as his hips smashed against her buttocks.

He came, and then another took his place, then another, then another. Finally, her asshole was as sore and stinging as her pussy and throat, Angela found the restraints on her wrists, being re-tightened behind her back. Cletus yanked her up off the floor and began walking her back to the car. He put her in the trunk, then slammed the trunk down and left.

Hours passed, she had no idea how many. Because of her exhaustion, in both body and spirit, she drifted off to sleep several times. The engine woke her up when it started.

The car lurched forward and then started bumping over the road. It drove for about twenty minutes before stopping. The engine cut out and she heard someone getting out of the car and coming around to the trunk. The trunk lid was raised and Cletus grinned down at her, and then lifted her out. She found that it was night out, but she still seemed to be in a dumpy area where there were no people. The car was parked in a dark alley near a dumpster.

There was a steel door next to the dumpster, and Cletus led her to it and pulled it open. He held her arm as he led her into a narrow, poorly lit hallway. There was a dirty, threadbare carpet on the floor, and peeling plaster walls on either side. He led her past several doors with numbers on them, and then started up a stairwell to the third floor.

They went down another hallway and up to a door with the numbers 305 on it. Cletus unlocked it and opened the door, shoving her inside ahead of him.

"Home sweet home," he said.

"Who the fuck is this little white bitch?" a woman demanded.

Angela blushed and looked down at the floor as a tall husky black woman confronted them. "Cool it, baby this is our new meal ticket."

"This lil' white trash slut?!"

"Yeah, just as soon as we get her lily white ass trained."

"Who'd pay money for this honky bitch?" the woman sniffed.

"Lots 'a niggas... Don't be dumb, baby." The woman glared at Angela with dislike. "Where's she gonna sleep?"

"Wherever the fuck I say she sleeps! Quit your smart ass bitching baby or I'll kick your ass!"

He cut Angela's hands free and gave her a push so she staggered forward. "Go sit down," he growled.

Angela moved into the room and went over to a sofa, then sat down, folding her arms over her chest and crossing her legs.

"Not like that," Cletus said. "Spread your legs and drop your arms... I don't want you trying to hide that body bitch." Angela dropped her arms slowly, and then uncrossed her legs, looking down at the floor.

"Where'd you find this lil' white bitch, at some damn private school?" the woman snorted.

"Actually, right down the street from a catholic one... Her fine little white ass was sitting in a goddamn car I jacked today... Now, you and me are gonna make her into a real big earner."

"Me? I'm supposed to help?"

"Yeah, you bitch. This little bitch's fresh young white ass is going to be my biggest earner baby... So I want you to teach her to work as hard for me as you do."

"HA!" she exclaimed.

"Get me a drink and don't be such a bitch."

"You want me to train some dumb ass lil' white slut to be a top earner for your lazy ass and you call me a bitch? You got some nerve, nigga."

She went and got him a drink, though, as he sat down at the table. She put the glass on the table and he reached up and grabbed her arm, pulling her down so he could kiss her. He let her go then and slapped her ass, making her jump.

"Get your muthafuckin clothes off, baby," he sighed, taking a long drink.

"Why the fuck should I?"

"Cause you look so fuckin' good naked, baby."

She gave him a disgusted look, then shrugged and reached up behind her neck and unsnapped her dress. It slipped down to her hips, then off. She stepped out, wearing a black lace bra and thong panties, then quickly removed those as well, tossing them all on the sofa.

"Now what?" she demanded.

"Turn on the radio and show the silly lil' white girl what rhythm us niggas have."

"Yeah, bullshit," she sniffed. "You want me to do my stage routine, I suppose. Do you really think this big tittied cow can dance?"

"We'll see, huh."

She turned on the radio and shoved in a CD, then started walking towards Angela. Her walk changed though, becoming cat-like, a slow, stalking stride as her hands moved up and down her body. Her hips began to swing from side to side, and as she stopped before the startled teenager, she began to slide her tongue over her lips and shake her big black breasts in her face.

She ran her hands up and down her body, shaking her hips to the music. She let her head fallback, dropping her hair down her back as she swung and then thrust her large breasts out hard.

