Twin Times Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin siblings give in to their desires.
3.7k words
4.62
232.2k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are twins, as are our father and his sister. There have been twin siblings in our family as far back as is recorded, not every generation had a set, but a quick look over our family tree reveals a very high incidence indeed.

As is common with twins, my sister and I are very close. Too close you could say, but that was our little secret. At least we thought it was until last week, last week events really took off in our house, let me explain.

Mum used to put Belinda and I in the same bath together when we were little, and even though we had separate rooms, one or the other of us would toddle into the other's bedroom halfway through the night. Of course at that age everything was entirely innocent, and as we grew up the frequency of our nocturnal wanderings became less and less.

We would still very occasionally wake up in the same bed, but by the time we were 16 or so the innocence was beginning to slip. Being only too aware of our individual sexuality, the odd occasion I found my sister in my bed confused me. I enjoyed having her reassuring warm body next to me, the residue of comfort from childhood, but I was plagued by an insistent erection caused by my sister's ripening body. Of course I tried to hide my predicament from my sister. I would try to keep some space between us as I lay desperately awake in the darkness before the dawn, my cock throbbing hugely in my pyjama pants.

Nothing ever happened in those early years, but I knew I had a powerful yearning for my sister. The bond between twins was one thing, but this was a different matter entirely, and I was taut with tension whenever Belinda joined me in my bed and I awoke to find her there.

It was with mixed feelings that I said farewell to Belinda when we went off to different universities. I would miss her terribly, it felt like a piece of my own body was missing, but I was relieved to have the stress of resisting her pliable, curvy body removed.

It was during our second year at university that our mother left the family home. I'm not too sure how it all came about, and I have no real desire to know the gory details, but mum now lives with a man she met at work, and dad continues to live in the house we grew up in.

It was a bit of a surprise to see Aunt Felicity, dad's twin sister, in our house when Belinda and I arrived home for the summer vacation. She had never married and had moved in, apparently temporarily, when mum had left. Her presence made no real difference to either Belinda or me since Felicity had always been kind to us as children, and we were both pleased enough to see her pretty face when she opened the door upon our return.

Things progressed fairly normally for the first few days. Well, as normal as possible considering that mum had just walked out on 20 years of marriage. Also, I had been fretting slightly over the prospect of either me ending up in my sister's bed after a nocturnal sleepwalk, or she in mine. Inevitably, I didn't have long to worry about it when I awoke early one morning to feel Belinda's slumbering presence next t me.

I couldn't help myself; the heat of her body had tempted me once too often and I snuggled up close to her, putting an arm across her body my hand resting on the curve of her waist. Belinda mumbled sleepily and pressed her rump into my lap as she lay on her side.

I knew it was wrong, I loved my sister beyond words, but the texture and firmness of her taut, young body sent butterflies through my belly and an indefinable ache through my balls. My cock stiffened against her buttocks and I could feel the trickle of my pre cum as it slithered from the eye of my prick, cooling where it pooled on my belly. I was terrified of Belinda's reaction. There was no way she couldn't feel the ridge of my hard cock pressing against her, and if my sticky goo was cooling on me, then surely she must be feeling it too where it had soaked through my pyjama bottoms.

Then, out of the gloom, I heard her voice. 'I know you're awake,' Belinda said quietly, turning around in the bed and putting her arm around my rigid body. 'I can feel how your body reacts to me, you don't have to hide it,' she continued in those same soft tones, her warm breath wafting featherlike over my cheek.

I turned my face towards the sound of her voice in the darkness. 'I can't help it Lindy,' I replied. 'I know I shouldn't feel like this, you're my sister… I love you so much, but my cock… I'm sorry…'

I couldn't articulate the confusion I was feeling. I wanted nothing more than to hold Belinda in my arms, to protect her and to love her, but my instinct was insistent, driving me to turn the female onto her back like my cave dwelling ancestors would have done. Sister or not, their animal baseness would have driven the male to spear the female with his rampant pole until it spurted its hot seed deep into her belly.

Then Belinda spoke again, stunning me. 'It's the same for me.' Were her whispered words in the dark. Belinda lifted my hand and placed my fingers against her frizzy haired pussy under the waistband of her panties. 'Feel how I respond to you,' she breathed, guiding my inept fingers between her labia. I recoiled when I felt the viscous, syrupy heat of her wetness against my finger tips. I was shocked, and at the same time incredibly sexually aroused by what I had felt between my sister's legs. I didn't realise that a woman could show excitement in such a physical way, and this revelation was like an epiphany to me.

'It's ok,' she whispered again. 'You won't hurt me. Please, touch me again. I know you're my brother, but I don't care, I want you to feel me… please.'

So it wasn't just me, she felt it too, the primeval force that overrode our morality. The civilised part of me knew that what we were doing was wrong, but I was in a place far removed from civilisation. I burned with desire for my ripe bodied sister, and nothing could have stopped me from the course I was set on.

Tentatively I reached across my sister's body. I felt the cotton of the t shirt she was wearing give way to the silky texture of the bare skin on her soft belly, my hand searching downwards towards the mystery at the junction of her young, firm thighs. Belinda moved and lifted her hips, pulling her knickers down and spreading her legs wide to allow my blindly creeping hand an easy passage to the core of her sex.

My breathing was ragged and my heart was hammering in my chest as I slid my fingers through Belinda's slightly abrasive curls and between her oily labia for the second time. I heard her sharp intake of breath as my finger brushed up against what I now know to be her sensitive clit, and I stopped suddenly, fearing I'd injured my beloved sister in some way.

'It's ok,' Belinda murmured in response to my sudden halt. ''Keep going, it's lovely,' she urged.

Emboldened by her words I continued to explore her wonderful, melted centre. I slowly fingered between Belinda's slippery flaps and rolled the big nub of her clitoris beneath my finger tips, before Belinda moved her own hand down to mine and helped ease 2 of my fingers into her opening.

'Oh my God, Sammy,' she groaned, giving a sort of grunt when I probed deeper inside her. 'Oh my God,' she repeated. 'That feels so fucking good… oh… yes.'

I moved my oily fingers easily in and out of my sister's tight cunt, pulling them out and rubbing her clit for a few moments when Belinda instructed me to in her mounting passion . 'That's so nice,' Belinda moaned quietly. 'Take it in turns,' she coached. 'Use two fingers inside me and then rub my clit, then push them back inside me. Go on Sammy, you make me feel so good, my pussy is on fire for you.'

Suddenly I felt Belinda fumbling with the cord on my pyjamas. Then, when she'd untied the fastening, she reached inside and wrapped her hand tightly around my iron hard girth. She began to wank my shaft in reciprocation at the pleasure I was giving her, and I awkwardly hoisted my buttocks clear of the bottom sheet so as to be able to pull the restrictive pyjama pants down.

The sensation of having my sister's delicate fingers tightly clamped around my aching cock was sublime. I had masturbated myself many times previously, but had never felt another hand on me in that way before. I could only hiss in reply when Belinda asked if she was doing it ok. It took enormous concentration to maintain my fingering of Belinda's sopping cunt as my brain was overrun with the intense responses exploding through my tingling cock. I was moments away from orgasm, and my sister, somehow sensing my impending eruption, threw the covers off us both.

'Oh, Lindy,' I groaned as my semen began to spurt from my cock. My sister leant towards me and kissed me as I came, pushing her serpentine tongue into my mouth. As we kissed my cock continued to spew thick, hot, goo, and I thought it was going to continue spunking forever. Belinda's hips began to buck and jerk on the bed, and I could feel that my sister was fingering her clit as she wanked my still spitting prick with her other hand. Belinda's fingernails were brushing against the hand I was using to probe deeply inside her, the combination of our twin assaults upon her vulva causing her to reach her own glorious release.

'Fuck… oh fuck. That feels so good!' my sister grunted as her climax hit her. She writhed and rolled on the bed, my sticky fingers slipping from inside her as she continued to frantically frig herself, her fingers busy against her body.

Dawn's early light was at the window and the room had brightened considerably during our mutual wanking session. I could see Belinda's face contorted in an agony of ecstasy as she came, the wrist and hand that had been wanking my cock were spattered with thick drops of my semen which shone dully in the subdued light that was trying to penetrate the curtains.

When Belinda's climax subsided she stood up and pulled her sodden panties down and peeled her t shirt over her head, revealing her beautiful 19 year old body to my hungry gaze. I could clearly see her high, tight breasts and the dark triangle of her bush in the half light. Belinda used her t shirt to wipe my cum from her wrist, then carelessly discarded the ruined garment before climbing back into my bed.

We cuddled in close together, limbs intertwined and we kissed lazily as together we basked in the glow of our forbidden act. I felt enormous relief that we had finally acted. We both knew that that we were doing was wrong, but both agreed that we had been powerless to stop, incapable of holding back the relentless tide of our love and lust for each other.

Finally, after talking in low voices for what seemed an age we fell into a deep sleep, still tangled together, unwilling to be apart for even a moment.

When I next awoke the day was fully bright and I looked down with real love at my sister's blue-black hair where it lay spread across the pillow, her pretty, delicately formed features relaxed in sleep. She must have sensed me studying her face because she stirred and opened her eyes, her lips parting as she showed her straight, white teeth in a smile.

'Good morning Sammy,' Belinda spoke, sitting upright and stretching like a cat.

'Good morning to you too,' I replied, and carefully studied my sister's cute tits as she stretched her supple limbs.

She caught my gaze and grinned at me. 'Are you letching at my boobs,' mock consternation in her voice, her arms covering the twin mounds as though she ad suddenly become modest.

I laughed with happiness and pulled Belinda back down into the messed up bed, which was still warm from her body. I cut off her slight scream by pushing my mouth over hers and kissing her and I was delighted when she responded with enthusiasm.

The feel of Belinda's skin under my hands combined with the kiss caused my prick to thicken and grow. It was soon hard once more, its stiffness betraying my ardour. 'Oh my, Brother. That is a big stiff cock,' said Belinda when my erection butted blindly against her belly. 'Is it for me?' she asked, her face a picture of innocence.

She didn't wait for any reply and simply clambered over me so that we were in a sixty nine position, and I was confronted by the sight of my sister's pink lined cunt just inches from my face. I had never tasted a woman before and I tentatively lapped at Belinda's opening with my tongue. I could smell her arousal and it only took me a couple of moments before I was slurping at my sister's perfectly positioned pussy.

As I was eagerly tonguing at her opening, Belinda was offering the same oral service to my thick penis. I could feel her busy tongue on the dome of my cock as she flicked at it with the tip, the sensation making my toes curl. She greedily gobbled on my prick and I could hear wet, smacking sounds from when she slipped my hard on out from between her hoovering lips, giving herself the chance to wank at me vigorously.

'Wow, Sammy,' she said during one of these intervals. 'You've got quite a big cock, it's a stretching my lips and making my jaw ache.'

I didn't know whether to be pleased or disappointed by these words. Was it good to have a big cock, or was it a hindrance? I wanted my lovely sister to keep sucking me, but if it was going to be uncomfortable…

I had no need to worry however as she carried on gamely. I probed at her molten core and lapped at her large clit. I loved the way she jerked and groaned, her mouth full of my meat, whenever I dabbed at her clitoris. I began to concentrate more of my efforts on that sensitive little nub of her flesh, at the same time carrying out some experimentation by sliding one, then two fingers inside her as I licked.

Belinda let my cock slip from her mouth, her head drooping. 'Sammy, you're going to make me come baby,' her voice was thick and throaty. 'Keep going… oh God, keep going you gorgeous bastard,' her hips began to jerk again and I had difficulty keeping my mouth against her body. Sammy… oh yes, Sammy… that's it, I'm coming… I'm coming, …oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes!'

Belinda came hard; she had to bite into the sheet between my legs to stifle her cries. Our father and Aunt Felicity were both in their rooms asleep. The last thing we wanted was for one of them to come and investigate only to be greeted by the sight of Belinda writhing spastically on her brother's face as she gushed her slick juices over his cheeks.

'That was divine, Sammy,' Belinda said in genuine appreciation as she climbed off my juice smeared face.

I was oblivious to her comments however. My cock was achingly stiff, and I had that same dull ache deep in my guts, which was the burning lust I had developed for my sister. Just as my prehistoric ancestors would have done, I rolled Belinda onto her back and held her slim thighs apart with my hands.

'What are you doing, Sam?' Belinda asked as I knelt between her legs.

'Fucking you, you filthy bitch,' I swore, the overpowering desire I felt causing me to use base language towards her.

Belinda willingly held her legs wide for me when she heard those words, offering her virginity to me. 'Please, stick it in me,' she said breathlessly as she looked up at me from the bed.

I shuffled forwards on my knees and held myself above my sister's supine form. I took my weight on one outstretched arm and aimed the blunt, leaking end of my cock at Belinda's opening. My cock met the slight resistance of her pussy lips, and with a slight push I was in.

I slid half of my length into Belinda, her copious outpouring making my entry easy, and I paused to savour the feeling of having my cock in the grip of a woman's cunt for the first time. Belinda tensed her inner muscles, squeezing herself tightly around my prick, and I looked down at her smiling face as I held myself immobile above her.

'Well, we've really done it now, Brother,' Belinda murmured, her green eyes open very wide as she looked up at me.

I tilted my head down to hers and we kissed, softly at first, but then with more urgency as she moved her body under me, more of my length slipping home. I took my cue from Belinda's upwardly thrusting hips, and began to pull and push my cock in and out of her.

Because I was still holding myself upright on my outstretched arms I could look down along our bodies to where we joined, and could see my sister's labia clinging wetly to my thickness as it slid outwards from her body. My prick was coated in white goo, which was seeping from Belinda's excited cunt.

My sister held her legs as wide as she could so I could give her as much of my length as I could stuff into her. Considering she was a virgin she was very accommodating, but the lubrication she produced, coupled with my leaking cock meant that she was easily wet enough to take me without discomfort.

With her legs spread wide, and my thrusting prick beginning to pound harder and faster into her, Belinda slid her hand down to her sex and, using her own juice as a lubricant began to rub at her clit.

Whilst my sister frigged herself I lifted her legs high and hooked her knees behind my elbows, thus giving myself more of an angle with which to penetrate her, also giving myself more grip on the bed with my hands.

In this new position I began to pound into my sister savagely, our bodies slapping together with the sound loud in the small room, but unheeded by either of us, caught up as we were in the throes of passion. Belinda's legs swung wildly with my thrusting, her firm, tight breasts wiggling on her chest, and I noticed that her cute nipples were hard as pebbles with her arousal.

Belinda's hair was beginning to become matted and wild as she rolled her head from side to side on the pillow. Sweat was starting to drip from both of us, and Belinda was panting and making tiny, mewling sounds as we fucked.

My arms were aching from holding my weight in that position for so long and I had to move positions before I fell on top of my sister's heaving body.

'What's the matter, Sam?' Belinda opened her eyes to look at me when I withdrew from her completely.

'My arms…' I complained, shaking my head from side to side.

Instantly my sister rolled over and pushed herself onto her knees. Then, she rested forwards on her elbows, and offered herself to me. I knelt behind her, and Belinda reached back between her thighs and guided my prick back into the heat of her quim.

'Oh fuck, sis.' I groaned when I was fully embedded. 'You're so beautiful, I love you,' I was lost in the intensity of the moment. The bond between my lovely twin and myself had grown into something beyond description. Instinctive, animal urges aside, I felt enormous love and affection for my sister Belinda.

'I know, Sam, I know,' Belinda replied. 'I love you too. I've wanted you for so long, but fought against it.' Now I knew that she had felt the same as me all along. 'I don't care if this is bad, if it's wrong, just love me,' she continued.

'I will, Lindy, I will.' I took hold of my sister's tiny waist and pulled her roughly back into me, fully spearing her soft centre with my brute maleness.

Belinda grunted at this treatment, and the sound spurred me on, driving me wild with the desire to finally fill my sister with my hot seed.

Finally, feeling like the very essence of myself was being drawn through the narrow tube, my spunk jetted from me, filling my sister's insides with its gushing heat. My body was wracked by my orgasm and I dug my fingers deep into Belinda's fleshy hips with the intensity of my climax.

'Oh my, God Sam!' cried Belinda as my semen pumped deep into her. 'I can feel it, I can feel it hitting me inside.'

Eventually my convulsing subsided and my cock slipped from Belinda's oozing cunt. We both lay down in an untidy heap on the wrinkled and stained sheet, our sweat soaked bodies already beginning to cool.

We lay amid the devastation and kissed like real lovers. We were both surprised at the depth of our feelings for each other, and even though we knew that what we had done was wrong in the eyes of the world, we had no intention of stopping. I doubt that we could have stopped our incestuous coupling even if we'd tried, my mind was filled with the images of my gorgeous sister in the throes of orgasm, and there was no way I could shake them free.

12