All Comments on 'Two Birds with One Stone'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Enjoyed it, but the wife needed far harsher payback.

That deceitful bitch deliberately tricked him into raising her lover's bastard, stole 20 years of his life and probably prevented him from having kids of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Must agree with "Powersworder"

Excellent story with only "Traci" not having full retribution unleashed on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Great description of a psychopath, can't wait to see where you take him next. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a wondering..

the percentage of work wife/husband out there. This has had me a wondering because I may be a party to this situation... Been working of some back ground facts and leads... 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Now I understand your low scores,

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
One of the things that makes first person story telling

difficult is that the person telling the story must be honest with himself and with the reader. " I have to admit to being surprised that Jacques had a heart attack." is an untrue statement. It was planned and expected. "I was stunned into silence as the three of us hugged in the hallway" is another untruth. He might have been nervous, or worried he'd be caught, but he planned the heart attack, so there was no reason to be stunned. You not only withheld knowledge, which can be done if well executed, but your story teller lied to the reader in order to make the ending a surprise. That is why first person is difficult.

The rest of the story could be real, but was unsatisfying. He did as well as he could by getting some money and killing the prick that cuckolded him, but the attitudes of the wife and daughter left a bad taste that remained through to the end. This is a bit like RG's story where the wife loved another damn Frenchman. His French wife was fine with it but the kids were alienated. They all felt he should accept it. That is the part that is never fully explained in these stories. How can you shit on a guy for 20 years and think he'll accept it when he finds out?. That makes no sense, even in fiction.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
This story is good but has a weak point...

This story is good but has a weak point: The widow approved, helped, guided the cheating wife through her pregnancy, her daughter was half-sister with the cheater's daughter, and then suddenly she blames the cheater for having to pay 1 million, knowing the cheated husband did want take no prisioners? The natural ending would be both women and both daughters living together after the selling. It would be even the daughters that would instigate this ending...As a joke they could open a new business: a brothel...3*

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
Fun, well-written, and satisfying

Everything I want from a LW story. You even kept up the dramatic tension and the twist was very nice. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE FAIRY TALE CONTINUES

except you should have tossed more stones, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
A very French situation

At the funeral for Francois Mitterrand, both his wife and long time mistress attended, side by side. Such things are common enough with powerful men in France, and Chel would have not only understood but been prepared by her upbringing to accept.

And Cockcrazitol? Guffaws!

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
A Sad Waste Of 20 Years

And I agree with others that "there should be consequences" not only for Traci, but also for the ungrateful spawn who rejects her Daddy to be loyal to her deceased sperm donor.

And only in LW stories do women have off-the-charts libidos that need drug therapy to control them.... HA! ;-)

Thanks for dropping another story into the bubbling cauldron of Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Overrated

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
5*

Was not enjoying this one until the mention of Cockcrazitol!

Loved that you picked that up from the comments section and ran with it.

I would have liked the story that used it to be a little more focused on cock craziness but it was simply a good laugh to see you utilize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two stories

Lots of plot line problems in here,

1. It is two separate stories. The first was going pretty well: the clueless husband who doesn't even know what "cuck" means, finds out about his wife's affair after her lover dies. That could have proceeded to an interesting finish. But then, the second story came in, reversing much of what we learned in the first story. That was the biggest fault line.

2. The wife's perspective: did she love her husband or not? She showed no remorse whatever. So why did she want to stay married to him? And after insisting no divorce, she did nothing to stop it. No insistence on counseling; no working on the daughter.

3. Wife's motivation for telling the daughter? WHY would she have done that?

4. Daughter's motivation? Totally uncovered. IF he was such a good father and soccer coach, why did she reject him so easily?

5. The second story (he knew about her adultery and poisoned her lover) was much too contrived. It was nothing more than a dumb revenge.

"cockcrazitol" says it all. So we are to imagine he learned of her betrayal and said nothing to her, continued to live with her, showed no signs of upset? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

LOL, "Took Traci and me home?" - If you took Traci home, it would be hard to do without taking yourself as well!

"I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am for hurting you," - That's bullshit! If she was so sorry she wouldn't have done it! She CERTAINLY would have aborted the bastard child! How is it that they never had a child of their own?

Interesting that Jacques had to be honest with Chel, but Traci wasn't honest with him. Why didn't Jacques and Chel INSIST that she tell him, or the affair was over?

Mayonne has a small division for divorce work? Don't you mean the lawyer who represents Mayonne?

"Did I ever slight you in any way?" - Um, having your lover's child and NOT his?

"He was man enough to see that." - Ooh, he was man enough to share his LOVER with her husband! Wow! I notice he wasn't sharing HIS wife!

Am I mistaken, or was she ALREADY Jacques' lover when they got married?

I can accept the cheat because the narrator owned up to it!

He'd only have to split the money if Traci knew about it, LOL!

I guess Traci wasn't all that vital to Softel after all, if she could be fired so easily.

I wouldn't even have tried with Allison after that first rejection. Frankly, knowing that she knew for four years and never told me would have ME shutting HER out!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 6 years ago
Mixed response

Overall, I liked it until the "Rest of the story". He killed Jacques. OK. But he didn't do it like a man, he did it like a woman, with poison. No one knows he did it. It's a wimp's revenge. It's kind of funny, but many BTB stories kill off the lover and it often doesn't bother me. Of course many of the lovers are arrogant "bulls" who deserve it. Jacques was not much of a character, only a cardboard cutout of one. It's hard to think he "deserved it" because he isn't developed enough to really dislike him. Besides, as others say, he and his wife are French. It's normal for them.

Some guys get a "behind the scenes" revenge but they make sure that their wife KNOWS they did it although they could never prove it. That is more satisfying and manly.

In addition, by knowing ahead of time about Traci's love affair it transforms him from a victim who has to somewhat play the cards he was dealt, into an active participant, responsible for leading the story. He made a good victim. He didn't roll over or whine. He makes a far less effective protagonist. His plans are feeble. His passion is damped into secret plotting. Ho hum. Given his foreknowledge, I expected him to make bold strokes. The only bold step was killing the cardboard character of Jacques.

Traci is the one who betrayed him. Her character is developed enough to make us really dislike her. What happens to her? She gets a divorce. Yeah, she loses her job but gets a million bucks. The bitch really didn't get burned; maybe sunburned. The kid is an ass and nothing happens to her.

I wanted more from Rick.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Daughter's motivation

The behavior of the daughter makes sense to me.

Girls learn how to behave from their mothers. If the mother viewed him as a paycheck on legs, there to support them in a comfortable life, but not important enough to her to be let into the circle of those who *really* knew her... well, that's what she's going to teach the daughter, whether deliberately or not.

The daughter is also going to pick up on the (at least implicit) disrespect for the husband for both being not enough to satisfy the wife and not bright enough to see what's going on. No one wants to be the villain in their own story, so if there is anything wrong with the situation, obviously it must be the husband's fault.

We're actually told that outright--"Somewhere along the line she decided I was the asshole in this play, and she was going to make me pay." Which makes perfect sense: The daughter knows how fucked up this is; she knows this isn't how things are supposed to go, and, obviously, she needs to blame *someone*. ...and the wife had the ability to determine how and when to drop the bomb, could give her opinion as to the pros and cons of whose side the daughter should pick (and could introduce her to her "real" family, who could similarly be prepared), and could be sensitive in how she treated the daughter while she was wrestling with that bombshell, all while the hapless father didn't even know there was a contest going on for his daughter's heart.

That's even before you add in that the daughter basically gets to choose (a) a complete family, in which she gets a mother, sister and father, along with a secondary mother figure, who are all living happy and satisfied lives, and (b) solitude with a clueless fuck of a father, who's too dumb to even realize what a miserable existence he has, and is so preoccupied with other parts of his life that he doesn't realize that his entire family has a family of their own that excludes him, *and* she can't be sure wouldn't completely reject her and resent her anyway, even if she sided with him, because she's not his "real" daughter.

That he went to her soccer games as a kid only gets you so far.

This is why I fundamentally don't get a LW trope, where the cheated-on husband nobly makes excuses for the wife and does his best to make sure that their divorce doesn't hurt the relationship between the wife and his kids. If this is someone who has no respect for you and a moral code you find repugnant, WTF do you want that person to be shaping how your children think?

Just once, I want to see an epilogue where, after the shit-upon husband does the self-righteous thing and ensures that his kids and the cheating ex-wife keep a close relationship, he finds himself alone and abandoned as the kids drift away from him, as they now share the ex-wife's moral code and lack of respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was puzzled by the daughters behavior (now she has zero dads instead of two) until I read Valint’s comment. I just wish that had been part of the story. Otherwise that particular character’s story seems incomplete. I’ll just consider the comment as part of the story.

(And this new version of Capcha / Authenticator sucks)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's a Wimp's Revenge...

" Overall, I liked it until the "Rest of the story". He killed Jacques. OK. But he didn't do it like a man, he did it like a woman, with poison. No one knows he did it. It's a wimp's revenge..."

In most modern civilizations, killing or causing bodily harm to someone is not allowed, whether they had sex with a spouse or not. So, I am ok with this type of revenge.

I guess I just can't imagine that someone could be unaware of an affair that lasted over 10 years. Peoples' lives just aren't that neatly organized.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Cockcrazitol!

LOL! That’s awesome!

I don’t know whether we’re supposed to take this story seriously or not. A 19-year affair? Has that ever happened in the history of humanity? It seems impossible.

Then we learn that the narrator was lying to the readers for the first page and a half. Then we learn of his mastermind plot to give ol’ Jacques a heart attack. Thank god he just took a couple of pills and swallowed them, no questions asked! (Would anyone ever actually do that??)

I would like to read a story that focuses on Cockcrazitol! Now that would be interesting! Some guy’s wife just can’t control herself whenever she’s around big cocks, so hubby slips her Cockcrazitol. But then she no longer desires hubby, either! What to do?! Does hubby wean her off Cockcrazitol and suffer with the side effects? Or does he keep drugging her to keep her in line? Better to live a celebate monogamous life? Now that’s a compelling scenario!

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a lot of meat. I guess you could say "where's the meat?"

Although I don't hold with murder, I guess the plot was okay there just wasn't much to the story. I gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

good story hope to here more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, not buying it

These types of stories always seem to have two parts. The sad, almost believable part where the wife is cheating on a clueless husband, then the fantasy part where the previously ignorant husband suddenly becomes James Bond and creates all sorts of devious retribution. These types of stories reek so much of a husband who has gone through a divorce and suddenly thinking”oh yeah, I SHOULD have done this or that.” So they pick up a pen and paper (figuratively) and write down these stories. Sorry, the only people who would find th we the least bit erotic are other loser husbands who lost a wife and are still bitter over it.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 6 years ago
THIS IS A RARITY

Wow! A cuckold story in Literotica in which the husband has a spine and fights back for his honor and respect. This is a rarity! In most cuckold stories here, the husband is a wimp and accepts to be treated by a cheating wife like a second tier citizen, but today we have here somebody who stands up and fights back. I really enjoyed it. I don't mind people write other types of cuckold stories, but whenever I read a cuckold story here the husband is a wuss willing to bend over and become a sodomite for the wife's and lover's sake. Thanks for the change. Finally a breath of fresh air for the asphyxiating unknowing cuckold.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Different

As others have already said , I was really enjoying it until " The Rest of the Story " segment . It was actually believable up until that . In fact I saw your protag as the anti- Rob McDonald of Another Love fame . Your guy acted , but enough about that .

My main complaint is the fact that you ( or Lit ) didn't use any tags !

This is the very first thing I look at in any story posted in LW , I probably only read 5% or less of stories posted here . I doubt I'm alone in that either . But had the story not been above a 4.0 score , with others who I seem to share similar tastes in LW , giving some intriguing comments , I wound up reading this where I ordinarily would not .

So please include tags for your next posting .

Thank you for sharing with us .

4*'s

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Ok idea, but weak execution of a story

I agree with HDK.

Too much of this story makes no sense and where’s the meat? We usually like to see the wronged person come out ahead or at least break even. Our boy here was still a weak wimpy, although wealthy, cuck in the end. The wife and daughter, to a degree were winners.

hapmarriedhapmarriedalmost 6 years ago
Nice twist

Requiring a little suspension of disbelief is not a bad thing on this site. You did a nice job of developing his pain and her arrogance. That she went from two lovers to none was satisfying in itself, but the way it happened was a tasty dab of icing.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Excellently mounted trauma.

Since that I was thought that an affair would lead me to dig three graves it is wonderful to have an alternative which puts the predator in his proper place and leaves the loving husband a chance to have a good life and his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Murder is acceptable?

His wife and daughter treated him disgustingly. He was understandably devastated and entitled to justice Nevertheless I am horrified that you and your commenters condone murder and apparently live in a primitive society which finds this acceptable.

SG

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Sorry, but no.

I enjoyed the story up until the point of the discovery that the narrator had been misleading. At that point, it became just a cheap writing trick, and I had no more interest. Dude murdered his rival, who was in no way violent toward him, and that finished the story off, for me. You're a decent writer, just leave out the trick and the murder and you'll write a good story someday. Today wasn't that day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent FICTIONAL tale!

Commentators get all worked up over trivial things. So he plants Jacques in a box? Did that really make the story better or worse? I would have preferred to see his wife and daughter suffer a LOT more. But hey, that's just me. Well played, entertaining story. Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Justifiable homicide.

I wouldn't call it murder personally.

I know, I know......but killing the other man shouldn't be murder in my opinion.:)

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Murder is totally acceptable

You kidding me? It's totally justified. Police force, Marshals and Government agents it's all legal for them to murder people. We wouldn't be where we are today if no one murdered anybody. Considering that guy has been having sex with his wife for 20 years? Add in the threesomes? Add in the fact he was raising the kid that wasn't his? Yeah it was totally Justified (FX). If you are still on the fence about the murder then just look at his biological daughter and what a scumbag she turned out to be. Can't be having more of those in the world.

I do agree with what HDK said. The big thing too is you didn't need to try and trick the readers, that was pointless. You could've started with that and it still would've been just as good, maybe even better.

I'm not 100% sure what the "meat" means, but I do agree with it where's the meat? The story seemed to lack something and it's the meat for sure.

The wife's net worth is 1 million? Damn whores be getting $$

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

A well-written yarn containing something I don't often see around here. And that is a husband who gives the same thing he's been given by his supposed "loved ones": contempt. Given it's because he had a month to deal with the reality of his marriage, but he doesn't get overly emotional one way or another here. Yes, there's anger and sadness, but it's not rage and despair. He doesn't spend five pages agonizing over what his "family" has done to him and how lowly they regard him. He knows they don't care about his emotions, so he doesn't bother showing them.

That's always been my stance in life; if you've shown you don't give a damn about me and how I feel, then I'm certainly not obliged to give a damn about you or how you feel. From that point on, it's all about me and what I need/want; you can go to hell. This character has a similar mindset. These people have shown their true colors and he knows there's nothing to save and no reason to stick around, so he doesn't bother trying to make them "see the light" or impart any kind of moral lesson. He's done with them and I really liked his attitude about it.

I give it a very solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author is just as repugnant as the wife.

When the author admitted that he had been lying to his audience, when he was creating his character the truth of what I was reading was destroyed. Why should I/we believe ANYTHING written after that when you might later again be lying. Oh the irony. The same standards that can destroy a marriage and destroy a story. This is probably a plot point to avoid in the future.

anonjerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost a great story

Great story - but "the rest of the story" ruined it.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 6 years ago
A let down

The prologue part was a let down. The story lost out when the author admitted that he had been lying to us. The story was destroyed when he lied, when he became a murderer. Don't do that to us. Why couldn't you just quit writing after you got your million for child support.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959almost 6 years ago
Promising with a BIG letdown

Lack of character all around - no redeeming major characters. Plus a deus ex machina plot twist with a preposterous name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I give this a 5

I guess these readers don' t know the meaning of REVENGE. If you can read this, you should be able to read a dictionary.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 6 years ago
Good

Story...please keep writing in LW. Tough to find a unique angle in this category...you found it. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice tale! 5*

The author did good job in this tale.....it’s very creative, well written with nice end.

Congrats to the author!......and please keep writing more stories like that....as the LW readers are missing good tales like yours.

Thanks

Lovely

KP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One star

For the sad little troll who writes all these comments.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago

Good story....I thought the depiction of the wife and her complete lack of guilt was pretty well done.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Nice Tale

of a "cuck" getting even and then some. as for the Daughter and Mother they both showed their supposed Love by snubbing and Fucking around behind his back. Too bad he couldn't get Aimee in bed and leave a Present for Chel. her first Grand Child.

5 stars.

katranmankatranmanalmost 6 years ago
Keep it Going

Nice to see this kind of story in LW. Excellent work, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story to a point.

I simply don’t understand the justification for murdering or permanently maiming the male lover of your wife. Financial revenge, yes. Otherwise, no. Unless it’s rape, which crates another situation altogether, maybe justifying violence, if she gave it up willingly, it’s her, not the guy. The act of murder or permanently maiming another human being, is indicative of a depraved mind. Story is good, but could only give it a four.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Just to make an additional point about the French

While wealthy and powerful men are practically expected to have a mistress, the mistress is usually not married. Of course, in Blighty, we had His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales, having a very married mistress on the side, One much uglier than the Princess of Wales, but, apparently, the Princess was a bit of a dullard.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 6 years ago
Congrats

I enjoyed this story although Jacques death thru Rick's pills was just a tad over the top for me. You're a good writer & I have enjoyed most of your other stories, so keep up the good work, it's a breath of welcome fresh air amongst all the other worthless cuck tales. 5 big * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Couldn't do better than Cockcrazitol?

I suppose the other two guys at the table completely forgot about the pharma sales guy dispensing pills, and small towns don't do blood work when coming to an ER for suspected heart attach? But the weakest is the name of the drug; really?

Other than that, okay story.

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining

and isn't that what it's all about? 5*

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
lol loved it

oh umm i got nothing lol what the title says, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An interesting plot idea, but unrealistic characters.

You can only fool a fool. When your wife has a divided heart, you know. Especially when you see her together with the guy she's fucking. You just can't hide sexual chemistry.

And when the daughter found out, why would she dump her known dad in favor of the asshole who fucked over her mother's husband? The daughter did not become that heartless and cold without help from a heartless cold mother. And how could the cuck husband not notice all that disrespect and contempt?

So, a decent plot, just poorly crafted characters. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crazy, Baby!!!

Entertaining. For a while I was having déjà vu as you ran along a familiar track except French instead of French Canadian and no paintings involved. But then you took off on your own and served up an entertaining ending. Disbelief was just beginning to rear its head when the story neatly ended. So even though it wasn't Pulitzer Prize material it brightened my day!

R.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Pretty damn good

Loved the story, although wife and daughter got off way to easy. Husband got his revenge, and his money. Would have liked everyone, especially dead lover, to know who killed him, but I'll take it as written. More! Soon.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Great story, although the "wife" and "daughter" got off too easy...

I guess their punishment is going through life as the person they are.

Murder is harsh, but I guess I might feel different if I was the victimized hubby,

Thanks for simple BTB in the midst of the recent cuck-accepts-spousal-abuse stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I gave it a 4 for the storyline but it would have been a 5 if wife and daughter had not been so one dimensional and marginal in the story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy cuck

Cries because his wife wants more cock and doesn't be a man, uses poison like a coward.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

Diabolical.. I loved it. Just a shame the cheating wife and her partners wife didn't catch a disease from both fucking the same asshole, dead asshole if I may. Consequences are a bitch. In this case three bitches. Fuck them.

Five Stars and a fav

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Betrayed:

Remember: if the two wives caught an STD from Jacques, than so would the husband have. Really, the STD route is how a lot of husbands find out in LW stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Mr. Fantastic

In the real world this would happen. In fiction, however, only the cheaters catch the diseases. So there.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Suicide, not murder.

If I'm screwing a married woman on the side and her husband offers me an unknown substance to ingest, and I accept it and do, in fact, swallow it, I would say I am committing suicide, not being murdered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

The change in his relationship with his daughter was refreshing; usually stories like this make a big deal about the cuck and bastard children professing to continue to love each other. You might have expanded that theme a little, by including a conversation between him and the daughter, in which she provided more insight into how she was told, how her mother and Chel and Jacques and Amiee laughed and belittled him, and destroyed her respect for him. I loved the name "Cockcrazitol", although I doubt that a pill intended to reduce women's libidos would have much of a market. Companies have been trying for years to come up with something that will help women to actually want sex, with little success. Please keep writing. I look forward to your next post!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Another genetic dead end

She stole his immortality by only having Jacque's kid and not his. He still has time to find a better woman and have his own child but his distrust will probably stop that.

pkmapkmaalmost 6 years ago
A good job but not great

Pretty direct and to the point. My problem is I feel you fell way short on character development. Lots of missed opportunities there that left me feeling empty at the conclusion.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
Stupid

Magic beans, no, wait! Magic pills that do whatever you need them to do to make your storyline go the way you need it to! The protagonist is just another He-Man Woman-Hater who is the smartest stupid man in the world, one who is so clever he can out-maneuver whole bunches of people, and is so dull he doesn’t notice his wife and “daughter” are cheating and disrespecting him for 20 some-odd-years. And millions fall into his lap. This author states and then demonstrates that all he cares about is pandering to the hoi polloi to get a high rating. He thereby shows his contempt for this audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Autobiographical ?

I found the story reasonably well written and almost sounded autobiographical. Cheating always hurts and is never erotic to someone else in a loving relationship, so stories like this are always going to be down marked as they put a downer on everyone else. I feel that the protagonist could have come out of this better and the daughter's transient role in the story was particularly hurtful. Overall I decided to read the full story for a hoped for successful outcome, only to remind myself that I rarely enjoy stories in this section and would never bother looking again. Perhaps if the wife had not just cooked a nice meal with a bottle of wine, but had taken a gamble and arranged for a threesome with the widow, the new man in the triangle might have seen things differently ?? I keep hoping for a really good mutually polyamourous story will occur, something similar to the one my wife and I got involved with on holiday some years ago and may at some point decide to re-explore. Sadly all the stories that I've read in this section seem to be more along the lines of this one and I find them a total turn-off. If this story was based on autobiographical events you have my sympathy, cheating must be horrific to experience first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just another story from this author about raising another man child. All his stories is about a gang bang wife with another man child. I guess it true when they say write what you knows about. SILLY CRAP.

TX_AF_VetTX_AF_Vetalmost 6 years ago
Not enough....

Neither one of the cheating women suffered nearly enough. And, his daughter deserves MUCH worse for her betryal......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Ruttweiler

He-Man Woman-Hater? No, just a slut hater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mighty fine

Great story , well written , cudo's

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Okay

Old theme of wife sharing another couple. At least this time hubby scored back.

Only prob was that in writing in 1st person all his secrets shoukd have been related to the reader. The surprise of his knowing beforehand was bs as we were in his head the whole time. Lost score from me for this. Your writing is good and would have been 5* except for the bs part. You should have just had him conspire after we found out.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
loved it

too bad ex wife and daughter didn t suffer a little bit

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Twist

I'm not normally a fan of a twist that a first person narrator knows about, considering it a cheat.

But usually, the author presents it as a big reveal, a "Gotcha" on the readers. Here, the narrator owns up to not being completely honest; somehow it works better for me. Not saying that it's right, it's just how I feel!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Me Too

HDK has nailed this to perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cute

Cute.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
HDK Homerun

HDK's comment is exactly what I was thinking, but unsurprisingly, better phrased.You can't lie to the reader from first person.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
So... the hell did Traci do THIS time?

Man. What a cunt.

First off, let's give this author his due. Throughout LIT, there's stories after stories of unfaithful wives, and, in most cases, an archetype of what kind of harpies those women can be emerges, so most of us readers of LW know, most of the time, what to expect. But sometimes... sometimes, a writer can come up with such a fucking bitch, such a narcissistic, self-centered (yes, repeating myself), immoral, unapologetic, unsympathetic, unemphatic, mentally unbalanced, slutty, evil, sentient cum-bucket... that, on those times, you come out of those sad stories seriously considering the MGTOW lifestyle!

Guys like JPB and Matt Moreau built their rep on such worthless whores; others, like Richard Gerald and Daniel Q. Steele, although not as hardcore as their brothers-in-pen, still managed to gave us some truly wretched bitches to hate on. Depending on whom you happened to read, you expect to get some level of animosity toward the cheating wife, but the 'greats' will bring up such ungodly succubus to chew on, even though they're (mostly) fictional, the mere idea to meant one of those creatures will sincerely scare the crap outta you.

... Well, this time, it's official: with this latest incarnation of Traci, Hooked1957 finally reached the Moreau Zone.

Holy Shit... You know, in most of my comments, I usually don't mind going through a recap of all the bullshit the MC must deal with, because of his backstabbing spouse. But what Rick went through here is so disheartening... let's just KISS it and say that Traci is very lucky to have walked away alive from this, 'cause, being him, I would have done something about her, right after dealing with Jacques and Chel (oh yeah - that French bitch justly deserves some payback too.) Her being divorced and unemployment, without any of the men she used for about three decades around (can't call that 'loving them'...) doesn't at all feel like a righteous outcome to all of her transgressions. She literally turned Rick's whole adulthood into a fucking joke... HIS ENTIRE ADULTHOOD.

What a cunt.

Most legal systems put folks with a little bit of pot on them in jail for years, if not decades... but women like Traci are allowed to still walk the world, wrecking havoc wherever they go, after getting caught pulling this kind of shit. So yes - Rick should have taken the time to seriously consider putting some of his new wealth making sure the rest of her life was going to be a living hell. Or to kill her. Whatever works.

It's hard for me to see how anyone could not find any enjoyable out of this story (yeah, notwithstanding everything I've wrote so far, I love it!) What's not to love: you got an actually decent guy push to his limits to root for; some truly unlikable assholes (Traci, Jacques, Chel and, as it turned out, Allison) to root against; a company takeover; a plot to get even; lots of money; time limit; a well-thought-out murder... really, do you want more!? Usually, I don't care much about the whole 'unreliable narrator' concept while reading a story, but the author found here a clever reasoning to write it in, which, IMO, pays off quite well toward its ending. Plus, the good guy won - almost always unrealistic, but also always great!

Not that it was overall perfect - narratively speaking, I can't really complain, but some aspect of the story left a lot to be desire. The divorce, for instance, was first presented as an epic fight Traci was about to put up, to make sure she stayed married. We expected some montage of the arduous journey Rick had to take, full of court appearances, monetary squabble, mandatory court-ordered counselling, and such, so he could free himself from his cheating ball-and-chain. But, after one single meeting... she just abdicated, and they're officially done for in three months? Hey, I get it - the narrative needed him out of his marriage by a set time, so he could get his dough, but it's kinda impossible to believe Traci would be so magnanimous to let him walk away so easily (she's simply too much of a bitch for that.)

