Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noni grinned and said, "In that case why don't you swap ends with me. He can clean up your mess, while I try my best to take the stuffing out of that end."

Trudy looked at her daughter and shook her head; "I don't think so. I came harder tonight than I have in ten years, that was before your daddy died. He was a great lover and it was only fitting that he died in bed, doing what he loved best. Me!" She ended with a laugh.

I looked a Trudy hard for a second and then glanced at Noni. She giggled and said, "She's not lying, he did die while they were making love." Trudy nodded when I looked back at her. I laughed and sat up to kiss her.

When Trudy broke the kiss, she sighed and pushed me back down on the bed. "Okay, I'm going to leave it to you two, I've got to go clean up this mess I made." She stood up wobbly and added, "Don't do anything I wouldn't." With that said, she blew Noni a kiss and me one, before she headed back stage for her clothes.

"Night, mom," Noni said softly as she climbed on the bed and lay down next to me. Trudy waved at us over her shoulder as she climbed the steps and went through the curtains.

Noni cuddled up tightly against me and laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. She sighed contentedly and whispered, "Well, what did you think of your first time with two women?"

I grinned and said into her hair, "Not bad, not bad at all, but who say's it's over?"

Noni giggled and came up on one arm to look in my face. I rolled over toward her and then rolled back with her on top. She spread her legs on each side of my hips and kissed me. Her short little slit was pressed against the head of my dick as she rolled her hips slowly from side to side, the bud of her clit rubbing against the spongy tissue.

She shivered and broke the kiss, saying, "You are something else, and don't be surprised if mom wasn't serious about marrying you."

I laughed and said, "I might just take her up on it. I wonder if she would be willing to move to Colorado, so I could marry both of you."

Noni giggled and said, "Maybe. You never know about mom." She cocked her head to one side and asked, "Who says I would want to marry you?"

I kissed her and rolled her over onto her back. As we kissed I slowly flexed my hips, my hard shaft rubbing along the length of her wet slit. When she moaned, I lifted my hips and slowly entered her. Her legs spread wider and when I was all the way in, they wrapped around my hips and pulled me even deeper. Another moan escaped her lips, followed by a groan from me. She was even hotter and tighter than her mother.

I held still, savoring the feel of her. It only took a few strokes for us to find a slow even rhythm, her hips tilting and moving to meet my every thrust. A soft whimper from her announced the bottom of each stroke and it wasn't long before the pace picked up on both our parts as we hurtled along toward oblivion.

I tried to hold back my orgasm for as long as possible but soon lost the battle and came with long hard jets. As the first erupted from me, Noni gave a yell and was coming as hard as I was. We were locked together, only our hips and lips were moving. I thought for a moment, I was going to pass out from the ecstasy of it all, my head swimming.

Noni's heels were pounding a beat on my ass, as though she was trying to drive me in deeper. I could feel her insides get even hotter and the grip she had on me was almost painful, in a pleasurable way, as she milked at my manhood. This went on for a time without end.

Slowly we came to our senses and just held each other tightly. We rolled over onto our sides, still locked together, with me still inside her. With a deep sigh, she laid her head against my chest and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back until she relaxed.

*****

I awoke sometimes later, to discover we were still locked together, a blanket covering us. Mom had been back to check on us. With a smile, I snuggled closer to her and went back to sleep. My dreams were filled with two beautiful ladies that I could call my own.