Twins in Mind and Body 05

Story Info
Suzi's trials continue until reaches balance in leadership.
13k words
4.86
4.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 5 of 5 of a story. Please forgive any errors. I have proofed but my editor is backed up working on the Sam Spade book.

*

After going through an epic battle to open the hidden doors in Tayna's and Cathy's mind, Suzi had to find a better way. In the end she found that exposing them to extreme pain coupled with pleasure did the trick. However, she ended up changing Jenny into a pain loving slave also. Returning to her study of reactions, she called on Kari to join her in the basement.

Going down Suzi smiled to herself and went to Kari and asked, "Ready to begin the test?"

"Of course sister," Kari replied following her down to the basement. "I have been looking forward to this test of yours. What is it?" Suzi smiled as she spoke of what she was looking for and then ran her through the test. Including the pain sequence. When they were done, Kari asked her if she had some findings she could share yet.

"No not yet sister. But I do have something I want you to think about. Each of you with the exception of Tayna and myself look alike. Is there a way you can put together a study plan to see how deeply the sameness runs?" Suzi asked. "Use Tayna as a baseline subject and work from there. Can you do it?"

"Not going to say make it happen?" Kari asked.

"No, I want to know if you can before I say do or die sister." Suzi replied.

"I can sister. I will mistress." Kari replied.

"Good girl. Tomorrow night you and I will have our night of pleasure together as lovers and however else you want or need." Suzi said with a smile.

"Then tomorrow night I will be at your command," Kari replied. "I am cereous to see what you have done to change my three sisters who have spent the night alone with you."

"What makes you think they have changed sister?" Suzi said kneeling in front of Kari's kneeling form.

"Sister, I may be a plastic surgeon but I was a doctor before then. I can't help but notice small changes in their manner, their body and how their mind processes data. All three were looking forward to your fifteen-minute death march. While a few days ago they loved high heels but were not looking forward to them after seeing..." Kari gestured towards the pile of latex and bondage stuff in the corner.

"They have opened all doors in their minds to their mistress, which is to me, and found new freedoms in their total submission." Suzi replied.

"Why is it sister that I have opened myself to you in all ways and I am different then the three?" Kari asked softly.

"Because you are holding something back Kari. I can see it in your eyes your face and most of all mistress sees it in your submission. Nothing you can say to her will shock or hurt her, only by holding back hurts. Cathy's hidden door and refusal to show her is what led to her punishment. It hurt mistress more than anything shown can. It hurt even worse than what she was forced to do to her twin sister." She suddenly leaned forward and put a finger against Kari's chest between her breasts, "Slave, you will open it all to me. One way or another I will lay your mind bare to me and you will finally be mine in all ways." She paused and then said, "You have a day to pick how you want it; with me or with your sister. But ether way I will take you all the way Kari, make no mistake about that." She stood and walked back to her computer, "That is all slave, you may go."

Once she was alone Suzi heard the voice in her head, "You enjoyed that." "Yes I did." "The same pleasure as pushing Jenny deep into painful pleasure." "Yes there too. You are not telling me anything I don't know." Suzi replied. "However I see something of the other in you now. Am I corrupting my daughter?"

"No mother. Although I have wondered if I am corrupting you. Am I forcing you into becoming their mother or rather their mistress fully?"

"Are you? I thought I was doing it on my own." Suzi said to the voice.

"Mother my belief and real fear is that once the others are all pain slaves as you say. Suzi will be left out and different than them. She will have to take the plunge into pain and pleasure. Then she like the others would do anything for their mistress just to feel alive again. If you become a pain slave, who then is mistress? Who will lead and grant the pain your sisters need? Can't you see?"

Suzi was stunned she slid down against the work bench and sat on the floor. She had not thought it through fully. Once the last had flipped, she had to become their mother and mistress full time. "Daughter, with each flip increase the pleasure I receive from being mistress and make Suzi feel the opposite amount. Only when the last is turned into a true and fulltime pain slave will the pleasure be complete and Suzi, their sister will be gone." "Are you sure mother?" "Yes and don't let me change my mind."

"As you will," the voice said. It knew this was the only way but mourned the loss of a friend.

Going upstairs she saw Tayna, "Tonight you will be tested for pleasure. Can you keep from cumming knowing it will be your sisters..." Suzi dropped her voice, ".. and pain sisters driving you over the edge?"

"I will do a you command mistress," Tayna replied just as softly.

"Lose," Suzi said after a moment. "Your true sisters will give you the orgasms you really want but nowhere near as strong as mine." She continued and saw Mary and smiled at her before turning to the others, "Tonight Tayna has agreed to play the part of Jenny from the other night. Of course same rules and rewards hold true. Have fun." She walked to Mary and took her hand, "Come with me dear."

Instead of her room, Suzi picked one with a queen sized bed and gestured for Mary to precede her. Kneeling with the woman, once her mother, on the floor at the foot of the bed she asked, "Is there is something you want to tell me Mary?"

"Yes but can I tell my real life daughter instead of my sister?"

"Of course. What are you hiding mother?" Suzi asked.

"I always told you that your father died before you were born. I lied to hide the truth." Mary sighed and said, "Your mother died when you and your sister were born. I was in the process of having a sex reassignment process. Her last words were for me to finish it and raise you as my natural born daughters She didn't know you two were male and female." Mary felt her tears starting, "I did the best it could to fulfil her wishes. I saw two girls, not a son and daughter. It wasn't until you two stopped playing dress up that I realized what I had done to you Tommy." She hid her face in her hands as she cried, "I couldn't see a son. All I saw was a daughter in a male's body."

Suzi was stunned speechless. Before she could speak Mary continued, "Do you remember when I had to go over to London for a month and refused to take you or your sister? It wasn't London, it was Zürich and I was having the last operation done." She dropped her hands and looked down, "I never hated you, I hated what I had done to you. I loved you. I went to your graduation and watched as you walked across the stage. You almost tripped going down the stairs but I couldn't face you. I couldn't face my guilt."

She had tripped over her gown going down the steps off the stage. Had she not grabbed the rail in time she would have fallen. She threw her arms around Mary and hugged her tightly. "I don't care about the rest, you were mother to us and that is all that matters." After a moment Mary hugged her back just as hard. When finally, they broke apart, she asked, "How would you like to be made love to?"

"How did the others do it?"

"Tay lay back while I worshiped her body. Cathy and I made love as lovers. Jenny was bound and taken fully by her mistress." Suzi replied.

Mary thought a moment and smiled, "May a slave worship her mistress's body?"

"Yes, but before then...Daughter, bind her fully, block eyes ears and mouth." Suzi smiled and gave instructions as she had with the other three pain slaves on pleasure sequences. "Allow her to hear. Slave you will now experience a true orgasm. A pain slave orgasm. Daughter, give her five to seven seconds." Suzi waited and then said, "Never again will you experience pleasure like that unless you please me slave. We will play a game; you will worship my body. If I have a small orgasm, you will receive a small pain orgasm. If a large you will receive a large one. However, if you make me pass out, you will have a very good pain slave orgasm and pass out also. That is what you are working for." She got up and laid on the bed on her back, "Release her."

Between orgasms her inner companion said, "It is amazing how much better Mary is now that she is inspired." "Yes it is," Aloud Suzi asked, "How goes the project I set you on?"

"All but three of the accounts have been transferred off shore. They have bounced from country and accounts to accounts. There is one last step that a slave needs her mistress's permission to do." Mary replied without stopping.

"What about the three accounts?" Suzi said.

"Online banking were never opened for them. The first Ali, lived month to month and according to her, the account has less than five hundred in it. The other two, savings accounts were opened but I do not have access to those records."

"Who opened them and why not?"

"They were opened by Tommy and Tayna's mother when she found she was pregnant. They can only be released to the pair of twins on or after their twenty first birthdays. I did not know about them until after her death and it didn't seem important at the time." Mary paused, "I left Kari's off shore accounts alone since she seemed to have covered herself already."

"Very well slave, what step you wish to ask about?" Suzi asked.

"Mistress," Mary said stopping and sitting up. "To fully make the money disappear as you commanded, I had to have a..." she blushed and then continued, "...A close friend go pull the funds out in person. Then go to a different town and bank and open an account with it. She then let me know the account info and I transferred it to ten other banks before they transferred them to accounts that are totally secure from prying eyes. The last step concerns the close friend I spoke of."

Sitting up Suzi asked, "Who is he?"

"He is a she. Patricia and I went through our final step together. She became close and have been close ever since. Mistress, she does not know any of this but unlike me, she did not have children and a busy career to find fulfillment. Frankly her life sucks. Ireland is not as forgiving on its transsexuals as the states are. Even post op ones are scorned." Mary put her head down and whispered, "Mistress, she must disappear one way or the other for the chain to be broken. She can die here at my hand if she is not worthy of you. A slave begs to be allowed to offer Patricia to her mistress as a possible sister."

Suzi was about to say no when the voice said, "She is right mother. You can always say no later." Aloud she said, "Make it happen, but no trail to us. Present her bagged, bound and gagged." She paused and then said, "Back to work slave, you have yet to make me pass out."

Two hours of heaven later, Suzi finally passed out and a new pain slave was fully born. When she woke she looked at Mary's adoring eyes. "I am pleased with you slave. Daughter, give your sister five back to back. No orgasm sooner than ten seconds." When it was done, she stood and with Mary following behind returned downstairs.

She smiled at Kari who dropped her eyes and then asked, "Who won?"

"We did mistress," Cathy said smiling down at Tayna.

Looking down at Tayna she smiled at the dazed girl. "What was the score?"

"Ten to zero."

"She held out better then you did Jenny. You will have to just try harder next time you have a turn." She helped Tayna to her feet and said, "You may have your ten very good girl orgasms while I take Tayna down here for testing while she is not kicking."

In the basement she smiled at her twin sister. "Rest Tayna... you have been a very good girl for losing like that. Daughter, give her twenty of the pain and pleasure even if she starts to orgasm." She went and started her laptop and program before returning to the girl. "Slave there is something you must know. Something about our past." She told Tayna what Mary had confessed and then added, "I tell you this because your pain slave sister needs to reassured by her daughter that all is good between them. Understand Tayna, no one, not even you are allowed to hurt one of mine by word or action."

"Mistress I would never hurt one of my sisters," Tayna said. "That she was our father beforehand, she has always been a mother to me."

"Good," Suzi said, "Now let's begin." She went through the tests throughout the day only stopping long enough to allow the girl to rest and of course pleasure her as was a slave's duty. That she had not done so in the past struck her odd now. When they went upstairs She saw Kari kneeling by the staircase and smiled. Turning to the others she said, "Lets see... Alie how about you try tonight? Then tomorrow you can rest while I test Darla." She looked at Mary "Did you set everything up?"

"Yes mistress," Mary replied.

"How long?"

"Day after tomorrow," Mary replied.

"Good girl," She replied. Looking at the others she said, 'You may be getting a new sister but I want to meet her first so don't get your hopes up yet." She turned and went up the stairs with Kari following. This time she returned to her bedroom and closed the door behind them. Kari reminded her of a frightened rabbit facing a snake. "Why do you fear me Kari?" she asked going over and kneeling before the girl who was kneeling with a lowered head. "You saved my life not once but twice now."

"It is not you I fear; it is the unknown." Kari said not looking up. "I see my sisters return from a night alone and while they look and sound as before, they are different."

"Different how? Different because they finally gave up their silly secrets and submitted fully to their mistress? I would like to see as you do so tell me please."

"I guess because they are more open with how they are feeling. Their sexuality and desires for pleasure. I can't quite put it into words but there is a difference there." Kari said softly. She raised her head and looked into her sister's eyes and saw that Suzi too had changed. She was more in control and at ease with it. "Will you walk me down the path mistress? I wish to follow my sisters."

"You will Kari, make no mistake about that. But wither the path is an easy one or hard is up to you. Which will it be?" Suzi paused and then rested her hand on Kari's leg, "Open the door and let me in slave."

"Mistress you know I did outside work for cash. Most of it was not because I wanted to help someone. It was because..." Kari paused a long moment. "Because I did so people could disappear." She paused again and raised her eyes to meet Suzi's, "I was paid to sometimes make sure the person really disappeared."

"So you hid some and killed the others for money. How many did you kill Kari?"

"I..." She dropped her head and said softly, "Six mistress." She was going to explain that if she hadn't then she would have been killed instead.

"Why did you save me? I'm sure those you work for would have paid to get their hands on the rest of your slave sisters. You could have retired on their sell alone." Suzi asked.

"I wondered that even as we worked to save you mistress. I realized that you made my life complete. It wasn't money I wanted. It was to belong, loved and yes controlled by you. I had to save you no matter the cost. I love you more than anything or anyone." Kari said softly.

"Daughter?"

"That was the last mother. My sister is ready to become like the others." Kari's voice answered. "We remaining three have received the changes and commands you made to our other sisters. I only wait your permission to implement them." The woman looked surprised as she spoke.

"Then do so... five to seven seconds." Suzi commanded. "Feel what a true slave orgasm is... cum now."

Kari didn't know what to expect but it was not excruciating pain. It felt as if she were on fire just like Tayna had been. But then a wave of pleasure grew and the pain and pleasure mix forced her into an orgasm that she had never dreamed existed. Had she not been gagged should have screamed in a pain and pleasure mix. It went on for what seemed like forever and faded slowly. Her inner sister said once she had calmed, "That was only five seconds sister."

She waited until Kari's eyes cleared and said, "By morning, you will be fully as the others, a pain slave." Standing she walked to the bed and laid on her back. As the slave joined her she said, "Now you may worship and feed me. With each orgasm I have, you will have the same length and intensity. However, yours will be filled with painful pleasure."

By the morning, Kari was a pain slave just like her true slave sisters. In addition, Suzi was well sated ready to push her slaves to their limits. Instead she had a simple bondage test. "Score?" She asked walking into the living room.

"None for Alie fourteen for us," Darla said smiling.

"Good girls. Darla once you finish up here join me below. Cum now!" Suzi laughed and headed below. Alone she said, "Daughter, I am not sure I like how I am turning out. Where is the love and compassion?" "Mother, you commanded me not to interfere. You knew there would be changes in you." "I know that but I ask again where is the love and compassion and how do I keep it? I didn't make love to Mary or Kari, slaves worshiped their mistress who used them for her own pleasure and rewarded them. Don't you see? No love..." Suzi

She closed her eyes and said "I look at them and don't see the women I loved. I see slaves to torment and use. That's not me..." She heard a noise and opened her eyes, "Darla I need time to work something out. We'll do the test tomorrow."

"Okay sister..." She paused and then asked, "Would you like to talk about it Suzi? Sometimes it helps to talk to your sister about what is troubling you."

She sighed and nodded, "You're right sister." Suzi walked over to stand in front of Darla, together they knelt down. "With each night alone with one of your sisters, I find out about their inner secrets. By morning I feel more dominate and standoffish towards you all. Sister... I'm losing myself in the mistress personality. All she believes is in her own pleasure. There is no love, no compassion for the needs of her slaves. I hate her. I hate what I am becoming."

"Then stop..." Darla said.

"It is easy to say stop but how? How can I stop?"

"Mother, my sister does not know the answer," Darla's voice said. "She is hurt because can't help her sister and mistress." The voice paused, "The only way we, your other daughters have as a solution is for the mistress to become their mother. A mother leads with compassion and love, not pain worship."

"She needs to be strong sister. Mother needs to control her slaves without compassion for them. They are just shells serving her needs." Suzi's voice said in reply. "You shit! You're talking about the women I love." She raged in her mind. Aloud she said, "Daughter, prepare an injection. Ten cc's should work given IM."