Tuscany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to the house he found Lori was still asleep. He gently woke her and was going to tell her what he had done. His wife was covered with dry semen on her neck, in her hair and across her body. He decided to wait until she cleaned herself and was dressed. The poker party must have been a hit he thought. She looked at him and sarcastically said he missed the show. She got up to shower. John knew he had to tell her before the body was found.

It had been a few hours when she finally emerged from the bedroom. She was in heels and was wearing her silk robe. At least her body had been cleansed of all the filth. John told her they needed to talk and just as he was to confess there was a knock on the door. Lori asked who it was and he told her he did not know.

John opened the door and found Officer Campisi standing on the porch. He was shaking his head slowly and before John could speak he spoke, "good morning to the both of you. I am sorry, I feel so stupid!"

John was not sure what that meant, had they found Bruno?

"When I was parking my car, I am afraid I backed into your headlight. I did a bit of damage, but I know the rental people and will contact them and be sure the Fiat is repaired. Now if I may come in?" The portly man walked by John who was confused.

"I am afraid I have some rather disturbing news, also. I know the two of you have become friends, how do I say, intimate friends with Bruno Tatalia. Yes?"

Lori answered, "Yes, Bruno has become very close to us, what is the problem?"

"He was here last night with you Mrs. Evans? I know Mr Evans spent the night in town at the Hotel Granada, " he waited for a response and when there was none he continued, "so may I ask was he here last night?"

Yes, I am sorry. He brought me home early in the morning, two maybe three in the morning. We had partied and I am afraid I do not remember much." She looked at her husband, "I wasn't aware you stayed in town."

"I spoke to some of the boys from the so called card game last night," he paused allowing both of them to understand he knew about the game, "and they all said both you and Bruno were, how do you say, feeling no pain. How long was he here?"

"Not long, not long at all. I am not sure, why?" Lori was still unclear what this was all about.

"It seems on his was down the hill, sometime around three fifteen this morning, Mr Tatalia lost control of his motorbike and went off the side of the road. We found his body less than an hour ago."

Lori gasped and became lightheaded. She began to fall and grabbed the counter to steady herself. The robe flew open and her naked body was exposed to the police officer. She was in too much shock to care and began to cry as she slowly sat on the ground. Her thighs were spread and her womanhood was obscenely put on display.

Officer Campisi walked over to her and pulled the robe close after he helped her up. He and John led her to the bedroom and laid her down. Her sobs continued as the two men left the room.

"Bruno has been under surveillance by my men and me for quite some time, Mr Evans. As I tried to tell you he was not a nice man. He was evil." Campisi walked close to John and spoke in quiet tones so Lori could not hear from the next room. "I seized all of his computers and phones this morning. There was much that had nothing to do with my drug investigation that I deleted."

John understood and shook his head while the Policeman continued. "we expect rain tonight and I suspect when we go to the crime scene tomorrow to photograph and make castings of small tire treads and American leather shoes they will have been washed away. A small village like ours cannot afford all the fancy equipment and personnel. We may not even pull up the Vespa until later in the week. To add to that I have broken your headlamp and made more forms for me to fill out."

"I hope you plan on finishing your vacation here. We would not want anything appearing suspicious on your part, would we?"

John spoke for the first time, "no, officer. We had no plans to leave early, but may I ask are we sure, how can I say this...there are some photos of my wife..."

He was interrupted by the Officer who had little patience with him, "I said all unneeded evidence was destroyed. I would not like to hear mention of it again!"

Officer Campisi walked forward and offered his hand to John, "I think this is the last we will see of each other. I hope you enjoyed your stay in out little bit of paradise."

John shook hands with the man and looked him in the eyes, "Why?" was all he said.

Bruno took a beautiful woman, my wife, and seduced and charmed her. She left me to be with him but he tired of her. She was initiated into his club and from that day on she was no longer the happy vivacious woman I knew. She wanted Bruno's love and found he only wanted her for his kennel shows. She killed herself, but as God is my witness Bruno as good as wrapped the rope around her neck. I hope your wife can get survive this. Good bye."

EPILOGUE

The marriage survived, but it never reached its former stature. Lori went through intensive therapy sessions and finally admitted Bruno was evil. Late at night she would replay some of the things she had done. She knew they were horrible but even a year later she would find herself waking wet and horny dreaming of them.

Her and John became more like roommates than husband and wife. After months she finally let him into their bedroom and she and he made love. She would not remove the gold ring from her nipple or the tattoos from her body. John asked her over and over, saying removing them would help remove the memories. She wasn't ready.

Her daughter, Kate was coming home from school for a two week break. She asked her parents if she could bring her friend to stay with them. Since her daughter had unexpectedly broken off her engagement both parents felt it was good she was making friends and encouraged Kate to have her friend stay with the family.

The dark haired girl was named Gina and looked vaguely familiar to Lori. John was gone on a business trip and had yet to meet the girl. Her daughter seemed happy and Lori was glad to see her smile back again.

Lori came home from her therapy session and heard the girls in the kitchen. When she came in they were getting ready to go swimming, both wearing a long T shirt as a cover up. Kate was, like her mother, an attractive woman. Her brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and he long legs were much like her Mom's. They went out in the back and Lori stood at the sink rinsing the breakfast dishes. As she looked out towards the pool, her daughter pulled the cover up over her head.

Lori gasped as she saw a swimsuit smaller, if that was possible, than the one she wore in Italy. Her daughters ass was uncovered except for the floss like cord that ran up her ass crack. There on her right cheek, Lori saw it. She squeezed the glass in her hand so hard it exploded. Across her daughter's cheek was a large tattoo. A paw print! As her hand bled into the sink, Gina looked towards the window and smiled when her eyes locked onto Lori's. She pulled up her T-shirt and Lori nearly fainted. Across her body was the tattoo of a snake!

The end......or more?