All Comments on 'Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 07'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Chaser56Chaser56over 7 years ago
Two Part 7's???

What going on here? The prior part was Parts 6 and 7. Did you forget that you already had a Part 7 or were you planning a Part 7a and a Part 7b and you forgot to add the a and b to the right parts. Just curious is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bunch of pervs!

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this family, just don't make it an parents-kids kinda orgy. Keep them apart and if the parents want to do it with their siblings go for it, just leave the sis/bro couple pure. Love the whole pregnancy thing going on, nice streamlined story from previous chapter, now all I want to see is how they go about presenting themselves in public, should be fun to read.

5*

P.S. Might want to fix the chapter numbering though, it's a bit confusing unless this was meant to go before the intermediate epilogue from previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 8 plz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unfinished

If you are going to write about other family members and not finish it out with what happens when they become part of the story I would prefer that it not be mentioned than mention them and than end the story and leave us hanging what is?

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
You are going to finish this - aren't you ?

It's been over 12 months since this chapter appeared, just don't say you're going to be like so many other authors on here and leave a story unfinished ?

Please, finish it properly !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Please please say you’re going to keep add to this am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Distracting

The stuff with the parents was unnecessary are distracting. More about the main characters would have been appreciated. It was a short chapter.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweet

please don't add mom and dad to their sex life. keep bro and sis exclusive to each other. bro/sis love is the purest form of love ever.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago
What...

Please continue this story, would love to find out if they tell their parents about the true nature of their true rlationship. And their life together before and after the baby.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos10 months ago

Hahaha Denise and Stan crack me up xD

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it so sexy please finish this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous