Twenty Cups Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

When Mom got home from work that night, she, again, took me aside for a private conversation.

"Thank you for allowing Lia to learn. I can already tell that she is more confident in herself."

I nodded.

"But, I don't want you getting used to the idea that someone is going to help you every time you need to do this."

Okay."

"Lia is learning. You are, too, so I understand. However, you must understand that, in the absence of a learning setting, these kinds of things will not be tolerated. Your mother and sister are not here for your sexual excitement. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"I am available to help you tomorrow morning, if you need me here."

I nodded. "Please, Mom."

"Alright. Now, I would like you to use your special bottom videos to excite yourself tomorrow."

"Okay."

***

I disconnected our wifi before Mom came home.

A few minutes later and after several attempts to find a wifi connection, Mom told me to close up the tablet. "I will help you, baby. What can I do?"

"Your bottom?"

The tiniest of smiles curled on her lips, but she sighed as if annoyed, and turned around. "Will you need to touch it?"

"Faster that way."

"Alright."

I was naked, but I hadn't applied any lubricant. She backed up, and I sat up in bed, hanging my legs over the side. Her butt came at me, and I said, "Bend over."

She did.

I ran my hands over it. She was wearing jeans, and the cut accentuated her curves, but it did not lend itself to touching. The thick denim only gave me a sense of shape, not feel.

"Up," I said, and she rose. I reached around her hips and touched the button. Mom swept my hands away. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She pushed them down, wiggling her hips. Her jeans sat, bunched up, on the tops of her thighs. She left her panties on.

I slid them down, and she protested, "Do not make me put a stop to this."

I waited for her to pull them back up. She didn't.

I massaged her butt, every now and then, prying the cheeks apart to see a glimpse of her anus. I did not dare attempt to lower her pants further in order to see her vagina.

"Can I kiss your bottom?"

Her body quit moving for a moment, and then she said, "Gently, if you think it may help you."

I lowered my face toward Mom's plump, creamy-white butt. I let my lips drag circles around it without actually kissing. I touched it with my chin, softly scraping my little hairs against her velvety skin. Then, I kissed each cheek.

Mom bent over and reached between her legs. Her fingers found my penis, and it was hard and poised.

I ran the tip of my nose up and down the soft black crease, kissing the dark line where the two round spheres came together.

Mom grasped my penis and tugged on it. I laid my face on the crack of her butt, closed my eyes, and groaned. The tiny whiskers on my cheeks pressed against the sloping flesh where the two halves of Mom's bottom met. My mouth blew long puffs of air against the fissure as I felt her hand rise and fall on my erection.

I brought my hands up to her butt, drew it apart. I needed to see her little pink hole, and when I did, I knew seeing it was not enough. I bent forward and put my lips on her anus, kissing it as gently as I could. I let go of her bottom and drew away, waiting for her anger.

Nothing.

I spread her bottom again, and kissed it for longer, feeling it's texture against my lips. Then, I drew back.

I squeezed her open—still wider—with my thumbs. I leaned into the darkness. This time, I licked. I laid my tongue on the lower part of her anus, and drew it all the way up to the top of her crack and over her lower back. I waited.

Nothing.

I did it again.

This time, Mom rose up, letting go of my penis. She asked me what I wanted.

Immediately, I uttered, "Put it in your bottom."

Mom's butt swung away from me as she turned. Facing me, she looked down and declared, "Absolutely not. I cannot even believe that you would ask such a thing. It is a shocking suggestion, and you need to apologize to me, right this instant."

"I'm sorry."

"Baby, whatever made you think that I might allow you to put your penis in my bottom?"

"I'm sorry." I looked away from her, down to the floor. Nothing further was said for several long moments.

Then, she knelt between my legs. "I understand how these touches have aroused you. You got carried away. It happens." My penis was inches from her face. She glanced at it. Her hand touched my chin, and she lifted it. We looked at each other.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Thank you." She let my chin go, and looked at my penis again. "We need this sample. Would you like me to help you with my mouth, baby? Would that be okay?"

I nodded.

Her red curls invaded my view, and my penis was suddenly inside her mouth. I caressed her head, feeling it rise and fall. Her lips held the shaft tightly, but her tongue was soothing and delicate.

She drew up and off. "You very much like my bottom, don't you?"

I nodded.

"It's very sweet, and your touches were loving and soft. I enjoyed them."

She face tilted down, and she held my erection for a time in her lips, never moving her head. I felt only the strength and suction of her mouth. I heard a pop, and her blue eyes looked up at me.

"Maybe I could let you touch it and kiss it these times when we get your sample, would you like that? Touching and kissing my bottom to get yourself excited?"

I nodded, caressing her face. When it vanished again, I buried my fingers in her silky hair, rubbing little circles on her scalp as her mouth slid along the shaft. After several long, sweeping movements up and down, she took half of my penis into her mouth. Her head bobbed in a shallow, rapid motion. I grunted.

My body filled with a rush of energy. I drew in short breaths.

She stopped. Her lips released me, and she said, "Maybe I could let you put some things in my bottom, if that will help you learn. Would you like that? To see how that part of my body works by putting things in it?"

I nodded.

"Good. You're close, I think. Do you have the jar?"

It was beside my right hand. I grabbed it.

Mom's fingers clasped the shaft, and her lips encased the tip. She stroked me and nursed on the very tip. It was not long before my toes pressed firmly into the carpet, and I cradled Mom's head in both hands as my semen flowed up through the shaft and into her mouth. I grunted with each surge. They continued, and Mom's lips held me tight. Her hand massaged from the base to the tip. She sucked the end like a straw to entice the last few gobs free.

She glanced up at me, and I handed her the cup. Watching me, she held the cup under her bottom lip, and opened her mouth.

My semen rushed out into the waiting jar. A few thicker drops remained. She used her middle finger to wipe it from her tongue and lower lip, scraping it off on the lip of the container. She pursed her lips, cycled her jaw around, and then spit into the jar.

"Done," she said, grinning, "and we have it all." She stood up and hugged my head. "Thank you, baby, for making me feel special. I'm glad that my bottom excites you so, and I enjoy using my mouth to help you ejaculate for these samples." She kissed the top of my head, and then let me go.

I watched her naked butt as she walked over to the desk and screwed the lid on the specimen jar. She fastened her pants, and then she blew me a kiss and left my room.

After she left for work, I reconnected the wifi.

I laid on the couch, wondering what she meant by "things."

***

End Note: All errors belong to me. Please forgive. My regular editor is very busy with other projects. -FS