Twisted Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now what?" Cindy said looking towards her sister.

"I don't know, I can stay away from both of you if that's what you want. I just wanted to talk with you before you blew up at Troy, he doesn't need that."

"I know, and I'm sorry for some of the things I said yesterday. I just kind of freaked out."

"No I deserved that, just please don't blow up on Troy like that. I seriously don't think this is messing with his head, especially after the other night. But if he thinks you think less of him because of this that could mess with his head."

"Your right, I can understand that, thanks."

"So are you and I okay?" Ann asked nervously.

"I'm just going to need some time Ann." Tears started to stream down Cindy's cheeks. "I don't want to lose you sis."

Both stood hugging each other, sobbing into one another's shoulder. Cindy hoped they could overcome this, and once again be a happy family.

They spent the next hour talking and trying to let the effects of the wine wear off. Both decided it would be better to call Ann a cab for the ride home than to chance it. Cindy stood at the door waving goodbye to her sister as the yellow car drove off, she hoped it wouldn't be for the last time. Ann had agreed not to see Troy for a while, at least until Cindy felt that he had come to terms with his mom finding out he had slept with her sister.

Cindy waited for a couple hours after texting Troy to come home but he had never showed. It hit her after he didn't come back that maybe he had seen Ann's car in the drive and decided it might be a good idea to stay away, not wanting to face both of them together. Cindy sent another text and got a response from Troy that he would be home in about a half an hour.

She could feel her nerves returning now, she had faced her sister but really had no idea where to start with Troy. She began to feel the effects of the wine from earlier and laid down onto the couch waiting for Troy to come home. She was just dosing off when she heard Troy open the door.

"Hi baby." Cindy said squinting towards Troy.

"Hi."

Troy hesitated a second then walked over to her. Kneeling down beside her he wiped the tear from her cheek. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean for you to get hurt by this."

"I'll be okay honey, just a lot to take in I guess. I'm not mad at you, really I'm not, just more confused I guess."

Troy leaned down hugging her tight. "I'm so sorry I would never do anything to hurt you mom, I hope you know that."

Cindy started sobbing again as she squeezed her arms around Troy, she felt him begin to sit up and she wrapped her arms tighter around him not wanting to let go. "Mom its ok, don't be so upset about this."

"I almost lost my sister today Troy, I can't stand the thought of this affecting you and I in any way."

Troy pulled up and wiped the tears from her eyes again. "Mom you're never going to lose me, like it or not you're stuck with your twisted son."

"Troy you can't think like that, don't beat yourself up about this it wasn't your fault."

"It takes two to tango mom, I'm a big boy I knew what I was doing." Troy cracked a smile as he looked down.

"Troy please promise me you will stop seeing your aunt, what would happen if you uncle found out about this."

"I know, I will, I just don't want this to come between you two."

"I think we will be okay, we got off to a rocky start today but had a good talk after."

"That's good to hear, she was pretty upset when she came over this morning. I'm glad you two talked."

"Me too I think." Cindy leaned up and kissed her son on the forehead. "I love you Troy"

"Love you too mom." Troy's hand slipped over her back and he pulled her to a sitting position. "I'm starving how about some dinner!"

Cindy kind of laughed as she followed her son out into the kitchen. They spent the next two hours talking, mostly about Ann, but Troy kept trying to steer the conversation away from her. While she understood his embarrassment about the subject she just wanted to be sure he could come to her with anything that was bothering him.

Cindy felt better after they had talked, but she was still leery that Troy wasn't fully realizing what Ann and him had done. Even more so they ramifications if anyone else ever found out about it. She bent down and gave him a kiss on the top of his head as she pulled the last of the dishes from the table.

"So you have any plans tonight?" Cindy asked as she placed the last of the plates into the dishwasher.

"I'm not sure, Jen wanted me to come over and watch a movie, and then Mile's and I were going to hang out. I can stay here if you want."

"No that's okay, been a long day for me and I think I will be hitting the bed early tonight."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, go have some fun, get your mind off of today. Maybe if you get back before I go to bed we can talk again if you want."

Troy stood up and gave her a big hug. "Okay I'm going to hit the shower real quick, I will stay here with you if you change your mind."

"Go shower sweetie, I'll be fine."

Cindy smiled as she watched her son go up the stairs. She took a deep breath feeling better now. She knew things would probably take a long time to get back to normal but she now had hope at least that it was possible. She picked up her phone and typed a text to Ann. "I love you." She smiled as her phone vibrated in her hand. It was a text from Ann. "I love you too."

Pulling into the drive Troy put his car and park and stared forward. The talk with his mother had been awkward to say the least, and he was starting to regret some of his recent decisions. She had been through a lot these last couple of years and he hoped that he hadn't pushed her over the edge with this recent discovery. He had wanted to talk to her more openly about what had happened with his aunt, but had to make sure that he wasn't going to do more damage first.

Closing the door behind him he walked toward the house, just wanting to clear his head a little tonight. The outside light came on as he stepped onto the porch and before he could knock the front door swung open. "Well hi there!" Troy said, smiling.

"Hi, miss me?"

Troy slid his arms around her petite frame; he loved how she felt in his arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, Troy's hands sliding down over her perfect ass. A soft moan escaped her lips and her hand slid down over his hardening cock. Troy watched as she knelt in front of him, slowly undoing his jeans.

"In a hurry?" Troy asked looking down as his cock was freed from his jeans.

"Just a little ornery tonight I guess."

"Ornery is good!" Troy let out a soft moan as he felt her tiny hand slide around his cock, her tongue teasing his mushrooming head. "Bad day?" Troy asked.

"Quit talking."

Troy smiled as he looked down, her dark brown eyes staring back at him with a devilish look. "Sorry just curious how your day was."

"Curious how my day was huh." Tightening her grip around Troy's cock, she slid her hand slowly forward as she looked up. "I spent my day trying to explain to my sister why I was fucking her son. That's how my day was." Ann let out a deep moan as she looked into Troy's eyes her open mouth sliding over his cock.

To be continued...