Twelve and a Half Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather did, in fact, have another orgasm. It wasn't quite as intense as the one before, but it was an orgasm nonetheless. Now she was running out of steam. It was taking a monumental effort from her to keep fucking at the pace that she was at, her thighs were starting to burn like mad and she was a little short of breath. She was thinking that it was about time to take a break and recover.

"Fuck, don't stop now, Heather!" groaned her brother from underneath her. He increased his grip on her ass until it was almost painful and really started slamming her onto his cock. Lucky for her, he didn't do this for very long. "Ah...fuck! I'm cumming again." A few more short thrusts and he had pulled her down so that she was laying on his chest and he was holding her against him. They stayed like that for a bit, each of them could feel the other's heart slamming in their chests and the heat coming off of their bodies.

"Holy cow, Mark."

"Yeah."

"That was pretty intense." She turned her face a bit so that she was looking at his.

"Yes, it was." Mark was trying to remember that last time that he had four orgasms in one day. Maybe never? "Are you okay?"

"I think so. I feel a little like my whole body is numb. Can we just lay here like this for a while?" The alarm clock said that there was a little less than six hours left. She thought that she might need that much time just to walk again.

"That sounds good to me, babe."

The two spent a fair amount of time in 'recovery', cooling down, and doing little more than holding on to one another. Heather eventually had to get up and use the bathroom where she came to the grim conclusion that she may be a little too sore to continue with any more sexual escapades. She wasn't sure what more it was that she actually wanted to do, but she didn't want the night to end. She was looking quite glum when she went walking gingerly back to the bedroom.

"I'm sore," she announced.

Mark was concerned. "Is it bad?"

"Not terrible, but I don't think we can, you know, do any more." She sounded as though she was about to cry.

"You're not really hurt or anything, right?" He wasn't worried about having more sex, just her.

"No, more like worn out, I guess."

He relaxed. "Then why are you so sad?"

"I don't want to waste the rest of the night."

"We won't waste it. We don't have to spend every second having sex. I'm not sure how much more sex I could even have, anyway. You've been fantastic, more than what I, or any other guy deserves. I gave you all I got, at least for the moment. What do you say I fill up the tub and we can soak in it for a while and be lazy?"

Heather agreed with the idea, thinking that a good soak would be just the thing for her aching lady parts. Mark filled the tub and lit a couple of candles. He turned on the radio and flipped off the lights. "For ambiance," he explained. It wasn't a huge tub, but they were both able to fit, barely. They sat with their backs against opposite sides, relaxing.

"How does it feel for you, you know, afterward?" she asked.

"Well, I've never run a marathon, but I'm going to say it feels kind of like I just ran a marathon. Probably not quite the same, but I'm sticking with that. How do you feel? Any regrets?"

"Besides the tender spots, I feel good. Tired, of course. I didn't plan on all of those orgasms taking so much out of me. It's like emotionally draining. Hard to explain. I don't regret anything. I'm happy. How about you? Do you regret what we did?"

Mark shifted around a little in the tub and looked up at the ceiling, thinking of what he was going to say. "The only regret I have is that I have to turn you back loose into the world and that I can't keep you all to myself. That wouldn't be fair to you, though. I just want you to be happy. I know you've made me happy. I think I almost overdosed on happy, really."

Heather smiled. "You've made me happy, Mark. I'm never going to look at a guy the same way again, that's for sure. You've probably done more for me than what you realize. I think you can be happy without me. You've got Amy, right? I'm going to make sure that you call her tomorrow. You have to, I promised her that you would."

"I'll call her, I promise. I'll even put her on speaker and you can listen. How's that?"

"That sounds good. I promise that I'll look for a nice boy that will make me happy, and you'll have Amy to make you happy. Just in case I don't come up with one right away doesn't mean that I'm not looking. It's just that they're going to have pretty big standards to live up to. They're not all like you."

"That's touching. Sounds like a deal. Amy's not a whole lot like you, either, but she has her moments. Most of them pretty good, I'd say. Life after today probably won't be the end of the world, I suppose."

"No, it won't," Heather agreed. "And it's not like we're never going to see each other again. We'll be able to talk and stuff." She was a little worried about the 'stuff' part. It would have to remain to be seen if she could be around her brother again without wanting to rip his clothes off. The odds, she thought, were maybe fifty-fifty. The trick would be to not make herself sick with longing.

"That's true." Mark thought that it was possible that he could keep his hands off of his sister, it would just be really difficult. Especially now that every time he closed his eyes he could see her naked.

Eventually, the water in the tub was starting to get cold and the two were forced to get out and dry off. Heather was standing in front of the counter, brushing out her hair with a towel wrapped around her. She could see her brother in the mirror, watching her from the doorway for a moment, then walking away. There was a look about him, a hint of a smile on his face that gave her a warm feeling. It was a look that told her that he loved her without him having to say it. And he didn't he know that she saw it.

It made her hope that they didn't do something stupid, like open up a wound that would never heal and plague them for the rest of their lives. She'd been focusing mostly on herself, how she felt and how she would feel. She should have thought more about Mark. She never thought of herself as something to be missed, now it seemed that it was a distinct possibility that Mark would be doing exactly that; missing her.

She left the bathroom and joined him in front of the television on the couch. "Mark, I just wanted to thank you again and..."

He cut her off by putting a finger to her lips. "You know what? You and I have done enough talking the last couple of days. My head's spinning. Do you think we can just sit here watch something dumb on T.V.? You know, just chill?" he asked, holding out his hand.

Heather put her hand in his extended one. "Sure."

The longer that they sat there, the more Heather realized that Mark really had a good idea. It was a relief not to worry and reason. They both stopped looking at the clock and just relaxed. They even went to sleep in Mark's bed with over an hour left to go on their limit. Other than a rather lengthy kiss goodnight, they abstained from further advances on one another.

*****

Mark put his car in park after pulling to a stop in his parents' driveway. "Well, here we are," he said.

"Yeah, we sure are," Heather agreed. She made no move to exit the vehicle. "You've got to make that call."

Mark cleared his throat and pulled his phone out of his pocket, setting it on the center console. He scrolled through his contacts and dialed Amy. It rang once.

"Mark?" Amy's voice asked through the speaker.

"Yeah Amy, it's me."

Silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so, so sorry!"

"I am too. I should have answered the phone."

"I should have answered the phone, Mark. I, I just want to see you. Can I come over?"

"Why don't we meet up for lunch? I'm just getting to my parent's house, dropping Heather off."

"I'd like that. Is your sister okay? It kind of sounded like she was going through some heavy shit."

"Heh, yeah. She's good. How's the diner sound, like two hours?" he asked.

"I'll be there."

"So will I. See you."

Mark cut the signal on the phone. Heather touched the back of his hand. "Good job, Mark."

"Heh, yeah. I'm nervous to go meet her. Can you believe that?"

"No, not really. You just got to do it, right?"

"Yeah. I think a wise man once said that. Got any more good advice for me?" he asked.

"Well, if I were you, I'd probably wash your sheets and empty the trash can in your room before you have Amy over."

"That's some sound advice right there. Heather, don't forget about me, huh?"

Heather was half-way out the door. "That's not gonna happen. Call me and tell me how it goes, okay?" She paused and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then continued on to the house.

Mark drove off, feeling as though he was leaving a piece of his heart behind. He didn't have time to dwell on it though, he had laundry to do and a love affair to rekindle.

*****

Mark and Amy ended up getting back together. They didn't immediately call the wedding planner, though. The were content just to be comfortable with one another since that seemed to work pretty well for them.

Heather found a steady boyfriend during her second semester at college. She tried a few out with the new knowledge gleaned from her brother before ending up with the guy, but he was the first person that she slept with since her weekend with Mark. He was no Mark, but he was nice. He treated her well and she actually felt some sort of a connection with him.

Mark and Heather didn't see each other very much after she began college, but they still spoke frequently. They never mentioned directly what they had done, but sometimes threw little hints at each other, making sure the other knew that they still thought about it once in a while. Heather was glad that they never forget, she always kept it in the back of her head that someday it would be possible that she would need another lesson. Maybe even teach Mark one, you know, to even things up.