All Comments on 'Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 06'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
This series made no sense.

People rarely keep secrets and as the song goes: "Two can keep a secret/ if one of them is dead." So with that in mind, how soon before this "hot teacher" is arrested, fired and subsequently sent to prison and put in the debilitating sex offender registry? Let's hear how hot she is as she is forced to sleep under a bridge in some god forsaken part of town because she isn't allowed within 1000 feet of a school, park or other location where children are.

I get this is a story; but stories that ignore reality to maintain its momentum are no better than a Bugs Bunny cartoon and I outgrew those years ago.

I want a story where there are consequences, good and bad, that change the lives of its characters. A story that doesn't have a happy ending for its own sake but because your characters made the choices necessary to have that ending. Because as it stands, there is no logical reason for police not to have been notified considering video footage exists of her breaking a fuck ton of laws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Very much enjoyed this read. Brenda is so ready to totally submit and could get in to all sorts of adventures. Would be happy to read more chapters. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.