All Comments on 'Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 02'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good job

Great start but don't go too fast. lets hear how the baby sitter knows Ms S. Why did she confide in her and let her in on the blackmail. Is Clare a lesbian or just enjoy being in charge. I like the way you write but longer chapters and more character development would be my suggestion. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fun to read

this has the potential to a regular installment read. very good

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 6 years ago
Great story, but slow down

As anonymous said, develop the characters a little more. A little backstory into each would be nice. How did they interact in Brenda's classroom? Was the student innocent that makes her serving them to feel more perverted and shameful? Was there conflict that makes it more humiliating? How does the interaction with Mrs S take place for each? That development can really help embellish the humiliation and sense of degradation she feels. Remembering how innocent these students look the first day of class with her ... 15, 16 year olds ... and now she's getting turned on from being sexual with them. How perverted and disgraceful can she be? She's a teacher and these are her children - it's almost like incest. So what does it say that she's getting wildly turned on? What kind of monster is she? Why, in the tempest of humiliation and disgust, is she anticipating her next forced submission? Why does she get wet from thinking about it? "What's wrong with her?", she thinks, as her fingers slide down to below her waist.

Also be careful in how far you spread knowledge of our new slut. No way that a dozen high school students (especially boys) fuck her and word doesn't spread around about it. "Lil bro, you have Mrs E now? heh ... Yeah, she's hot. She's also a slut. I bet if you are assertive with her and imply you know about her 'secret', she'll do whatever you tell her to do. If she scoffs or resists, just ask her if she enjoyed the senior picnic."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

But please. Speed it up. Get to the sex quicker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.