All Comments on 'Two For Tizzy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wupwupwupwupwupwupabout 13 years ago
Scraping the bottom of the barrel

JPB, you are a better writer than this. You know this. We, your readers, know this. You can do better than this. You have done better than this. Just because you are a prolific writer does not mean you have to publish every last bit of drivel you write (otherwise you end up like Stephen King or Michael Crichton!).

The premise behind the story is semi-interesting, but you don't take it anywhere, and the characters are not even 1 dimensional. Wife confusing her husbands long lost twin, (done to death on Lit), then being caught- but we have no emotional payout; just a dick on her cheek as the hubby grins. Why? Why is he grinning? He hates his family (otherwise he would visit them more often), so why?

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
not bad for a air head story

hi.

a shining example of a classical air head story.

nice to see you can make a decent air head story work in 1/3rd the normal space they normally take.

but air head story's are wasting your great talent. though i have to say fun to read if you what a good laugh. which is why i'll give it 4 stars.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
yawn....

I have read better shit in bathroom stalls at the the local Dennys

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
Not your best effort!

But thanks for trying.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Bad Day...Slow

Not your best JPB, thanks for keeping it short. We read anything you write because it is you so, sorry you didn't feel that electric excitement that usually gets your pen to driving our thirst for more of your banter.

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

Thanks!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Ssssneaky.....

JPB,

snuck one in on us eh!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Short and to the point

A good storyline and as always; well written.

Thanks

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Since I'm selective

I haven't read this brand of story. It's too short and the characters lack development. We have no idea how her growing up with that level of sexual abuse changed her, and the men are a pair of cocks.

I give it a two, which is well below what I normally give your stories.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Juat a short little goofy story

It's obviously all just a set up and a goofy story. Sounds like she got a twofer.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
We Have!!!

Been Crapped !!!!! By Bob!!!!!!!!!! This was a good one Bob.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
Abuse ?

While young, it most certainly can be called abuse. BUT, in my lifetime I have learned those abused as youngsters grow up to be absolute wild partners when it comes to sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except they didn't want to keep her!

After all, who wants to be married to a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE

DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE DIRE I GIVE UP READING ANY MORE OF YOUR PATHETIC SHITE STORIES YOU BRAINLESS MORON...HAVE NOT YET ONE THAT IS WORTH TIME WASTED READING IT....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
twin

Could happen, has to people I know. Not the sex mix up but in other conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another hidden gem

No wonder this guy is the most popular author in LW.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

This is.no gem, rather it's more of the mud you dig through to find that.gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess I can't see sharing my wife with my brother, even if he was my twin.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Great story! One of your best, JPB.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS