All Comments on 'Twelve and a Half Hours'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
irishrebirishrebover 8 years ago
Wow!!

Excellent Work!! Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It......

Wonderful story with great and believable emotions.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Liked it...

...only thing is describing Mark and Heather's bodies were lacking. We know Heather thought herself average, but we lack specifics on her. Otherwise, the backdrop was well done and the dialog believable. I wouldn't say hot, but I would say well written to convince us it was real. :) 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
double wow!

Mark's got lots to teach his baby sister. Like what her cute little coochie is for and how great she'll feel with her brother's big fat cock jammed up her tight little twat up to his balls. Most of all, how important it is to a growing girl's system for Mark to blow his brotherly balls up inside her and shoot her great big twatfuls of protein-rich semen to aid in her growth. Experts point out that a brother's sperm can also be taken orally and anally, though cuntally is best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why split!

I loved the story until the end. The end sucked! Mark and Heather should have stayed together.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Very, Very Good!

I don't have a single criticism of this story. There was one typo, I think. Well written, realistic dialog, I really liked it. Nice touch leaving an opening for a sequel, but none is needed. Thanks for a fine read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful story! Your descriptions are great, and I ;loved the hair on Mark's chest. just enough for Heather to stroke, kiss, etc. Too bad he shaves his pubes though -- the hair on a guy can be soooooo sexy!

Anxious to read more s tories like this one!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
nice story

I would have preferred a few additional meetings. Also, no condoms becausse she was on Birth Control. She deserved the feel of skin in her pussy.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Sibling romance

The first time seemed real and the wording was excellent. Thought the siblings would keep the relationship would continue. Think another chapter would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites

This is one of my all-time favorite stories. Amazing story with believable emotions and build up. Not a simple get drunk and fuck senerio. Absolutely amazing!!!

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
dynamite

loved the story wished they ended up together since it seems like something they will be longing for the rest of their lives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why stop a good thing

The story was great, with a lot of compaction for his younger sister. The direction you kept the story going it appeared they would form a long and lasting life together.You still have time on your side where it wouldn't be hard to draw them together . I for one hope you do.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
Only missing one thing

You skipped over any depression they may have had after that. They're human. They totally would've had some. At least the sister would've, that is for sure.

But still a great story. 5/5

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Good Story

It had some good, descriptive sex scenes. Respectful, but hot. You have a knack for that. As a general rule, if the grammar mistakes don't detract from the story's flow, I don't mention them. Other's here mention every missed capitalization, or improper use of a semi-colon. They are a tiresome lot. 5 Stars. Take care.

DklingDklingabout 7 years ago
And they lived h--

I've read most of your brother/sister stories now (though 'Abby and I' still remains my favourite of your stories), and I'm always engaged by your appealing characters and the gentle, realistic banter between them. You actually take the time to build up the story and gradually ramp up the attraction and sexual tension between your characters, and I think that's what makes your stories so involving to me.

Your sex scenes are well-written and erotic without going over the top in terms of improbable acts or positions, and I appreciate the realistic touches you add to them (eg the use of condoms and Heather getting too sore for more sex, or Emily's weight in 'Blowing Off Some Steam').

I also enjoy the afterglow / morning-after scenes, where the new lovers look at each other and their newfound intimacy from the perspective of their previous familial relationship.

However, one thing I always long for at the end of your stories is to know 'what happens next?'. I've noticed that the general trend in your stories is that, after their heated lovemaking, the two lovers acknowledge their feelings and realise that their lives are going to be different moving forward, and then *bang*, the end.

I'm not saying that I want or need full sequels to these stories, but even just a short scene at the end showing the lovers returning to their previous life and how their newfound intimacy has changed things would make the stories feel a bit more complete and rounded to me.

I'm commenting about that here because in this particular story you did attempt to provide more closure than usual at the end, though (not to be overly critical) it reads more like one of those case wrap-ups that the narrator reads at the end of a courtroom drama on TV - quite dry and factual.

I understand if you prefer to write stories about the build-up, discovery and consummation of a forbidden sexual attraction. I understand the thrill of writing about that phase of a relationship, and you do it *really* well. And writing about the complications of an incestuous couple trying to continue their relationship and running the risk of discovery can be much heavier going.

I guess I'm just saying that you always draw me into the relationships between your characters so well that I want to know more about the future potential of their relationship than just that they're going to do their best. I don't know whether this is actually a criticism or a compliment, to be honest. I enjoy your stories a lot, for all the reasons I've already mentioned, so I guess I'm just being a bit greedy and wanting the cherry on top.

Great work. =)

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
didnt liked the ending

i dont like just smut stories,

i love commitment, love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It wasn't a smut story, dumbass. Jeez. Boo hoo, in the end they didn't pack all their worldly belongings into a couple of duffle bags, throw them in the car and drive across the country and start over in some cheezy apartment, getting whatever jobs they could until they could find better, all to consummate their undying love for each other while shunning the family and living happily ever after together. No, they loved each other and still love each other, short of falling IN love with each other, both wanting the other to find happiness out there in this crappy world...and maybe, maybe still be able to share that extra hidden love again sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're a bad person

I don't know why you hate happy endings. Between this one and Taming Tawnee, that's about as much as I can handle. Still a nice story aside from that, though

RegginufRegginufover 4 years ago
Thank you

Another amazing story. Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*star because Mark and Heather was not together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The chemistry between the two was amazing. Some of the witty banter was golden, while still believable.

The part where Heather helped Mark get back together with Amy was touching. Before, when it wasn't clear what she would do, I was worried Heather would act meanly, like they do a lot in these stories. My twisted id was rooting for Heather and Mark to really get together, but if she'd schemed to try to wedge Mark and Amy apart, Heather would've immediately become unlikable and unrelatable, so I was glad when she proved she really loved him, not just selfishly obsessed.

5 stars, even if the sick animal part of me was disappointed about the responsible condom. lol.

(Although condoms have a scary high failure rate, like 13%)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous