Twelve and a Half Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather went back to her giggling. "It is, isn't it?" She was quiet for several moments. "I'm so glad it will be with you. You don't know what it means to me, really. Thanks for answering all my stupid questions, you'd make a good sex-ed teacher."

"Probably not if I slept with my students. I'd be in prison."

More giggling. "Yeah. Well, you're perfect for me. Can we kiss some more?"

"Of course, but speaking of sex-ed, you don't happen to be on any type of birth control, are you?"

"No."

"I have condoms. I don't have to give you the birth control speech, do I? Please don't get pregnant unless you're trying to. I know you want Mom and Dad to pay more attention to you, but that's not the way to do it. Always try to be prepared, because believe me, it's hard to stop once you get all hot and bothered. If some guy tries to tell you that he's not fertile or some nonsense like that and doesn't need to wear a rubber, then he's lying. I mean it's possible that he's telling the truth, but I'm telling you that there'd be a pretty good chance that you'd end up having his miracle baby."

"Why would they say that?"

"Because of the way it feels. It feels better without one. For the woman, too. Or maybe the guy just doesn't have one and's too horny to go get one."

"Okay. Can we kiss now?"

"Yes."

They kissed and kissed, and kissed some more. Mark was laying on his back with Heather straddling him on top. He was in the process of suckling one of her breasts when she spoke. "Oh my god, Mark. I am so ready. Please put it in me."

She did seem ready. Her face and upper chest were flush, her pussy was practically steaming. He was more than ready, himself. Mark was able to reach to drawer to his nightstand and retrieve a condom. It was on in a matter of seconds. It was still a somewhat sobering realization to Mark that he was about to penetrate his little sister and take her virginity, though the realization did little to dampen his eager passion for the moment. Heather had sat off to the side while he applied the condom and was panting with excitement.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Why don't you get back on top of me? You can let yourself down on me and put it in yourself."

At this point, Heather didn't really care how it happened, she just wanted it to happen. She was beyond worrying about whether or not it would hurt, she just assumed that it would and she'd get over it. It seemed much more important to just fuck. She positioned herself over top of her brother, lining up the head of his penis to her entrance and lowering herself down to apply pressure. She could feel it stretching her and pushing against her, but it didn't seem to want to go in. Mark could feel it, too. Also, he was looking right at it. He was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen when she began to slide down his shaft, and finally, he was fully inside of her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. It wasn't so much pain that she was feeling, more of an uncomfortable, stretched sensation. For a brief moment, she was having second thoughts about continuing on. Mark began to soothe her, however, and she decided to stick with it.

He stroked her thighs with the tips of his fingers. "There you go, baby. Are you okay?" When she nodded that she was, he went on. "Maybe just sit there and get used to it? Can you bend down and kiss me?"

Heather was a bit shorter than Mark, so they didn't exactly line up perfectly for this maneuver. With a few pillows under the back of his head and a bit of stretching, they were able to pull it off while she was able to remain impaled on his cock. Her body began to relax and adjust while they kissed and she was soon feeling much better about the situation. She started to grind against Mark as the uncomfortable gave way to a much more pleasurable feeling. "Oh," she sighed.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

"I've got to tell you, Heather, you look amazing. I'm one lucky man. And you feel amazing." He was breathing heavy now, moving in rhythm with his sister, pulling out a few inches before she came back down against him.

She responded with a passionate moan and carried on with her grinding. She agreed with her brother, it was an amazing feeling. Far different than what she had felt when he was licking her. It didn't feel like she was anywhere near an orgasm, but it did feel good.

Heather had been concentrating on what she was feeling and doing, so she wasn't sure how long she had been at it when Mark spoke again. "Do you think we can change positions? Let me on top for a while?"

For the first time since they began, Heather pulled herself all of the way off her brother. She turned to lay on her back in a missionary position. She had a bit of sweat on her brow, her legs were spread and inviting. Mark had slept with a few women before, but he couldn't recall one looking quite as sexy as she did at that moment.

"Everything still okay?" he asked, getting into position.

"A little tender, but nothing to stop me. You make it feel so good, Mark."

He took that as a sign that the show could carry on. This time he was able to achieve penetration with minimal resistance. Heather was once again hit with different sensations, most of them bringing her pleasure. In this position, Mark was pulling much further out of her pussy after each thrust than what was happening when she was on top. After a couple of minutes of this, he began to pick up the pace and was clearly enjoying his work. Heather was too. "God, that's good, Mark. Please don't stop, don't stop," she mewed.

Stopping wasn't on the agenda. Mark was getting close to having an orgasm, and from the sounds of it, his sister was, too. It took most of his willpower to last long enough for her to have hers first. She was squealing and sinking her fingers into his back when he began to cum as well. He kept pounding into her for as long as he could stand it, trying to extend her pleasure a bit longer. Finally, when it felt like the last bit of his energy had been sapped, he collapsed on top of her.

"Did you cum?" he asked, planting kisses along her upper body.

"Oh yeah, oh man. It's like I couldn't even say anything, just make noises. I never felt anything like that," she replied, feeling spent. "Did you?"

"Heh, yes I did."

They lay there for quite a while before getting out of bed and cleaning themselves up. Heather was experiencing some sort of a glowing, wonderful after effect of the sex that she never knew existed before. After two orgasms, Mark was just tired. She was standing in front of the kitchen sink, still naked, when he came up and put his arms around her from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

"God, you're sexy," he said.

She turned around, into his arms. "You are too. How come you put your clothes back on?"

"Oh, the neighbors across the street can see through the blinds. They're always looking in here."

"What?" she asked sharply, suddenly realizing that she could be getting spied on. "You ass! Why in the hell wouldn't you say anything?"

He held his hands out in the air in front of him. "Kidding, just kidding. I was going to order something for us to eat. I thought that we could stay in. I'm starving."

"Oh, why do you have to trick me, just when I was starting to believe whatever you say? It's a good idea, though. I'm hungry, too."

"I wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't allowed to pick on you."

"You could just stand around naked and be my sex machine," she suggested.

"That sounds like a magnificent idea. I take it that you enjoyed it, then?"

"Are you kidding? It was way better than I thought it would be, and I had some fairly high expectations. Was I all right for you?"

"Heather, in all seriousness, you were amazing. That's about all I can say, it's hard to describe how it felt. Especially being your first time, I didn't really know how it was going to go. I wish..." his voice died away.

"You wish what?" she asked.

"I kind of wish that things were different, you know? That we could be together. A lot of what I felt wasn't because of your body, and you have a delicious body. I think it was because of who you are. Does that make any sense?"

"It does, Mark. It does. I felt that, too. Let's not be sad about it, okay? It's going to suck having to go home tomorrow, no doubt about that. But you know what? If we can have this wonderful thing, even for just one day, I'll remember it for the rest of my life. You will, too. Most people probably never get to feel something like this. We'll never have to sit around when we're old and wonder what it would have been like."

"You're quite a girl, Heather. I'm going to order something before I start crying and can't talk on the phone."

She swatted him on the shoulder. "Stop picking on me!"

He squeezed her tight enough to where she couldn't move and spoke into her ear. "I'm not, I wasn't kidding. I love you." Then he released her and left her standing by the sink.

"I love you, too," she whispered. She had just figured that he was being sarcastic. Her emotions were still sort of running amok, now she felt like crying. Instead, she ran off to join her brother in the living room, wanting just to be held and needing to make sure that he had heard her say that she loved him.

She caught up to him, nearly knocking him over in the process, and hugged him with all her might. "I love you, too! Don't be mad, don't walk away."

"I know, I know. You're fine, relax. I was just getting my phone. What do you want to eat?" Heather relaxed, feeling comforted and loved once more. Emotions were a hell of a thing.

They decided to order a pizza, the old stand by. After eating, Mark suggested that they take a nap so that they could get back some of their energy. Heather didn't want to, not wanting to waste any of the time that they had alloted themselves. He had to point out that contrary to word on the street, he was not a sex machine, just a human being and that she was, too. They would have plenty of time to enjoy each other's bodies once they had a little rest. She relented, but insisted that they both napped naked so that she could cuddle up to him and feel his bare skin against hers.

*****

Heather hadn't realized how tired that she actually was until she was laying with her brother in his bed. It wasn't that she had expended a tremendous amount of energy earlier, but she had expended a tremendous amount of emotion. They both snoozed for quite a while, she was the first to wake.

After opening her eyes and seeing that she was still sharing the bed with her slumbering brother, she decided to just lay there and study him. Most of his body was under the covers, but she could still see his face. It was a kind face, she decided, in addition to being handsome. He never really looked mean or angry, even when he was angry. He could be quite the smart ass, but there was no way that she could say that he was ever mean.

How was she ever going to find a man like him? Sure, there was a mind-boggling number of men out there, but the perfect one was laying right there beside her and she couldn't have him. She glanced at the alarm clock. Seven more hours, then she couldn't have him, she reminded herself. A time limit may have seemed ridiculous, hell, the entire situation that they were in may have been ridiculous, but she was considering it a break from reality. A break in which she and Mark could live out this fantasy, sort of like a walking dream. In reality, neither one of them would have dared to do such a thing.

Heather slipped out of bed without disturbing her brother. She was feeling a little sticky from earlier and decided to just let him sleep while she took a shower. She inspected her vagina while in the shower. It didn't really look any different, and thankfully didn't seem to be too sore. She hadn't said anything to Mark about it, but she was kind of afraid that she might not be able to have any more sex that day. With no real idea about the kind of state that she'd be in after doing it for the first time she had just crossed her fingers and hoped for the best. It wasn't the best, she detected some discomfort while performing her self exam, but it was a heck of a lot better than the worst. She called the prognosis 'functional' and was happy enough with that. Time to wake Mark.

Mark opened his eyes with a smile. His sister had slid close beside him and was waking him up with a series or quick, tickling kisses around his neck and chest. "Time to wake up?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm ready to learn something else."

He stifled a yawn and instantly found himself becoming aroused. The nap had done him good. "You are, huh? Any particular subject interest you?"

Heather hadn't given it much thought. She assumed that Mark would just pick something wonderful to do to her out of his experiences and she would enjoy it. "Surprise me."

"Heh, all right. First we kiss, though."

Heather began to move up as though to kiss her brother on the lips when his hands grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over on her back. All of a sudden, he was over top of her and kissing her from above. That was surprising. He was quicker than he looked, she thought he'd still be half asleep.

After kissing for quite some time, Mark used his tongue to navigate his way down Heather's body. She was anticipating being eaten, like she had been before, but he spent only a short time on her pussy. He pushed her legs up toward her shoulders and stuffed a pillow under her lower back. The real surprise came when his tongue made contact with the tiny, crinkled ring of her asshole.

"Oh my," she uttered. That was certainly a new sensation, her brother holding her ass cheeks apart to probe her little sphincter with his mouth. "Oh, that's so bad," she added, meaning that it felt incredibly good. She held her legs up and wiggled around a little bit as to give Mark the best access that she could. He switched his attention to her pussy every once in a while, but mainly stayed focused on her ass.

When his tongue began to tire, he brought the ass rimming to a halt. Heather had loved it, finding it to be seriously arousing. "Let's do a different position," he suggested. He had Heather get off the bed and lean over it, belly down while he applied a condom. "I like to stand up to do it doggy-style. So I can move better," he explained. "God, you've got a great ass."

Heather suddenly grew concerned about her ass. After what all he had just done with his tongue..."You're not going to put it in my ass, are you?"

"No, unless you want me to."

"Not really." As much as she loved and trusted Mark, she found the prospect of anal sex not all that appealing. Her vagina was barely large enough to hold him, and that's what it was made for. No telling what would happen if he tried to put it somewhere else.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to lick it." He rubbed his cock up and down the length of her slit from behind, making sure that the angles were right. "Are you ready?"

She was definitely ready. "Yes."

She could feel the pressure of his erection on the outside, then slow penetration. When he stopped, it felt as though he was a lot deeper inside of her than he was before. There was some slight discomfort, but nothing more.

"I'm going to go real slow to start with. Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

"Okay."

Mark began a slow pumping into his sister. It was kind of hard to believe how tight that she felt, the last thing that he wanted to do was hurt her. He couldn't really see her face, but everything sounded fine at the moment. The little noises of pleasure that she was making was a serious turn-on.

"That feels really good, Mark." Better than the other two positions that she was in, she decided. Maybe it was the freedom of motion, or the angle, whatever the reason was, it didn't matter. What mattered was how it felt. After she spoke, he started to move faster, then faster yet, and it only felt better.

Mark had wanted to last as long as could, and the condom was helping him out there in that regard. The problem was that there was only so much pounding into Heather's glorious cunt that he could take. The pleasure grew to be too much and he climaxed in a series of violent thrusts. He slumped forward, kissing her back, out of breath and spent for the moment.

"I'm sorry, baby. I had to cum. I couldn't help it. Felt too good."

Heather turned over so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She hadn't had an orgasm, was close, but it didn't seem to bother her. "Why would you be sorry? That was awesome. Aren't you supposed to cum? Isn't that the point?"

He got rid of the spent rubber and wiped himself off. "Sure I am, I just like it when the girl cums, too. Sometimes it just doesn't work that way. I just want to please you."

"You are pleasing me. I was real close."

"Oh man, that makes it even worse."

"Let's get you ready to go again, then. What do you think's really sexy? What can I do?"

Mark looked at his naked sister sitting on the edge of his bed and briefly wondered how many men in the country had dreamed of hearing something like that come from a girl that looked like her. "I think you're sexy. Why don't you lay back and show me what you do when you get yourself off."

"You mean, like masturbate?"

"Yes, masturbate for me. I want to watch you. I think that would be sexy."

"Um, okay."

Heather slid back on the bed so that she could lean against the headboard with her knees up and her legs spread. It was a position that she had taken many times in her own room, but never with a spectator. Mark sat on the other end to the bed so that he could get a good view. It was odd that she would start to feel self conscious then, considering what they had already done to each other, but she was a little. She wanted to be sexy for her brother and didn't know if what she was doing would be sexy enough or not. As her fingers circled and rubbed the swollen nub of her clit, she did know that it felt good, however. Having Mark watch seemed to spice up the whole affair.

"That's unbelievably hot," he commented, slowly stroking himself. Almost back to full mast.

She was biting down on her lower lip, concentrating, growing closer and closer to her goal. She liked watching Mark touch himself and getting hard while he watched her, his eyes devouring her nakedness...and then she came. A rather high pitched squeal escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes and the air left her lungs while the orgasm radiated through her body. The look on her brother's face that she saw when she opened her eyed told her all that she needed to know about what he thought of her little masturbation session.

Mark didn't think that things got much hotter than that. His sister was quite the little sex kitten. He leaned in to lick her little quivering pussy and sample her juices. She was exquisitely wet. "Do you want more?" he asked.

"I want some more."

"Stay right like that."

On went another condom, and in went Mark. Like before, he began by pushing into slowly, then increasing the pace. She was still amazingly tight though her level of arousal made lubrication a non-issue. He held her arms down by her wrists as he pumped into her and just enjoyed how she looked and the sounds that she made. Her face had become very flush, almost a bright red. She was lost in her lust. So was he, for that matter.

He wasn't sure how long they went at it like that, but it seemed like quite a while. His arms were about to give out, so he deemed that it was time to make a change.

"You've got to get on top," he grunted, sweat running down the sides of his face and neck.

She nodded enthusiastically and they swapped places. Bracing her arms on Mark's chest, she slammed herself up and down on his now well-used tool. When he had regained some of the strength in his arms, he aided her movements by placing a hand on each of her ass cheeks and helped to lift her up, then pushing her back down. At some point during this, Mark heard his sister make another one of the long, high-pitched squeals that she had made earlier. He thought that maybe she was having another orgasm, but it was hard to tell, things were becoming somewhat of a blur. Heather kept going, so he kept going.