Turning Out Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it was in, she found it easy enough. It wasn't comfortable, but she managed, sliding her lips down to the base, and then slowly pulling them back up it again. They seemed so happy with her that she actually felt gratified and a little pleased with herself. After five more minutes of sucking, Cletus said she was good enough for now, and told her to sit back and watch Darlene again.

Darlene began to sway in place, spreading her legs as she shuffled up to straddle him. She ran her hands up and down her body seductively as she slowly lowered her pussy towards his hard black cock. She reached down and took it in her hands, lifting it and pointing it at her slit, and then groaned and closed her eyes as she sank down onto it. She let her head fall back and rolled it slowly, groaning as she took the thing deep inside of her, all they way to the hilt. She gripped his shoulders and ground her pelvis against him, swaying and groaning in pleasure. She pulled herself against him, pressing her firm tits into his face, letting him cup and suck on them, and then arched her back again, gripping his knees as she dropped back.

She lay back on his legs, and then arched back across them, letting her hands lightly sweep over the floor as he held her firmly by her hips and humped up into her slowly. He dragged her up again and they kissed, and then his hands cupped her ass cheeks as she began to hump against him. He slapped her ass then and motioned her off, then cocked his finger at Angela. She took a deep breath, and then moved towards him, straddling the chair.

"Make the face, bitch. Show me how fuckin' hot you are," he glared. She remembered then and slitted her eyes and licked her lips. She rolled her head and gave him a hungry look, then eased herself down, taking his big black cock in her hands, then sinking down to the hilt with a long, low groan of pleasure.

She pressed her big tits into his face, letting him suck on her nipples, rubbing them against his cheeks. She arched her back, groaning, then lie back across his legs and let her hands sweep the floor.

There was a knock at the door and Darlene put on a robe, and then went to answer it. Angela instinctively tried to move but Cletus gripped her arm and glared at her. "Did I tell you to stop, bitch?"

"No," she gulped.

"Then keep working."

She ground herself against him, riding up and down on his cock as two black men, one older, one a teenager not much older than Angela came in and watched.

"Hey, Joe, hey Jamal," Cletus asked politely. "How you doin' Cletus?" the older man asked, Cletus back, eyeing the very young, completely naked teenaged girl's fat round creamy white tits with lust and admiration.

"How's it looking, fellas?"

"It looks fuckin' fresh as hell from where I'm standing," the younger black dude growled. Cletus laughed and slapped Angela on her ass hard and loud. As he stood up, he started pushing her off him, and cheerfully said, "Goddamn it then, my homies... Y'all should just get your drawers off, and then whip out your cock's because, she's gonna suck both y'all off now."

"That shit will fuckin' work for me and the youngster just fine," the older guy said, undoing his belt. "You never could turn down a piece of ass especially fresh white girl ass, Joe," Cletus grinned. He shoved Angela to her knees as the two men got out of their pants, then, as Arlene brought over a couple of drinks, she slid her lips onto the older man's cock and began to suck.

She slid her lips up and down it, and then licked at his balls as the thing began to harden. The younger guy's cock began to harden too, as, under Darlene's direction, she reached up and took it in one hand, squeezing it and pumping her fist up and down its length.

She switched her mouth to that cock, tonguing the head as she pumped her other hand on the other cock. She slid her lips around the youngster's cock as he took her head in both hands and began to fuck into her face.

"Okay, hold up," Cletus said, getting to hid feet.

"The lil' white bitch ain't ever been fucked by three nigga's at the same time... I think it's time she learned how."

"Fine with us, homeboy," Joe said.

Cletus jerked her to her feet and then pulled her to the bedroom as the others followed. He got onto the big King sized bed, then lay on his back and patted his crotch.

"Get on, slut." She crawled onto the bed and straddled him, and then gripped his still hard cock and pressed it against her slit. She eased herself down to the hilt as the others watched.

"Okay, bitch, lean forward and give it a ride," Cletus grinned. She leaned forward, self-conscious since it made her big tits dangle down, and with her knees clamped against his hips, began to slide her pussy up and down his thick shaft. Her ass cheeks bounced on his thighs as she rode up and down, and Cletus reached up and cupped her breasts, squeezing and kneading the thick, fleshy bags. Then Joe knelt beside him and gripped her hair, pulling her face to the side and pulling her mouth onto his cock. She sucked obediently as she rode up and down, gripping his cock in one hand as she slurped over the head.

She bobbed her lips on the thing for a minute, and then he thrust forward and jammed it down her throat. That made her lose her rhythm and she stopped moving on Cletus's cock. He gripped her hips and began to bounce her himself, humping up into her. Joe pumped his cock in her throat for only a few seconds, though, and then pulled out and crawled around behind her. The youngster, Jamal, moved in to take his place as Cletus pulled her down against him, crushing her fat titties against his chest.

Joe pressed his cock against her asshole and slowly forced it inside. Angela gasped in surprise, but made no effort to resist, knowing it would be useless anyway. She clenched her teeth and whimpered as more and more big black cock was forced up her ass, bloating out her belly now with thick ebony meat.

"That's it, bitch, take these big black cocks," Cletus grunted, biting on her throat.

Jamal pulled her face to the side then, shoved his cock into her mouth, as Joe forced the last few inches up her tail pipe, and ground his hips into her round ass cheeks.

She rode awkwardly up and down on Cletus's cock as Joe pumped his fuck stick up her asshole and Jamal forced his cock down her gullet. It was indeed, her first time having all of her holes fucked at the same time, but it would be the first of many more. She felt absolutely packed with cock meat, especially in her guts, where the two big black cocks were pumping and jerking in and out.

The four of them writhed, humped, and jerked on the bed, making the springs squeak and the bed shake. Three pairs of hands stroked and fondled the lush teenager's naked flesh. One by one, the cocks spurted, dropping their hot loads in her ass, pussy and mouth.

It was no big deal.

Angela was a little amazed at herself. Only this morning the idea of being naked in front of a man...or even a woman, would have been horribly embarrassing, and shocking. Now she'd fucked three guys at once and soon would consider it little more than routine.

She'd never fucked one guy let alone three at the same time, of course, and it had felt rather odd having a cock up her asshole and one up her pussy at the same time. She'd taken so many cocks in her that day though, that it couldn't and didn't even really upset her. Darlene gave her something to eat and drink, and then made her take a bath. There was no window in the bathroom, so there wasn't any way she could escape. She was glad for the chance to clean herself off, though and she made full use of the soap.

Then, still naked, she went back into the main room and sat on floor in front of the sofa at Darlene's feet. They talked a little about her home and school, and Arlene told her a little about her own family, such as it was. Angela was somewhat surprised to learn the Cletus had acquired Darlene in much the same manner he had taken her several years prior. The three of them slept together in the big King Sized bed. First, Cletus padlocked a chain around her throat and locked it to the bed frame. She awakened early, coming out of a deep slumber with a very strange feeling. She lay there uncertainly, her senses slowly coming into focus, her mind slowly waking up. She snapped her eyes open then and stared downwards. She jerked her head up and Darlene kissed her cheek. "What? Where? Whaaaa..." "Shhhhh... Don't wanna wake up, His Highness Cletus," Darlene whispered. The black woman was on her side, as was Angela.

Angela could feel her breasts pressed hard into her back, and her soft belly pressed into her ass cheeks. Darlene's right arm was across her and her hand was down between her legs. Her fingers were stroking softly up and down the surprised, alarmed teenager's slit.

"What...what are you doing?" she gulped. "Does that feel nice?" Darlene smiled. Angela didn't answer. Her body felt flushed, hot, her loins quivery and tingly. She didn't know what was happening to her. It didn't feel bad, exactly, but it frightened her.

Darlene pulled her gently onto her back, and Angela stared at her with wide eyes as the woman smiled down at her.

Arlene continued to stroke her slit as she leaned and slid her lips over one of Angela's nipples. Her nipples were huge, Angela noted, and although they were, rock hard they were extremely sensitive and felt slightly tender. They'd been hard at times before, like when she was cold, but now they felt downright hot, and...and they also felt all sparkly and tingling, just like her groin. She stared in confusion as Darlene sucked gently on her big fat nipples, slurping over them with her tongue, and gnawing lightly with her teeth. Angela found her groin unconsciously humping up towards Darlene's fingers as her body thrummed with energy.

Her mind spun in confusion and fear as the energy built up higher and higher. "What is it?" she moaned. "What are you dooooiiinng?" She moaned helplessly, her body writhing in the grip of a maelstrom of sexual turmoil. She panted and groaned, her head rolling and jerking from side to side as her body quivered and twitched in spastic chaos. "Ooohhhh... Ohhh...ooohh... Ohhh...!" she whined. "Come for Darlene... Come for me, baby girl," Darlene cooed.

She curled her fingers in and slid them up Angela's fuck channel, and then pressed her thumb down on her clitty and ground the hard little fuck button between them, sawing her fingers wildly as she jammed her thumb down. Angela's eyes widened, and then she cried out, her back arching violently, her legs flying apart, her ass bouncing on the mattress.

An explosion of massive sexual pleasure roared through her skull and ripped through her mind as she writhed and shook in helpless ecstasy.

Never had she felt anything like it, never had she imagined anything like it. Wave after wave of powerful pleasure crackled up and down her spine in a wild rush of pandemonium. She didn't know what it was, or what was happening to her, but she gurgled in pleasure anyway, her entire body shook and her mind was still numb from the sheer force of the orgasm.

Then it slowly, very slowly began to fade away, leaving her spent and weak. She moaned and whimpered as Darlene stroked her breasts and kissed her lightly. "Like that baby girl?" she smiled.

"Ooohhhh," Angela groaned.

"Nice, huh? Bet they didn't teach you anything about that in Catholic school, did they white girl?" "Sure as shit was loud enough, bitch" Cliff grumbled. "Shhh, go on back to sleep, baby," she said over her shoulder. "I'ma havin' a lil fun with your new lil white bitch." "Was that nice, baby girl?" she smiled.

"Ye...yesss," Angela gulped.

"Want me to do it again?" Angela blushed and licked her lips. "Uhh...okaaaaaay," she said. Darlene chuckled, and then kissed her lightly on the lips. She slid her lips down onto the girl's right nipple, sucking and licking it as her fingers rolled the other one and squeezed it tightly. She shifted her lips from one nipple to the other, turning both into rock hard sparkling little berries that threatened to pop on Angela's big fat titties. She slid down Angela's body then, tonguing her belly button, and then sliding her mouth over the white teen's slit. Angela stared in amazement as the woman peeled her pussy open, and then began to slide her tongue up and down her slit. It was such a dirty, disgusting thing...but it felt soooo good. Part of her wanted to push her away, but she couldn't. She just laid there as Darlene's tongue probed inside her slit and flicked at her clitty.

She gasped, moaned, and gasped again, her eyes narrowed to tiny slits, yet widening at each sudden change in movement, at each new sensation the woman was bringing out in her groin. Her body began to thrum with sexual energy again, and now she recognized it for what it was. She had an orgasm, she realized. She'd heard about orgasms, but had never imagined they could feel soooo...soooo...gooood. Now it was happening again. The woman was doing lewd, disgusting lesbian things to her, pushing her mouth against her privates, and yet she was jerking and quivering in lust, wishing she would do it harder, wishing her tongue would go deeper. Darlene slid her hands up onto Angela's heaving chest and groped her big round tits, squeezing and kneading them as she sucked expertly on the white girl's clitty. Angela groaned and arched her back, eyes rolling back as her body began to shake with sexual passion. Air puffed in and out of her gaping mouth as her eyes glazed over with flaming sexual heat. Suddenly Cletus was there, pushing Darlene aside. At first, Angela didn't notice it, and then his heavy body was on hers and she felt a momentary hint of disappointment. She felt his huge cock against her wet snatch, and then grunted in surprised pleasure as it slid down into her belly.

He pressed his lips against hers, his tongue meeting her own as he began to grind his hips into her splayed thighs. His cock began to pump in and out of her, and for the first time she felt pleasure from it, felt it sawing and rubbing against...against...something down there, the thing Darlene was licking and sucking on.

It felt just as good. In fact, it felt even better. She didn't understand it at all, but she was getting hotter and hotter as he fucked her with his big black cock. As Cletus rammed it down into her, she ground herself back up against him, her hands going around his muscular body, gliding over his broad back and then sliding down to his firm ass. She tried to pull him deeper into her and make him thrust harder; she whimpered quietly drawing her legs up and back as she gasped in pleasure. "Ohhhhh!" she whined. "Ooohhhh...ohhh... Ohhhhh...AHH!"

"You like it, baby girl?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my gaaaaaaawd... Yeeeesssssss." Angela mewled.

"You like getting fucked, doncha bitch?" Cletus snarled at her.

"Yeeeesssssss... I...I...I dooooooooooo," she wailed, humping up against him.

"You want it harder and deeper, doncha baby girl?"

"Yesss! Yesss! She whimpered. He chuckled and shoved her legs back, and then began to ram his massive ebony fuck stick into her with total abandon.

Angela grunted and moaned, her eyes were slits, and her mouth was slack.

She drooled slightly as she panted and trembled in growing sexual passion as his big black cock rutted down into her now dripping wet, hot sucking fuck tunnel. All her attention focused to a narrow pinpoint down between her legs, and she felt every vein and ridge on his huge black cock as it ripped back and forth inside her. She reveled in the deep, full penetration, each hard thrust driving her higher, higher, and steadily closer to a monumental sexual explosion.

Then it came, and her body stiffened, and then shook like a snapped rubber band. She gurgled and grunted in raw, unbridled pleasure, her system flooded with cataclysmic sexual pleasure. She cried out in glorious delight, her head thrashing wildly as the heat rippled through her. Her insides seemed to twist and shake, rolling and churning as her blood boiled and her young once so innocent mind spun.

The orgasmic pleasure lashed her from end to end, tearing her consciousness into quivering pieces that clung to only one reality, the hard, furious stabbing motion of Cletus's big black cock, now pounding deep into her guts. It was nearly four days later that Cletus came in from wherever he had been and sat down on the sofa. Angela had been cleaning the bathroom. She felt a burst of happiness as she heard him come in. She rushed out to the living room, and then dropped to her hands and knees and crawled slowly and seductively across the floor towards him. He ignored her as he counted some money. She crawled in against him, licking at his shoes, and then slowly licking her way up his pants leg, her hands stroking his thighs as she eased her face in against his crotch.

"Jesus, you sure fuckin' need a good hard nigger fuckin' doncha, bitch?" he snorted.

"Fuck meeeeeeee, Cletus baaaabbbbbyyy ... Pppppleeease." she whined, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I'm busy now, bitch."

"Pleeeeeeease."

She undid his pants and slid her hands inside, gripping his soft cock, drawing it out.

He pushed her away and she looked up and pouted. "Why don't you just dance for me a lil' bit, baby."

"Okay."

She jumped up and began to grind and sway her hips. She ran her tongue across her lips, smiling and taunting him.

She turned and bent over, showing him her drooling pussy slit, reaching back and prying it open for him, showing him her pink. He snorted in amusement, then picked up the phone and called Tyrone downstairs.

"Tyrone, get up here for a minute, would you."

Angela continued dancing and swinging her hips, then straddled his legs and slid her pussy down against him as she pulled his face into her tits. She moaned and groaned in heat as she pulled his hand in against her burning soaked crotch.

The door opened and Tyrone came in, unsurprised to see the white girl grinding against his friend as usual. "Give this lil' bitch a fuck, will ya homey?" "Again? Why don't ya just put her hot lil' ivory ass on the street already, man? She ain't never gonna get fucked enough till then!"

"I'm gonna do it tonight." Tyrone dragged her off him and onto the floor then undid his pants and pushed his cock into her mouth. She sucked in delight, soon drawing his cock out to its full steely length. He picked her up and bent her across the table, then thrust into her from behind, fucking her wildly and brutally as she yelped, grunted, and whined in enjoyment.

She came, and then came again, squealing raw pleasure as her body shook with orgasmic power. Tyrone left then, and Cletus pulled her back onto the couch and sat her down. He slapped her face lightly to get her attention, and then shoved a pen into her hand.

"I want you to write a letter to your parents back home," he said.

"My...my parents?" she blinked. "You write just what I tell you to write. Do you understand bitch?"

She nodded slowly. "Dear Mom and Dad," Cletus said. "When you finish this letter, I want you to watch these videos. When you've seen them, you'll all know why I decided to runaway from home and move in with my boyfriend. Tell Uncle Marino we're sorry about the car. I'm hopelessly in love with my man now and I'm perfectly happy. I'm having much more fun than I ever did living at home and going to school. I have a job I love and I'm actually making lots and lots of money." She wrote carefully, and then looked up. "Now sign it, love, Angela," he said. She did and then sat back as he took the pen and paper away. He folded up the paper and put it in his jacket, and then he turned on the TV and VCR.

"I'm sending your letter to your parents along with these videotapes," he said. She stared silently at the TV screen as her own image came on. She was, of course, naked. She was dancing lewdly, squeezing and licking her fat swinging tits, shaking her ass sexily, obscenely caressing her naked body, lightly drooling and looking seductively at the camera. She turned away and bent over, as the camera zoomed in on her pussy. She sat down and drew her legs up and back, and then began to stroke her big round tits and belly, then her dripping pussy. She peeled her cunt lips wide and slid her fingers inside, then pumped them in and out, as she groaned and rolled her head in lust and pleasure. She pulled out a gigantic knobby black dildo and shoved it right up her drooling cunt, grunting in delight as she rammed it up and down her cunt tube as hard as she could manage. The scene changed again, showing her greedily sucking on a black man's big cock, bobbing her head and sliding her soft wet lips up and down its impressive length, then taking it all the way down her throat. She was on her hands and knees, bent over in front of him as he sat in a chair, and the camera pulled back to show another huge black man squatting behind her, fucking her pussy with deep hard strokes. Angela watched, completely numbed, as one filthy scene-followed another. Her squealing and bouncing wildly on top of another black man's huge cock, licking her lips, laughing and smiling. Her on her back with her legs pressed back against her chest, being fucked by another black man.