All Comments on 'Tutoring Session'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gave you a 5 but...

This is the one case of your stories where I simply can't bend my head around to liking it, sure the premise is nice and the eventual conclusion is sweet, but the way we get there was and remains hard to deal. Gave it a 5 nonetheless but it isn't going on my favs list any time soon.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Splitting hairs

If it was his brother she was having sex with people would be losing their minds over her betrayal. Because it's his sister and he got to fuck her too, that changes things? Sorry, but other than the explicitly discussed addition of Cecilia, Gloria SWORE she would never sleep with someone else. This in addition to her vows, plus Dray told her multiple times what would happen if she strayed.

You can't have it both ways. I'm not saying a reconciliation is beyond possibility, but for him to just pull an abrupt about face and say "Yes, I forgive you" creates a gaping plot hole. Everything we have been told illustrates him as someone who has a specific set of values that he refused to compromise on except twice. Once to save Cecilia and only then after intense discussion with Gloria, and once over her cheating with his sister. The second one simply doesn't fit.

Then at the end, we get an allusion to the polyamory extending to his Mom as well. Which is FINE 'if' you hadn't spent multiple pages creating a character who doesn't match up with the end result. If you created a protagonist that didn't treat same sex encounters as cheating, then by all means end the story the way you did.

The story was good other than that, but I have to deduct stars when I reach the last page and wonder who the pod person impersonating the main protagonist is. 3*

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
There should be more stars to choose!

I would give you a ten in a heartbeat! What a great story that was captivating! Dray got his reward in the end, so deserved!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Glorious!

No apologies about the pun, it had to be done.

And now I'm a poet.

Excellent story, hated 'that' part, but it's that that bought it together. Well done.

Do we get to hear about mum's visit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's next?

This was a good story, how about a second part? You have the talent in writing, how about writing a longer one, maybe 10+ pages? It's hard finding an author who can write something longer than a few pages or one or two monster stories of 10 pages.

HillfrogHillfrogover 5 years ago
As always

10 * entertainment, and I can only give 5 :'-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Another impressive tale. This is perhaps one of your best!

AhazuraAhazuraover 5 years ago
awesome

by far one of my favorites. thank you so much for sharing!

-ahaz

meme165meme165over 5 years ago
A very good romantic story

I think it would have been better in the romance section, with a warning of incest and non-consent elements

There's definitely a lot more romance that anything else, and as usual, it's very well written. Thank you

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 5 years ago
polyamoury

Why do almost all polyamoury story end up polygamous with a sheikh and his harem

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Depraved

That was one depraved father figure (can he even be called a father?).

It would have been great to see an epilogue a few years down the line where he was sitting by a large bay window with a shawl around his shoulders in a rocking chair, body failing him. Alone, gun in his lap. Defense? Maybe. Ready to end things for himself? Maybe.

That would have been nice, but the way the story ended was better. He's an after thought and Dray's family is happy and moving forward.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Masterpiece please Continue

Excellent work Randi! I think that you should consider developing this into a series. I am amazed about your ability to churn out high quality work so quickly. Everything you write is good, Thank You.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
What a neat dream journey

This was a wonderful flight of fancy and most enjoyable. I love your work and this is up near the top.

Thank you

HTW2HTW2over 5 years ago
Really? Everyone overlooks the cheating?

Randi was right, no one catagory for this one. I was ok until the cheating. And that’s what it was, doesn’t matter if it was with a female. Still cheating! So, the ending destroyed this romantic incestual love fest. And then to throw in the mother? Now you just passed in to the sick catagory.

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Too many

The story started out with Dray & Gloria coming to terms with their relationship. Then Cecelia comes into their bed and than unknown by Dray, Olivia is taking on Gloria without Dray being aware of her involvement. With this new development Gloria has shown Dray a disrespect that caused him pain. Their agreement with taking Cecelia into their relationship it was agreed that Dray and Cecelia would not be involve without Gloria there. Now we have a crowded bed and relationship. Too many and too involved and it's going to get out of hand and someone is going to get hurt.

As usual the story was good, but unlock the crowd or Dray and Gloria are going to face serious problems.

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I love the story. Loved it up to the cheating part. For me cheating is unforgivable. My wife and I have an understanding that things happen. But every attempt should be made to contact before and after the event. You know just in case John Cena wants to bang my wife senseless. I do enjoy the stories you write and I do look forward to reading more of them. I am going to 4* this story based off the cheating. That’s my 2 cents.

VikingjaceVikingjaceover 5 years ago
Ending killed what was a 5* rating IMO

I was loving this story and was looking forward to giving it 5 stars...until the betrayal. You created a character with one Hell of a moral compass, one that took massive coaxing and trust to bring Cecilia into their bed. You spent 5 pages of the story showing how deep the trust ran, how faithful they were, then in one page you just throw it all away. Whether it is with a man OR a woman, cheating is cheating, and both Gloria and Cecilia betrayed that trust.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Like others on here, I liked the story right up to..........

