Twelve Days of Christmas - Xmas Eve

Story Info
A Christmas Eve that no one can forget.
11.8k words
4.71
28.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers

Day 11 Christmas eve

I woke up with my wife in my arms. Somewhere in the night she got up and got us under the covers. I could still feel the soft lace in my hand as I moved my hand to cup her breast. I smiled to myself as I realized she's stayed in the soft lace negligee all night. It was a first. The kids would be here later in the day and I was sure there would be plenty to do before they showed up, including getting the ham in the smoker. That didn't mean I wanted to get up. I postponed it as long as I could, and then finally climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom. When I came back my wife was laying with the blanket tossed aside, displaying just how incredibly sexy she looked in the soft purple, almost lavender lace.

"Wow. You look spectacular!" I said as I stood at the foot of the bed and stared.

"Thank you. But I'm still an old woman with an old woman's body."

"Not hardly," I said with a smile and a growing dick.

"I'd have thought you'd have had enough sex last night. Rose, me twice AND my sister? That's a lot for one day!"

"I don't know that there's a lot left in the cum department, but that doesn't stop my body from wanting to try."

"Well, as much as I want to let you come have fun with me again, my pussy feels a bit overused. The last few days have been hard on it, so if you don't mind, how about I just wear this little nothing around and tease you for a while, then we can figure out later where to put that sexy cock, okay?"

"Sure. I mean if I wore it out..."

She rolled over on the bed and crawled towards me, reaching out for my mostly hard cock. "Honey, it has been WELL worn, but if you can keep it up, I'll be happy to find a way to make it feel happy." She used my dick as a handle to pull me towards her and the foot of the bed, opening her mouth and closing it around my head. She swirled her tongue around my head a few times and then let me pull from her with a slurp. "I've never really gotten into sucking dick, yours or anyone's. Maybe my sister will enjoy a little suck? You wouldn't mind that, would you?"

"Probably not."

"Want me to call her in here?"

"You really want me to stand here and let her suck my dick?"

"Actually, I think you should stay naked and let me flash you my body until you can't stand it any more, THEN you should let her suck you off."

"You really want to tease me that much?"

"I do. I love seeing your hard-on swinging around, wondering what you're thinking about doing to me and where?" she said as she stroked my cock. She leaned towards me and licked my head like an ice cream cone before closing her lips around me again. She bobbed her head a few times on my dick and pulled off again. "Do you remember that time we went camping after Christy was born? How hot it was?"

"Oh yeah. It was like ninety degrees at midnight. It was sweltering. I forgot all about that. I'm surprised you remember it."

"I remember it like it was yesterday," she said quietly as she shifted to sit on the end of the bed, my dick head brushing her tits. "We had all the tent windows open and were laying completely naked. Anyone could have walked by and seen us."

"If I remember right, I got up in the night to go pee and just walked out and peed on a tree."

"Uh huh. You didn't even bother to get dressed."

"Who was going to see me that late at night anyway? It was only thirty feet or so away to the trees anyway. Not like I had to cross the road or anything."

"A little later, after you went back to sleep, I did the same thing. I snuck out and peed behind the same tree. But when I was ready to come back, I heard a noise and looked around. That's when I realized the couple in the next campsite were starting to have sex on the picnic table, completely naked."

"You watched?" I asked in surprise.

"I didn't have a choice. I wasn't going to walk back to the tent in full view of them, not completely naked. I mean I didn't look all that good. I still had all that baby fat, and my tits were so full of milk they looked like boulders. Uh uh. So I hid behind the tree until I could sneak back. Only problem was, I could hide so they couldn't see me or I could hide so someone on the road couldn't see me."

"You never told me that," I said with a grin. "If I'd have known I'd have come out there and fucked you behind the tree while we watched."

"I know you would have. In fact, I was thinking that the whole time I was watching. It made me so horny I had to make myself climax, right out there behind that tree."

"You could have told me."

"Uh uh. You'd have wanted to do the same thing the next night," she said as she teased my head back and forth across her nipples, her free hand slipping down between her own legs.

"And what would have been wrong with that?"

"I wasn't the only one to see them. Someone else saw them just after I got off. They threatened to call the park rangers on them. If she called the ranger, there's no way they wouldn't find me too. No way I could sneak back to the tent without getting caught. I'd be arrested too, hauled off to jail butt naked, paraded through the jail with no clothes on, thrown into a holding cell without so much as a leaf to cover myself from the stares of the men in the cell. I'd probably end up raped by morning. Humiliated and raped, all because I snuck out naked to go pee. The only thing that saved me was the other couple stopping and going back in their tent. If it was us getting caught like that, I'd be so embarrassed we'd have to leave."

I thought a moment, trying to remember the incident clearly. "They didn't leave, did they?"

"No. All the next day, any time I saw them, all I could think about was them sitting at the table, watching me, naked, taking pee and it getting them turned on enough to have sex."

"And that was a bad thing? The thought of you looking so good it made them horny?" I asked, pushing her back so she lay back on the bed, her legs spread. I stroked my hands on her legs as she lifted and propped them up on the edge of the bed with her heels, my dick laying on her lace covered mound. I pulled back and let my dick slide down her lips, protruding from the lacy panty's split crotch. I pressed my head between her lips.

"Ohhhhhh, that does NOT feel good lover," she said, reaching for me and pushing me back from her pussy. "The mind is wanting but the body just isn't ready for more. I'm sorry lover," she said, dropping her legs and sitting up. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my pelvis against her lace covered chest. "I'm sure Lydia would be happy to suck you off if you want."

"No. That's okay. We don't need to," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Anyway, I was telling you about that couple. They kept looking at me the next day. When I put on my swimsuit to go to the river, they were definitely looking at me. I figure they were hoping I'd strip for them again, this time in the daylight so they could see me more than the moonlight allowed, or worse, he was hoping for a chance to have sex with me."

"Could be they saw, but to have sex with them?"

"Anyway, that's what my mind at the time thought."

"And it spooked you and that's why after that you didn't want to do anything where anyone else could see us?"

"Something like that," she said slowly.

"And all this time I figured it was having a baby that did that."

"I'm sorry lover. I know it was silly, but I couldn't ever shake the feeling that guys were looking at my body and thinking about having sex with me."

I chuckled. "Of course they were. It's what guys do. They're hard wired to examine the female of the species as potential mates for procreation. We can't help it. And I think there are a lot of women that dress just to accentuate their wares, unconsciously of course. Women are hardwired to show a potential mate how advantageous it would be to have babies with them."

"I think a lot of women just enjoy the thought of sex, period," she said with a frown.

"Could be," I agreed, not wanting to start any kind of an argument.

"Well, now you're going to have to count me in that group. For the last few days, that seems to be all I can think about. Having sex, with you. I think about it driving to work, I think about it sitting at my desk. Sometimes I imagine you under my desk licking my pussy while I work. I think about you undoing my dress while I drive home. Hell, once I get home, I can't wait for you to get home just to feel your dick inside me again. I honestly don't know what's come over me, but I WANT it as much as I did when we were first married. We couldn't seem to get enough of each other back then."

"I don't think that's a bad thing, but we're married, we're supposed to be attracted to each other like that. But if that's the case, what I don't get what's with Denise and your sister? I mean, how does having sex with them fit?"

She looked at me seriously and tugged my cock to pull me between her legs until my balls pressed to her pussy. She gently stroked my dick, looking up at me. "You have to promise not to be upset with me."

"Upset with you about what?"

"A secret. Something I haven't told you...ever."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"Okay, I promise."

"The reason I remember that camping trip so well is because of what I haven't told you. I told you I hid behind the tree and made myself climax while I watched them having sex. While it's true, it's not completely accurate. I DID hide behind the tree, but I had to choose between hiding from them or hiding from the road. At first, I tried to do both, squatting down behind the tree and trying to keep as much of the tree between me and them. But when a car drove by and the headlights flashed across me, I realized how exposed I was, and I moved farther around. There was no way he couldn't see me in the moonlight. I felt like my white skin was showing up like a beacon. So I stayed crouched down, hoping he wouldn't notice. The longer I squatted down there, watching, the more I was getting turned on. Before long, I realized I was playing with myself. As I got a little braver, I stood up. I knew he could see me, twice I saw him looking right at me. But I still stood there, playing with my boobs and my pussy until I started to climax. He had to hear me. I felt like I was making a ton of noise, but he just kept screwing his girlfriend. That's when the woman on the road saw them. I was glad she didn't see me. I tried to stay hidden, afraid she'd see me and call the ranger on me too. I hid behind the tree, waiting for her to leave. When she finally did, I dashed back to the tent and climbed in. Thankfully, you were still asleep."

"And you didn't want to tell me?"

"I was ashamed. But I was even more ashamed of what I did the next morning."

"Okay... What did you do?" I asked with some trepidation.

"While I was out feeding Christy by the fire, and you were cooking, I let him see both my breasts. All of them. At first it was just pulling my shirt up a little more than it needed to, but then when Christy switched sides, I left my shirt pulled up so he could see my bare breast. I couldn't believe how turned on it was making me feel. When Christy finished, I left both tits out for him to see while I shifted Christy to the carrier. I was so wet I felt like I squished when I moved. He kept looking over our way, I guess hoping for more. Remember me sending you to the river with Christy while I changed into my suit? I left the tent door open and undressed in front of it, getting completely naked while he watched from his campsite. I stood there and played with myself again until I came, right in front of him. It felt so...exhilarating, and at the same time, so...embarrassing that I did that. It was not something a good girl did. My mother taught me better than that. The only thing that kept me from stepping out of the tent naked was being afraid of getting arrested. When we got back from the river, they were packing up, but I still wanted him to see me again. I made sure he saw me. I walked to the clothesline by the trees, hung my towel on the line and then stood in front of it and took my suit off. I let him see me completely naked as I hung my suit up, and then turned to face him. He had walked part way to where I was standing, so he was only a couple dozen feet away. I let him look at me as I started to play with myself again.

He pushed the front of his shorts down and started to stroke himself while I stood there, where anyone could have seen me, playing with myself. If you hadn't called for me that you had Christy changed, I probably would have come again, right there, right where anyone could see me. I jerked the towel off the line, wrapped it around me and ran back to the tent and safety. They finished packing up and left before I could try to flash him again."

After we were home, I thought about it and decided that it was way over the line. It felt so good and at the same time, sooooo wrong. I swore I wouldn't ever do anything like that again. Being the good girl became my normal. I didn't flash anyone, I didn't watch anyone else having sex, and I didn't even watch US having sex in the mirror. I just couldn't allow myself to become THAT kind of woman!"

"So all this time, you've pretended that you didn't agree with flashing your body, even to me, or wearing sexy lingerie like this, or even allowing me to mess around with you outside the bedroom? Because of what? You were afraid it was wrong?"

"I was afraid. Afraid that I'd do all those things a good girl shouldn't. Run around naked, have sex anywhere, anytime, watch other people having sex. Oh, a few times I was tempted. A few times I slipped a little, like when we'd had a little too much to drink. I'm sure if you think about it, you'll remember times when I let a little more show than normal, or even a lot more, supposedly accidentally. Dress pulled up a little too far, bathrobe slipping, getting something down my swimsuit so I had to practically take it off to fix, dress zippers accidentally getting unzipped, that kind of thing. When I got brave enough, I tried to make accidents happen, enjoying how much it turned me on, but never letting it show. Mostly I was afraid. Afraid of being caught by people that would judge me, people that could impact my career, even you. Afraid that if you knew, you wouldn't want me any more, wouldn't want that kind of girl."

"I don't think there's anything you can say or do that would cause that. I love you. I always will, unconditionally," I answered. "If that's what you're afraid of, me not loving you, you don't have to worry, but I don't know how to prove it."

"I think this proves the idea excites you. The question is, will knowing this, knowing what I have been hiding for so long, will it change how you feel about me," she said squeezing my dick, which she had still been stroking.

"I can't imagine it making me love you less," I whispered.

"No? What would happen if I walked out into the middle of the street naked, or dropped my dress at church? You don't think that would impact how you feel about me?"

"Maybe, but why would you do that?"

She looked as me for long seconds. "Because I'm afraid that now that I started, I won't be able to reign myself in. I'll just keep wanting more and more and more until there is nothing I wouldn't do to get that rush of adrenalin as I climax someplace outlandishly public."

"You sound like it's an addiction."

"It sort of felt that way all those years ago as I stood there, letting another man, not you, but another man, watch me orgasm, not once, but twice, because I couldn't help myself. I couldn't keep myself from wanting that rush a second time."

"That was a long time ago," I said.

"Tom wasn't. I let you finger me to climax in front of him. I know he couldn't see much, but it felt sooo... naughty. I loved how it felt, how it made me come so hard, knowing he was watching my ass. I wanted you to pull my underwear down and let him see your fingers in my pussy, let him see me climaxing. But you didn't. You were protecting me. After I came, I still wanted more. I wanted to watch you come, I wanted to come watching you come, and I was willing to let you fuck Diane again just to see it.

I didn't want Tom to fuck me, but I didn't at all mind when he wanted to touch me. In fact it was incredibly exhilarating to realized I was laying naked, stroking both your cocks at the same time. I was so fucking turned on having you make me climax in front of him that I didn't mind when he wanted to touch me. I wasn't sure I wanted his dick in me, so I said no to my underwear being pulled down. But after feeling his cock stroking me through my panties, and watching your cock disappearing into Trish's pussy, I couldn't say no when he pulled them down again. Right then, I wanted him to see my cum leaking from me. I wanted him to see how you had made me orgasm. I wanted to feel him touch my pussy and make me come, not just look at me, but to touch me. When he pulled down my pants I almost came right then. My heart was in my throat, and I knew he was going to touch my pussy with his dick. He was going to do something that was forbidden, something totally bad. He was going to stroke his cock between my thighs, touching my bare pussy. When he put his cock between my thighs, I DID come a second time. I was coming so hard and so long that when he pushed it into me, I didn't have the strength to say no. What if that's not enough? What if I start letting strange men fuck me, just to get that rush again? Hell, I bet my body KNOWING that I might lose, and he'd get to fuck me. Maybe part of me WANTED to lose. It wasn't until after the euphoria of my orgasm fully faded that I realized what I had done, what I had put up for grabs. All I could do then was to hope that Diane could make you come twice. When she didn't, I was devastated. I knew that you were going to have to watch something I never intended to happen or have you see. If Trish hadn't stepped in, I don't know what I would have done."

I shook my head. "Is that what you see happening? Looking for sex from other men?"

"No. But what if I do? It's not like we have a lot of opportunity to watch other people having sex. I watched you play with Diane, touch her, stroke her pussy, make her climax and I came while you did that to her. I wanted to see her climaxing again, so I let you have sex with her, just to see her climaxing, so I could get that rush that made my own climax so hard.

"Is that what you've been doing? Setting things up for me to have sex you can watch?"

"I've been willing to let you have sex with other women in front of me, just to get that rush of climaxing while watching you make her climax. And don't think I haven't been watching. I watched everything you did to my sister standing out there in the middle of the room. I came when you came. I stood there, my own juices leaking down my leg as she knelt in front of you and sucked your dick. When you came into the bedroom, I was more than ready. I wanted you in me so bad. I wanted to feel you pumping into me and making me climax like you'd done to her. God I was so fucking horny I almost couldn't stand it."

I really didn't know what to think. This was a side of her I definitely had never seen and never knew about. It was a side she'd kept well hidden for so long. I'd always wanted her to be a bit more free, a little more outgoing, sexually. Now I had it, and she was afraid that a monster had been unleashed.

"I can see that I've kind of overwhelmed you. Why don't we just take a little break and I'll make you some breakfast and maybe we can do something later." She whispered, on her face a look of concern I don't think I'd ever seen before.

"If that's what you want." I answered, still trying to process all the things she had spilled.

She let go of my dick and reached for my hands. She pulled on them until I climbed on the bed on top of her. She pulled us together and our lips together in a hot wet kiss that lasted several minutes. "I want to climax again, but my poor pussy feels like it's been sandpapered. My body isn't used to all the sex we've been having. I hope you don't think I don't love you because I can't satisfy you right now."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers