All Comments on 'Two Christmases'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
gyjunkiegyjunkieover 11 years ago
excellent

Your demented Santa and anti-social, psychotic raindeer gave me the best laugh I've had in the last few weeks. Oh, the rest of the story was good too.

ThabesThabesover 11 years ago
Perfect!

What a fun read this morning, waiting for my kids to get up for Christmas morning!!!

Luv your work, Stang. Always refreshing...

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Excellent answer to A.A. Nemo 2 excellent Christmas stories a'la SS06. The children play Nemo...Ha,Ha,Ha! However 5*****.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Outstanding!

I really enjoyed this story. Absolutely one of Mustang man's best...

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Super!!

Still laughing....loved Rudolph!

Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What sort of watch dogs are the best?

I would have been glad if Cassie had chosen the Komondor.........I would have given 6******.

According to experts the Hungarian shepherd dog the Komondor is one of the best Watch dogs in the World and they are better as the German Shepherds. The Soviet Red Army killed almost all Komondors except for 500 dogs in the Second World War, because the Komondors fought for their Masters, Masters' family and the houses without hesitation until their death! (If the British-American Armees had reached Hungary in the Second World War more Komondors could have survived......)

American Komondor breeders: http://komondorclubofamerica.org/

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
before read this story only one question

If I understand, that is a big leap there, you are recently married. I assume you work. When do you get the time to write these tomes???? Not prying but, should you not be living out the last part of one of your stories? Sorry just wondering. Now to find time to read this between wife/kids/work/keeps up the house.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Trust

Ha, Ha, Ha very good Christmas story and who signed to SOL (storiesonline.net) that should vote there as well! SS06 likes the SciFi & Fantasy instruments in some his stories and they work well here. The blackmailing exwife deserves it.............Cassie must have trusted in her lover better............

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Good xmas tale

Loved the reindeer,nice touch,I suspect that is what they would be like..and a typical ss tale of a stupid wife who gets hers....

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CHRISTMAS AND SANTA

one aint no good without the other, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Excellent!!

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

A very good story but it could have been even better and more realistic if you had omitted Santa and his elk. Although Santa and the anti-social, psychotic reindeer were kinda quirky, I think they had no place in the story. It was over the top and completely unnecessary for the plot. For the rest I thought it to be a nice story.

NotaPCguyNotaPCguyover 11 years ago
Good read

Thanks for the story. Loved the mix of Christmas magic balancing a messed up situation. Interesting that the reindeer are 'programmed' for a certain speed. More possibilities there. A Techno-Mage Santa helping out folks who were screwed. Hmmmm...

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A bit of fun

usual story - but with Christmas wrapping. I didn't like it all that much, but I won't do you the disservice of marking it.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice Read

Your creativity is special, though have to admit that the selfcentered wives who have tunnel vision really are depressing, but you balanced that with the joy of children..

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ha. !

Beautiful story, well worth the wait...

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed your story. Merry Christmas. Mike from Texas

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Impressive

One has to be impressed on the large number of story characters and interactions along with sub-plots that you manage to succesfully include in this story-wow!

You must have a crew of "writing" elves working for you.

This was a fun tale, nice job and thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent christmas present

Pretty inventive,with really good characterisation . Thanks for another great read

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

You and Kat are the best! Highly entertaining as always! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cream of the crop

I hate to admit this but I'm tired of Christmas stories. For the past week every would be writer out there has given us one. Most of them have nothing to do with Christmas. A lot of them are about as Christmas filled as a fruit cake and leave as bad a taste in you mouth. I've noticed that most of the more well known authors here have shied away from the Christmas tag for that reason. So when I saw Christmas in the title I was ready to pass on this one but seeing your name attached to it I had to at least try it. I'm glad I did. Lot's of people have talked about the characters but the coolest thing for me is something that I think a lot have missed. The main character in this story actually deserved his happy ending. He was in a lot of pain from losing the woman he loved, but still managed to show the spirit of Christmas by giving and trying to make life better for others. The modern Santa and the crazy reindeer were a bit over the top but funny as hell. Who else but StangStar would even think about sleigh jacking Santa Clause? A great read and my favorite all time Christmas story/ Great job and Merry Christmas to you Stang, MTB, my favorite LW editor and your new wife too. She needs to write another story her first one was cute.

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Merry Christmas:)

Great Story. Really funny and christmasy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I am truly impressed

This just became a Christmas classic. Dude you put the "A" in author. It was a great fucking story. 5*****************************************************************'s

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Well

The use of Santa and the reindeer didn't really add to the story in my opinion. I can see with your humor why you'd do it but god me it was unnecessary. I did laugh at a few of your other jokes and "cameos" which you find ways of putting in. Great story with characters that a reader can believe in. Thanks for this week's offering.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Great Story, Great Writer

Thanks for a great Christmas present!

dbdukedbdukeover 11 years ago
O.K.

Another great one. Thanks till the next one, I hope SS06.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Ho Ho Ho

Great read! Can't understand why Liz didn't know immediately that she was toast. I knew before Hubby went out the door! She coulda saved herself and everyone a bunch of grief by acknowledging that.

Belgium: reindeer are also known as caribou - elk are larger.

5*

DMarshalDMarshalover 11 years ago
Fantastic 5*****

It doesn't matter how long the story is as long as it has quality, a plot with a good foundation, and is not the same old, same old. This I am VERY happy to say was one of the better stories I have read on this site. Keep putting them out with this type of quality and you will continue to be a world class author.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The children play with Nero but why not A.A.Nemo?

1. SS06's stories contain tiny cross-referencies to the American Life and culture or to other Author fellows. When the tiny cross-referencies are about the American life and culture I do not recognize (for example I have only discovered Alison Krauss and Union Station for some years) several times, but if these cross-referencies relate to a such Author whom I know I recognize the cross-reference several times (not everytime). In "Leave Me Breathless" I found 3 tiny cross-reference to 3 Authors and stories Vulcez "How Are You?", Azpiri "Shattered" and FD45 "The Forgotten Woman" This story is a special humorouse cross-reference to A.A.Nemo 3 Cristmas stories on SOL (storiesonline.net) "There Is A Reason", "Santa Will Find Us", "Heart Condition". Rebbeca does not like the Becky nick name, the children and their (step)mother on the street without home and the positive concluded story end for the betrayed husband, (step)mother and the children against A.A.Neme 2 last mentioned stories. The children play with Nero is the top for the tiny humorouse cross-referencies in the story.

2. I do not know the Americans know that superstition, if you kick the shit ACCIDENTALY or bird shit you ACCIDENTALY you will be lucky, but somebody kicks the shit intentionaly he/she will not lucky but he/she only must clean the shoe..........

MinigalesMinigalesover 11 years ago
Funny Suggestion

When you write a very long story, can you write it in a way to make skipping easier, i.e. not hide important stuff in apparently unimportant paragraphs?

I think the Santa thing took away from the story instead of adding to it.

Try to make the women's IQ above 60 in your future stories.

Thank you for sharing.

sheanna23sheanna23over 11 years ago
i very much enjoyed all of this

to minigales, and i hope i spelled that right, a woman too in love is lucky if her iq reaches 30. to stangstar60 this is the first story ive read that have reindeers with attitudes, i loved it.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Thank You

Your stories are like opening Christmas Presents .... All year long! :) from our family to your new family Health Wealth and Happiness for 2013

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
As usual...........

Brilliant !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The story was wonderful

The problem is the comments. Stang you and Huedog and Cpete need

To get together and do something about Duna. He is an idiot! He

Blathers on and on and on a out things and authors that no one knows

About or cares about and most of his comments have nothing to do

With the story. This time he proved how much of an idiot he is. When

You talked about Nemo in the the story you were obviously referencing

The Disney movie "Finding Nemo" not some obscure writer. Unless I

Miss my guess they have that movie world wide so they must have

A copy of it somewhere near Duna's spider hole.

m62cygm62cygover 11 years ago
Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Great Xmas story, a good read but who would want to skip sections???

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
To read before offending!

@ Anon Have you ever read A.A.Nemo 3 mentioned Cristmas stories on SOL (storiesonline.net?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful Christmas present!

I loved the whole story but was starting to run out of patience as the wedding approached, but then Santa, the deus ex machina, showed up again and everything finished wonderfully.

I have to say, I was not aware that your writing needed improvement, but your latest stories are smoother, more nuanced, richer and better than ever. Kudos!

MRL

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Humor, honor or misagree

@ Dear injuring Anon If you look at this time FOR EXAMPLE 3th Hall of Fame story "Billie Jean" from StangStar06 where DanielQSteele1 and Renquest characters are in the story.

SS06 excellent humor sense (almost Central European) mixes in his stories known character names, characters, plot chips from others because he has honor to them or he has opposite opinion about that author, personality. These are humor, honor or misagree from SS06.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 11 years ago
As usual a page turner.

A little ditsy at the end

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
This is true

@ Dear Injuring Anon I have role in a SS06's story (I forgot the title) I do not know humor, honor or disagree to me from SS06! (HarryINVA also....) He know alone.............and have you (injuring Anon) been ever mentioned in a SS06's story at all?

BTW Does somebody know which SS06's story did SS06 mentioned me???

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

I am sorry no misagree, but disagree is the good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story,But

This was a very great story, but the Santa Claus deal was totally uneccessary!

The story was very real until you messed it up with the Santa and Reindeer shit!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5* Entertainment all the way!

A really good fantasy.

stinger82stinger82over 11 years ago
Loved it!

It was even better than your usual stories - good work!!!

silver_fox0092silver_fox0092over 11 years ago
another fabulous piece

Gotta hand it to you. You have a knack for these stories. Keep 'em comin and ill keep reading and voting.

SF0092

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

A fun tale. Thanks for sharing.

davefifedavefifeover 11 years ago
Excellent

This has to be one of the best story's iv read in a very long time maybe you should consider publishing funny in parts erotic in others but the details were superb thanks for taking so much of my time lol

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

Entertaining, original, and it had me laughing out loud. Five Stars!

Thanks for another great read SS06.

DepopuloDepopuloover 11 years ago

Well looks like you got your 2013 promise off to an early start with Santa and pissed off reindeer shitting on peoples heads. Although what I find personally intersting for myself is that I enjoy almost all of your work (every authors gonna have something you dislike once you get to this number of stories), yet the two I've enjoyed most latley are this one and your Sisters of Fate. Those both fall into the more strange category, and if your going there more in 2013, then I'm all for it personally.

Once again ss great job and another great story, a bit long, but well worth the read no matter what the length 5, 15, or even 50 pages. Thanks again dude, keep em comming and i along with many others will quite happilly keep on reading.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
funny as hell

loved the uncle and nothing will stop you from fishing.

WitchfanWitchfanover 11 years ago
No song???

I know its a christmas story and all but come on! No song???? Seriously great story Mister stang....Let the be a song next time though.... Pls

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
SS06 you ignorant, uncultured buffoon.

Powder Puff Girls? It's POWERpuff Girls. Get it together.

Otherwise a very good story. Liked the "love has a shelf life" idea. Useful tool for providing the proper motivation for the characters which you sometimes fail to do. I thought the manic sleigh ride at the end was unneccesary and out of place in the story, but nonetheless had me laughing.

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
Just goes t'show..

I'm smarter than him.. I saw that Sarah & Josh combo from a mil.....WELL....a half mile away! BTW: Santa's sleigh with a sound system....NO BELLS?? C'mon man, get REAL!

May WE, one & all, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cracked me up

I worry about that mind of yours, SS. But thanks so much for the entertainment.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
cute, SS !

I give this 5 Hohohos ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done Mustang Man!

Always look forward to your stories. You did not disappoint. Brilliant as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a convoluted mess.

Total Stupidity.

1*

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
KOOL!!!

5*+!

I was almost rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard at the end.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
That was good

Took me a while to get to read the story but it was good . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
santa

until that point I was enjoying myself. The rest of the story was funny but you really screw up the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reindeer

Loved this series.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
And fun was had by all -

And to all a good night lol -

Taste is a personal thing ans some clearly have different tastes than others -

This was just a very fun and well done story - to my tastes - heh.

The sleigh ride was perfect and timely - I was looking for Santa to put in another appearance and he did it right in time for express transport - nice touch. As for reindeer shit falling from the skies - that works for me too I also share a dark side to my sense of humor lol.

Getting both of them put in jail for selling the kids was inspired and a simple real life possibility too so nice touch - again -

Thanks and well done sir -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kinda liked the first one better

The way she was fighting mad to get him back made me start rooting for Liz more than Cassie.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
hohoho

That was great funny and tight at the same time well done, the Xmas opening was like wow a punch to the kisser, but it all turned out okay.

OldpartOldpartabout 11 years ago
A fun read!

All the elements I like in a well written cheating loving wife story. BTB, loving gf, and humor (Santa) to boot. Just don't get any better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing.

made me feel all warm and gooey inside. as we say in india - dil choo gayee baat teri, this tale touched my heart. fantastic, fun filled and full of love like a thick gooey chocolate cake. hohoho.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
reindeer games

when the 'Stang goes strange, he goes very, very strange.......

and uhhmm, reindeer. I LOVE reindeer,

they are mighty fine eating,

Especially slow-cooked pot roasted.

old family recipe from my Suomi grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was just plain fucking ridiculous. Still fun though.

ian0452ian0452over 10 years ago
funny

what a very funny story love the reindeer shit jokes

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
XMAS COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR

but a double Xmas makes up for those missed, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 NO ONE SHOULD EVER FUCK WITH THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

there will always be an Xmas for those who believe, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
most entertaining

To me,your best at telling stories.Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good but too dang long!

Much too long for my taste but a good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Beautiful!

This story was boring me at first, but as I always do. I finish reading what I started and this story turned out to be just wonderful and the ending couldn't be more perfect! This story should be made into a movie!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Alan: not a good guy. commitments spin faster than a dredle

Liz: doesn't know what commitment means

Josh: will churn through Sarah as fast as he did any of the staff at work.

Liz: slut

Cassie: wanna be. but truly a good hearted romantic.

Becca: wiser and more mature than any of the "so called" adults in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish

Totally stupid. Writer must be a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was awesome!

Fun, funny, BTB, loving GF, the good guys win and the bad guys lose! Who could ask for more? One of your best.

Thanks!

VisualPerv

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Stangstar you did it again, Very nice story and you captured the exact amount of psycho that seems to be in so many women in this day and age. Well done

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Great Story

This has to be my favourite of all your stories, Stang.

A shame that only five stars are available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
allan reminded of tima allen for some reason

.. again god dang darn it you done it again, spninn a yarn thats mighty fine

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WITH ALL THAT OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE

Alan-a-Dale lived up to his name. TK U MLJ LV NV

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 8 years ago
5 stars

I'm not sure if the ending ruined it, or made it so much better! Either way I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story that went stupid

A plausible story that went stoooooopid, and the stoooopid did nothing to add to the whole story. Just loose all the Santa&Sleigh junk.... Love how ya got Liz. Sarah seems to be the only one with her head screwed on straight in all the families.

What ever happened to the expensive wedding ring #2 and the cruise tickets?

That punch in the classy restaurant was almost totally lost. I had to read it a few times and then later with the phone call to know who Alan punched and ran.

Looks like your last 4 pages you really rushed to end the story. KRD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And Santa helped this?

Cassie showed herself to be the trash she was. And Alan showed himself to be even lower that Cassie, just pop into bed with Cassie ???? Yeah right been there at that stage little rug rats dont mean that much... Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well.........

That was a long, long, LONG road to get to a dead end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree, "Well"!

An interesting tale, rather longer than necessary but fun ending. As for the Santa addition --- well... It was a bit of a reach and far out. Poetic license I suppose. Still a Five....

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
very nice

I enjoyed it. The good guy wins and gets the girl. Kind of old fashioned, but it's nice to read those too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Liked It

It was a good story. A little bit long-winded, but still a very nice story. All except for that silly Santa Claus and reindeer shit. That stuff was so ridiculous it almost ruined the whole story for me.

aguyfromthe60saguyfromthe60sover 6 years ago
love it

this one always makes me feel good

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
5 STARS PLUS!!!

Best part...The reindeer shit from Rudolph!!

SS06....your mind is running on overtime, keep it up & don't BURN out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puzzled

Can someone explain to me how you can take the hinges off a locked door when they are hidden?.

medik720medik720about 6 years ago
Excellent

Bye far your best story idea that I have read so far!! Characters were developed enough for a short novella. Some adjustments to interpersonal dialogue and dialogue between characters. But, still love it. Almost as good as DanielleQ's when we were married. Intrigue, love, loving wife and revenge, reverse revenge ( turn about is fair)......

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Bat shit crazy!

And very fun! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Excellent prose; well developed characters; intriguing storyline; and belly-laughs. Can it get any better than that? In spite of a reindeer named Shitter, and a pair of padded panties, it was the line about having to make your own ice if you want to ice-fish in Florida that really broke me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Belly laughs from St. Nick

I like this loads.

But, I must tell you Christmas will never be guite the same. You do a good job of reminding us that good people don’t cheat on good people.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years ago
Lovely

I know it's only a light piece of fantasy fluff, but I got so into it that I caught myself saying "You fuckin' bitch!" out loud about Elizabeth. Luckily I was on my own.

Thanks for the laughs and this lovely not-so-little christmas romance.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Big

Smile, thank you 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ho ho hoe

It was a sad but funny tale that i liked. I can tell the author has some issues with animals, both 4 legs and 2. I found out the hard way that females of our species can be as devious as portrayed, but didn't think Santa's helpers could be almost evil. Didn't see the story going in so many pot holes, but enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If You Only Had Just One

Of your cheating, batshit crazy soon to be ex-wives read a couple of your Loving Wives stories you could save the husband and his soon to be faithful new wife a lot of grief. Of course that would prevent us humble readers from enjoying a new story or two. So never mind, just keep on doing what you do. Didn't take long for Becca to be my favorite character in this romp. Then you brought along the reindeer: "If you guys can talk, why didn't you ever say anything?" I asked. "You've never said anything worth answering," spat Rudolph. I landed behind the church and patted Rudolph on the head. He tried to bite me. I just shook my head. "Fuck you too," he spat. He was telepathic apparently." Every time the reindeer showed up I had tears in my eyes laughing. Thanks a lot and carry on. Signed: BTW

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous