Twelve Months Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, taking a moment to look her up and down, to make sure she was serious. The waning sunlight cut across her body making auburn her hair glow bronze where it caught the light and she wore the expression of someone who was accustomed to being obeyed. I guess I should have felt embarrassed or shocked, and I did feel anxious and yet the idea of being asked to undress by this attractive older woman was also... hot.

"What do you want? What's this all about?" I continued as I reluctantly started unfastening the buttons, although the hungry way she was looking me up and down made it clear where this was going.

"You've seen me undress, maybe to even the score I should watch you, teach you a little lesson about respecting someone's privacy," she said, her glossy pink lips curling into a thin smile.

I wasn't reluctant because I'm worried about showing off my body. I keep myself busy, there's been plenty of DIY to do around the new house, and there's the tennis at the weekends, the occasional round of golf with my mates, so I'm quite trim right now. I've played tennis most of my life and that's resulted in my body being solid and compact, my shoulders and chest well-developed.

But I was way out of my comfort zone here, my fingers trembling a little as I undid the last button and reluctantly pulled my shirt open.My skin is lightly tanned, after many days sunbathing in the back garden when I probably should have started turning the spare room into a nursery.

"That's it, take it off and your trousers," she instructed and now I'd started, it felt more natural to go along with her. Madeleine watched silently as I obeyed, undressing and tossing my clothes onto her bed till I was only wearing my shorts.

"Very nice," Madeleine said, sounding pleasantly surprised as she leaned forward and ran her hands up over my thighs, briefly stroking the nascent bulge in the taut black material, before she got to her feet and quickly pulled off her t-shirt. I couldn't help glancing at her gloriously full boobs nearly spilling out of a pink half-cup bra.I stood still, my arms hanging limply at my sides as she closed the gap between us and examined me with her cool fingers. I shivered as she traced the thin white scar on my stomach (the result of a skateboarding accident when I was eleven) then ran them higher over the firm contours of my chest.

She's only a little shorter than me, and looked up expectantly, her plump lips slightly parted as she grasped my square shoulders and pulled me closer, her soft boobs pressed up against my lean muscle of my chest. We kissed softly, hesitantly, at first, then more passionately, her wicked tongue slipping between my lips and playfully exploring my mouth, her teeth closing around my bottom lip, gently nipping at me. I feel her pulling at my wrists, positioning my hands on the rounded swell of her hips as she presses her body against mine.

Her body feels so good and soon she moans throatily as I slide my hands lower, unable to resist exploring the firm yet pliant curves of her arse, pulling her even tighter against me so she can feel how hard I'm getting. I feel her fingers brushing against the stubble on the back of my neck, then moving through the tight curls of my dark brown hair. She finally breaks away and twists her head to one side exposing the long, graceful curve of her neck,making it clear where she wants my lips next and I sweep the thick wavy mane of red hair aside and plant a series of feather-light kisses on the marble skin as she moans encouragingly, her hips grinding against mine as I crudely squeeze her bottom. Up close, her clear skin smells like vanilla and I can see the fine lines around her eyes, the ginger spray of freckles on her forehead and at the top of her chest.

As I move lower, she reaches behind her back, quickly unclips her bra and tosses it aside. I'm only too happy to get a good look at those deliciously plump breasts, crouching a little as I kiss and lick my way around the soft, milky curves. She arches her back and releases a feline purr as I weigh one of her boobs in my palm, testing its weighty fullness as I explore the naked flesh with eager lips. She has large, stubby, rose-pink nipples that just sit up and beg to be sucked, and I'm happy to oblige, feeling them quickly harden. I flick my tongue over them, loving the feel of their rubbery firmness. I feel her hand sliding around the front of my smart grey trousers, quickly finding the hard ridge that's already formed there, her fingers clutching at me till my cock throbs hotly, pressing urgently against the zipper as if magnetically attracted by her hot body.

"Oh fuck, yes," she mutters hotly as I draw one of the tight peaks into my mouth and circle it with the tip of my tongue. I slide a hand under that flimsy skirt, feeling the tight cotton of her panties stretched over her buttocks, then sliding between them, stroking her with the side of my hand as her hips undulate. I groan as I feel her hand slide around and grasp my buttocks as she grinds herself against my hardness.

We rock together like this, her breathing growing more ragged for several long minutes until she finally steps away, breaking the spell. She gives me an intense stare as she quickly reaches under her skirt, and with a quick wriggle of her hips she slides her panties down to her knees then sits back on her bed. I'd love to push her back, climb on top of her and give her a good fucking but when I start to step forward she places a firm hand on my chest and the look she gives me makes it clear that I'm to wait. So I stand and watch, my cock swelling against my shorts as she slips her panties from her bare feet and tosses the damp scrap of pink lace onto the bed beside her.

"On your knees," she orders, her glossy lips curling into a half-smile as she slides her skirt up over silky thighs and spreads her legs, exposing her bare pussy. She's neatly trimmed down there, just a sparse triangle of fiery red curls above her slit and I try not to show how exciting I'm finding her domineering manner as I sink to my knees as if worshipping her body and obediently begin kissing my way up over the inside of her knee.

My lips make soft, sucking noises as I kiss my way up the inside of her thigh and I take my time, enjoying the feel of her smooth, creamy skin until she begins making impatient noises and I feel her fingers twisting in my hair, maneuvering my lips and tongue to her very centre. She has a lovely pussy, her pouting labia more prominent than Cassie's, the soft folds within as pink and glossy as her lipstick, and I find myself enjoying her contented moans as I lick and kiss the swollen flesh. I vary my technique, starting with long, slow licks along the full length of her silky slit, teasing the sensitive area of her perineum, then exploring the glistening contours of her pussy lips. She releases a long, languid moan and I feel her leg hook over my shoulder, her bare foot stroking my back as I use the very tip of my tongue to trace intricate patterns around the little pink pearl of her clit. I explore her pussy with my fingers, as if it's an exotic flower, inhaling the distinctive feminine scent, stroking the dark pink petals, easing them apart and hungrily lapping at the sweet nectar within.

Cassie isn't keen on oral sex, in fact, she's gone off sex completely since she became pregnant and I'm a little out of practice. It's been a while, and I find I'm enjoying it. I take my time, patiently sucking and nibbling, licking and kissing as she runs a hand through my hair and massages my scalp. When I look up I'm pleased to see Madeleine lying back on the bed as she appreciates my efforts, her eyes half-closed and mouth open, her breathing growing ragged as she rolls one of her hard, stubby nipples between a wet thumb and forefinger.

She hooks a hand under one knee, her thighs wide apart now, baring herself to me, encouraging me to explore deeper and I redouble my efforts, enjoying her lusty groans as I toy with her tight, little hole.

"Fuck, yes," she moans huskily, as I turn my hand palm upwards as I slowly ease two fingers inside her slippery entrance, feeling her hot little pussy squeezing them tight as I flick my tongue over her greedy clit. She's so wet and when I withdraw them, they're slick and glistening, dripping with her sticky juices.

"Fuck, fuck," she gasps as I slowly ease them back in, right up to knuckle. I start to increase the pace, my actions matching her increasingly urgent gasps, driving them deep inside her, pushing her ever closer.

"Yes, yes," she moans happily, her fingers roughly tugging at my hair, pulling my lips tight against her inflamed pussy as I tongue her clit and my fingers thrust in and out of her vagina, making slick, wet noises. I can tell she's already close as her hips undulate restlessly, her pussy convulses around my stubby fingers and her hands blindly grasp fistfuls of her colourful duvet.

"Yes, yes, oh please," she mews, her voice high-pitched and strained as I thrust my fingers hard and fast inside her sopping wet pussy, frigging her rapidly as her cries become strained and demanding.

I feel all her muscles tense and her breathing becomes a series of hot, breathless gasps that coalesce into a long, hoarse wail of pure pleasure as I lick hungrily at her wetness and her thighs close around me, tightly squeezing my head as if she wants me to trap me there, make me stay down there all night. I remain still, listening to her contented sobs as her body shudders with pleasure and her hands twist in my hair.

After a short while, I feel the pressure from her thighs ease and I slowly slip my fingers from her, licking them clean as she smiles down at me languidly.

I'd like to think it was my amazing oral technique that brought her off so quickly, but I suspect that it was simply that no-one had gone down on her recently.

"Well, well, a man of many skills, hmm?" she says, her voice sounding deeper, more relaxed, her body limp, her pale skin coated with a soft sheen of sweat. She's still a little breathless as she sits back up and looks down at me, her face still flushed, her usually-perfectly tamed hair tousled and messy now, some darker strands clinging to her forehead.

If this were Cassie, I'd already be on top of her, sliding my engorged cock into her slick pussy, getting my reward for giving her an orgasm but the dynamic between Madeleine and I is very different. I find myself sitting back on my heels and looking up at her as she catches her breath, silently hopeful that she'll return the favour.

"Stand up," she says as she wriggles to the edge of the bed.

I obey, my arms hanging limply at my sides, my hands clenching and unclenching as she slides her hands up over the hard muscle of my thighs, her fingertips playfully tracing the large bulge distorting the front of my shorts as if trying to determine how big I am by touch alone. She looks up at me with those big eyes as if daring me to move as she hooks her slender fingers under the waistband and slowly eases my shorts down, an inch on the left, an inch on the right, then letting out a little surprised gasp when my prick springs out, all hard and eager for her touch.

I'm not huge, but I am a good size. Cassie tells me I'm quite thick and I can tell Madeleine isn't disappointed.

"Very nice," she purrs, briefly gazing up at me as she briefly fondles my pendulous balls then runs a perfectly manicured fingernail along my turgid length, tracing one of the throbbing veins as my prick twitches and I exhale loudly.

I can only watch as she takes her time, wrapping her soft fingers around my straining shaft and slowly stroking me, evidently enjoying the eroticism of the moment and I wonder how long it's been since she'd been intimate with a man. I groan softly as she eases my foreskin back with her fingers, exposing the fat burgundy head, glistening with precum before smoothly sliding those soft fingers up and down my turgid shaft. She maintains the same, slow steady pace at first, perhaps teasing me a little, perhaps enjoying my soft, quietly impatient sighs as my cock throbs hotly, always wanting more of her touch.

Soon, a little pre-cum collects on the swollen head and she flashes me a mischievous grin as she leans closer, the thin silver chain she's wearing swinging between her bare breasts as she gently kisses the blunt tip, her tongue flicking out and briefly lapping at the clear fluid as my breathing quickens. My cock throbs hotly, and more than anything I want to ease my fat cock between those invitingly moist lips. I can't resist reaching out and running a hand through her glossy hair to the back of her neck as I ease my hips forward.

"No!" she admonishes as if chastising a naughty dog, easing back as I groan in disappointment. "Hands behind your back or I'll stop."

It's clear she's playing a power game, and I briefly consider grabbing her head and forcing my cock between those wicked lips but she knows she's in control here and I suspect that to get the happy ending I want I need to be patient. Her lips curl into a victorious smile as I reluctantly clasp my hands behind my back, my knuckles whitening.

"Good boy," she says, rewarding me by starting to stroke me again, smooth strokes along the full length of my achingly hard prick. I don't want to admit it, but her dominant behaviour really arouses me and as she begins to move a little faster I hear myself release a grateful whimper, my orgasm already starting to build.

"Yes, yes," I gasp, my chest heaving, my body swaying as she pumps my shaft, her expression making it clear how much she's enjoying my reaction.

I hold my breath as she leans forward again, fiery tingles of pleasure surging along my hardness as she pauses to glance up at me with those teasing eyes and sticks her tongue out, using it to circle the throbbing head. I groan longingly, squeezing my hands tightly together as she tickles the underside of my glans with the tip of her moist, pink tongue. Eventually she rewards me for my obedience and I hold my breath as I watch her soft, glossy lips mold around my girthy hardness and she slowly draws me into the warm, wet haven of her mouth.

"Fuck, yes," I groan loudly as I feel her teasing tongue swirl around the head whilst her hand continues to stroke the bottom half of my shaft. She really has an amazing technique and soon I feel the pressure build again, my cock feeling huge and swollen as she sucks hungrily, her hand jerking harder now. I close my eyes, my breathing ragged as my cock burns with tingly pleasure, my hips moving in time with her hand and then at the last moment, she eases her mouth away, jerking me hard and fast till I can't take any more of the fierce stimulation and all the sexual tension is released in one long, joyous moment of sheer pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I gasp as I cum, my head thrown back, my hand blindly clutching at her shoulder as I feel my molten semen surging along my shaft and then my cock's jerking wildly, ropes of pearly spunk splash messily over her bare breasts. I sway unsteadily as her hand slows, milking the final spurts from my wilting shaft onto her pale skin as she looks up at me, a look of quiet satisfaction on her face.

"Mmm, well it seems Cassie was right. You really are quite handy around the house," she says with a coquettish grin as my legs give way and I slowly sink to the floor, my head coming to rest on her knee.

12