Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you just want to rip her clothes off and fuck her where she stands," Penny said as they pulled up in front of the steps.

"Shut up Pen for fuck's sake, l can't get out looking like this."

"Oh pfff," Penny replied, reaching over and grabbing his cock, "shall l tell her to come and give you a quick blow job, l'm sure she would, l bet her panties are soaking."

"Stop it Pen, please," he begged, knowing he couldn't sit there forever.

With that his door opened and his father bent down to look in the car. "Are you two sitting there all evening," he said, then noticing the large bulge in the front of Craig's trousers he turned to Penny. "I see you've been winding him up."

"Hi Daddy," she replied, "have you missed me? Craig is a wonderful lover, he can't wait to get between Mummy's thighs, l hope you can give me a seeing to later."

"Will you two stop it," Craig interrupted, "this whole thing is surreal, can we change the subject and get out, Mum must be wondering what the problem is."

"Sorry son," John, his father, said, stepping back to give him room to climb out, "that little minx knows how to wind both of us up, we need to talk sometime."

"What on earth is the problem," Lorraine's voice interrupted them as she rounded the back of the car, "out of the way John, what's the problem?" She pushed John out of the way, flinging her arms around Craig's neck as he stood up.

"Nothing Mum, just man talk," Craig replied as he hugged his mother, grateful that her closeness had meant she had not seen the cause of the problem sticking out the front of his trousers but conscious that his hardness was now pressing against her tummy as they hugged. He tried to act as normal as possible, hoping she hadn't noticed but then he felt her pressing against him even harder and he was sure he felt a slight movement as if she was deliberately grinding her groin into him. Craig told himself it was his imagination and as she released him he quickly turned to reach the luggage in the back of the car.

Penny meanwhile had got out of her side and was hugging her father, managing to get her hand between them and giving his cock a gentle squeeze. "I want this in me deep and hard," she whispered, pleased to feel her father's cock hardening in her hand, "l hope you haven't wanked too much of your cum away," she added, giving a giggle as her father allowed his one hand to slide over her breast, giving her nipple a tweak.

They all headed into the house, Craig holding his bag in front of him to conceal his erection, while Penny handed John her bag so that he could do the same. Lorraine was hanging on to Craig's arm, pressing herself against him as they walked, his arm tight against her breast.

Craig tried to concentrate on the torrent of questions that his mother was firing at him, all the while conscious of his arm being pressed against her firm breast, feeling her hard nipple. A sudden vision flashed through his mind, of him lying her down on the hard hall floor and fucking her while his father did the same to Penny.

They made their way into the dining room where Loraine had laid out a cold buffet, she sat next to Craig on one side of the table while Penny and John sat opposite. Loraine was concentrating so much on her son, pumping him for information on his life in Manchester that she had no idea what her husband and daughter were up to. Penny had managed to undo her father's trousers and had her hand firmly gripping his cock while he had his hand between her legs pressing the material of her shorts into the cleft of her cunt.

After the meal, Loraine suggested they go through to the lounge but Penny announced that she wanted to go out to the stables to say hello to Major, her big hunter stallion. Penny had ridden since she was three and was an excellent horsewoman, Major had been her eighteenth birthday present from her father, a big chestnut stallion with a wild glint in his eye, the horse had quickly melted to the charms of his new owner and she to him.

Once Penny had left, John said that he would take a walk around the yard, ensuring everything was locked up. Loraine meanwhile dragged Craig onto the sofa, snuggling up to him as she carried on her questioning, wanting to hear every detail of his life.

John was halfway through his tour of the yard as he approached the stables. Major was the only resident these days, John had never been interested in riding and Loraine had lost interest a couple of years previously and sold her bay mare to a friend. John reached Major's stable, disappointed to find the horse all alone in the pen, then he heard a rustle behind him and turning to face the hay store opposite he saw Penny stood in the doorway, completely naked.

"I thought you would never get here," she called, "l almost had to resort to bringing myself off, l hope you've got lots of cum for me Daddy."

"You're a witch," he said, closing the gap between them in a few strides and taking her into his arms his lips crushing against hers as he thrust his tongue deep in not her mouth.

Penny responded by flinging her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around him, grinding her crotch against him as she returned his kiss. They stumbled into the hay store, falling back onto the soft bed of hay that she had spent the last ten minutes preparing. John stood and began removing his clothes as he looked down at her, taking in her beauty.

"Are you going to fuck me hard Daddy?" she said, spreading her legs wide then using her fingers to pull open her cunt lips. "Ram that lovely cock up me Daddy, just like Craig has been... this is wonderful Daddy, having both of you fucking me."

"You drive me mad," he replied, finally standing naked above her, his cock ramrod straight, pulsing as if it was fit to burst. "Suck my cock bitch... take my first load then l can fuck you properly."

"Mmmm," she said, looking at his engorged purple cock head, "he looks really angry with me Daddy... does he want to be rough with me?" She looked up, seeing the anguish in his face. "That's okay Daddy, l know you love me but you can still be rough with me, fuck my mouth hard then fuck my cunt hard, fill me with spunk at both ends Daddy."

Penny leaned forward, sliding her lips over the head of his cock, it was as if a trigger had been pulled as John grabbed her hair with both hands, pulling her to him as he drove his cock deep into her mouth. "Oh my god," he cried as he felt her throat taking him. He pulled out then rammed it in again, feeling her struggling to accommodate him, his balls crushing against her chin.

Penny felt the power of his cock, he was rock hard, she tried to adjust her breathing to take each thrust, not only fighting the urge to slow him but instead gripping his buttocks and pulling him in harder.

Two whole days since she had given him that quick blow job in the station car park before catching the train, John had resisted the temptation to masturbate while she was away but now he knew his balls were full and there was no way he could hold back, he felt the hot surge travel the length of his cock as the first jet of cum exploded in the back of her throat.

Penny felt it coming, felt that final pulse before she took him deep into her throat, feeling an overpowering joy as his cum spurted into her. His cock was buried deep as he came with jet after jet, she felt herself choking as she tried to take it but felt runs of spunk leaking from her mouth, falling onto her tits. She was gasping for breath as he finally pulled out, one final ribbon of cum landing across her face.

"Oh my god Penny baby," he cried, genuine tears streaming down his cheeks, " oh my god l'm sorry... l should never have done that... did l hurt you baby?"

"Shush Daddy," she said, pulling him to her, nuzzling her face into his crotch, licking the cum from his cock. "It's okay Daddy, l wanted it too, l know you love me, you can be rough with me and still love me."

"It's been hell for two days," he replied, "bad enough not having you but knowing that Craig was doing all the things to you that l wanted to do, l thought l would go mad."

"Oh Daddy, that's so sweet," she kissed his cock, seeing that he hadn't subsided completely, "couldn't you fuck Mummy to get rid of it, what about Aunt Joan, she's offered before, l bet she would make a good fuck."

"I only want you," he replied.

"Oh Daddy that's lovely and sweet but you really should find someone else, I'm fucking other men, you know that."

"I know," he replied, "but that's only Craig."

"Oh Daddy, he's not the only one, even in Manchester l had another cock up me."

"What do you mean," he looked at her, wondering what kind of Jezebel his daughter had become.

Penny told him all about her interlude with Jack, and how she almost tempted the shop owner, as she related the tale she gently stroked his cock feeling it coming back to full erection.

John stared at her in amazement, wondering where his sweet, innocent little girl had gone yet realising how it was so possible that she ignited such emotions in others when she drove him crazy with lust.

"Feels like you're ready for round two," she giggled, giving his cock a squeeze, "come on Daddy, do me doggy style and be nice and rough with me, make me cum."

Penny got on all fours opening herself to him as he knelt behind her, nuzzling the head of his cock against her cunt lips.

"Deep and hard Daddy, treat me like a whore l don't want gentle, be rough with me...please."

John knew he was out of control as he plunged into her hot cunt, grabbing her hair with one hand as his other gave her buttock a hard slap. He pulled almost out then drove into her again.

"Oh yes Daddy, that's so good... hurt me Daddy... tell me what a slut l am."

"Dirty slut," he cried, "Daddy's dirty slut... you have to be punished." He gave her another smack as he ploughed into her again.

"Oh yes Daddy, l want to be your dirty slut Daddy, make me do lots of dirty things Daddy, oh yes Daddy that's good... don't wait for me Daddy... l'm cumming."

John yanked hard on her hair as he slammed into her again, feeling the hot flood of her juices flowing over his cock as she came, feeling his own orgasm as he mixed his cum with hers.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them rolling sideways onto the bed of hay.

"Sorry," he said, still out of breath.

"Don't be," she replied, " l wanted it too. I know you love me Daddy, and when you make love to me it's wonderful, but there have to be times when you just want to use me, it's when you can do all those different things to me that l know you love me, gentle sex is lovely and warm but there has to be another side to it, perhaps if you'd given Mum a good hard fucking now and again things would be different, l know she loves you Daddy but she is a spirited woman and sometimes she needs her man to dominate her. Have you ever throat fucked her like you did with me?"

"No baby, she would probably divorce me if l suggested it."

"I doubt it Daddy, l bet she dreams of you taking her like that, that's why she can't bring herself to cheat on you, she just needs you to be more forceful sometimes, a lot of women secretly want to be treated like a slut, they find it exciting, l know l do."

"But you're different."

"Not that different Daddy, you wait till Craig starts fucking Mum, she'll feel all guilty because she's cheating on you and nervous because it's with her son, that's when you need to take your chance, make her suck you and take your cum, she must have done it before."

"Yes she did when we were younger," he replied, "it just all seemed to peter out, and then her attitude changed."

"That was probably her sexual frustration Dad, but you were too kind and gentle to jerk her out of it, if you'd been more forceful things would never have got to this."

"Do you think Craig will do it?" he asked.

"I'm sure he will," she replied, "he keeps saying not but every time l talk to him about it he gets hard and it always ends up with him giving me a good fucking."

"Did you fuck a lot?"

"Loads Daddy," she replied, "it was wonderful, we fucked on the bed, in the shower, he even had me in a shop doorway, it was beautiful."

"You didn't miss me then."

"Of course l did Daddy," she bent down to kiss his cock, "don't get jealous of Craig, you can fuck me any time you want you know that, l love you and l want to do all sorts of sexy things with you, but l love Craig too, there's no reason why the both of you can't share me, it would even be fun if you both had me at the same time."

"You're just a little tart at heart aren't you," he said, giving her nipple a tweak.

"Don't get me hot again Daddy, Mummy will be wondering where we are, that is unless she's flat on her back with Craig pumping his cock into her."

"That would be a sight to see," he said as they both dressed.

"If he is Daddy, don't act shocked, just go up to her and stick your cock in her mouth, l bet she will love it."

"It's been a long time," he replied.

"That's probably been the problem," she continued, "you've been too gentle with her Daddy, she obviously still has feelings for you, that's why she can't bring herself to cheat, but she needs you to be stronger, to give her the sort of fucking she craves. It's because she's so frustrated she turns on you, l bet if you put her over your knee and gave her a good spanking then fucked her hard you would have her back the way she used to be."

"You're quite a philosopher these days," he smiled, stooping to give her a kiss.

"A well fucked one too," she giggled, "now let's go and see what they're up to."

..................................................................

Loraine was pleased to be left alone with her son, he was the shining light in her life, so handsome, just like his father had been, but more athletic in build, years of playing rugby had given him a solidness that added to his stature. He was also very smart, she had got over the disappointment of him turning down Oxford University once he had explained some of the complexities of the subject he wanted to study and how Manchester was the ideal place to study. Not that she really understood any of the technical details, in fact she didn't really understand why he needed to put all that effort into studying anyway, his future was secure, the family fortune was sound and more than any of them was ever likely to spend in their lifetime.

Loraine would have been far happier if Craig had stayed home where she could dance attention on him. This first year of him living away had been hard for her, she had managed to control the daily phone calls after a few weeks, realising that she had to give him some space, what was worse was when he chose not to come home at every opportunity, it was almost as if he was trying to avoid spending too much time at home, she hadn't said anything to him, scared she might drive him away even more, but she had been hurt and she was angry.

There had to be an avenue for her anger and of course John had been an easy target, she couldn't explain why she treated him the way she did, it just seemed to be some dark force making her turn on him at every opportunity. He didn't deserve to be treated that way, she knew that, he was still the kind, gentle man she had fallen in love with, had enjoyed a passionate relationship with. She knew that she was the cause of all their marriage problems but couldn't bring herself to fix it. She had tried to have affairs, she knew she was attractive, she often saw men appraising, knowing the thoughts going through their minds, so had decided to follow it through on one of her many sopping trips to London.

She had no trouble attracting attention from handsome young men when she visited bars and had allowed herself to be picked up a few times, usually resulting in long passionate kisses in the back of taxis on the way to her apartment. It had always been the same, it was as if some invisible barrier came down as soon as they got out of the taxi, always ending in the embarrassment of having to apologise, saying that she had made a mistake and that she couldn't go through with it.

She had been lucky that most of the times the men had handled the situation decently and not pushed their luck, until the last time when the young, Italian boy had turned angry, pushing her roughly against the wall and thrusting his hand up her skirt as he kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She had struggled, of course, but also remembered how her body had reacted, he had felt the wetness between her legs, calling her dirty names as he managed to pull aside her panties and thrust two fingers inside her while his other hand had torn the neckline of her dress, pulling down her thin, lacy bra, exposing her breast. Even now she could feel the surge through her body as his teeth bit down on her nipple as his fingers worked inside her. She was still struggling, begging him to stop but aware that her body was responding, he had continued calling her names as he fumbled with his trousers, finally releasing his cock and forcing her to open her legs.

Loraine had been on the point of surrender then as she felt him desperately positioning her to get his cock inside her. One last effort of refusal had caused her to scream, just as a young couple had rounded the corner, the young man instantly calling out and running over to help her. That had been the spark she needed to push the man away, he had instantly recognised the dangerous position he was in and had run off leaving her slumped against the wall.

The couple had been brilliant, helping her back to her apartment and offering to call the police. She had admitted to them that it had been partly her fault for leading the man on, that she was going through a rough patch with her marriage and that she had been rather stupid. The couple had been very sympathetic and had made sure she was calmed down and happy before they left.

Loraine had masturbated that night, reliving the attack, remembering how her body had reacted. She had closed he eyes to see it all again in her mind but this time, instead of the young man doing it to her it was John she could see, John's hands on her body, John's mouth on her breast, John calling her dirty names as he tried to force his cock inside her. In her mind she surrendered to him, opening her legs as he forced his cock inside her. Her fingers had worked inside her pussy just as she imagined his cock had, as she imagined him taking her roughly, slamming her back against the wall as he fucked her. Lorraine had had the strongest orgasm she had experienced for years that night, her juices squirting out of her cunt as her fingers worked inside her. Afterwards she had cried herself to sleep, knowing what a bitch she had been, how much she loved John, knowing how much she wanted him.

That incident had happened just a few weeks previously, when she had returned home she had been determined to change the way she treated John, she had tried but still her frustrations took over, she couldn't understand how he could be so kind and gentle with her when she treated him so badly and that just added to her frustration. The only light on the horizon was the imminent arrival of her precious son, she had immersed herself in preparing for his homecoming, making sure his room was perfect, that every item of his clothes was clean and ready for him. And now he was home.

They sat together in the lounge, she had insisted he sit beside her on the sofa, snuggling up to him as they drank their wine and she asked a stream of questions. She wasn't really interested in his academic studies, most of his talk about that just went straight over her head, she wanted to know all about the parties and the beautiful girls that must be queueing up for her gorgeous son.

As they spoke, Craig began to feel an uncomfortable heat. He looked down at his mother's adoring face, realising that he was also looking down the front of her dress. Not that there was much to see, Lorraine never flaunted herself, but the brief glimpse of a centimetre or two of cleavage was more than enough to get him fired up, with Penny's voice ringing in his ears.