All Comments on 'Twenty Cups Ch. 01'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Been a while since I read this the first time ...

But when I saw that it had been 're-posted' or at least came up as new, I read it again. It's a hot story and I don't know if the author made corrections or changes, but this is a hot story, although the 'fuzzy boy' is a little manipulative.

Can't blame him though, three hot women at home, who wouldn't want more intimacy with them.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
An interesting story I love the way you got his in the act.

I can’t wait for his sister to get in the action.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Huh... four pages and not once do I recall reading his name...

They've got *pet* names for him and truthfully treat him as not much better *than* a pet.

He doesn't get any real say in anything related to his life, it doesn't matter that actions they perform could embarrass him, he gets no secrets and his mom has no problem sharing the things that should be his secrets (his fantasies) with his sisters.

I notice even the girls on the videos get names...

"Sit, boy; roll over, boy; masturbate, boy."

You sure he's a real boy and not a toy they pretend is real?

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 3 years ago

Started off rather slow, but boy does it hot sooner than later.

Really enjoyed this chapter. Kudos!!

Torra501Torra501over 3 years ago
Holy christ...

I can relate to him. My balls are also empty now. Holy shit this is incredible. 10/10. 5 stars. 2 thumbs up. Praise. Just more and more Praise.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Unbelievable

I tried, I really tried. I tried to imagine a 'Big Guy' so effeminate, no that's not the right word... acquiescent and submissive, and I just couldn't do it. Like hear Mike Tysons voice before you see him the two just don't go together. Not impossible but still Unbelievable. Then the way he's treated, they act like he's 5 even though he's supposed to be 19. He's also the youngest of the family and NO ONE but the 'nurse' Mother knows anything about sex???? Unbelievable. The act of collecting the samples was out of a Female pedophiles wet dream. Almost 50 yr. old women with a prepubescent little boy. Again not impossible but Unbelievable. It seems like the kids have been indoctrinated or conditioned (Brainwashed) into this Matriarchal Family of Perverts. I made to Lia saying she didn't want to watch "Fuzzy Boy' collect his sample, one he NEVER wanted to do in the first place. You gave me the Gold Standard of Reluctant agreeing to incest but this is... I don't even think I get what this really is. I Tried.

daddybertdaddybertover 3 years ago

Wow....thanks for this.. It is very much like a fairyy tale is told. Naïve and curious are great attributes for the characters to possess.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, Luckiest guy in the world. Also like how your sisters and Mom talk about you like your not there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Crazy story, but very good so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous