Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig realised that his mother was talking to him but the words weren't registering, his eyes focussed on her lips, they seamed to be moving in slow motion, making them more and more inviting. He felt helplessly drawn towards her, finally cutting her off in mid sentence as his lips met hers. He felt a surge of passion as her soft lips yielded to him, his tongue sliding into her mouth as she returned his kiss. Instinctively his hand went to her breast, gently squeezing as hers went to his crotch, feeling his hardness swelling.

Suddenly, it was they had both received an electric shock which threw them apart.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she cried trying to catch her breath.

"Oh Mum l'm sorry," he replied, "l don't know what came over me...l'm so sorry."

"Oh my god," was all she could say, looking round in panic as if she expected there to be an audience.

"Mum l'm sorry," he went to hold her but she pulled away, "it was my fault Mum, l'm really, really sorry... please forgive me."

"I... I ... I," she stammered, "l... l don't know what... oh my god... what must you think of me... l'm so ashamed." She turned from him, rising unsteadily to her feet and hurrying to the door.

Craig tried to call after her but to no avail, she flew through the doorway just as Penny and John were coming the other way. She did not stop, just pushed past them heading for the stairs.

"Bloody hell Craig, you didn't waste much time," Penny giggled, "what did you do, take your cock out and tell her to suck it?"

"Trust you to make a joke of it," he replied, "it's obvious what you two have been doing, you've still got half the hay store in your hair."

"Daddy's just been showing be how much he missed me, about eight inches wasn't it Daddy?"

"Penny please," John stopped her, "try and be serious for once, what happened Craig?"

"I just don't know really," Craig replied, "we were just talking and then suddenly we were kissing, l just lost all control."

"I bet she wanted you," Penny said putting her arm round her father and giving him a squeeze.

"That's what upset her," he replied, "l think l've ruined everything, l don't think l ought to stay."

"Nonsense," Penny replied, "you two stay here, you have a few things to discuss, l'll go and make sure Mum is okay."

Penny left the room, stopping in front of the mirror in the hall and removing some strands of hay from her hair. She smiled to herself, confident that her plan was working and soon they would all be able to enjoy one another."

John walked over to the drink cabinet and poured two generous helpings of his favourite single malt. Returning to the sofa he handed one to Craig then sat in the chair facing him.

"I don't know where to start son," he said, "l never planned on any of this."

"No Dad, you didn't," he replied, "Penny did though, she planned everything."

There was a long silence before John responded.

"I can't make any excuses," he said, "l knew it was wrong from the start but l just couldn't stop it, l'm sorry son."

"I know the feeling Dad," Craig replied, "l knew why Penny was coming to Manchester, she has been trying for a year to get me to screw her, l could easily have stopped her but l didn't, l kept telling myself that l could handle her then the moment l saw her on the platform every ounce of resistance just melted away, it was all l could do not to take her there and then on the platform, we hadn't been in the taxi five minutes and we were screwing, it's crazy Dad."

"I know son, l've been telling myself l would end it, all the time she's been away l've been practicing how l was going to tell her, then as soon as she's back all my plans get thrown out of the window. Christ Craig, l'm fucking my own daughter, what kind of monster am l?"

"You're not a monster Dad, you're kind and gentle and you've always been a great Dad. I know things haven't been good between you and Mum but l also know you love her, you love us all and we love you. We both know that we should end this but let's face it Dad, we both know that the moment Penny walks into the room we will both want to fuck her."

"Shit Craig," John replied, "we should not even be talking like this, she's my daughter, your sister."

"I know Dad, but what are we going to do, we both know that at some point tonight she is going to be in our bed and one of us is going to be buried cock deep in her cunt."

John looked at him, shocked to hear him talking about his sister like that but unable to stop the stirring in his loins.

"Do you really want me to fuck Mum?" Craig asked.

"That's Penny's idea," John replied, "she's convinced Lorraine's problem is that she's sexually frustrated and because we all know how your mother worships you it seemed like a solution. Did Penny tell you what Joan told me?"

"About Mum trying to have an affair, yes she did. That just proves how much she loves you Dad."

"I know son, and l love her, l don't want to even think about life without her, but if she knew what Penny and l were doing l would lose her Craig and that scares me."

"So, typical of my sister, she thinks every problem can be solved by a good fucking."

"That just about sums her up," John laughed, "but she is a great fuck though isn't she?"

Craig joined him in laughter. "She's fucking insatiable Dad, she even fucked the taxi driver on the way into town yesterday while l was at Uni, and she nearly had it off with the sales assistant in the shop."

Craig went into detail about their trip to the restaurant. "She's just a sex machine Dad, l don't blame you Dad, honestly, she knows she has us both by the balls."

.....................................................................

Penny knocked on her mother's bedroom door. "Can l come in Mum?"

There was no reply, she put her ear to the door but couldn't hear any sound. "At least she's not crying', she thought to herself.

"Please Mum, let me in."

Again there was no response.

"I'm coming in Mum."

Penny turned the handle and slowly entered the room, Lorraine was sat in the armchair by the window, staring silently into the distance. Penny went over to her, kneeling before her and reaching for her hand.

"It's okay Mum, honestly, it just happened, you've been looking forward to him coming home and things just took over."

"He must think l'm some kind of slut," Lorraine responded.

"No Mum, he doesn't think that, he loves you, we all love you."

"What kind of mother does that with her son, l wanted him Penny, l wanted him."

"I know Mum, and he wanted you."

Lorraine turned toward her daughter, shocked at her response.

"No Penny, not Craig," she replied, "my Craig would never do that."

"He loves you Mum, you are an attractive woman and he's a normal man with normal desires."

"Screwing your mother isn't normal Penny, it's... it's... l can't say it."

"You're wrong Mum, it's not what you're thinking. If it was just that he wanted you for sex that would be different but that's not what it was, he wanted you because he loves you and he knows you love him."

"What about your father, how is he?" she turned back to the window, "what have l done Penny, l've been such a bitch to him for so long, l don't want to be but it just takes me over, l love him deeply but l get so frustrated, he's kind and gentle when sometimes l just want him to take control of me... oh l don't know what l want."

"You want fucking Mum," Penny replied sharply.

"Penny!" Lorraine turned to her, shocked to hear her daughter speak like that.

"Come on Mum, be honest with yourself, l know what you told Aunt Joan about trying to pick up men in London."

"Oh my god," Lorraine was horrified, "does John know... oh my god... what must he think of me?"

"He loves you Mum, we all love you, no-one is judging you, you're an attractive woman and from what Dad's told me you two were always very sexually active."

"My god Penny, what have you two been talking about?"

"Oh come on Mum, l'm grown up now, l'm not going to faint with shock at the thought that my mother needs a good hard cock up her."

"Penny!"

"No Mum, it's about time someone talked to you properly, this has gone on too long. What about what you're doing in London, what type of men are you picking up, don't you realise how dangerous it is to lead these men on and then try to back out."

Immediately Penny noticed the change in her mother, as if a dark cloud had passed over her.

"What is it Mum, has something happened?"

Lorraine looked at her daughter, she had to tell someone. "Just that," she replied, going on to tell her what had happened.

"My god Mum! He could have killed you."

"I don't think killing me was his objective," she replied.

"Were yo okay? It must have been horrible."

"That's the trouble Penny, yes it was horrible, l was desperately fighting him off, he was very strong and if that couple hadn't turned up he would have raped me... but l responded Penny."

"What do you mean?" Penny said, knowing what was coming but seeing an opportunity to get her mother to accept her sexuality.

"Yes l was fighting him off, but my body was reacting."

"You mean you were getting wet, your body wanted it?"

"Yes... god, what does that make me, there's this man hurting me, trying to rape me and my body is screaming at me to let him, to let him hurt me," she began to cry, "what have l turned into Penny?"

Penny went to her mother, putting her arms around her, holding her tight.

"You can't go on like this Mum," she said.

"But again just now," Lorraine continued, "when Craig kissed me, l felt his hands on me... l wanted him Penny... l wanted him so badly, another second and l would have been there with my legs open wanting him."

"You should have carried on Mum, it would have done you good."

Lorraine looked at her daughter in horror. "Are you serious, christ Penny, what are you suggesting, that l should have let my son have sex with me?"

"Why not Mum? You love him and he loves you."

"Stop it Penny, stop it... you can't be serious."

"I'm deadly serious Mum, you're so wound up inside. You're problem is sexual frustration, you know you can get gentle, loving sex from Dad but that's not what your body craves. You're a sexy woman Mum, most of the lads l know would fuck you in a heartbeat."

"Penny!"

"No Mum, admit it to yourself, you want something more than what Dad was giving you, you want excitement, the thrill of doing the unmentionable."

"So you're saying l should have sex with my son?" Lorraine was shocked not only at her daughter's suggestion but also at the way her body was reacting, she could feel the wetness between her legs, she tried to fight it but something was driving her on.

Penny was studying her mother's face, seeing the torment that was going through her mind. "This is going even better than l planned," she thought to herself.

"Yes Mum, that is what l'm saying... think of it, think of how you reacted when he touched you, think of the hardness you felt when you touched his cock, he wanted you too Mum. Think of Craig on top of you, inside you."

"Stop it Penny," she cried, "l refuse to listen, this is so wrong."

"Is love wrong Mum? You love him and he loves you."

"Yes but not like that, that's wrong, it's a crime, l could go to prison."

"So it's not the act you object to, you're just afraid of the consequences."

"Yes... l mean no... l mean... l god Penny l don't know what l mean anymore."

"Are you wet Mum? Is your pussy telling you that you want him?"

"Stop it Penny... please stop it," unconsciously her hand was pressing between her legs trying to relieve the sensations building inside her. Was Penny right, did she really want her son to make love to her, no, not make love, did she want him to fuck her. She closed her eyes, fighting back the tears as another surge of wetness flowed inside her, she saw Craig in her mind, his beautiful naked body, his beautiful cock standing proud as he came towards her, saw herself open for him, felt him inside her. "Oh my god," she cried as her body shuddered, "god l'm cu..."

Penny watched her mother go through her orgasm, satisfied with herself that everything she had hoped for was about to happen, this was the turning point, this was when life was going to get oh so good. She felt her own wetness.

"This is going to be so good Mum," she said, knowing that all her mother's objecting barriers had been destroyed, "we're going to be one big loving family, it's going to be wonderful."