Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 04

Story Info
An interesting trip home from church.
3.2k words
4.75
12.1k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,423 Followers

Day 4 - Wednesday

The next morning was as normal a morning as we'd had in several days. Other than my wife picking another short dress she hadn't worn in years and pulling down my pajama pants to play with my dick while I was making lunches, yeah, it was a normal morning. I also learned to check my text messages more carefully BEFORE I open them in front of anyone. I opened a text from my wife in front of my secretary, which startled both of us with the leg spread shot, obviously taken with her phone under her desk in a pair of those new see-through panties. The second picture that popped up before I could close things was my wife with her panties half way down her thighs. I was sure as hell embarrassed. I think initially Sam was too, but that seemed to fade pretty quickly in favor of a knee pressing against mine and a short struggle for her to take my phone from me to see the third picture which was of her without her panties on and her legs spread wide for me to see her shaved pussy. The exchange spawned a short discussion with Sam about being shaved or unshaven, and my preference there. After that, I swore her to secrecy. Last thing I needed was for people at work to find out I was getting sexts, even if they were from my wife!

When I got home, we barely had time to do anything other than rush right back out the door to church. It was half an hour drive to church from the house, during which my wife quizzed me about the pictures she'd sent and how much I liked them. I did my best to keep from her that her pictures didn't end up quite as private as she anticipated, but I got the feeling that she suspected someone else saw. Fortunately, that discussion ended when we arrived at church.

"So, who was it?" my wife asked almost as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home.

"Who was what?" I asked, not at all following.

"Who did you show my pictures to? Those weren't meant to be shared you know."

"I do know. And NO, I didn't share them with anyone," I protested.

"You didn't?"

"Nope."

"I see. So why are you lying to me?" she asked.

"Who said I'm lying?"

"Lover, after forty-three years, don't you think I can tell when you're telling the truth or not?"

"I suppose you should by now," I answered evasively.

"So, who was it? Terry?"

"No. I definitely would NOT share pictures like that with Terry!"

"Then Randy?"

"Nope. No way."

"Not Eddie?"

"Not unless he wants to share the same kind of his wife. Then maybe," I joked, getting a slap on the arm for my trouble.

"Then who?"

"Sam. She was where she could see my phone when I checked your message. I had no idea that you'd sent anything like that."

"Sam? You let Sam see my pussy?"

"Not on purpose!"

"Well...every woman at work is going to know that I send you dirty pictures now!"

"I don't think so. I swore her to secrecy," I answered emphatically.

"Like that'd help. What was she doing sitting so close to you anyway?"

"We were working on a spreadsheet on my computer," I answered. "You jealous?"

"Of Sam? Oh, I don't know. I could see you getting interested in her. She's pretty good looking. Not as good looking as me, but not bad."

"She doesn't hold a candle to you," I answered.

"Uh huh. Liar. If she took her clothes off, I'm quite sure you wouldn't complain."

"I'm a guy. Of course I wouldn't complain. Doesn't mean I'd do anything with her, but I'd sure as hell look."

"You wouldn't? Really? If she took her clothes off and spread herself on your desk, you wouldn't do anything?"

"Who said anything about spreading herself over my desk? I didn't even say she took her clothes off! You said that."

"So you admit it. You would do something if she spread herself over your desk. I thought as much. She's such a slut, always looking to get into your pants."

"WHAT are you talking about?"

"At the Christmas party. Don't think I didn't see you two dancing together."

"Honey. It was one dance and YOU told me to dance with her."

"Uh huh. And she spent the whole dance rubbing her body allll over you. Did you feel her hard nipples digging into your chest? How about her pelvis pressing against your hard-on. NO, don't deny it. I SAW the hard-on! I'm not blind!"

"Honey! NOTHING happened! We danced. Yes, her chest brushed mine a few times, but that was it. You're making a mountain out of a molehill."

"You honestly want me to believe that her hand on your ass was an accident? That she wasn't trying to get into your pants? Trying to get to that sexy cock of yours? You know she wants it. She wanted to pull it right out and fuck you right there!"

"She did NOT!" I protested, unsure of just where this all came from.

"So, when she comes into your office, does she pull up her skirt and show you her panties? Maybe even pull them aside so you can see her pussy? Is she shaved like me? That's why you like shaved pussy isn't it? Cuz she's shaved?"

"Oh Lord," I groaned as I drove.

"Maybe I should invite her over some time. Let you take her dress all the way off, not just a little flash. Let you strip her completely naked and fuck her shaved little cunt. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Fucking her tight little cunt?"

"Good Lord. What the hell has gotten into you?" I snapped angrily. "You should know by now that I wouldn't EVER do anything behind your back."

"Right," she said.

"Look. If I'm going to fuck anyone, it's going to be you. I'm not fucking my secretary or anyone else, just you."

"Fine. Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Prove it. Fuck me."

"Now?"

"Right now. Just pull over somewhere and fuck me."

I drove for almost three minutes in silence, trying to figure out if she was serious or not. I spotted the little abandoned convenience store and pulled off the road into the parking lot. I stopped the car and turned off the ignition, throwing us into darkness, only the light of the half moon lighting us. I got out of the car in the cool of the night and walked around the car. I opened her car door and stood there. "Come on. Out."

"Out?"

"Out!" I said, reaching in and pulling her hand. She resisted slightly and then gave in, climbing out of the car. I reached for her coat and unzipped it and then pushed it off her shoulders. I tossed it into the front seat and then turned her around. I unzipped her dress and pushed the shoulders off her shoulders and pushed it down her body, letting it fall to the ground around her feet. I unsnapped her bra and pushed it off as well. I turned her around and took her bra off her arms, tossing it into the car. I reached for her panties and pushed them down over her thigh high stockings, pushing them down her legs. I turned her around and pushed her towards the car, making her lean towards it, her panties caught around her ankles keeping her from moving far. I undid the front of my pants and pulled out my dick, letting my slacks fall to my ankles. I pushed down my briefs and then moved the short step to stand behind her. The cold air was making her have goose bumps, but at that point I didn't care. I squatted down a little to let my cock aim up between her legs. I rubbed my head between her wet lips and then pushed slowly into her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as I pushed slowly up into her depths. Her very wet pussy lubricated much of my shaft before I had to pull back and let it spread more of her lubrication on her lips. Up again I pushed, this time driving me into her until my head was pressed to the end of her tunnel. I started to pump my hips, driving into her in short hard strokes, one hand moving to her chest to squeeze one of her puckering nipples, and the other wrapped around her to slip a finger between her wet lips from the front, teasing it to her clit. "Oh fuck yes," she grunted as I started pounding up into her, making her tits bounce and sway in the moonlight. She pushed away slightly and then bent over, resting her hands on the car seat so her upper body was almost horizontal. In and out I thrust, driving hard into her with each stroke.

"This what you wanted? This what you think I've been doing with Sam? Fucking her over my desk like this?"

"Mmmmmmm, it is a sexy picture, isn't it?"

"It would be if it were you. I'd fuck you bent over my desk any time you want," I grunted as I pounded out bodies together. "And I didn't show her your picture on purpose, but she sure as hell wanted to see the last one. I think it turned her on."

"Or the hard-on it gave you turned her on."

"How would you know I had a hard-on?" I asked, still thrusting into her.

"Why wouldn't you. Look at what I got you to do without even working at it," she breathed as her body grew closer to climax. "Come with me. Come with me lover. You have me so close, come with me."

I could feel her pussy almost quivering, her tits swinging wildly with each smash into her ass. "You wanted me to do this? You were just goading me?"

"Of course I was just goading you lover. I know you wouldn't fuck anyone else! But God, when you're aggravated you fuck soooo fucking hard!"

"Oh damn," I groaned as it all sunk in. I could feel her pussy contracting around me as her climax started to wash over her.

"FUCK!" she squealed loudly as she climaxed around my thrusting cock. In and out I plunged as my own orgasm inched the last tiny bit towards the tip over point. My body bucked hard, driving into her hard and pumping a gush of cum into her. Over and over my body spasmed, putting more cum in her quivering pussy. "That's it lover. That's what I've been asking for since I sent the pictures."

"Why didn't you just ask?"

"It was more fun to see you get turned on, thinking about fucking her. You did you know. You had a nice big hard-on when you were talking about her. I bet if she did strip for you that you'd fuck her."

"No. Probably not."

"Not even if I told you to?"

"Why would you do that?"

"I dunno. Just a thought. Now. I'm cold," she said as she pushed her coat aside on the seat and twisted, pulling off my dick and sitting into the car seat. She swung her legs into the car, leaving her panties around her ankles. She bent out the open door and collected her dress from the pavement. "We going home? Or we going to stand here until your pecker freezes off?"

'You riding home like that?"

"Why not? It was sexy enough for you to wanna fuck by the side of the road."

"Whatever," I said, not at all understanding her. I pulled my briefs and pants up and then walked around the car and climbed in. I drove the rest of the way home looking at her sitting naked in the passenger seat, ending the trip with a hard-on. I put up the garage door and drove into the garage and parked. I reached up to press the button to close the garage door, but she reached out to stop me.

"Leave it up." She said with a grin. She climbed from the car in nothing but her stockings and heels and walked around the back of the car to my side as I was climbing out. She started to undo my shirt buttons, a little grin on her face.

"What are you doing?"

"Stripping you. You gonna help?"

"Here? In the garage?"

"Why not?" She answered without losing that grin. "You afraid someone might see?"

"Other than the neighbors?"

She pushed my shirt down my arms, my hands stuck in the sleeves because the cuffs were still buttoned. "What if they did? Would that bother you?"

"Depends," I answered quietly as she undid the front of my pants and pushed them down, followed by my briefs, leaving me naked from my ankles up, except for my hands, which were still stuck in my sleeves, limiting how far I could move my hands, including not far enough together to get the damn things unbuttoned. "You wanna help with these?" I asked as she knelt down in front of me.

"Uh uh. I want you just the way you are," She said with a soft giggle. I saw her look out of the garage toward the street and then turn back to me, leaning her face toward my dick. She opened her mouth and engulfed my head, sucking and licking my head, almost as if she were trying to show off just how long I was. She licked and sucked my head, pulling her face off of it a few times to leave my entire cock visible. She continued this, teasing me more and more until the garage opener light timed out and we were thrown into darkness in the garage. The only light now was the bit that filtered into the garage from the streetlights and the moon, not enough to see much of anything, but enough for us to make out each other as our eyes adjusted to the darkness. She stood up and turned away from me in the narrow confines between the car and my work bench. She reached for my dick and aimed it at her pussy, pushing her ass back toward me, pushing me slowly into her sopping wet pussy. She held onto the work bench for balance and twisted enough to look back at me. "Now, fuck me like you did out there. Fuck me nice and hard."

Who was I to argue. I held her hips and started to pump my hips, driving my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I thrust hard into her, each slap of my body to her bare ass making her tits swing wildly. In and out I plunged, her moans and gasps filling the garage.

"That's it. You know you want too," My wife whispered.

"I want to what?" I asked breathlessly.

"Not you. Cloe," She panted, looking out the garage door. I turned my head to look and sure as hell, Cloe Rodgers, the lady that lived across the street was walking out to the garbage can with a trash bag, wearing a bath robe. Cloe was far from our favorite person. She was perpetually bitchy, and took it upon herself to "inform" everyone in the neighborhood of their wrongdoings, from leaving their trash cans out too long after garbage day to your grass being too long. It seemed like she spent her entire day and evening sitting in her livingroom, looking out the picture window. I sort of felt sorry for her. She wasn't a bad looking woman. In fact, I was pretty sure that if she chose to she could be a very sexy woman. But she had the personality of a witch and had driven her husband away years ago. "That's it honey! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give me that big cock of yours!" My wife said more than loud enough for Cloe, now standing by the garbage can, trying hard to look into our garage. "You're gonna make me come. Oh god! Fuck me!" My wife cried louder. Then she did what I didn't expect at all. "Alexa, garage light on!"

I enjoyed my toys. One of them being the smart switches I'd installed all over the house, along with several echo dots to allow voice control of various lights and fans. I found it quite useful at times to be able to turn the garage lights on or off without having to use my hands. We were thrown into brightness as the four hundred watt equivalent LED lights blinked on. Maybe Cloe couldn't see us before, but she sure as hell could now!

"Oh damn. Gonna come," my wife half whispered half squeaked. "Sooo damn close. Ohhhhhh god! Gonna come!"

I knew she was close, her pussy had been twitching around my pumping cock for several minutes. It only took a few more strokes before she did climax, her pussy squeezing around me as I continued to thrust into her hot depths. She gasped and moaned as her legs shuddered, her pussy clamping and squeezing me as if trying to pull me deeper into her. If I hadn't already come a little while ago, it probably would have sent me over the edge too, but I wasn't quite there. Almost, but not quite.

I continued to pump into her pussy as her orgasm played it's tune with her body, holding her in ecstasy for at least a full minute before she started to soften and the trembles stopped. I saw her look toward the street moments before she pulled off my cock. She turned around and squatted down in front of me, grabbing my cock with both hands. She started to stroke me feverishly, working to push me over the top. "Come for me lover. Let me have it all over my face and tits!"

"Oh damn." I groaned moments later. My body jerked and a jet of cum lanced out toward her, landing in her open mouth. She continued to stroke me, letting my cum drool out of her mouth down onto her tits, making my next shot feel all the more powerful. Half a dozen times I pumped powerful shots onto her face and into her mouth until all that was left was long drooling strings dripping down onto her bare tits. She let the cum that had landed in her mouth drool down onto her tits before letting go of my now softening dick. She stood up and turned to face the open garage door, and Cloe, still standing across the street, staring at her. She moved her hands to her tits and rubbing my cum into her skin.

"Alexa. Close garage door." She said, still standing watching a very shocked Cloe. "Damn that felt good," my wife said as the door closed and the opener shut off. "I'm so tired of that judgmental bitch!" To say I was shocked at her behavior wouldn't even begin to cover my emotions at that point. She looked at me, staring at her. "What?" She asked innocently.

"Um. Nothing." I said awkwardly.

"Good. Now take me in and help me shower. After that little show, I need to climax again. My pussy is practically buzzing with excitement!"

"Yes Maam!" I said, still not sure what had just happened, but more than willing to help my wife have an orgasm any time she requested one.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,423 Followers