The cheating part. Neither Dray nor Gloria should EVER be doing anything without the other present. Even an "Ok" isn't good enough. There is too much emotion tied with all of them, it isn't just a "Sex" thing, even though that wouldn't be good either. I was well on my way to giving this story a 4 or possibly even a 5 but I ended up doing a 3. Sorry, I just didn't like the direction it took towards the end. Especially when he simply took off without looking to see what was happening. Considering the "Rape" thing that happened earlier and the fact her father was still alive, that is always a threat.

Ironically, my college story is not that much different than Drays. It's like we talked and you used him as a reference for that part of the story. I graduated as a young Senior in High School because my mom had me tested just before I turned 4 and was allowed to put me into Kindergarten early. Even if she hadn't, I would have been a young Graduating Senior. Instead, I was 16 when I graduated and had just turned 17 when I started College at the University of Minnesota. I was able to secure a Football Scholarship despite the fact I was so young.

I was always kind of a short and pudgy kid until I hit 9th grade and then I had a growth spurt and went from about 5'4" and 150 lbs to 5'11" and 180 lbs. I was a Quarterback and the starting High School QB since I was in 10th grade. I didn't grow much again until the summer before College. The coaches were ecstatic and drooling when I walked in for the 1st practice at 6'6" and about 220 lbs. After that, I topped out at 6'7" and just a tad under 300 lbs. They taught me how to lift weights properly and I bulked up with size and strength but not a lot of definition.

I ended up switching to a Fullback/Tight End position because I was a Hellacious Blocker and loved to punish the Defensive Ends and the Linebackers who I was often bigger than. We played a non-conference game with the University of Oklahoma where their Adonis Linebacker, Brian Bosworth (The Boz) had to switch from the Strong Side Linebacker position he normally played to the Weak Side because I was shutting him out. We got our asses kicked that game (like normal lol), but he got no action until after he switched to the other side LOL. And then I would still sometimes move over to that side just to "Mess" with his head lol.

After the 2nd year of Football I got sick of it and switched to Wrestling for 1 year and then I even dropped that so I could concentrate on classes my Senior Year and I ended up graduating early before Spring Semester. I didn't think I would be NFL material so when my Counselor told me I needed a few more credits to graduate with an Anthropology (not my original major lol) Degree, I did it. I knew what I was going to do anyway, I had been recruited by the CIA because of being able to speak several different languages including Russian with a Czech accent. (Thank my instructor for that one lol).

The Cold War was going on and after 3 years we could see the writing on the wall regarding the fall of the Soviet Union. Because I never felt "The Love" in the CIA (and the fact I NEVER felt I could Trust them to have my back in a FUBAR situation), I left them and joined the Navy and became an Intel Officer. I liked those Govt. jobs lol. After 8 years of doing that and honing my skills working with several different Special Forces units, I left to start my own business as a Firearms Trainer and Seller.

I was content doing that until September 11, 2001, and on September 12th, 2001 at 0600 I found myself outside the locked doors of my local Armory waiting for the Commander to show up so I could sign up for the National Guard. A week later I was on my way to training and shortly after that, to Iraq for an American record deployment of 23 months. I did nearly the same thing for them but it was more "Hands On" as I was a Ground Intel Specialist. I worked with the Special Forces Units again like the SEALs and the British SAS and SRR. I also ended up training a lot with them as I was their "Pet Intel Guy" lol. We had lots of downtime so I also worked out with many of them (they had the best equipment) and ended up down to my current weight of 265 lbs with a fair amount of definition thanks to the massive amount of cardio they got me addicted to doing lol.

After that, I was ready to call it a career but life beat me up a little and I ended up staying in and doing 4 tours in Iraq and a short one in Afghan where I messed up and zigged when I should have zagged after we got ambushed one day on a Recon Mission. Somebody fucked up the Intel (LOL not me) and we found ourselves outnumbered about 200-7. Thankfully, there was an "Angel in the Sky" not far away and after a few minutes of the GE Mini-Gun on an A-10 Warthog singing its "Happy Brrrrrrrping Song", the Taliban lost their will to fight (and about a third of their guys LOL).

So, now I just sit around doing Tactical Firearms Scenario Training, Woodworking, and reading Erotic Porn Stories on here until later this month when they hopefully will remove the last pieces of my "Taliban Present", some shattered remnants of a Russian made 7.62 mm Round that is embedded in and around parts of my Spine. I have held off for several years because the skill and tech weren't available until now to minimize the chances of making me a permanent cripple. It's not super painful, but I do eat about 300 Vicodin every month to dull it, the main part is the metal from the Round is messing up my Disk in my Spine so it HAS TO GO.

