Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It definitely changes. Strictly from a sexual standpoint, we escalated it, yes. I can tell you about it if you want me to. It's very exciting to me to think about it again. I haven't thought about Al for years. We didn't speak after college, not for any bad reason but because we really had not much in common."

"Aside from the 'we sucked each other's dicks' part, right?" Ed laughed out loud.

"Ha ha, very funny Ed. We had different majors and ran in different circles. He was much more affluent and had rich, athletic friends. If some of those guys knew what he did, I doubt if they would have ever spoken to him again.

"So after we cleaned up again we finished packing and went hiking at a local park known for its trails. When we were still at the car we decided to take the tent in case we needed to stay over, but neither of us really had much of a plan. We probably set on the trail head about 10AM and by 5:00 we realized it was not possible to hike back before dark, so we found a clearing and made camp. After we spent an hour or so gathering logs it started to get dark and a little colder, so we increased the fire a little and unpacked our chairs. We talked about the scenery on the hike up and shared a bottle of wine. Both of us decided it was time to get to bed and that's when it became, I guess, awkward would be the word. I mean, it was a foregone conclusion we wanted to do something. Now we were so isolated, so far away from the rest of the world it was as if we could do anything and it would stay right here in the park. It was as if the mountains and the rocks and the streams and trees would absorb whatever we chose not to remember we had done, savoring whatever parts we wanted for ourselves."

"I stripped down to my boxers and Al decided to just plain strip down, his tool already pointing high and hard. I was also hard before getting into the tent, wondering where this would go. I got in first and he lay in the opposite way so that his face was nearly touching my boxers. He asked me if I would take them off and I did, positioning both of us vis a vis to the other's erect penis. In a moment two mouths opened and found hard cock, salty with pre-come. I knew I was going to come fast and pulled off his dick to tell him so. Al grunted and moaned and let my tool slip out of his mouth long enough to tell me that he wanted to taste it. He wanted a mouthful. I envied his newness to it at that point, and I have to say that I almost wished for a moment that I, too, were taking a full load of come into my mouth for the first time also. But I had lived that fantasy already and as I closed my eyes it flashed before me. I was pleasing you again, Ed. I was pleasing him. I was pleasing myself. It was terrific and beautiful and fulfilling in its own right. I closed my eyes and fellated my friend Al. His long, thin cock slipped deep into my throat and I was anxious to taste his load. He was so good at caressing my scrotum that I couldn't last long at all and he sensed that I was reaching the edge. He moved his mouth back so that only the head and an inch or two was quickly dipping into and out of his mouth while massaging, gently scratching and stimulating my bag. He quickened his pace and it was in moments impossible to hold back. His scrotum was enormous, a full handful, and he was also tensing. I began to come before he did, but he lagged only 10 or 15 seconds behind me, catching a fresh orgasmic wave. His semen was salty and fruity and it of course reminded me of you but it was very different in consistency. I enjoyed it and so did Al and we sort of relaxed for a few minutes before we spoke. I stood outside to put my boxers back on and when I was ready to get back in, Al had a surprise for me. He said that he was ready to try something more and had prepared for a full evening. He had packed a box of condoms and two tubes of lubricant.

Al said, 'I am ready to do something, Rich. I am ready for you. I want to feel what it is like to have it inside me. I want to feel it inside you. Are you ready?'

I replied that I was ready and that I wanted him to go first. I was really looking forward to that long, slender penis inside me. It looked like it would feel great and I was a little concerned that if he was too tight to take me the evening's games would end. He put a condom on his long tool, unwrapping it down to the base. I got on my knees and gave him a whore's stance, legs apart and ass wide open. He put some lubricant on the tip of his sheathed tool and tapped the entrance. He took a finger to spread the juicy lube around and a tiny bit inside me and then proceeded to push the head of his long cock inside me. I gave in and let him slide hard and fast inside me and he didn't last long. A few short minutes after he had begun he finished, screaming at the top of his lungs with only the roof of the tiny tent bearing witness. The crickets chirps interrupted an otherwise placid silence, and I calmly lay face down as he withdrew. I could feel him snap the condom off his still hard cock as he lay on his stomach next to me. 'I guess it's your turn, Rich' he said calmly.

Quickly I freed another rubber from its packet, already dripping with lubricant. I had a little more experience than Al so I needed to loosen him up a little before plowing in like he had done. I encouraged him to pitch the small of his back down and tilt his bottom toward me. I think this was probably the most difficult thing for Al, that feeling before the act, that moment of submission and decision when things proceed from heady happenings to active choices. In the moments following that defenseless posture, there is only one possible outcome, and once Al acknowledged his position and station, he relaxed. He mumbled things about being ready and wanting this and how much he was looking forward to having me inside him. Cautiously I lubed and probed with first one, then two fingers inside his tiny hole. He encouraged more and deeper action as I scissored my fingers to gently relax his virgin hole. In a smooth, sweeping motion my fingers were removed and my penis inserted, tip only and Al let out a gutteral moan of approval tinged with a tiny bit of discomfort. My cock head was swollen and my shaft was thick and hard. Al said, 'I want it all. I want all of you inside me. Just slowly, slowly" he said as I inched inside. "OK, more, Rich, I want to feel your balls on mine. I want you to slowly push your cock all the way inside me. I want to feel you bottom out with your thick shaft inside me." I remember feeling how tight his hole was and almost being afraid I was going to hurt him but Al hung on, bit his lower lip and pushed back onto me to swallow my entire dick inside him. He ground against me feeling my balls lay between his cheeks and finally slipping through the crack in his legs and coming to rest on the back side of his own sac. He tightened and released, quickly spasming his muscles so that it felt like I was getting a supreme blow job and in seconds I was dumping come into my rubber.

'I would love to feel it shoot inside me some day', Al said. I chose not to let him know how fantastic that feeling can be, choosing to keep our secret from him.

"So what happened? Did you continue to have sex?" Ed asked.

"For a few weeks we did. Usually we just did things on the weekends but one day he tried to kiss me and I knew that we had different ideas about what it was. I wanted a sex partner, not a boyfriend. We always used condoms and oddly enough I was never attracted to any parts of his body other than that long thin cock of his and his tight asshole. I can honestly say I had no actual feelings for him other than general good will toward him, and he could sense that. I think Al was deciding whether he was gay and I suspect he might have been. If that's the case maybe I helped him to decide what he wanted out of life. We had a long talk one night and I made it clear that I was not going to have a relationship with him, that it was purely sexual and although I liked him as a friend I was never going to fall in love with him."

"That must have been hard for him to hear. You're a great guy, Rich." "He deserved someone to care for him deeply, not just toy with him. It was no different than any other couple where one strings the other along for their own selfish reasons. The sex with Al was great but I respected him enough as a person that I did not want him to regret a chunk of his life, no less his college years, pining away for someone when there was clearly no future. So we remained roommates and friends but I could see the disappointment in his face almost every time we talked. Those last few weeks of the year were awkward all over again but we got through well enough. Like I said, aside from the secret relationship we had for about 2 months we didn't have that much in common. Al changed schools, which had been his original plan, and afterwards I didn't see him again."

"Well, all I can say is that story is very erotic. I had no idea you pursued anything like that during college. Did you ever have any other experiences?"

"With another guy, nope. Just you and Al. I fulfilled my fantasies. He was great, but Ed you were awesome!" Rich laughed. "I often compared his technique to yours and when it came to fellatio, he was a distant second. His cock was great, though, because it was so much thinner than yours, which really stretches me out. In fact, let me see your cock. Let's see if the identical twins still have identical cocks."

Ed was aroused from hearing the story and Rich was aroused from relaying it in fine detail. The two men stood up and unbucked, shedding their pants in an almost mirror image. They stood looking at each other's erections, indistinguishible in length. But the thick tools were as similar as their scrotums differed. Rich's thick bag of balls dangled several inches below his body while Ed's hung much closer.

"Wow, your balls are way bigger than mine. I guess we're not identical any more. Do you mind?" Ed asked as he motioned Rich to sit down in a reclining chair. Rich sat back, his thick tool quivering and dripping preseminal fluid in a shiny trail down the side of his long penis. Ed moved out of his chair and knelt in front of Rich on the deck. The warm air swirled a fresh breeze as they gazed out at the setting sun.

Based on the intensity of his ministrations, Ed had a keen interest in filling his mouth with semen as soon as reasonably possible. He licked Rich's shaft with fervor and sucked hard, playing with his sensitive balls all the while. "Oh God, this takes me back, Ed", he moaned. "You are awesome. Oh, yes, that is amazing."

"So good to have you back in my mouth" he managed between slurps. "I missed you." Ed continued to suck hard on Rich's cock until in a few short minutes Rich announced that he was about to unload. Ed reverted to his old trick of pumping Rich's cock ultra hard and fast with the tip of Rich's cock in his mouth but not touching any surface. Rich let loose with thick ropes of come as Ed swallowed fast to take good care of his brother's squirting cock.

"Just like old times, bro. If I didn't know better I'd say you'd done this before."

"Your turn" Ed said as he pointed to the ground for Rich to assume the cocksucker position. Ed was hard and at the edge of orgasm as he reclined in the chair. Rich stroked his cock and played with his giant ball sac. He barely had a chance to get his sucking rhythm going, adjusting to the foreign pressure on the back of his throat. It didn't matter because Ed's organic lubricant pumped seconds later, bypassing his tongue and blasting directly into Rich's throat. Rich recoiled, pulled back and caught the next two massive loads of come in his mouth, swishing it around Ed's hard penis before swallowing it down.

The brothers reclined on lounge chairs, sated and nude, pulling them together to watch the setting sun. The distant mountain range, the nearby shrubs, the brooks and streams all held their secrets once again. The clouds and the stars watched silently as the hearts of mankind were laid bare, never to betray or lay judgment, only to feel the warmth and love of these strange creatures. And whether it's in the name of love or pleasure, spoken words matched or unmatched with untamed hearts, these cerulean and earthly bodies know all. They absorb the energy of love and joy, of pain and loss and when you are still, you can feel it. Maybe it's what mediums can sense, what psychics can taste and smell. Maybe it's the emotions of countless millennia spewed into the air, scattered like volcanic dust around the world, finding a home for a time with each of us.

Ed and Rich were a moibus band, a continuous and inseparable extension of one another. They looked at each other and smiled, knowing that they were loved, they had shared joy and pain and loss, but would always be brothers and friends and had a wonderful relationship that no one else on earth could possibly understand. This wasn't the beginning or the end. It simply was.

***

12