All Comments on 'Twelve Days of Christmas - Xmas Eve'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slowly his eyes open, he sits up in bed and says to himself. Damn what a dream.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

He cucked his son? What an absolutely swell father. I'm guessing Jason is going to screw his mother in the next chapter, but Scott didn't know that, he just fucked his son's wife with the barest fig leaf of resistance. And no, secrets *aren't* "better than divorce". Ignorance isn't bliss, and finding out later just makes the pain worse. But hey, maybe Scott is looking forward to the idea of Jason wondering if his son is actually his? (If his wife and his father lied about screwing once, how's he supposed to believe that they haven't lied about it before?) Anyway, other than that, it wasn't bad. Although if it ends up with Russ screwing his mother in law, and Jason just remaining a "blissfully ignorant" cuck to his own father...yeah, that would seriously suck. Frankly, bringing in the kids and their spouses at this point adds a ton of complications to the story. Enough that I doubt it can possibly be ended in a satisfying way. Well, we'll see, right?

Seeker59Seeker59about 2 years ago

Great story. Kids should realise that their parents can also be sexually exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...