The ending also left me wanting: on some level, I can understand Rick once again debasing himself, in trying to reconnect with Allison - she may not be his blood, but he still raised her. Thing is, after her initial brush off at Jacques' funeral, someone should have reminded him that the girl in question didn't tell him about her mother cuckolding him for 22 years when she learned about it, four years go... so, instead of trying, again and again, to reconnect, maybe he should have let Allison do most of the work here, which she clearly wouldn't have done. I could have done without yet another paragraph with the women in Rick's disrespecting him again, is all I'm saying. Also, as I stated before, Traci and Chel got away from this fiasco way too easily - sure, they lost their men... but, seriously, how long do you give either one of those sluts before they found someone else to open their legs to? Good on Rick for offing the two-faced Jacques, but something must be done about those succubus... no real need to kill them (unless he truly can get away with it...), but it's uncivilized to think they wouldn't suffer more. Finally, it would have been nice to hear of Rick starting a family with a good, trustworthy woman - there's something truly wrong about him ending up childless, 'cause the soulless cunt he wifed up couldn't bother giving him some biological kids. It would have been so karmatic to see him meeting up with Traci by accident, his three-years old son in his arm... hell, it probably would kill the bitch right there!

Yep, this story sure cranked me up, didn't it!? lol

Wonder what fuckery we should all expect from Traci, next time around... as long as she doesn't get away with it, I'm good with reading about it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Two stories

Reminder: Rick learned of Traci's affair solely because of Nakatomi - without them, he would have remained, as he stated himself, a happily married schmuck. So yeah, he said nothing to her, to get away with murder, for one, but also to get his $2 million dollars commission.

So you know what would have actually been dumb, dumb, dumb? Confronting her immediately after learning about it.

It always hard for me, buying long termed BTB, but, this time around... I bought it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
@ swingerjoe: Cockcrazitol!

(Would anyone ever actually do that??)

Because Jacques trusts Rick.

He has no reason to NOT trust him.

Hell, he has been fucking his wife for most of their own relationship - I bet, in his mind, he saw himself as Rick's superior. And how do supposed Alphas sees their inferiors? As servants, ready and willing to help make their life better.

Turned out to not be the case here. As it should always.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
what a homerun story

Hey this is one of the very best stories I have ever read. I dont have to say more. I almost didnt read it.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
Two faults in a quite decent story

One, as noted here and there, in the first person reader deception. He can be himself deceived, and inform the reader of "truth" as he sees it (while the reader sees he's wrong), but he may not play games with his superior knowledge when he's trusted to speak honestly. The other, bothering no one here apparently, is a barbaric moral fault. Resentment of marital infidelity and a desire to end and revenge it does not justify deliberate murder. It may be satisfying, but it's vicious, far worse than the mere crime of fucking another man's wife. It declares our narrator to be not only a deceiver but a self-important blowhard. Surprising, given his intelligent voice.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Two faults in a quite decent story

@VickieTern - so, according to you...

"Resentment of marital infidelity and a desire to end and revenge it does not justify deliberate murder. It may be satisfying, but it's vicious, far worse than the mere crime of fucking another man's wife."

Way to underplay the crap outta what actually happen in this story.

In any case... since merely fucking someone else's wife isn't enough, in your book, to want to kill a man, how about having a three decades long affair with that women behind her husband's back?

Not enough? Then how about the three decades long affair PLUS making the husband raised the bastard you made with his wife, while making sure she doesn't have any kid with him? No, it's was even implied by the other, but I'm certain Jacques put his lover up for it, and Traci happily agreed with his suggestion - she is, after all, a sociopath.

But wait - you also don't seem to think that feeling of betrayal, loss, hatred or revenge should be compute, when it comes to deciding whether or no you should kill a man. Fair enough... then how about so cold, hard materialistic incentive: I could you the 22 years betrayal, and unknowingly raising the bastard child of your wife, and I raise you with the $2 million dollars Nakatomi guaranteed to Rick, if he managed to somehow help them acquire Softel in a given time, an acquisition made quite easier with the owner of the business dropping dead...

You take one or two of those things out of this story, and, sure, I guess you could still describe Rick's actions as 'barbaric'. But when you put all of them together... sorry, but, although it can still be viewed as amoral, what he did definitely seemed justifiable. In my book, at least.

Anyone needs to do what they need to do to get to the end of the day.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@MightyHorny Re: "Re: Two faults in a quite decent story"

I didn't see anything about preventing her from having a baby with Rick. Not that what she DID do wasn't bad enough!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Not saying that she did... Definitely am assuming she did, but without any proof to back it.

But, given who we're talking about here, if she did... would that really be a surprise?

Let's say it all together again, with feelings: WHAT A CUNT.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@vickietern

After what the wife did to the husband, I'm only surprised that he didn't murder her too!

1) Having an affair for 20 years behind his back!

2) Having threesomes with the lover and his wife throughout

3) Making the husband raise her lover's bastard.

4) Telling the daughter that the husband is a cuckold, then poisoning her relationship with him.

She stole the husbands entire adult life! The wife made a mockery of everything the husband held dear, making him invest two decades into relationships with her and his fake-daughter... all for nothing.

If ever there was a case for justifiable homicide... this was it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Powersworder Re: "@vickietern"

Hey, maybe if HE had been offered an FFM threesome he might have been m,ore accommodating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m amazed that the wife had the balls to think it would all be ok now that he knewand the other guy died. What a total lowlife cunt she is . After it was all done divorce, money , sold company and money from them is when my anger would show. I’d taunt her telling her how happy that he dropped dead. How much joy it brings me to know he died while staring into each other’s eyes and that when she sat quite thinking how she watched him die in her arms. I would also find the hottest youngest girlfriend to flaunt around. I’d tell both how I set up all of my millions to go Tony favorite charities. I would also anonymously send copies of the pics and videos that showed her fucking and with who to all families and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Staggering

The broken thinking of this slut wife is matched only by the level of disrespect she showed her husband. As for the hateful bitch of a daughter. Disinherit the cow before she breeds and plays the grandchildren card.

A really fun read. Thanks

4*

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
The murder ruined it for me.

Her husband could have given Traci the drug he developed and over time ruined her sex fests with Jacques, but we got the “rest of the story” and knew he didn't have that kind of time. As he was on deadline (sorry), he murdered the lover – that's premeditated and for money -- murder one, right?

Traci entered into the marriage under false pretenses, spoke the vows, if traditional “cleave only..., forsake all others...,” with no intention of keeping them, was already in the other relationship, had a child of her cheating and took the cuckoo egg to her husband to raise, and the other guy, his wife, their daughter and the daughter her husband raised knew about it. I realize I'm proving my lack of legal knowledge, but I wonder whether even after all that time Rick could have had his marriage annulled and whether Traci should be up on fraud charges.

As for the daughter that Rick raised, Allison was 14 when her mother told her, not him, about her “real” father. Given a look-alike sister, an exotic French father, his welcoming wife, also French, and her mother telling her that the father who'd been doing everything for her was of no consequence, little Allison of course goes with mother's flow. With the example her mother sets, likely Allison will come to rue her mistreatment of the man who wanted to stand with her even after finding out that his only connection to her was love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not erotic at all

This story is just vindictive and full of spite. It may be what the author believes, but it really does not belong on this site at all. There are some who think that watching their wife having mind blowing sex with another person is sick, but to my mind premeditated murder for profit is far, far worse. I can't imagine the mindset of the person that wrote this story, or anybody that enjoys it, but it must be a dark place. I wish I could give this nauseating piece of shit a negative score, but unfortunately 1 is as low as the scale goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

Yes it does belong on this site, just like the willing cuckold stories do. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing erotic about a man getting off watching his wife being fucked by another. Stories are a matter of preference. I find these stories at least interesting as I found this one to be. Don't like these type stories, I'll give you the same advice the cuckolds give others, don't read them. This story held my interest and to me it's worth a Five Star rating. Thanks author for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a very good ending of a terrible fraud carried out by his wife and her boss

shame the wife didn't die with her boss 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

The bitch and her bastard child (who's also a fucking bitch) deserved to burn. Fuck them. Your stories all end with the cunt running away with their tail between their legs

mark63055mark63055almost 6 years ago

My wife did the samething to me for 13 years what a fucked up way of life a total sham and a big waste of life.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
plot

The story all goes sideways when Rick begins plotting with Nakatomi when he really didn't know about things until after Jacques' death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I gave you 5 👍

I liked the storyline. I have read several stories where the author does a 180 turn in the story. It forces the reader to immediately revise their thought process in relation to that story's plot. Technically he didn't kill Jacques, his cheating wife killed Jacques with sex. This brings up an occurrence that I remember happened about 11 years ago. A couple in their middle twenties married. About six months into their marriage the husband dies in bed while having sex with his wife. The husband looked to be very healthy to any one observing him at work or play. Unfortunately he had an undetected heart valve problem that cause this valve to fail.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
It was ok

Not great, but ok. It fell short of the bar IMHO because the three women involved, especially the daughter and wife weren't punished at all. His daughter decided that everything was copacetic and took the mothers side, wonder if her husband would go for that? It just struck a sour note with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story with adequate

The wife got her BTB when he kicked out of the marriage. The dummy wife couldn’t understand why he would leave her since “she always loved him”. What a dummy bitch. You can’t real love two men at the same time, bitch! You are brain dead if you think that. If she truly thought that why didn’t she tell her husband about her affair! Because she didn’t really believe it!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
EXCUSES, ALIBIS, REASONS,,,,,MEANS NOTHING

people know when they are fucking up,,,,bottom line, at the time they just dont give a shit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thieves

The slut and has lover were theives of the worst kind. They took so much from their victim and then the slut tried to make it seem like she was so giving. Her daughter will grow up to be a cold hearted whore like her mother. And Chel? Not only a cunt but easily fooled as well. They all should burn in hell..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous