All Comments on 'Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Almost perfect

Of course it's your story and you are doing a good job telling it. But I want to read about them fucking each other to completion, in as many ways as your fertile imagination can come up with. Then I'll consider a 5. More.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funniest sex story ever

At least three laughs a page - better than Carl Hiaasen. Great job!

Imoverit41Imoverit41almost 4 years ago
Nice!

Can't wait to hear about the waffles on sexy Sunday's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More sex needed.

Great story. If they are quarantined together, there should have been some sex within the first week so the second could be spent doing some serious fucking. I would have liked Adam and Carol would have had some alone time together so Adam could fuck his mother's needy cunt. Same thing with Adam and Sharon. Of course with all three of them also. Carol could be eating out Sharon's pussy while Adam was fucking his mother's pussy from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The makings of a 5 star story but ended as 4

I was really getting into the story until the last bit. Was disappointed that Adam did not fuck his Mom. I felt like it ended on an off note. Although that was better than the group action you foreshadowed with Carol and his friends. Leave the friends out and let Adam take care of this Mom's needs.

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssalmost 4 years ago
5 star story yet again

Loved the long teasing part instead of usual "wham bam thank you ma'am" ..

fifarafa15fifarafa15over 3 years ago
love it

Oh shit hotter than the 1st one..... Cant wait for part 3 and 4 and more...

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Can't wait for the continuation with Sexy Sunday and Issy's surprise party.

thefranchezthefranchezover 1 year ago

Still hoping for a sequel years later

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

Wow. What a fantastic story indeed. Makes me wish I had a twin sister. I guess I'm just a sex freak, and love it any way I can get it. Thank you for your attention to the details at hand. 5/5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Hot...hot, hot, hhhhooootttttttt!!!! And you are such a 'bad' author...leaving this story hang like this!!

Where?? Is the next Part to this...Carol does not need a car salesman, or anybody else...NOT until she has her "fill" of Sharon and Adam. They still have SSSOOO much to explore and experience together!!

Five**5**Stars!! 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑

FalconsbladeFalconsbladeabout 1 year ago
Would have rated it a 5 yet the end was disappointing.

Better ending and would have been great.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus7 months ago

we need another episode, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...