Twins in College Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers

"Two vulnerable babes, and they're both completely naked" he commented aloud, a thinly-masked glee evident in his voice. "How did I ever get to be so damn lucky!?!"

Turning my head, I watched as my Master crossed the playroom to the selection of whips and paddles. I was not surprised when he picked up the heavy oak paddle with the heart-shaped cut-out at its center, but I was very thankful that he had not selected the bullwhip.

The first few applications of the paddle were soft but firm. I began to writhe sensuously against the wall, enjoying the feel of the wood against my backside. Between strikes, my Master raked his fingernails down my spine, something we had recently learned that I liked, a sensation which sent chills coursing up and down my spine in a manner which created a unique tingle in my nipples and in my clitoris. I shuddered, and not just due to the cool basement air.

Pausing, my Master wrapped an arm about my middle, pulling me back into him. His hearty erection was quite prominent, clearly attempting to burst through his slacks to violate my body as it had done countless times during the previous eighteen months. As we slowly slid against each other, his hand dropped lower, lower, until his fingers were strumming my clitoris and my love was meandering down my right thigh.

"You wanna cum, slave?" he growled into my ear. I did not trust my voice, breathing heavily from the actions of his fingers. "Then you'll need to earn it first!"

His hands left my body, and I squealed in protest.

The paddle befell me – harder, faster. Pain welled up within me, radiating outward from my lower cheeks. No longer did I writhe in my bonds; very quickly, I was struggling against the restraints, my front often smacking the wall as my body began to flail of its own accord. "Master!" I cried out at one point, tears beginning to trickle from my eyes, and the paddle struck me faster and harder yet, the pain intense, and finally, I was no longer able to hold back the sobs, crying unabashedly, then screaming as one final strike befell my reddened ass with such a vicious force that I truly thought the paddle would pass directly through my body and hit the wall before me.

I was left there on my own, pained and crying. And soon I heard a gasp behind me, and turned my head to see, well behind me, that my Master stood to Regina's side, using a dildo on her. Despite the tremors of pain surging through my being, I smiled. I was happy for her, happy that the pain I had just endured had clearly not scared her away and happy that my Master was giving her pleasure to counteract the scene she had just witnessed.

I pressed my cheek to the wall, closed my eyes, and listened. A long, long time passed as my Master worked slowly, gradually building up Regina's pleasure until, finally, he forced a climax upon her. I smiled for her, hoping that overall, she was enjoying this experience.

Eventually, my Master returned to me. I watched as he finally undressed, his eyes locked with mine almost the entire time. My mouth watered as his meaty manhood finally came into view, and my sex moistened again in anticipation.

Soon, I was released, and ordered to go stand in front of Regina and hug her. That command did not make much sense to me, until I was ordered to spread my legs.

As I held her, my Master slowly entered me, causing me to moan with need into Regina's shoulder. I could sense that she wanted to hold me, to wrap her arms around me and support me, but her arms were held secure, essentially affixed to the wall.

I felt her kiss upon my temple, just as my Master reached between us to grip my left breast. I was the center of attention, sandwiched between my loving Master and my potential slave sister.

Slowly, I kissed my way down to Regina's chest. I was bent forward a little awkwardly, but as my Master began to move within me with more passion, my breasts swayed more, adding more eroticism to the experience. My lips formed a seal around a nipple, and my teeth trapped the hardened bud between them. I tugged, battering the nipple with my tongue, and the inhuman sound Regina emitted filled me with pride as my Master filled my body again and again and again.

I feasted upon the breasts before me, even as my big brother and Master made love to me. My hand dipped lower, my fingers slipping into another woman's body for the very first time, and soon she and I were gasping and moaning together, singing a sultry duet destined only for my Master's ears, ending only when his love poured into me, filling my core with a warmth a sister should never know, a warmth which soon meandered down my thigh and anointed the floor as I knelt before another woman and sampled her nectar, dining on her plump lips until her lust coated my face and I knew that she was indeed sated.

And when I turned my head to look to my forbidden lover once more, I was not particularly surprised that he was ready to fill me again, to engage in his own sloppy seconds. The lovemaking was faster but longer, renewing the lingering pain from the paddling to both remind me of my place and remind me that I was indeed cherished.

With a naked woman secured to the wall and watching my big brother rut into me while her taste still lingered upon my tongue, I clawed at the floor, pleading for the mounting passion to never end, riding the waves of pleasure which threatened to drown me, shedding tears of extreme joy as my body vibrated with passion and accepted the renewed white-hot love injected into me by the one person who knew my soul much too well for my own good.

I lay there on the floor for a long time, smiling through my drying tears, not feeling any shame whatsoever from the combined love trickling from my sex. My eyes closed, I heard my Master releasing Regina from her bonds, and delighted in the feel of her hands massaging my back.

"That was absolutely beautiful," she whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek. "You are indeed very, very lucky to have such a person as a lover."

That was when I was certain that Regina could see past the blood to witness the love in its full glory. I whispered the only thing which made any sense in that moment:

"Thank you."

*****

The rest of the evening, we sat on the sofa. In the nude, we watched Perfect Blue, an excellent anime film which Regina had never seen. Then, when the film had ended, we all slowly stood, stretched, and shared a long group hug before Regina finally began to dress again, needing to return to her apartment.

Just as she was about to say goodbye, I finally asked her to stay, to spend the night with us. But she smiled, thanked me for the offer, and reminded me that she operated on a very different schedule from us, that it would be nearly useless for her to stay with us overnight, on that night or on any other night. Sadly, I had to agree, and it actually hurt a bit to see her go.

In the darkness of my bedroom, as my big brother and Master held me close to him under the covers, I thought of the evening we had just shared with Regina. I thought again and again and again and again about what she had said – "You are indeed very, very lucky to have such a person as a lover" – and knew that she would partner with us again.

Yet, I had to wonder if Regina was disappointed. After all, my big brother had only penetrated her mouth, which I reasoned would have left an emptiness inside her which had not been sated. But on the other hand, even though I felt that I could truly be compatible with her as a partner in our intimacy, I definitely did not want my big brother to enter her so intimately, for his sex – just like his heart – belonged to me.

"Would you be interested in having a slave sister?" my Master asked, his quiet voice breaking the silence surrounding us.

I hesitated. While I was comfortable overall with what had taken place between the three of us, one interaction positive does not mean that Regina would truly be compatible with us.

"We'll need to play with her more first before I can decide on that," I replied honestly. "She also needs to feel your pain, so that she can decide on that."

"That's fair," he responded, giving me a squeeze.

"But, Master...?"

"Yes, slave?"

I swallowed hard before making my request. "Please don't fuck her. I don't know that I could handle that. We have a few dildos and vibrators she can use, but please don't put your cock inside her anywhere other than her mouth, please?"

He kissed me, taking my hand and placing it on his manhood. I knew exactly what he wanted, so that he could make a point, and I wanted and desperately needed it as well.

With the covers relegated to the foot of the bed, my big brother and Master held me down with his hands pressing hard on my shoulders, making love to me with long, slow, deep strokes, each penetration driving the breath from my lungs in loud, lust-filled exhalations, my eyes clouded by the desire with filled us both and permeated the bedroom and the entire house.

Neither my big brother nor I achieved orgasm, but that was not the point. The sexual intimacy itself was not even the point. Instead, the point was the connection between us: the deep, intense bond which only my big brother and I shared. We ended only because we were both crying tears of love, hugging each other fiercely as he crushed me into the bed.

In the morning, I awoke first, and looked fondly at my big brother, my forbidden lover, and my Master. He looked so calm, so peaceful, and so secure. I wondered if he was dreaming of the evening just passed, of the two young women naked in his presence, of the partner he dildoed to orgasm and the sister he paddled and fucked.

Pressing my ear to his chest, I felt and listened to the steady heartbeat, the rhythm calming, a solid reminder that whether or not Regina became a semi-permanent fixture in our lives, he belonged to me, and I belonged to him.

Closing my eyes, I drifted to sleep again, satisfied by the lullaby sung from within my big brother's chest.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers
12