Twelve Years and a Wake up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm thankful I had brushed my skuzzy teeth before coming downstairs because the kiss she gave me curled my toes and gave me an immediate hard on.

"That was for last night," she said playfully licking my ear.

"But we didn't do anything, did we?" I whispered back to her.

"No, and that's the point." If I'd pressured her, or done anything else stupid she probably would have already been gone this morning. To her it was a matter of respect, trust, and being in it for the long haul.

After seven months I pleaded, then begged her to move in with me but she refused. Something about the timing not being right. Fuck timing. Friday night when she walked into my house with her arms full of groceries I was waiting for her. I was already on one knee, with a ring box in my hand, and I was tired of waiting.

She walked by me, put the bags on the counter, came back, pulled me up to my feet and gave me a kiss that would have brought the dead back to life.

When we broke the kiss she whispered, "Yes" in my ear and put the ring on her finger.

She's now living in sin with me, as her uptight mother tells me every chance she gets, but the two of us are enjoying every minute of it. The mothers are planning a small intimate wedding for us as soon as possible. As a family we all go to church, something new for my group, but we're a family and that's what's important.

Victoria had only two conditions before she would move in. First was a new mattress for our bed and secondly that when we got married that I adopt Karen.

"If we're going to be a family than we need to be a real family without any exceptions. There will be no your children, or my children or God forbid step children; they will be OUR children." I couldn't have agreed with her more.

Our kids told Heather and she says that she's happy for the two of us but in her eyes I can still see the hurt. Against my wishes, Victoria invited her to the wedding but Heather said she wouldn't be coming. Victoria said she wanted no ghosts in our new life.

As I said before, she's hot oil and I'm water that she's been heating up since the first day we met. I love her to death and firmly believe she is the one I've been waiting for.

Without telling her, I took out a loan against my 401K and bought out Heather's share of the house. I wanted this to be our house alone, it was important to me. She wasn't happy about what I'd done but understood and loved me that much more for it.

Our life isn't perfect and with her hot temper we have more than a few makeup sessions. And for a while I didn't think my toes would ever uncurl. But we both understand that we're in it for the long haul and problems are just that, issues that need to be worked out, not nails in a coffin like I had before. Am I happy? Unbelievably so, even though at one point I thought it would never happen to me again. I guess what they say is true.

"Good things come to those who wait."