Twins in Mind and Body 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took longer but finally Tayna screamed into Alie's flower as she orgasmed and then went limp. Suzi said, "It looks like our Tayna can't hold her orgasms without passing out. Oh well, roll her off to the side." She paused once more and then said, "Then there is a slave pleasuring her sister for mistress. Bunny, if you can make Alie cum five times in five minutes you can have a good slave orgasm."

Almost before she finished speaking Bunny was using both her fingers and mouth on Alie's flower. Without a watch she could only guess at the time it took for the girl to orgasm but once she started, Bunny didn't let her calm down but kept her flowing from one to the next. Fifteen minutes more or less went by before Suzi stopped Bunny and then only because Alie stopped moving. "You may cum for me Bunny!" she commanded.

Bunny screamed in pleasure and fell to the floor as she twitched and thrashed around. Finally, she lay still and then said softly, "A girl thanks her mistress."

"A girl deserved it." Suzi replied. She stood and walked over to Alie who smiled dreamily up at her. Bending down she whispered, "Daughter, you and Alie are to join and become one. As the pain and pleasure grow, so will the joining. Only when I allow you orgasm will you become one person. You will answer to Alie and be my daughter and devoted slave." Standing she looked down at the girl and said, begin now." She looked at the others watching them and said, "Each of you is of duel nature. Watch as your sister, becomes one with my daughter." She walked around the table and bent down to lick and kiss Alie's flower. Her tongue flicked acorss the woman's clit and then her teeth took it in and she bit down hard. She ignored the screams but then stopped long enough to say, "Gag yourself Alie." Instantly the woman was muffled and she returned to bite and chew on her cunny.

Suckling on her clit, Suzi's fingers reached up to pull and pinch Alie's labia. Again she continued driving the girl through use of painful pleasure before lifting up. She stared down at Alie and commanded, "Cum slave!" She watched as the woman's back arched as if she were being electrocuted and then went limp. Turning to the others she said, "Before you, you will find Alie both a changed woman and a true creature who lives for pleasure. Her whole world is centered on pleasure. It is not just painful pleasure that only I, her mistress, can give her." She saw Alie looking up at her with blind worship in her eyes and said, "Alie, what do you desire most of all?"

"Serving you mistress," Alie said softly. "May a girl speak to her sisters?"

"Not yet, first I want you to go ravish Darla for me." Suzi giggled as Alie launched herself off the table and tackled Darla out of her chair. In a matter of moments Darla was mewing in pleasure. Looking at the others who were watching with wonder in their eyes she said, "Alie is making love to Darla not for any direct reward. She is doing so because I commanded it." She paused and watched as Darla orgasmed and Alie didn't slow down. After a few more minutes, she commanded, "That's enough slave." Obediently Alie got up and rushed over to kneel beside her. "You may speak to your sisters now."

Alie paused to find the right words. "Sisters, once there were two of us in me. Now we have become one without losing Alie or her companion. That was what I wanted to say to you before. Now," she stopped and looked up at her mistress, "I live to serve. Serving mistress's every command fills me with endorphins the likes of which not one of you can imagine."

"Bunny..." Suzi said. "You look ready." She walked over to where the girl sat with rapt attention and hunger in her eyes. Bending down she whispered the same directions she had given Alie to her and then said loud enough for all to hear, "You may begin." She looked to Alie and said, "Since you did a good job you may help Bunny cross over."

"Oh thank you mistress!" Alie exclaimed. She rushed over to where Bunny was and began making love to her. Unlike the way she had with Darla, this time she was tender and slow. In the end though, Bunny began making love to her also in the same slow tender manner.

Finally, she orgasmed and stopped as did Alie. Together with Alie she crawled over and looked up at her mistress with wonder in her eyes. "A girl lives only to serve."

Suzi looked down at them for a long moment and then smiled. She walked over to Darla and gave her the same instructions and then to Tayna. In both cases she let them begin before allowing Bunny and Alie to bring them over the rest of the way. All too soon there were four girls kneeling at her feet waiting on her commands.

"Darla you once told me you wished someone was here with us. Take Alie and Bunny and retrieve her. Make sure the back trail is covered and she is well bound before returning with her. If the male is there, deal with him harshly." Suzi paused and then added, "Do not get caught. Go now." She watched the three get up and leave.

As Darla started to go she turned back and said, "A girl is grateful for mistress allowing her mother to join."

"You are welcome slave. However once here, she will be nothing more than a sister slave to you." Suzi replied.

"A girl understands her mistress." Darla replied and hurried off to join the others.

Suzi turned her attention down to look at Tayna kneeling silently. "I expect you to keep your sharp wit about you slave. Your little one liners bring a smile to my lips and mind."

"As you command, it shall be done mistress." Tayna replied. "May a girl speak?"

"Of course,"

"Is it chance that you left me behind with Jenny to handle? We all know what a handful she is."

"No chance at all. I want you to ravish Jenny but don't let her orgasm." Suzi smiled at Jenny, "Unlike the others, I will wait until you beg."

As Tayna began making love to her Jenny whimpered and said, "Please mistress... we need to be complete."

"You will be..." She gave the same instructions as the others before adding, "Only once I allow you to cum will you be just like your sisters." Sitting down she watched as Tayna drove Jenny insane with need time and time again. Finally hearing someone up front, she commanded, "Jenny cum now and become complete." She paused and then added, "Tayna, once you have licked your sister clean, both you and Jenny join me in the living room."

Going out Suzi found Mary, Kari and Cathy guiding a bound and hooded woman inside. She waited until Cathy went and got a chair and with Mary's help bound the woman tightly to the chair before approaching them. She gestured for them to follow her into the living room and said, "It is time for you and my daughters to become one person." She instructed her daughters in the procedure and looked at the pair who were just entering. "Jenny, you help Kari become while Tayna helps Cathy," she commanded. She smiled at Mary and added, "Then Cathy, you and Kari help Mary finish up."

Not looking back, she walked to the bound woman and straddling her legs, sat on her lap. Removing the hood, she looked into the long blond haired woman's eyes a long moment as her phenomes filled the air. "We both know why you are here and what you want. However, I want to hear you say it."

"Mary said you can make me complete and welcome here." Ingrid said softly.

"Yes to both cases. However, it takes complete submission on your part." Suzi said. She paused and then added, "But that's why you really came. To find a home, loving sisters and a mistress who will make you happy."

"Yes...mistress," the woman said softly with lowered eyes.

"Then let us begin... Do you give me your body to mold and change as I wish? To make you a woman in all ways? Say it out Ingrid."

"My body is yours mistress to do as you please. To make me into a complete woman in all ways so that I may serve your every wish." Ingrid said looking into Suzi's eyes.

"Do you give me your heart and soul. So that you may love in all ways and worship me?"

"I give you my heart and soul mistress. I love and worship you." She realized that as she said the words they were true. She was madly in love with the beautiful woman straddling her.

"Do you give me your mind so that I can mold you into the prefect slave and lover."

"My mind is yours mistress. Please change me so that I can better serve you."

"I accept you as my slave in all ways Ingrid. "Have faith in me is your first command." Suzi said. She bent forward and kissed the woman hard her tongue broke off and wiggled its way down Ingrid's throat. Instead of fighting it the woman hungrily swallowed it. As my daughter transforms you, you will feel your need for an orgasm grow. Only when you have erased the hurt from your past will you orgasm and be complete. My daughter, your companion for this part will guide and help you."

She watched as the woman's body became that of her sisters. Only her face and long blond hair remained the same. Long before her new slave orgasmed, the others came out and knelt behind her unspeaking. Finally, Ingrid orgasmed and looked at her with wonder in her eyes. Before the woman could say anything, Suzi said, "Each person has hidden doors. Those things which we keep from others or from your mistress. Open the doors and tell me what you held back in your submission."

She opened her mouth to deny anything hidden when Ingrid heard a voice in her mind. "Tell your mistress or I will. You cannot hold anything back. It is not allowed." "But if I do she will kill me," she said silently to her other self. When there was no reply she said aloud, "I planned to take your formula and sell it."

Suzi heard a gasp from behind her but did not turn. "Say the rest of it Ingrid."

"That was all," the woman replied not meeting her eyes.

"Daughter, isolate her and introduce her to pain without pleasure." Suzi commanded. After a moment she said, "Let her hear my voice. She paused once more and said, "Slave, I can tell you wanted more than my daughter. You wanted my slaves. You planned on killing me and taking them." Standing she looked down at her, "Daughter burn out every single dominate thought, every rebellion, leave only a pure submissive. Return her to the hell that is my enraging fire and total isolation." Suzi turned and looked down at Cathy and then Mary.

Both looked as if they wished to speak but kept silent. Instead after searching both their faces Suzi nodded. "Had you guessed her plans she would have had an accident on the way here."

"Yes mistress," Cathy replied.

"I had no idea mistress. Please punish your bad girl so she can be purged of her horrible crime." Mary said with wet eyes.

"You are not bad Mary. You are a good girl just like your sisters. However, with that said, let me add that you, all of you are too trusting now. I would rather dig up the basement to bury someone that you killed to protect me and your sisters than to allow harm to come to anyone. When the others return with their captive, I will discuss your standing rules to handle outsiders." Suzi paused, "But for now, it is my turn to see how well you four can pleasure another." She walked into the living room, laid down on the carpet and said, "Pleasure me."

They were still at it when the others returned with Pam in tow. "That's enough for now," Suzi managed to gasp out. She had lost count at the amount of orgasms she had at their loving hands and mouths. Looking at the three slaves holding the bound woman she asked, "Any problems?"

"No mistress, Darla replied. "At first she was shocked but quickly agreed to come once she knew a loving mistress awaited her."

Getting up Suzi walked to the woman who was blindfolded and lightly bound. She said, "Pam, do you remember me?"

"Yes," Pam said turning her head to about where the voice came from.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out between that asshole and you despite your plan to win him back." Suzi said softly. She reached up and removed the woman's blindfold and untie her. "You are here now because I wish to make one of my slaves happy and offer you a chance to find love and joy. You can refuse and leave if that is your wish."

"I...I don't know." Pam replied. She looked around and focused on the beautiful woman standing before her. She caught sight of her daughter kneeling behind the woman nodding towards her and suddenly said, "Yes... I want to stay please."

"That is what Darla wants," Suzi said not turning to look at her. "What is it you wish Pam?"

"I want to be loved," Pam said dropping her eyes.

"To be loved you have to love yourself and then love others." Suzi replied. "Rather than me telling you what is offered here for you. Why don't you talk with the others? If after you talk and experience what true pleasure at the hands of one who loves another, you find want to leave you will be free to go." She gestured towards the kneeling girls and added, "Please show and tell Pam what life is like for you here."

She smiled as Kari stood and took Pam's hand and led her to the others. Her smile faded as she turned to deal with Ingrid. "Daughter... Report status."

"Mother, the only way to completely make her submissive is to destroy her past and personality. Even with the fires consuming her, I cannot break through the barriers."

"Allow her to see and hear my voice." Suzi paused and then said, "Ingrid, you have two choices. Drop your barriers and allow my daughter to wipe all dominate thoughts from your mind or death." She waited but the woman kept her eyes defiantly on hers. "Let's see how you like this. Daughter stop all heart action and breathing. If the walls do not come down, destroy her mind completely and consume what you need for transference to another body."

"Mother the walls have fallen and she is begging for her life as your slave."

"If she fights in anyway or holds anything back, kill her. For now allow her heart to beat and lungs to breathe normally. In addition, with each submission she gives, show her the pleasure in her pain. Only when she has rid herself of all dominate or bad girl thoughts and actions, will she truly feel pleasure that is being my slave."

Ingrid's eyes lowered and raised and blinked once slowly.

Suzi stood over her with her arms crossed and watched her. When the woman's eyes rolled up she smiled. Finally, after a few minutes her head fell forward.

"Her mind is clear."

"Daughter, You and she will join and become one person. You are the dominate personality and will block every non submissive thought or action on her part. Become one now." Suzi commanded.

"It is done mother." Ingrid said looking up at her.

"There is one last step for you to take. Your complete submission. You will become a slave to pleasure and my commands." Suzi paused and completed the instructions before stopping. She went to the living room and commanded. "Mary come here." She pointed to Ingrid and commanded, "Pleasure your sister and bring her the rest of the way over into complete submission."

As you command mistress," Mary said. She went over to Ingrid and knelt before her. She smiled for a moment and then began making love to her slowly.

"Only when your submission is complete Ingrid will you orgasm." Suzi commanded. A moment later the woman threw back her head and mewed loudly as her his bucked and thrust against Mary's face and hands.

A moment later Mary sat back with a smile and Ingrid looked up at her mistress, "I live to serve. Command me mistress and it will be done."

"The greatest pleasure you can ever feel; much more than the painful pleasure you have felt is following a command." Suzi said looking down at her. "Come with me the both of you." She walked back into the living room with them following. She pointed over to the others and waited until they knelt before saying, "Pam, have you decided what you want?"

"I would like to stay if you would allow it mistress," Pam said looking up at Suzi.

"I'm sure my girls have said all the good things about being mine. However, there is a price they pay that I doubt they said." Suzi said simply. "They gave up their own free will to start. Thinking good thoughts fills their minds with pleasure. While thinking bad thoughts brings intense pain. Acting out on those thoughts will bring punishment. For example..." she paused and looked at Ingrid, "Say Ingrid here wanted to hurt me and make herself mistress. What would your punishment be Ingrid?"

"Death mistress." Ingrid said. She dropped her eyes and added, "As your girl found out the hard way."

Pam gasped in shock. She quickly realized that she was the only one who reacted this way. "Why? What happened?" she blurted out.

"May a slave speak mistress?" Ingrid asked softly not looking up.

"Yes Ingrid."

Ingrid looked up, "A girl thanks her mistress." She looked at Pam, "All my life I had been shit on. I was at first a female in a male's body and thought by having a sex change operation everything would be better. But even then, I was treated like dirt and the only way to make ends meet was to be a prostitute. I had a friend here in the states who was like a sister to me. She kept going on about her son who was like us and was a woman inside. It seemed he had come up with a way to make himself female in all ways and that she had submitted to him. That last part threw me but I saw a golden opportunity. I could join them and take control from a child. I would have a family, slaves who adored me, and finally I would be happy."

She paused and looked up at her mistress, "Instead of a child I found mistress here. At the first sight I knew I was lost and had to hold myself back and run at the first chance. She didn't allow that and I paid the price."

"No Ingrid, if you hadn't tried to keep those bad girl thoughts and ideas, you would never had found out the price." Suzi replied. She looked at Pam, "Each girl here with you had secrets they held back from everyone. A slave can't have anything hidden from her sisters or her mistress."

"I see that now mistress." Ingrid said. She looked back at Pam and said, "If I had known that I would be as happy and at peace as I am now, I would have given up all those ideas and thoughts in a heartbeat."

"Mistress said to death. But you are alive. Did she threaten you?" Pam asked.

"Oh no, she commanded me and then when I refused, she made my heart and lungs stop working. All this by a simple command." Ingrid replied. "Pam, if you decide to leave, as I guess you are given the choice to, you would be a fool." She looked at her sisters and then up to her mistress, "I have found a home filled with love. Who could ask for anything more out of life."

Pam looked up and said, "I would like to stay mistress."

"Very well." Suzi said. She walked Pam through the submission process and then kissed her deeply with a part of her tongue dispatching and wiggling into the woman's throat. While Pam struggled a bit she soon calmed and knelt unmoving. It took a few minutes before the change began and her body turned into a mirror image of the other slaves. Only then did Suzi say, "Pam, it is time to open the hidden doors in your mind."

"My mind is open to your command mistress." Pam said looking up at her in wonder. "I was at a swingers club with my girlfriend when I met Tom. I was careful not to have unprotected sex but was I drunk and he got me pregnant. The only way I could get him to marry me was for me to agree to stay home and do anything he wanted with who he wanted." She looked down, "When I aged and Darla got to the point where she noticed he went in search of younger prey often telling me in great detail of his conquests."

"I'm sorry Pam," Suzi said with barley controlled anger. Mentally she added to herself, "No one hurts one of mine and gets away with it." Crouched down and hugged Pam tightly. Then she whispered the instructions to her daughter and began her in the process of becoming one with Pam and a pure submissive. Sitting up she looked at Ingrid, "Please pleasure your sister and bring her over the rest of the way."