Two Birds with One Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to her," I thought to myself. "I should have slipped some of that stuff to him. Hey, wait a minute ... two birds with one stone."

One of the really good things about Cockcrazitol is that unlike most big drugs, there are not a lot of contraindicators. In fact, there's only one if the prescription is followed correctly. The drug shouldn't be taken by men at all, because while it works to quiet a woman's libido, for some reason it causes men's blood pressure to spike and can cause a fatal heart attack. I just needed to get some into Jacques' hands.

Jacques and I both belong to the same golf course, and we occasionally play together with another two guys as a foursome. I arranged a foursome for us the next Saturday, with a stop at the restaurant for a nice lunch after the first nine holes.

The first nine holes were good, and we had about 90 minutes for lunch and drinks before our second nine tee time. Now you've got to remember, I'm a pretty good salesman, so while we were sitting there lunching and drinking, I looked over to Jacques and nonchalantly said, "Hey buddy, you okay? You look a little worn out."

The other two guys and I were all about 10 years younger than Jacques, and he knew it, so yeah, the question played on him a bit. I could see the wheels turning when I said that we could back the next tee time up about 30 minutes to give him some more rest.

"Nah, I'm just a little tired, but we don't need to back anything up for me, I'm good," he responded.

Actually, I didn't think he looked tired at all, but now I was playing to his insecurity about being the old guy in the group.

"Got just the thing for you, buddy," I said as I pulled out a small baggy of unmarked white pills from my front left pants pocket. "A little something I keep just for myself and take every day with lunch. Gets me through the rest of the day with ease."

I handed Jacques the baggy with five pills in it.

"Take one of these for the next few days, and if you like them, I'll get you some more next time we hit the links."

Jacques slid one out of the baggy, popped it into his mouth and washed it down with his bourbon over ice. He pounded his chest like a monkey, and did a small Tarzan yell.

"Let's go, boys. I got the spirit moving me," he said good-naturedly.

Actually, within a few minutes he probably did have the spirit moving him, sort of. A rise in blood pressure gets you pumped up a bit, which is why athletes work on being up for their game. But too much of a good thing ...

And for those wondering why I gave him a small baggy, and not a pill bottle, or a pill box; the reason is so when he finished the pills, he would just throw the baggy away, as opposed to keeping it around, so it wouldn't be found in his pocket in case someone went through his clothes when the inevitable happened on Wednesday night. For those now paying attention, those five pills would last until Wednesday, which was the usual night for the Jacques-Traci lovefest. Combine a man's blood pressure already being raised by a fuck session with a beautiful woman not his wife, with medication that causes blood pressure to raise and spike, and you've got the making of a heart attack, most likely one that would prove to be fatal. But since it looked just like a regular heart attack, and since we live in a small city without a big crime scene investigation unit, the only way this would be investigated beyond the norm was if something looked fishy, or out of place. So I made sure to play my role of newfound cuckold to the max, acting exactly as I did when I found out about the affair the month before. I must say, I even impressed myself with my thespian talents.

Two days after the money hit my account and was immediately moved to another account, I took Arnie and his wife out for a big fancy dinner, ostensibly to thank Arnie for being a great boss and sticking with me in my time of need. He didn't need to know it was really for planting the seed of my revenge.

With Jacques gone from both women's lives, the bond between Traci and Chel cooled considerably, especially when Chel had time to think about the fact that Jacques had died practically in Traci's arms. I was also told that Traci not being able to convince me to drop my lawsuit against the estate for back child support really pissed Chel off, although I don't think she realized that Traci wasn't getting any of that money because we were already divorced by that point.

Chel fired Traci soon after she paid me my support money, and the Nakatomi guys apparently put the word out in their world about the affair between Jacques and Traci, effectively ending Traci's career in business administration. It's never a good thing when the boss dies in bed with you, I've been told.

Don't cry too much for Traci, however. She came out of this whole thing with a net worth of about $1 million, so she won't be on any bread line for a while. And she'll be able to help out her daughter. Yes, I said her daughter. Allison made it quite clear to me that she didn't want any part of me any longer after Jacques died, rebuffing me not just the once, but several other times as well. I guess that's what I get for raising her, providing for her, coaching her soccer teams, and attending all of her dance recitals. Well, I guess I won't make that mistake again.

Me? I guess I'm doing pretty good for a guy who lost the love of his life after 20 years. It took me a while, but I finally started dating again. I'm just not sure I'll ever be able to completely trust a woman again, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find one that matches up to what I thought I had with Traci. But I've got no strings to hold me back. I'm worth about $5 million, so I went into semi-retirement and now only work on special projects for Mayone. Maybe one day I'll invent a pill that will make clueless husbands able to spot a cheating wife immediately. Now that truly would benefit mankind.