All Comments on 'Twins Ch. 03'

by Jakey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

This was a nice ending to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ahh, family

thank you for the link to this terrific work. I loved the story, the situation and the honesty of the characters, looking forward to reading more.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Twins

I think there should be a Chapter 4 as what happened to Rich and Ed the two sucking brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like twins!

There is just something SO hot about twins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Twins

Wow! Love the twin story. Although not a twin - always had this fantasy. Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

This story made me so hot! I read all three and jacked off 11 times!! I've never felt more horny! Thank you for writing such an amazing and touching story! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

So they were 14 when they strted doing each other? I thought it said they were going to college but u also sed they were 34 so 20 years and they would be 14. . . .

JakeyJakeyover 11 years agoAuthor
Math error

They started experimenting with each other when they were 18. I was probably half in the bag when I cooked up the math. Work with me here, guys...suspension of disbelief! Seriously, no weird young stuff at all. Everyone is over 18.

TammysTammysalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Amazingly beautiful. To accept things just as they are - no more, no less. We can all learn from stories like this. Thank you for sharing such a thought provoking, yet incredibly simple lesson in such an erotic manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The late wife’s name is Corrine in this chapter but it was Emily in Chap 1 when her death was described. Plus the age math was off as noted before…. Little details like that can definitely disrupt a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing as to which twin had the college experience. The chapter title says Ed recounts his story, the the story itself is about Rich telling his two. Ed about his time having sex with Al, a college roommate. An editor could clear up some of this type of confusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous