All Comments on 'Two Captives Ch. 04'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
grob39zgrob39zover 17 years ago
Sweet Anticipation

Great chapter as usual, but angled to hit her G spot? Please keep it in the 1850's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what is that other reviewer saying?

Yes it is not the most erotic story - see Soldier Blue and get the idea of eroticism in this context - but titilated. I can't go with it patronising or stereotyping the N.A. tribes. There was a strong hierarchy and respect for the elders' wishes. They did take in white women into their tribes, treating women with more respect than many of the settlers were known for. Oh, and they did have sex - with inventiveness involved and not just two dogs fucking (which is an old joke about how an American Indian got his name, but not for these pages...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting in suspense

I don't know about everyone else, but I love this story and check back frequently for updates. Can't wait for the next installment!!

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
More Critique Suggestions

The story line continues to be excellent, and the emotions between the two young couples is very believable. So is the concern from sister and parents about moving the two young girls out of the intimate adult living situation. I suggest, however, that you be careful about slipping from pretty good dialog that can be construed as appropriate to the time and much later jargon; e.g. "guys," "stuff." That just jars a bit. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES