All Comments on 'Two, For a Price'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
How about a sequel?

I liked this story when it was originally published, I liked the one with the relative named "stevie" as well, where the brother punched the guy who traded spouses with the brother-in-law. So how about a sequel or a longer story? There are quite a few other stories that have been removed, and there are some by other authors that I loved, but had to go to the WaybackMachine website archive to go digging to find. It's a shame so many authors are forced to removed stories all because someone decides to steal the work and publish it on other sites for profit, I hate those idiots, they should have their fingers chopped off. It's one thing if it's saved to the hard drive because you lack a stable internet connection and downloading it and reading it and then storing it on a floppy disk for rereading later, but stealing the work and selling it, well it makes them no better than the thieves that have their hands removed in the Middle East for stealing cars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it!

Very good story. 5 * Thanks for your time and efforts in writing this story.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Fantastic story!

Thank you for this creative and well written piece.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Loved this

Great tale, an instant add to my favourites.

5/5

GmanicGmanicover 5 years ago
Loved it

It’s a good and exciting story, and I was leaking precum by the end of it. The only thing that weirded me out was the name Salinger. Just not a name I would ever associate with sexy times LOL

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Best InterRacial story I have read

1) Why didn't Reuben get his share of the Grandparents money. Sal and Beth got all and Reuben got None.

2) Jos become a lawyer was a little much. They all three went to college together. How was the law school being paid off. She would have earned more once out of law school.

3) The bank would have talked to Jos before 7 months and being an attorney she would have found out and protected her and Steph.

4) Loved Reuben getting his punishment.

5) Didn't like idea the of $75,000. Too much without knowing anything.

6) As an attorney she could have stopped the payout

Best part was the sex between the Sal and the girls. Wish you would have built more about why Reuben married Jos, why not Jos and Sal, and why did Sal stay single.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
You tell a great story!

I wish I could write as well as you do. Thank you for another great story!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Another "feather in your cap!"

Good read!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 5 years ago

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO JOIN IN THE ACTION! IT WOULD BE WILD AND FREAKY HARDCORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Your writing seems to just really hit the spot with me. Fresh ideas, hot action, and no gaping holes. I hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

hi this the guy from pontiac you did it again a second chapter would ruin this one keep up the good works yes 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked it. Very hot!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice story

5star, very enjoyable romance. Missed the incest as I dont think either were actual blood relatives.

Was steph the daughter of rueben or step daughter, wasn't very clear. Thought she was just step-d from how she was introduced.

Who was Beth? Why add a character who had no bearing on the story. I kept waiting for her to show up and make it real incest.

If rueben was Sals brother why didnt he inherit part of the farm? Only shared between mystery Beth and Sal.

Why did you have to keep repeating that the women were brown? Except for an initial reference it seemed totally irrelevant to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is this storya repeat? Its still good but would have been better if he had sorted all the loan sharks with his shot gun.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Great story! I'm not usually into incest, but Randi always seems to be able to pull me in! If I were to quibble it would be about how quickly and easily Jos accepted being in a threesome with Steph.

I have a minor quibble with the complications with paying of the debt. Screw their "message"! They get their money, they want to send a message, break one of the Reuben's legs. They don't care that he can't work and pay up, they've got their money! Of course, then we wouldn't have had the hot "rape" scene and Reuben getting his!

@prop69 - She IS a lawyer, even if married right out of undergrad, probably been a lawyer for at least 15 years, loans paid off, meanwhile Reuben spending them into debt. She wasn't going to stop the payout for the reasons that Sal gave for making it!

@UltimateHomeBody - Beth was Rueben and Sal's sister. Don't know why he didn't get a share, maybe the parents knew that he would piss it away. Maybe they had already helped him a lot while they were alive. I'm pretty sure that Steph is Reuben's daughter, that might be why she's a little lighter than her mother. The incest was the uncle/niece. You could even include mother/daughter. While they might not have performed sex on each other, they were sharing a bed and a lover.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

the people rueben owed should have pimped him out for gay films or getting fucked by horses.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Mighty Fine Work

That was a great story and only second to "Mallory",I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
technical issue

iBooks ended in 2005 with the switch from the PowerPC processor to Intel, so it wouldn't have been an iBook and an iPad, but a MacBook or MacBook Pro with the iPad. Other than that, I liked the story.

Thanks for your stories. Appreciate and enjoy the effort that goes into writing them. Now if you could actually get Tx Tall Tales to start writing again, that would be even better! I enjoy his stories too! And his bio said you got him to write again but it hasn't happened yet, so……. Nudge him again. :-)

Stay safe in these self isolating times. It changes a whole lot of stories, such as this one with fifteen years in the future, but you were able to skip over these times. Hopefully the world gets better.

Take care.

rRC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
aged

Cellphones changed the rules more than enough. Period gadgets drains most contemporary stories of their lifespan. Period gadgets belongs to noncontemporary stories.

Why include the mafia?

Debating incest and teacher-student relationships seemed like the appropriate path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am pretty sure that I've read this story before (years back,.. ), but it was still an awesome re-read and I thoroughly enjoyed it (again). The story was a fairly realistic situation that could make two lovely ladies share a bed with uncle Sal. And I am so glad that he took full and loving advantage of his amazing status in these beautiful girls lives, and they all benefited ( except for A-hole Reuben,.. debt repaid not withstanding,.. ), and lived happily ever after, sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now this was a Good story .. FYI Never touch a African / Americans hair without her OK .. I did that Once just Once .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Quit writting my dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

Again, excellent balance between action and erotics. For me, the downside in the story is the whole story around the $75k which is a perfect opening for blackmail. In spite of that, that is a 5 *. And PS, having two hot women like these two is a powerful stimulus for the imagination.

BJ

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

There's BJ stealing my thunder again! LOL

The only real issue I had was the anal (not my thing) and I am glad it was only once and towards the end. Otherwise I would have stopped reading.

5 stars and a fav. Will definitely re-read this one.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/31/2021) Nicely done and very erotic. Jos was a very liberally-minded mommy. I'm sure she could have had his baby too. Now wouldn't that be complicated to explain to the kids.? 5 stars from me again. Let's see would I still want to be Dary or do I want to be Sal....how about both. :) Thank you for submitting your stories.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Darn good story. Could have left the anal out, although my wife and I do anal from time to time, and both of us enjoy it. Just didn't feel the anal fit into this story, but hell, I can't write a story to save my life, so who am I to tell you what to do?? Just keep writing your good stories, and we'll be happy. Thank you.

5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, great story .Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Remarkable point of view of gender race or sex preference vicariously widens my experience and tolerance. Nice varied writings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stoRy need the fini need an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as exciting as many but not a bad read. I just expected more.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.11.22]

Another Home Run!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3rd read. Still just as hot!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Thanks for not having Jos have another kid as well. That always irritates me.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Fun, interesting, ... why marry Stephanie? Should have been Jos. At least that's what I think. Thank you for a great read.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

The first two thirds were very good. The part with the mob guys was a bit odd, and summarized. If it was worth writing, it's worth actually writing, not just telling us. Otherwise, cut it. Parts of it were a little too convenient or pat, but at the end, I enjoyed it, so I'll critique a bit, but not complain. 5*

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Rereading this, one of the things I love about your stories: often there are black or other non white women as important characters. But they aren't fetishized because of their race. They aren't beautiful because they are black, or in spite of it. They are beautiful, and happen to be black. It's so very well done. I wish I could 5* this again.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Sexual fantasies don't always follow current social mores and conventions. Its confusing and non judgemental to witness or experience someone's bent desires presented. Everyone happy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...