All Comments on 'Twins'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 5 years ago
Was something missing?

It was actually a big surprise when Katie took Tim's virginity very suddenly. It looks like he just ghosted Sally to make it with Katie. Very bad move on his part. What happened to Sally? Was this the beginning and end of a much longer story?

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 5 years ago
Don't get me wrong...

I did 5-star the story, but I was still puzzled by its abruptness.

grumpyggrumpygabout 5 years agoAuthor
For Captain Midnight and anyone else.

As I said, the twins were very close. What I tried to portray was the innocence of Tim literally just helping a friend. His sister Katie didn't have to get involved but then she got jealous, and that jealousy grew. She knew what Tim was capable of, she'd become very aroused by the video and the jealousy meant she wanted Tim before Sally - especially as Tim was still a virgin. I also mentioned that Katie was a leader, Tim a follower - hence she made the first move. I had in mind a spin-off. So, given time, I may well bring Sally back in - and, who knows, maybe delving into red rag weeks as a friend of mine never missed some messy fun with his girlfriend. She, apparently, was horny as hell then!

MeBr123MeBr123over 3 years ago

Completely enjoyable story! The story needs a bit of editing to clean it up, but I didn't let that get in the way of my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Their father had hypnotized her before, that's why she went under from thw video. Same trigger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...