All Comments on 'Twenty Years to Life Ch. 05'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Fantastic Ending(Begining?)

I loved this series from start to finish. It is among my favorites and will remain there for along time to come. You craft a story and characters so well. Any praise I give is but a shadow of what you deserve.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Didnt Do it for me, Sorry

I stuck with this story, but it's not my taste. Although like I've mentioned, I like my ICECREAM Vanilla not Chilli flavour.

ShikeShikealmost 15 years ago
Well Written

Sorry, but of those that I've read, this is the one I didn't like as much. I'm not all about the BDSM scene, though it can make for a good read. I really like the characters as well as how you had them work through their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I would have

I would have given you a vote but the lowest vote was one and it is just not worth that high a vote.

You are one of only a very select few that can manage to spell a two letter word wrong, congratulations.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Not too bad.

Not your best. I'm still impressed by your ability to make characters come very alive in your stories. I truly enjoyed the fact that this was the first story that I've read that contained a D/s relationship that didn't involve a Dom that had all the answers all the time.

There was still some grammatical stumbles here and there, but not any that really put me off. It strikes me as funny that people will trash a story simply because it contains lifestyle choices they don't agree with.

I do think it was a little long, but that might be because there really two, maybe three stories being told here.

YasdayYasdayover 13 years ago
Hmm

I am your fan, and I love the way you write. But this is not my favorite story. A bit weird and twisted.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Soo Good

This series had everything I could ever want to read about. I really enjoyed all the parts. Thanks for putting it out there. You are awesome.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Once again!

Yup you did it again....Excellent! This was one storyline that actually finishes what it started.A lot of these leave you hanging and never get finished so this is one of my very favorite ones thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should be labeled mind control

The story was well written but the subject matter was disturbing. The characters who claimed to care for Torrid clearly only cared about their own sexual gratification. The girl had a mental break and it never occurs to anyone that maybe this lifestyle isn't healthy for her? Then her doctor decides he's not being at all unethical and neither do any of her "friends?" Finally a gay girl who goes through a breakdown where she suppresses her identity and ends up having sex with men? That doesn't raise a single red flag with her friends? Yeah, some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Bdsm tale

This is a great tale of bdsm, sweetness and love!

Love it, can t stop coming back to it!

To the one who said it was mind control:

There is no mind control at all in this, the two girls like bdsm right from the start (maybe you just don t know what are the writing of the marquis de Sade)

It s hinted right from the start that this is what they both want;

The depression she suffered from was also there from the get go, just hinted, and reach a tipping point later in the story, but this is NOT a mind breaking tale, it s a tale of love, in the setting of a bdsm relationship, which is not for every one, BUT it is consensual from the start, the author gets it and writes it down, as only an adept of bdsm CAN get it; VERY VERY hot scenes, great story telling, not a lot of spelling errors... LOVED IT, I could eat this up all day everyday!!!

You made THIS French girl love every moments of it, and

I am amazed by your different stories and universes you created, would love to read more!!!

Jennifer

salavorasalavoraabout 10 years ago
loved it!

Loved the story!

You showed the problems of depression, that after care and safe zones are important and that different people enjoy different kinds of sex!

You showed that people who like being abused aren't weak idiots but can be everyone. You showed that the doms don't always have all the answers and also make mistakes and that those mistakes can have bad consequences for the sub.

You showed that there are limits and that there is a difference between love and sex.

Hope you will pick up the pen again one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best!!

Had to respond after seeing other comments that were less than complimentary.

Your characters, their interactions and development, made for a story about them, which included some very hot sex.

To me, what makes a story stand out is when the reader is drawn into the characters, getting into their heads, so to speak. That places the reader in the scenes, not just an observer, and makes it soooo much hotter!!!

You do a great job of making that happen, and I appreciate that.

Very much looking forward to learning about the bondage equipment Torrie is designing!

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 4 years ago
Loved it:)

This story was great! Your characters are as always amazing and what truly makes your stories great! Even though I’m a lesbian I still enjoyed parts I didn’t expect to.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

An interesting plot and fabulous written ...... Thank you for sharing your unbelievable talent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous