All Comments on 'Twisted Family'

by stilwaters

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 11 years ago
A sequel chapter . . .

or two or three are certainly due, and soon hopefully. This was well written and seemingly well thought out in it's presentation. An excellent job of writing. Don't keep your readers waiting long, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for additional chapters Awesome!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

oh hell yes, sister conflict, one a slut and an aunt no less humm. Nephews big dick seems addictive to the slut in the aunt . When and how does momma get in on the action. good read thanks

floaturboatfloaturboatover 11 years ago
NIce

A 5 star start. Looking forward to see how twisted things get after this teaser of an intro. There many possibilities can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for this hopefully first of many parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but

Just don't understand why you would stop there? Whatever, good story regardless.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I wonder if Cindy is as big of a slut as her sister Ann.

A nice twist at the end, and all we have to know now is how Ann and Troy are going to talk Cindy into fucking her son.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too slow

I figured in 3 pages he would be nailing his mom.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
tease!

when's ge gonna fuck his mommy??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
c'mon, what does it take to get...

the boy's prick up his mother's cunt? A vote of the Security Council?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Enjoyed the logical plot development. As an avider of incestuous love stories and a romantic, I like plot and character development. The sex, regardless with who, is more more of a side bar. As the story develops, sex becomes more important. Since the son is beyond the age of consent, he hasthe right to have sex with whomever he wants. Based on the questions/conversation Tom, Ann and Troy had in the hot tub, it is obvious neither his father nor Cindy took the time to have sexual conversations with Troy. For Cindy to get so upset whith her sister teaching Troy about sex, he could have had a much worse teacher. One who did not care about his emotional or psychological well being. Someone who did not care about his ego, id, self-awareness, and/or self-assurance. His mother, being a nurse, should have know better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous