Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget. Don't be home too late will you. You need to come back early if you want to see me jack off..." She then put her other hand on her brother's crotch and squeezed his dick; "And if you want to fuck me again you will need to do it before midnight or my time as your personal sex slave will be up"

Nathan couldn't believe his sister was squeezing his dick whilst they were standing there in the hall with the front door open and his friends were outside watching them.

His sister knew that from where she was standing his friends couldn't see what her other hand was doing. They didn't know at that moment she had her fingers wrapped around his dick. To them, all they could see was what looked like a sister just giving her brother a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye.

She squeezed his dick a little harder and whispered; "When you fuck me again later on... I want to feel your big dick in my ass again...and I want to feel you to fill my ass up with your spunk...Would you like to do that to me?"

Nathan just nodded his agreement. His dick twitched in agreement. She felt his reaction through her fingers.

"Good" She said; "Now don't be back too late will you?"

She released his dick, smiled at him, stopped waving to his friends and then turned around and went back into the kitchen.

Nathan stood there for a few seconds, trying to take in what his sister had just done and said. The sound of a car horn brought him out of his trance, and he turned round closed the door and ran down the path to his friends car.

When he settled himself in the car, for the first few minutes he had all the usual name-callings etc that friends come up with. But then the conversation turned around onto his sister. It was no surprise to find, as I have said before, that all the boys in the neighbourhood found his sister to be one hot chick. All the boys wanted to go out with her. All the boys lusted after her and most have often fantasised about getting into her knickers and fucking her brains out. For most of the boys in the neighbourhood their most hot fantasy would be to lose their virginities to the hottest chick in town. And Nathan knew that.

His friends in the car kept plaguing him by telling him how his sister was; "One hot chick" and how they would; "Love to go out with her". They commented on her; "Nice ass" and her; "Perfect tits" and they relentlessly teased him about being "The luckiest guy in the world for living in the same house as the hottest chick in town".

Nathan had heard it all before so went along with them, after all, he had said much the same things about his friends sisters when he was trying to get his friends to be embarrassed and to provoke them into losing their tempers. Nathan only called a halt to the proceedings when it got out of hand, when one of his friends said he would love to; "fuck his sister" and his other two friends in the car nodded there heads in agreement and added; "I think we would all love to fuck Debby given the chance, she is one hot chick". Nathan finally had had enough of their teasing and firmly told them to all "piss off" and to stop talking about his sister that way. All his friends burst out laughing and eventually so did Nathan.

Their conversation drifted onto something else, but Nathan kept wondering to himself how his friends would react if they found out he had lost his virginity that morning to the very person they had just been fantasising about getting into bed. Would they believe him? Would they believe him if he told them he had fucked Debby in her mouth, cunt and ass many times that morning and that he was planning to fuck her long and hard again that evening when he got home? It felt good to him to have done all the things with Debby that his friends were just talking and fantasising about, and it felt even better not letting them in on the secret. He decided he would not let them in on the secret of him and Debby. Not yet anyway.

Back at home Debby helped her mom clear up from lunch and then announced she was going out for a while around to her friends, and would be back around 6pm. She left to go to her friends leaving their mother alone in the house. Their mother quickly got around to the task of doing the daily tidy up of the house. With two children it was a never ending job, putting things away they had left out and looking around the house for dirty clothes they just left lying around anywhere. She started downstairs first then moved upstairs. She got to Debby's room first. As she opened the door she could see that as normal Debby had kept her room neat and tidy. Her bed was already made and the rest of the room didn't look too bad. As she entered the room she noticed the pile of clothes on the floor by the wardrobe door. It was the pile of clothes Debby had brought back from her brothers bedroom earlier that morning. She was going to put them away after her shower but had forgotten and gone straight downstairs.

Her mother picked up the pile of clothes, ready to sort them out so she could either put them away in the wardrobe or take out to wash. On top of the pile was a pair of 4" stiletto shoes, under them a white t-shirt and finally a short black leather mini skirt. Her mother recognised the clothes immediately. They were the ones Debby always wore when she went out to a disco or nightclub. She wore them to try and "pull" any good looking bloke that took her fancy. They were very successful. Most times she would arrive home after a night out with some hunk of a guy on her arm, who had fallen for her beautiful looks, and also the fact that she had been displaying her body for all to see. Her mother didn't really approve of Debby dressing like that, but she was old enough to make up her own mind and let her get on with it. Her mother just couldn't understand why those clothes were on the floor, as Debby hadn't gone out the night before. Not thinking too much about it she put the stiletto shoes and leather skirt back in the wardrobe and decided the t-shirt needed a wash so she left it in her hand and went out to the landing and put it on the floor to take downstairs later.

She then did a quick check on the bathroom. It was OK, Debby had tidied up after her shower. She then went down the hall to her son's room. As she opened his bedroom door thoughts of what she had seen this morning flooded back into her mind. She looked at his bed and could remember all that she had seen and everything she had thought about. She blushed slightly as she remembered. She walked into his room. It was a typical teenagers bedroom – a mess, and it smelt of sweat and teenagers feet. She had smelt it like this many times before but now there was another smell she could distinguish way above all the others. It was a smell she knew well from her married days – it smelt like the smell left over in a bedroom where people have not long ago just had sex with each other. There was no mistaking the smell in her son's bedroom – it was definitely like the aroma left over from a period of hot sweaty sex!

Impossible! She thought to herself. How can that be – He hasn't even got a girlfriend so how can he have been having sex! Different scenarios played around in her mind. Had her son got a secret girlfriend she knew nothing about? If he had a girlfriend how long had they been fucking each other? Had he been bringing girls from college around while she had been at work? Questions like this buzzed around her mind but eventually she told herself not to be so silly, and that the smell in her sons bedroom was just probably the smell from a mixture of his teenage hormones and dare she think it – his Spunk! After all she knew all teenage boys jacked themselves off at some time or another didn't they. She put those thoughts to the back of her mind and began to tidy up his room.

First she went over to his bed and pulled back the crumpled sheets so as she could make his bed properly. She couldn't help but notice as she did this, that his bottom bed sheet had the tell tale signs of dried spunk in places. She blushed a little, but she had seen it all before when changing his bedclothes. Nathan was a male teenager after all! Just as I thought she said to herself, he has either had a wet dream in the night or he's jerked off this morning before getting out of bed. That she thought to herself was where the smell in the room was coming from. Her mind wondered back to the morning and she remembered how she had looked at her son's big hard dick poking out from his boxers and wondered how much spunk it would shoot. Just the thought of her son possibly jacking of his big dick just few hours ago and shooting all over his bedclothes was enough to get her cunt a little wet.

Just as she was about to throw the bedclothes back over the bed, something caught her eye nestling at the bottom of the bed mixed in with the bedclothes.

She put her hand down and pulled out the thing that had caught her eye.

As she held the item in her hand she couldn't believe what she was holding.

She was holding in her hands a pair of black thong knickers! And more than that she recognised them straight away as a pair of Debby's!

She stood there shocked for a few minutes not knowing what to think or do. All she could think of was - What was her son doing with a pair of his sister's knickers in his bed?

After a while she looked down at the knickers in her hands and noticed that they were looking a little damp in the centre gusset. She didn't know why she did it, but the next thing she knew she was lifting the knickers up to her nose and giving them a long sniff. The unmistakable smell of a female cunt filled her nostrils. The smell told her that Debby had definitely worn the knickers she was holding against her nose. But that still did not give her any answers to why they were now in her brothers bedroom and in his bed. Her mind raced with possibilities but she eventually came to the only conclusion that made any sense - her son had probably taken his sisters worn knickers from out of her bedroom, or washing basket, and had used them in some way whilst jacking off. The thought of the idea repulsed her, her own son using his sisters knickers to jerk off to, but she had heard from friends that teenage boys can do some pretty disgusting things whilst trying to relieve themselves sexually. Even though the idea repulsed her that didn't stop her cunt getting a little wetter.

She put the knickers into the top pocket of her blouse and reminded herself jokingly to tell her daughter to be more careful where she left her knickers in future!

That one decision, to tell her daughter later when she got back home, to be more careful where she left her knickers, would have more consequences for all of them that she could ever imagine!

She finished making her sons bed and then went to the pile of clothes by the wardrobe. She picked up his t-shirt, socks and finally his boxers. As she picked up his boxers she could feel that they were wet and sticky in places. She grimaced as she new instinctively what that meant. Her son had definitely cum into his boxers. It was either the result of a wet dream, or he had jacked off into his boxers this morning, or had used them to clean himself up after jacking off over himself. Her thoughts returned to him jacking off his big dick, and then her thoughts added the possibility of him using his sisters black thong knickers to help him jerk himself off. Maybe, she thought, he had wrapped the knickers around his dick as he jerked off, or maybe he had even put them over his nose and smelt them as he jerked off. Those thoughts got her cunt even wetter.

She had been trying all day to put all the things she had seen this morning, and all the thoughts she had about her son and his big dick out of her mind, but here she was now in his bedroom, smelling the spunk filled odour of the air in his bedroom, holding a pair of his boxers that contained his spunk from a jack off session, and it was proving all too much for her. She hadn't had any sex with a man since she had broken up with her husband about six months ago. The only kind of sexual relief she had had since then was by masturbating herself which she did often, often in the shower using the showerhead as a substitute dick, but it was no substitute for having a big hard dick slamming into her cunt and filling it up with spunk. She needed a big hard cock to satisfy her and she knew exactly where to get one! All rational thought left her mind, all she could think of was her immediate need to satisfy her sexual needs.

She returned to the idea of her son jerking off his big dick and spunking over himself. The thoughts were getting her cunt so wet and excited that she just had to do something about it. Without thinking she dropped the clothes onto the floor, all except the pair of boxers. She laid down on the bed and parted her legs. Her one hand found its way into her knickers and she began to part her cunt lips with her fingers. She gasped out loud as they found the entrance to her cunt. She plunged three fingers deep into her cunt all at once not bothering to go slowly. She just wanted to cum as quickly as possible. With her other hand she moved her sons boxers up towards her head. As they came close to her head she spun them round until she could see traces of her sons still damp spunk sticking to the boxer material. When she had positioned them correctly she gently lowered them down towards her face. She firstly put them by her nose so she could inhale the full smell of her son's spunk. Her fingers got faster in her cunt. She then gently lowered the boxers so that they were directly above her mouth. She pushed out her tongue a gently made contact with her son's spunk. She sighed as her tongue made out the taste of spunk for the first time in around six months. She moved her fingers even more quickly in her cunt. She could feel her orgasm building. She lowered the boxers down fully onto her mouth and she quickly started to lick at all her son's spunk she could find embedded in the boxers material. She was in heaven as the combined taste and smell of her sons spunk covered boxers invaded all her senses. Before long her fingers in her cunt became a blur as she pounded them in and out, bringing her ever closer to cumming. And cum she did. She screamed out as her orgasm overtook her and brought her to heights of ecstasy she had not known for months. Her body arched with the full force of her cum and she could do nothing but ride it out. Cunt juices gushed out from her cunt and covered her fingers and made her knickers soaking wet. She hadn't come this hard in months and it was all to do with her thinking about her son's big dick. She new then that she would have to have him and his big dick in way or another. She needed his big dick inside her.

She eventually came down from her cum and just stayed lying on the bed for a few moments to regain her composure. She removed her fingers from her cunt and removed the boxers from her face and put them down on the bed. As she recovered she returned to some sort of normality. She then started to feel a little guilty and embarrassed at what she had just done. She had just jacked herself off thinking of her son jacking off his big dick, and if that wasn't enough she had also licked up her sons spunk from off a pair of his used boxers! She thought back to earlier, when she thought how gross it was when she thought of her son jacking off whilst smelling a pair of his sisters knickers, and now here she was having done just the same thing! She didn't know how she was going to face her children after what she had just done.

She finally regained her composure and got of the bed. Her knickers were soaking wet so she decided to take them off. She put them in her pocket with her daughters. She picked up the boxers from off the bed and put them with the other clothes that she had dropped on the floor. She remade the bed and then collected up the clothes from the floor and headed for the door. At the door she looked back to see if the room was OK and that she had everything, and that she had not left any traces of what she had just done in her son's room. There was one thing she had left behind in her son's room though, and she decided to leave this and let it mix in with the other smells in the room. That was the smell of a woman who had just brought herself to climax! She left the room and closed the door behind her.

She collected her daughter's clothes from off the landing as she went past and then went downstairs. She put all the dirty clothes she had collected upstairs, apart from her daughter's knickers, into the washing machine. She left her daughters knickers in her blouse pocket for later. After that she went into the kitchen and made herself comfortable and waited for her daughter to arrive home from her friends. Whilst she was waiting, she worked out how she was going to jokingly ask her daughter how her knickers became to be in her brother's bedroom and in his bed...

Thank you for continuing to read my story. As always, comments are appreciated.

Part Four coming soon...

12