Two, For a Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With me or him?" Steph asked her.

"Both of you," Jos said.

She strolled over and I pulled her down on my lap for a kiss. Her lips were full and juicy and she tasted like wine.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked her.

"A little," she giggled. "I had two glasses of wine at dinner."

"Let's go to bed," I told them. "My back is killing me. This little girl wore it out."

Jos stood up, they pulled me to my feet and we went to the bedroom, a gorgeous little brown girl under each arm. Jos got her chance to play and the sight of them together was enough to wake the dead. Jos and I went slow and sweet and she came a dozen times. I wasn't going to come anytime soon and when she rolled off me Steph wanted more.

I rolled her onto her stomach and mounted her. Those hard round cheeks against my groin beat a happy tattoo and the feel and sight of her was so erotic that I pounded her little butt into the bed. She screamed when she came, and she came a bunch of times before I gave her her second load of the night. We showered and I licked them both to another orgasm before we all collapsed exhausted in the bed. I slept like a baby and it was nine when I heard someone knocking on the front door.

I pulled on some shorts and when I looked out the peephole there were two men in suits and dark glasses on my porch.

"What do you want?" I called.

"We're looking for Joselyn Emmerson," one of them answered.

"What do you want her for?" I asked.

"We need to talk to her about some debts," he said.

"What kind of debts."

"Gambling debts," he said.

"She doesn't gamble. You need to talk to her husband," I told them.

"We already did. Listen, this can go easy or hard," he said.

That made me mad. I picked up the 12 gauge beside the door and opened it, letting them see the inside of the barrel.

"Whoa, buddy! We aren't here to be violent," they raised their hands.

"'Easy or hard' sounded like a threat to me," I told him.

"We just want to talk to her," he said.

"Okay, take off your jackets," I told them.

They were both carrying. I made them unbuckle the harnesses and slide them inside. I backed up and they came in. I put them on the sofa and walked to the bedroom door.

"Girls, get dressed and come in here," I called in.

They came out in robes after a minute and saw me with the shotgun. Their eyes went wide and they noticed the men on the sofa.

"What's going on, Uncle Sal?" Steph asked.

"These men want to talk to your mother about gambling debts," I said.

We walked over and stood in front of the fireplace. "Talk," I told them.

"Mrs. Emmerson, my name is James and this is Pete," one of them said. "We represent an organization that your husband owes money to. We need to collect that money."

"Collect it from him," she said.

"We tried. He doesn't have any money. He's very sorry about that."

"Did you kill him?"

"Dead men can't pay," he said. "We need to inspire him."

"I don't have any money either," she said. "You must know that."

"Yes, we do. There are other ways to pay."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a very good looking woman, Mrs. Emmerson. Beautiful, I'd say. You could work off your debt."

"You mean let you whore me out?"

"That would work. You could do some video work or escort work."

"Gentlemen," I interrupted, "if you want to die on my sofa, you're going about it the right way."

"Someone else will come," he said.

"Yes, but you'll be dead, so that won't matter to you. She's not going to do that. You'll have to kill us all and I won't wait for them to come. I'll find out who your boss is and I'll kill him. I'll die to kill him. You said dead men don't pay. I suggest you think creatively. If you mention that again, you won't have a chance to think ever again."

They thought for a minute. "She could work with you," Pete suggested. "You're a big dude and you're in good shape. You two are lovers anyway, looks like. The girl would be a big bonus."

"That's better," I told him. "Still not good enough. How much money does he owe?"

"Seventy five thousand," James said.

"What if I paid the money?" I asked.

"That would take care of the debt," he said. "There's a small problem though. We need to send a message. He needs to get it loud and clear. We can't have people thinking they can welch on debts. It encourages other people to think they can do it."

"Let me think about it," I told him. I paced and their eyes followed me. "Any idea's, Joss, Steph?"

"I have one," Steph said.

"Hold on a minute," Jos said. "There's no way I'm going to let anyone film us. We're not going to try to live with that."

"My idea doesn't involve that," Steph said.

"Let the girl talk," James said.

"My name is Stephanie," she said, "not 'girl.' I'm a person, not a thing."

"Okay, Stephanie, what's your idea?' he said.

"I think you should go pick Dad up and take him to the place you were going to video us. We'll be there, tied up or something. Uncle Sal will be there, too. He can have a mask on or something. We'll pretend he's raping us. No cameras; just tie him up and make him watch. Would that send a message? Will you leave us alone then?"

"I'll have to run it by the boss," he said.

"Do that," I told him.

"You mean, right now?"

"Yes, if he doesn't say yes I'm going to kill both of you right now and start looking for him."

"You mean that, don't you?" Pete asked.

"Absolutely! I'm going to take you down to the basement, cash out everything I have, send the girls on the run and make war."

James carefully reached into his pocket and got out his phone. He outlined the plan and they discussed it for a minute.

"You got seventy five thousand dollars?" he asked.

I showed him my last mutual fund statement. "I'll cash it out Monday," I said.

"He's got the money. We'll get it Monday," he said. "Yes, I trust him. He'll do what he says. Okay, we'll be back in an hour."

"When do you want to do the scam," he asked me.

"Next Saturday," I told him. "This all goes away, right?"

"Yes, I swear. Pete?"

"I like you, Emmerson," Pete said. "You didn't panic, you stayed calm and we worked it out. We'll make sure it all goes off smooth and then goes away. You have my word."

"In that case, you gentlemen can let yourself out. Call me and tell me the details and we'll hold up our end of the deal."

"Can we pick up our pieces on the way out?" James asked.

"Yes. We'll see you Saturday."

They left, picking up their rigs next to the door. The girls burst out in tears and collapsed on the sofa, clinging to each other and sobbing. I went and moved them apart, sitting between them and holding them tightly.

"Why do we have to do this?" Steph sobbed. "This doesn't have anything to do with any of us."

"It has something to do with me and your Mother," I told her. "I should never let her marry him and she should have left him years ago."

"Yes, I know," Jos wailed. "I'm so stupid and so weak. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry, Salinger. I never meant for any of this to happen."

"I know, it's going to be okay," I told her.

"Why do we have to pay," Steph objected. "That asshole is the one that should have to pay. We didn't do anything! We should go to the police!"

"No, we didn't do anything," I told her. "We can't go to the police. It's likely that a lot of them are on the payroll of the guy behind all this or someone else like him. They couldn't protect us, anyway. They can't watch us 24 hours a day. They might, or might not, catch them after we're dead or beaten half to death or raped for real. That's all. You don't understand these people, baby. They're utterly ruthless. If we don't settle this, we'll either have to kill them or they'll kill us."

"You worked hard for that money, Uncle Sal. You shouldn't have to pay for that asshole's stupidity."

"No, but if I don't, you will. Do you want to be the star of your own rape video?"

"No! I don't want to do any of this," she was nearly hysterical.

"Steph, do you love Salinger?" Jos asked her.

"Yes!"

"Do you love me, just a little?"

"I love you more than anything," she said.

"Do you trust us?"

"Yes. What does that have to do with anything?"

"We just fucked all night, all three of us. We're planning to do it again and again. This isn't anything we don't want to do. We'll make it like a fantasy, baby. I want to do this. First, because I want to fuck Sal. Second, I want to fuck Rueben over. How do you think he's going to feel about his wife and his daughter being raped in front of him?"

"He'll probably be glad!" she said.

"You don't understand men," her mother told her. "He may hate us, but no man wants to see his women taken by someone else. It's going to destroy him. He's going to be so humiliated and it's going to break him. I'm going to feel very good about that."

"Yes, me, too," Steph said. "I hadn't thought about it like that. Being tied up could be sort of fun. Only with Uncle Sal, though."

"Of course, only with him," Jos laughed. "Sal, do you think we could tie you up sometime?"

I laughed. "You can tie me up any time. Only if you promise to fuck me, though. No torture!"

"Aw, I was looking forward to giving you a cattle prod," Jos giggled. "This is going to work, guys. We can make it work. I think I'm going to cum a million times. Salinger, I don't want people watching. Just Reuben, not a bunch of mafia types."

"I'll make sure of that. I'm going armed, girls; and so should you," I told them.

"We don't have guns," Steph said.

"I have guns. Do you know how to shoot?"

"I do," Jos said, "but Stephanie doesn't. Reuben wouldn't let us shoot his guns."

"Well, I will, and we've got a week to practice. We'll go to the range every night. By next Saturday, you may not be experts, but you'll know how to aim and pull the trigger. Hopefully, there won't be any problems. These guys kind of make a living keeping their word. If they don't, no one will do business with them."

Jos was very upset about the 75,000 dollars and kept telling me she was going to pay me back. Stephanie agreed with her and they wanted to make all kinds of promises. I didn't want to hear it.

"Listen for a minute and stop talking," I told them. "You're my family. I don't know where this is all going, but both of you keep telling me that what we have here is permanent. If you really believe that, why are you going on like this? Everything I have is yours. It's just money. Yes, I worked for it or your grandparents did and it grates the hell out of my nerves to pay it for my dickwad brother. I'm not doing it for him. I'm doing it for you and so this will all go away. When this is gone, he's gone, and it's just Salinger, Joselyn and Stephanie. That makes me very, very happy when I think about it. I don't want to hear any more about the money! We're going to be alive and our legs won't be broken and you won't be raped. We'll deal with anything else. This is as good as it's going to get."

They settled down and we practiced our parts for the next week. Just those two incredibly sexy girls made me as hot as hell and the positions they got in and the idea that those two amazing women would just let me fuck them in any way I wanted to kept me as horny as a goat all week. I'd never had sex as many times in a week in my life. We rested Thursday and Friday for our show on Saturday.

James called on Thursday and came by to pick us up so we could see the arrangements he had made. Pete was at an abandoned warehouse they were using as a movie set when we arrived. I had made the money transfer on Monday as promised, and they were very polite to us. They had two padded and leather covered bench type things set up for the girls "rape." I told them we didn't want a bunch of spectators and they promised that it would be just Reuben and them.

I didn't sleep much Friday night and the girls were very clingy. I don't think either of them stopped reaching out to touch me all night. It seemed like they needed to be held and the little sleep I got was laying under two trembling girls. We got to the warehouse at ten, and I donned my mask. It was like an executioner's hood and it looked very scary. It was also very hot and uncomfortable. The girls stripped down to their underwear and I strapped them in. They looked so incredibly sexy, tight brown bodies glistening under the lights and blindfolds on their eyes. It was like a fantasy factory. They were very turned on and I could smell girl cum every time I got within a few feet of them.

James and Pete dragged a limp Reuben in and tied him to the wall. He had a sack over his head and when they pulled it off he had obviously been beaten. Served the bastard right. I hoped he enjoyed being used for a punching bag the way he'd used Jos and Steph.

We put on our show and I think it was convincing. He begged and wept, cursed and shouted and the girls screamed convincingly as I ripped away their underwear and fucked them. I came four times in them, twice for each and I "made" Steph suck me hard again and fucked Jos in the ass. I think that was a surprise for her, but I lubed her up good and she acted like she liked it. They dragged Rueben away and I turned the girls loose. James came back and shook hands with me and it was over. He showed me a shower room and we never saw or heard from them again. We showered together and Jos punched me in the gut really hard.

"I can't believe you fucked my ass like that," she accused me. "I never said anything about that!"

"Mom, stop it," Steph told her. "You obviously liked it. Would you do me sometime, Uncle Sal?"

"No, I didn't 'like' it," Jos said. "I didn't mind because it was Sal, but I would never 'like' it. It's painful and weird as hell! I would do it again if Sal wanted to, but only because he wanted to. You'll hate it, Steph!"

"Maybe so, but I want to try," she said.

"Maybe that's something we only want to do rarely then," I suggested. "I'm just as happy, maybe happier, with making love to two tight little pussies. I just thought it would be dramatic effect."

"Oh, it was dramatic, all right," Jos said. "By God, you better ask me before you do that again, Salinger!"

"I will," I promised. "Let's go home, girls."

Our debts were paid and fifteen years later I'm still a very happy man. I have the two most beautiful women in the world in my bed and in my life. Steph is pregnant with our second daughter and little Monica is two. Someday I'm going to have a hard time explaining to two little girls why Grandma sleeps with Mommy and Daddy, but life is good in the meantime.