They say it won't be a big deal anymore and they will even have me up and walking the next day. Thank God I had my buddy purchase and send me over my own personal Body Armor and didn't rely on the shitty Military stuff or I probably wouldn't be here today. It was state of the art back then and it was able to break the round up before it went into my back.

I think I will make a necklace out of the pieces when they come out.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
I know you readers of my LW stories don't get the switch.

This is not LW. Had I posted the story there, and I would have taken shit for the I/T elements, you would have a complaint coming. I didn't. This is not LW. This is I/T. You're looking at, and for, all the wrong things, here. I'll get back to the other. This is just a story to enjoy, sort of an ultimate hedonist story. I get where you're coming from, but this is not that sort of story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years ago
Moral choices

I disagree with those complaining about "cheating" not fitting the characters. Dray made it very clear that his philosophy was that people should be free to do what they wished, so long as it didn't hurt someone else. In this case, he was mainly concerned about Gloria hurting him. That doesn't equate to an objection to polyamory on morality grounds at all. He doesn't object to Gloria's flirting with other men, so long as he knows she's not going to hurt him by leaving. He doesn't object to being in a triad with Cecilia because he knows that isn't pulling Gloria away from him. The part that hurt him with Olivia was the lack of communication and once the communication was straightened out, he had no moral qualms about sex with his own sister, nor apparently with his mother. That's actually consistent - it's just not monogamous.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

I don't understand all the angst over the "cheating." It was little more than a misunderstanding. They had been fucking HER sister, she didn't think it was a big deal for her to fuck his sister.

It was a bit of a grey area in that he wasn't supposed to fuck Cecilia if Gloria wasn't there, though that was an UNSPOKEN agreement. Also, he "had" Cecilia when Gloria had her internship at the hospital; was that limited to non-fucking.

In any case, she admitted to making a mistake in not talking to him first, he accepted her apology, so case closed.

Would it have been different if it was his brother? Maybe, probably, but it wasn't. Like it or not, most guys feel differently if their woman has sex with another woman than with another man. Deal with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: sbrooks

Do you think these 'men' are winners in life? They are losers. They need to exude control over fantasy characters because they lack the ability to find and hold a woman in real life, whether it is due to financial flaws, personality flaws ~most fucking likely~ but much of their anger comes because they are not the men they want to be, and when you ruin the men they fantasizes about being, they lose their erection.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
That was EPIC!

As Always! You are a brilliant storyteller!

jneric2691

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Re: sbrooks"

Which "men" are you talking about? That "need to exude control over fantasy characters because they lack the ability to find and hold a woman in real life?" If you mean Randi, you should be aware that Randi is a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Remember This

I vaguley remember reading this story in the past just wanted to comment and say i really enjoy your writing style and i'm glad to read it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: brooks

I believe that poster was talking about those with "angst." Why is it that people reading on the internet always think they are being insulted? Just so you know, I am calling you an idiot, brooks, for not understanding what the anon meant. Maybe you didn't get the story, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating

Is in the Eye of the Beholder. The lack of communication before it happening, is what constitutes the cheating. You can say that there was a misunderstanding, or that he "had Cecilia" while Gloria was doing her residency. However, that was brought on by Gloria, not Dray. He flat out refused bringing Cecilia into their love, because he didn't want to be cheating on Gloria. That same consideration wasn't respected by Gloria when it came to Olivia. SBrooks, I doubt people truly care whether he forgives her or not. However, in my opinion the disconnect comes from the writer giving the character of Dray the feeling strong enough that if Gloria cheated they were through.

"We don't have to do this, Gloria. I'll love you if we don't, but I have to warn you; if you and I do this, it's a one shot deal. You know that, right?"

That lends no question to his beliefs considering the previous paragraph was about how they both loved each other, and that Dray never questioned whether he could be faithful, but if she could. Yes, he has the right to change his mind, to forgive rather than not. However, that isn't what the readers were lead to believe in when they saw the above lines. It is especially harsh, because not only did Gloria betray him, but his sister did as well.

Still, it was a good story. Just lost it's luster at the end.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Simply Wow!

Love Your Stories/Experiences! Marked As A Favorite To Read Submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Go Dance or Uptown Dance

Go Dance or Uptown Dance are both excellent places in Austin to learn to dance. If I can learn to dance, anyone can.

Excellent as always! Thank you Randi for another hot engaging story. Also, thank you for the encouragement and catalyst for so many good authors returning to writing.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 5 years ago
Great Story

One of your best stories yet. Keep them coming.

