Two Guys, a Girl, and a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Erica called out.

She rolled her hips as she felt me unload, Matt's thrusting cock pushing my slippery cum up and down my length as he started to fuck faster.

"I'm cumming!" Erica screamed suddenly.

Her entire body spasmed above me as her howls of lust vibrated around the room, my own cock still pumping cum into her as I held onto her tits and pinched her nipples as hard as I could.

Just when I started wondering what Matt's cum would feel like on my dick he suddenly pulled away, and Erica pushed down against my still hard cock and groaned.

"Come here Matt," she begged.

He moved up next to our heads and pushed his cock at her mouth as she opened wide and sucked him in.

I watched him move his cock back and forth while she sucked him furiously, and I felt her cunt flex around my prick.

"That's fucking good," Matt groaned.

She nodded and moaned around him, and I suddenly had a desire that shocked me.

I lifted my head and looked up at Matt and then at Erica, and her eyes locked on mine as she pulled Matt out of her mouth and started to stroke him.

"You can do anything you want," she whispered to me, her eyes bright. "Anything."

Without hesitation I reached up and felt his balls, and he groaned again as he watched me lift them and squeeze. I moved my hand to his cock then, wrapping it around the base as Erica moved her head back and forth.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" he said, pushing his hips forward.

"On my face!" Erica called out, rolling off me and stretching out on her back. "All over my fucking face!"

Matt hovered over her and without waiting I grabbed his cock, jerking it back and forth as I aimed it at her face, and with another growl he lurched his body, a fat ribbon of hot cum spurting out and hitting Erica's forehead.

He kept shooting while I stroked him, coating her forehead, cheeks, mouth and chin with his semen. She closed her eyes as it hit her, welling up on them as I pushed his cockhead against her lips and she licked at him, his final spurts dribbling out against her tongue.

Matt fell back on the bed and I settled back down next to Erica, and she reached over and groped along my body with her eyes still buried under puddles of cum.

I was rock hard again and she moaned as she found my cock and wrapped her hand around it.

She wiped most of the cum away from her eyes and looked at me with a lewd grin, and I'll remember forever the way strings of cum clung to her eyelashes.

"Let's help him," she said to Matt, her eyes locked on mine. "He's been pent up for too many years."

Before I could react they were both down on my cock, and I gasped as I watched cum drip from Erica's forehead as she licked at my cock.

I grabbed a pillow to bite, smothering my screams as I felt two mouths on my cock and balls as more fingers than I'd ever felt tickled and stroked and rubbed over every inch of me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed into the pillow, feeling another orgasm suddenly start in my twitching balls.

"Cum for us!" Erica panted.

Somewhere in my brain it registered with me that the tongue licking my balls didn't stop while she spoke, and I knew it was Matt.

Erica's mouth wrapped around the tip of my cock and two hands started to stroke me. There was a tongue on my balls and another flicking against my frenulum, and I lost all control and gave in to the pressure in my cock.

I exploded, sitting up involuntarily as I spasmed over and over into her mouth, both their stroking hands and his mouth sucking my balls adding to the power of my release, and I felt myself spurt again and again and again.

I was covered in sweat and dizzy as I felt her move her mouth off of my cockhead, and I looked down in time to see her kiss her husband, pushing my cum into his mouth with her tongue.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the dizziness.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I woke up with a start, the room dark and quiet except for the sound of Matt gently snoring next to me.

"Are you awake again?" Erica whispered in my ear, her hand running through my chest hair.

"Yeah," I whispered back. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh yes," she answered. "Except he fell asleep after cumming in me. I'm horny again and need more. Will you help me?"

With an aggression that caused her to yelp I grabbed her body and pushed it down on the mattress, pushing her legs up to her head and lowering my mouth to her hole, licking and sucking while I pushed my fingers against her anus.

I couldn't tell if I was tasting her arousal, my best friend's cum, or remnants of my own and I didn't care, hungrily licking and sucking at her as I pushed my finger into her ass.

She trembled and gave a guttural groan, hooking her arms around her legs. I used my free fingers to start strumming her clitoris.

"GAWDFUCKNOW!" she roared. "NOWNOWNOWNOW!"

I licked even harder, determined to stay with her orgasm until she either died or a hotel employee knocked down the door.

But no one came to the room, despite her orgasmic screams going on and on and on. Before she was done Matt was holding and kissing her, and she ended by whimpering softly and snuggling against him while he spooned her.

Long after she seemed to doze off, I stayed between her legs, kissing her inner thigh and loving the scent of fucked cunt as I gently held my hand against the heat of her lips.

"Brad?" she whispered.

"Yes?" I answered, lifting my head.

"Thanks for coming with us," she said. "This trip is turning out to be pretty fucking good."

"It is," I laughed quietly in the dark. "It sure the fuck is."

~~

As always thank you for reading all the way to the end.

Even with friends reading it and assuring me it sounds right, I'm never as confident writing first person men as I am with other forms of writing.

If there were any errors about what male arousal and pleasure feel like, I hope they didn't distract too much from the story.

IE