She pulled her head forward, smiling tauntingly at Angela, turning and wagging her big ass in her face. She let her legs slide further and further apart, until she was doing the splits, her crotch flat on the floor. She rolled forward then pulled her legs together; rose up to her knees, then shook her ass again. For nearly ten minutes she rolled and shifted, moving onto her back and raising her legs up high, knees tight together, then slowly lowered them to either side, until they were flat on the floor. She arched her back, sliding her hands behind her head as she pulled her head back.

She humped repeatedly at the embarrassed girl, then sat up, swung around, and got to her feet. Her hands moved under her heavy breasts, cupping them and looking hungrily at Angela, then reached down and took her hands, pulling her to her feet.

"Come on, lil' white girl... Let's see if you can dance," she said. Angela looked at her in fear. "I...I can't!" she gulped.

"Move your dumb white ass bitch right now or I'll take my fuckin' belt to it," Cletus snarled.

"You better try, white girl," the woman grinned.

For the next two hours, she ran Angela through the same routine, stopping repeatedly to correct her, making her repeat things repeatedly. Angela was embarrassed about it, but... well, she's been naked now for several hours and compared to being naked and having her ass and pussy and mouth raped by all those men, this wasn't at all bad, especially since there was another girl there who was also naked.

Therefore, she was much less self-conscious than she would have been. The problem was more that she'd never really danced before, since her parents thought modern music was a tool of the devil.

She was showing some improvement though, when Cletus stopped the practice. "Enough for now. Bring her over here, Arlene. I want you to show her how to suck a nigga's cock like a fuckin' pro."

Darlene pulled the younger female over beside Cletus's chair, and then pulled her down to her knees. She undid Cletus's pants, and took out his limp black cock, holding it in her hands as she turned to the startled girl. "Now this," she said, "is a limp cock... Something this nigga gets a lot of."

"Don't be a smart ass, bitch," Cletus snorted.

"Your job is to make it hard and ready to fuck... Now watch me." She puckered her lips, and then kissed the head of his cock. She began licking up and down the underside then, twirling her tongue all over the long, snaky shaft. She pulled it up and slid her tongue under his balls, then sucked first one, then the other one into her mouth, massaging it between her tongue and the insides of her cheeks.

She slid her tongue up his shaft to the head, then puckered her lips again and sucked his cock into her mouth. Her lips sucked in more and more cock meat as she pulled the entire length of his cock into her oral cavity, swallowing it much like a particularly thick strand of spaghetti.

She rolled and squeezed it in her mouth, then pulled her head back keeping her lips tight, stretching it out tight as she let it slide almost out of her mouth. She gripped it in her hands, lapped up, and down the head again as the thing began to harden.

Her fingers squeezed the shaft as she slurped her tongue over the balls, then up to the head again. She moaned and fluttered her eyes, rubbing the cock head over her face, and then sucking it into her mouth again.

She began to bob her lips up and down the thing as it turned steel hard, then slid her lips slowly all the way down to the hilt, deep throating it. She squeezed his balls in her hands, and then eased her mouth back up the shaft and off.

"Okay white girl," she said. "Now it's your turn bitch."

Angela stared at her.

"Not yet. Wait till it settles down some," Cletus grinned. "Go dance for me a little more."

Darlene gave her a little shove and she stumbled to her feet, and then stood there uncertainly.

"Turn on the fuckin' radio and dance you dumb ass lil' white trash slut," Cletus barked. She swallowed nervously, and then went to the stereo and turned it on.

She began shaky at first, swinging her hips from side to side as they watched, but soon she was shaking and undulating, running her hands up and down her body, looking at them through slitted eyes as she turned and swung around the floor.

After about five minutes, Darlene turned off the stereo and motioned her over to Cletus. She dropped to her knees, and then began to suck his cock, trying to do exactly what Arlene had done. They stopped her several times to correct her style, and then came the big moment, when she had to slide the huge thing down her throat.

Although, she'd been throat fucked several times that day she'd done nothing herself. Until now, it had been the guys raping her, which forced their cocks into her. Now she was going to have to force her mouth down onto his cock until it went down her throat. She kept trying, but every time his thick cock head hit the back of her throat, she would start to gag. Darlene and Cletus were both losing patience with her, and Cletus was threatening her with his belt again, when she finally managed to get together the courage, and just forced her mouth down the dark cock shaft.