Woodbgood

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Was on it's way to being a great story but the bit set after he walks in to the house on Gloria and Olivia was a let down they broke his heart why the hell wouldn't he give them more of a telling off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot

would love to read a 2nd chapter

mom join;s in the girls get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE

The punchline was perfection....

5* x 5

Smm1Smm1almost 4 years ago
Part 2

When can we expect the second chapter to this lovely story. It wouldn’t be fair that you lead us on about the mother arriving and not publish a second part.

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see a part 2.

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonover 3 years ago
good read

Thanks for an excellent story.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Freaking Awesome

story Randi! Thank You!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

beautiful long story.

You have a background to bring out and feel the feelings of the characters.

I really like your last scene where there are 2 more exuberant people dancing and flirting, and 2 calmer people watching, watching and cuddling.

In either case, the two groups exist (in their own ways) and prepare to meet again.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Perfect 🥰

Beautiful 🥰

Very romantic and sexy 😍

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

Perfect balance between action and erotics. Bravo and 5 ****. Worth reading several times.

BJ

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/31/2021) Well, what can I say? Brilliant!!, Outstanding!! And I liked it a lot. The beginning at college was great. She was just to the right of fox news, really.? Well, “Let’s go, Brandon, Let’s go Brandon.”. The proposal was nicely done. The fact that they were mature enough to wait for each other was great. The rape scene was painful. The fight in the hotel room was nasty and a bit over the top. Hmm, breaking away from duct tape? Hey, I gotta have one critique, don’t I? The fact that Dray was a nice guy until he needed to be a badass was great, The fact he would not ever tolerate sharing his woman (now women) was refreshing. The formation of his harem was dramatic and very well done, The ending was perfect. 5 stars from me and this gem has been added to my favorites list……I wish I was Dray. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So it's ok for her to have sex behind his back with another woman but not ok for him to have sex with his sister in law unless his wife is there. She was going behind his back and being unfaithful regardless that it was with a woman. He should have been more upset, cheating is cheating. Otherwise a great story.

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

All I can say is, “DAMN!” 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story though I do agree with the previous comment about his reaction to his sister explaining that she was the one in bed with his wife. He accepted it say too easily, especially with a pre-existing agreement that he wouldn't sleep with his sister-in-law without his wife present. She cheated and there should have been more conflict before the resolution there. Nothing in his character development up to that point supported his lack of anger or resentment.

That's honestly the only thing keeping this at 4 stars for me. Otherwise a very entertaining read.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, it was terrific. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Taboo as a turn on? When a ta wins the campus queen... and marries the sisters sorority/ harem...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story needs a better ending it still leaves you wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read some other comments before writing this & I totally agree that the two were cheating on him. I’m glad it worked out but expected much more conflict first.

Oh well, I’m not the author. 5 stars anyway. A real great jack-off tale.

Bill S.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Sex, humor, drama, incest and more sex, what else could we ask for? Great story with a very happy ending, loved it. I'm wondering of the bed is big enough for them and Mom? Thanks

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.11.22]

Top Shelf writing!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

What happened to Gloria's and Cecilia's father?

Still 5*++++ after this 3rd reading

BJ

scratchbscratchbover 1 year ago

Excellent. But loose end with the ‘asshole’ father. Nevertheless, five *****

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Well fuck me

I would’ve thought after FIVE years he would’ve pump a baby or two into Gloria, especially being his wife and also perhaps Cecelia and Olivia being his unofficial wives so to speak. Still you got ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of me….

RimmerdalRimmerdal10 months ago

It was good till the end where Gloria and Olivia were fucking.

The rule was Dray could not fuck Cecilia unless Gloria was there.

Therefore Gloria cheated on Dray.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, but the wrap up was wanting

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Fun, funny, exciting, sexy, great read! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wild and crazy, very fun read. Excellent story telling!

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

It was great. Right up until the Olivia thing. That should have been a page longer because Gloria did the very thing she said she wouldn't do.

In my mind that's cheating and a violation. It goes beyond what they agreed and I think the MC is entitled to feel hurt and betrayed. There needed to be a little more than just "aww shucks". Beyond that the rest of it was grand!

EHP4269EHP42696 months ago

Another 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oooh! I'd love to read how the three girls work on mum and get het ready forv Dray.

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

So, he wasn't allowed to touch her little sister without her being there but she could fuck his sister anytime she wanted and he didn't have a say? I don't think he had a very equitable marriage going on. His life, his way of doing things. Writing is great as always. The description of the characters is beyond real and I am glad you are still sharing with us.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

Well, this is a "sex" site, but so unbelievable it's more of a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Pro Go harem. A lot of difference between avionics and power plants. A lot of difference between wife and her traumatized sister versus incest. Lucky? What do you tell the children? (a hole is a hole?)

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Promiscuity, incest in avionics marraige

Pro go harem. Playboy sex story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...