Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

The curtains slowly parted to show Noni standing with her back to me. Gone was the short white dress, she had been wearing earlier and in it's place was an even shorter red one with a flared skirt. With the first note of the music, her hips were moving, the hem of the dress was moving wildly in counterpoint.

The back of the dress was open down to her tailbone. As she lifted her arms and worked them to the beat, the muscles in her back and shoulders rippled and flowed under the bright lights. She danced the whole song with her back to me.

As the music died, the spotlights dimmed. As the next song started, a single spot flared and Noni turned suddenly. The music had a fast erratic beat, which had Noni dancing, as I'd never seen anyone dance before. Except for maybe in a movie I once saw, "Flash dance" was the name of it, I think.

The top part of the red dress was nothing more than two wide strips of cloth that barely covered her breasts and tied behind her neck. What kept it in place as she danced was a mystery to me. The song ended and the spot died as quickly as it had started. I was stunned by how good Noni really was. I started to clap and was startled by someone else clapping right behind me. I turned on the couch and found Trudy standing there.

She grinned down at me and said, "You are someone special."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Trudy walked around the end of the couch and sat down before she said, "Noni, doesn't dance like that for just anyone. In fact, you're the first person I know of, besides me and a couple of her closest friends that has seen her dance this way."

The sound of a single drum beating slowly and the flare of a spot light drew our attention to the empty stage. A bare leg, and then a bare arm shot from between the curtains, only to disappear just as quickly. The drum stopped and the light died.

There was a flare of music and the stage was flooded with light to reveal Noni standing center stage with her arms and legs spread wide in an "X." She was totally nude except for the tiniest g-sting I had ever seen. The sound and light died again for a second before the soft sounds of violins filled the air and soft blue spots illuminated the stage. Noni came up on her toes and that's when I noticed the ballet slippers on her feet.

My knowledge of ballet is limited to one performance of Swan Lake a good number of years ago. It was when I was in college, to tell you just how long ago it was. If it had been danced as Noni was dancing now it would not have been my last, I guarantee you that.

Her movements were so graceful and smooth, yet so sensuous and sexy. During her earlier dancing my manhood had become semi hard, but now it was absolutely ridged and trapped under the tight material of my levies. I wanted to adjust it to a more comfortable position, than down the inside leg of the jeans, but with Trudy sitting so close by, I didn't dare.

When she made a series of running leaps, followed by a spin and a pirouette on one toe, I felt myself twitch and moved my hand to hide it from Trudy. I jumped as her hand touched my wrist; she was grinning as I looked over at her. She moved my hand and arm back where it had been; leaving the obvious hard-on I had, exposed. When she looked back at the stage, I did the same as I wondered what was going on.

Noni made another spin or two and ended up at center stage, settling into a seated bow, with her arms extended towards us as the music die. The spots slowly dimmed and went out.

I was standing and applauding before I even thought about it. I realized that this was a mistake as soon as I rose, my hard on was even more prominent than it had been and also very uncomfortable.

Trudy applauded with me for a moment before reaching over and running her fingers lightly over the material covering my problem. I glanced down at her hand and then over to her face. She was grinning broadly and winked at me.

About that time Noni came down the side steps from the stage, she had slipped a short silky robe on and she too was grinning from ear to ear. She hesitated a second as she saw her Mom but continued straight over to me.

Looking into my eyes, she asked, "Well, what do you think of my dancing now?"

"Sensational. Where did you learn to do all that?" I replied.

"You really liked it?" She asked almost shyly.

I chuckled and said, "You're kidding right, what's not to like? You are the best dancer I've ever seen. Why aren't you doing it for a living?"

She grinned and came into my arms for a kiss. For a moment, I wasn't sure how I should react with her Mother standing right next to us, but the passion and wildness of her kiss soon made me forget all about Trudy. She was plastered tightly against me, with one hand in my hair and the other around my waist.

My arms were around her and roaming at will over her tight sweet body. She must have felt my hardness because she shifted her hips slightly, trapping my member and leg tightly between hers. If her Mom hadn't been there, I would have had her on the couch, right then and there if she had let me and I think she would have.

At a soft sound from Trudy, Noni and I broke the kiss. Noni took a short step back and glanced down at the front to my jeans. A grin spread across her face and she looked over at her Mom.

"Have you been playing with my toys, again?" She asked.

Her Mom laughed and shook her head, "Nope, you did that all by yourself up there on that stage. I did cope a little feel, but only to make sure what I was seeing was real."

Noni grinned and ran her hand over the bulge in the leg of my levies before she said, "It's real all right." She looked up at me and smiled. "So you really like my dancing do you? I had one more dance picked out but since we have company...." She let the sentence trail off as she looked over at her Mom.

Trudy grinned at her daughter and the glanced down at the front of my jeans before she said, "Uh, you wouldn't want to share would you?"

Noni laughed and looked up at me. "Have you ever had a mother and a daughter before? At the same time?"

I shook my head and replied, "Uh, no, I've never had two of anything at one time."

She looked at me questioningly for a second, before she asked, "Would you have any problems with it?"

I grinned and glanced at Trudy before I replied, "I don't think so; although I did feel kind of funny kissing you the way I did a minute ago, in front of your mother."

Both of them laughed and Trudy said, "He is a real southern gentleman, isn't he?"

Noni still had her hand on my manhood and gave it a little squeeze as she said to her mom, "I'll share, but only if you dance for him with me on this last song. It'll only take a second to get you ready, I know just the thing for you to wear and I know you can dance to it, you taught me remember."

She gave me another light squeeze and said, "You sit down, and get comfortable, we won't be but a couple of minutes. Why don't you take off your boots and shirt, the jeans too? It'll save time and probably make us dance even harder." She stressed the last word and laughed.

With a big grin on her face she grabbed her moms wrist and they headed back stage. I stood there for a moment, my head spinning. I wasn't sure about this but who the hell am I to complain. I took off my boots and socks, and then my shirt.

I undid my belt and unzipped the jeans, I stood there a second, and then with a shrug, I slipped them off and sat down on the couch. My manhood was standing up tight against my belly. I felt kind of silly sitting there on that couch in front of an empty stage totally nude.

Suddenly there was a single lone note on what sounded like a trumpet that went on and on. At the first of the sound, the room went totally dark. The horn shifted up a note and the stage lights slowly came up to reveal Noni and Trudy, standing with their backs to me. Both were nude and they look so much alike, for a moment I wasn't sure which was who.

About then the trumpet launched into a Latin song with a rumba or samba beat. I never could tell one from the other, but they didn't seem to have any problem. Their hips and knees started to move, as if they were one person. Trudy danced as well as her daughter; her ass was just as great looking. Her hips were a little wider but she had the same heart shaped ass. I felt my manhood twitch and I grinned at the thought of the two of them and me.

They turned toward each other and danced what I decided was a samba. They were good and I could tell they were both enjoying the dance. Trudy's breasts were larger and moved more as she danced. Noni seemed to put more hips into each step. They came down the center steps of the stage without missing a step or a beat, ending up right in front of me as the song ended.

Noni grinned as my eyes traveled up and down her body. When my eyes shifted over to Trudy, she grinned. "Well, how do we compare?" Trudy asked.

I gave a low wolf whistle and then grinned. Noni laughed and said, "That was just a warm up, now you get the last dance." She pulled a low stool over to the center of the open space in front of the couch. "Sit here, I think your going to like this."

When I stood up Trudy gave out with a whistle of her own; "I have an idea that he's not the only one in for a treat." Noni looked at my hard dick and grinned.

As I sat down on the stool, the music started, an old bump and grind song, that I had heard many times in the titty clubs from the seventies and eighties. Noni was dancing right in front of me, less than two feet away. Trudy was behind me with a hand on each of my shoulders. Noni bent her knees and let her hips sway.

Spreading her feet wider apart, she bent backwards and raised her arms. Slowly she arched back until her hands touched the floor; now her hips were working in an up and down motion, her sex on full display before me. Trudy moved up against my back and I could feel the sweep of the soft hair on her mound as her hips moved back and forth to the beat.

Slowly Noni straightened up and was once again standing in front of me as the song ended. With a grin, she asked, "well, how do you like it so far?"

With a big grin, I said, "Damn, I think I'm in trouble." Trudy and Noni both laughed as the music started again.

Noni moved forward and straddled my legs as her hips picked up the beat. Slowly she moved forward more until she was inches from me. Trudy was pressed tightly to my back. I was the meat in a girl sandwich. Noni put a hand on each of my shoulders and danced wildly, her body brushing mine from time to time.

When the music ended she sat down on my lap and slid forward tightly against me, I could feel my manhood trapped against her belly. "Hmmm, this is nice," Noni said as she wiggled her hips, rubbing her mound and belly against my hard shaft.

As the next song started, she stood up and Trudy came around in front of me. They both started to dance to the slow beat of the song. Trudy reached down, spread my knees wide apart, and then moved over my right thigh. Noni moved in and over the left one.

Both women danced, occasionally squatting to rub their hot wet sexes against my leg. Noni reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, running them slowly up and down its length. Trudy placed her hand just above her daughters and gave a gentle squeeze.

Four breasts were just inches from my face, so I licked at the nearest nipple, which was Trudy's. Then I shifted over to one of Noni's. Back and forth I went until the dance ended.

When the music died, I had a woman sitting straddling each thigh. The heat from their sexes was like a branding irons. I had been licking at Noni's nipple and when she sat down, I sucked it between my lips and swirled my tongue over it. Her hand went to the back of my head.

After a moment, I released it and leaned over to suck on Trudy's. Her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her. As the pressure on my head relaxed I released her nipple and sat up straight.

Trudy softly said, "He does that rather well, don't you think?"

Noni grinned and replied, "Yes, he does, I wonder what else he does well?"

Both girls still had a grip on my manhood, Trudy gave it a squeeze and said, "I know one way to find out, do you want heads or tails?"

Noni laughed and replied, "You pick, either way we all win."

Trudy laughed and nodded her head, "Being an old fashion girl, I think I'll start with tails."

I just sat there, not believing my luck.

Trudy stood up and grinned down at me before she said, "Lets get more comfortable, what do you say?"

Noni grinned and slid forward on my thigh and kissed me. The kiss was long and passionate, my mind was in a spin by the time Noni broke the kiss and stood up.

She grinned at me as I still sat there, and said, "You can stand up now."

I stood up and almost immediately I had a warm armful of Trudy. Her kiss was softer than Noni's but the passion was just as intense. I let my hands wander over her, exploring as I went. She was as solid as her daughter, only in a softer curved fashion. When she broke the kiss and stepped back, I figured smoke was coming out of my ears.

She grinned and took my hand, saying, "Poor baby, he's not sure whether he's coming or going."

Noni laughed and said, "Bring him over here, I think we can set him straight on that."

When I glanced in Noni's direction, I saw that the couch back had been folded down to make a day bed. Noni was standing there swaying to music, only she could hear. Trudy pulled on my arm and led me over to the couch.

"Why don't you just lay down and leave the rest to us," she said with a big grin.

I climbed on the bed and laid down. Trudy climbed on and knelt down across my thighs. She reached out, lifted my manhood to an upright position, and licked her lips. Noni saw this and laughed. "I see you found your breakfast, mom. Do you think you'll need any help with it?"

Trudy chuckled and glanced at me and then her daughter. "You take care of your end and I'll do, I mean take care of mine."

Noni laughed and climbed onto the bed, saying, "I just bet you will, on both counts."

Noni straddled my chest and grinned down at me before she moved forward until she was above my face. "Take a deep breathe, this ain't going to hurt a bit," she said with a laugh, as she lowered her sex to my waiting mouth.

My tongue shot out of my mouth, took a deep lick at Noni's hot wet opening, and then traveled up the short slit to flick against her swollen clit. Her back arched and she sucked in a hissing breath.

"Oh yes!" she whispered. "He knows how to use this end."

My tongue fluttered back along the slit to dip deeply into her vagina. About then, Trudy's warm mouth engulfed the head of my manhood. I groaned into Noni's sex.

Between Noni's hot musky taste and Trudy's magic mouth, I was lost in another world. My tongue soon had Noni's hips jerking and twitching; Trudy was doing the same to me. In fact I was worried about coming too soon. Noni's fingers locked onto my hair as she rode my mouth.

I was so into eating Noni that it was a moment or two, before I realized that Trudy's mouth wasn't on me. Then I felt a hot wet heat, tightly envelop the head of my shaft. It slowly moved down along the length of it, until I was completely buried in Trudy's pussy.

I heard her say, "Hmmm, this end works and fits good too."

About that time Noni groaned loudly and ground her sex against my face. "Oh yes!" she said again and again, as she came.

I felt Trudy lift her hips, the tightly clinging walls of her sex rubbing along the length of my shaft. As she changed direction and lowered herself, she said, "Oh yeah, that feels so good!"

My tongue was working overtime to stem the flow of juices from Noni's pussy but I was way behind. I could feel it running down both of my cheeks. Slowly her fingers released my hair and she lifted up slightly, my tongue could just graze the outsides of her outer lips. She shifted forward and sat up straight before she lowered her open sex back within reach of my tongue.

I went back to cleaning up the mess she had made with a relish. She sighed deeply and said softly, "Wow. You have got to try this end. Those girls at the bar, have nothing on him, believe me."

Trudy, who was slowly moving herself up and down on my dick said, "Darling, you have no idea, wait until you get this thing in you." She paused as a moan escaped her lips. "I haven't been this full in years. I'm afraid to move fast, I might hurt myself." She groaned and picked up the pace slightly.

Noni sighed deeply again and came up on her knees all the way. She looked down at me between her legs and grinned, before she got up off the couch. She staggered slightly and laughed.

"I think I better sit back down." When I reached for her, she laughed again and moved away, saying, "Not there, I don't think I could take it."

She moved the stool over next to the couch and sat down, watching her mom ride up and down on me. "Ride him, cowgirl," she said with a grin. That's just what Trudy was doing.

My hips were moving up to meet her every down stroke. The sound of my hips slapping her ass was loud, as was the liquid sound coming from her vagina. I reached out and placed a hand on each of her hips. When I did she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. Her eyes were shut and she was breathing hard through her mouth.

I could feel her tightening up inside as she made one last hard lunge against me and froze except for a quick short hunching motion of her hips. After a moment she threw her head back and groaned deeply, her hips jerking in long hard strokes against me. Why I hadn't come by now, I didn't know, but I wasn't really worried about it at the present time.

After nearly a minute, her head came back forward and she laid down on my chest. She sighed deeply and a little quiver ran through her body. As she lay there catching her breath, Noni grinned and said, "Way to go, mom."

Noni then turned to me and leaned over for a kiss. When she sat up she licked her lips and laughed, "You taste like me, I wonder why?"

I chuckled and replied, "Could it be that you tried to drown me?"

She laughed again and said, "It wasn't my fault. It was that damn tongue of yours. It kept finding all those good spots that a girl likes licked."

I chuckled and was going to say something, but Trudy beat me to it. "Wait until you try this end, it'll get to spots you didn't know you had."

She pushed up with her arms and sat up. A funny look came over her face and she wiggled her ass. She looked down at me and said, "Damn, it's still hard."

Noni looked at her mom and then at me before she said in a near whisper, "There ain't no way?"

Trudy wiggled her butt again and chuckled. "Way, daughter, way."

Noni looked at me for a second and then looked back at her mom, as Trudy slowly lifted her hips. They came up about an inch before her insides clamped down on me.

Trudy groaned and whispered, "Oh shit!" She relaxed downward slightly and lifted again. Another couple of inches of my hard shaft appeared before she clamped down again with another groan.

She sat still for a few seconds and said, "My little pussy don't want to let it go."

Noni laughed as her mom lifted her hips again. She clamped down on the last inch or so and the head but continued on up and off me with a slurping sound. A shudder went through her body and she groaned loudly.

When my hard manhood slapped against my stomach, Noni said, "It is still hard."

Trudy sat down on my hips and sighed, "You're not telling me anything, I don't already know."

She opened her eyes and looked at me for a moment before she asked, "Will you marry me?"

I laughed and Noni said, "Mom!"

Trudy chuckled and said, "Well, that is if you're not already married." She glanced at her daughter and grinned, as she added, "I'll share, okay. I don't think I could handle it all by myself anyway."

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers